Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886438 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Angel Diamond:

You do not need any transit visa. Emirates stops over at Dubai, KLM stops over at Amsterdam, BA stops over in London, Lufthansa in Frankfurt, this does not mean you need a visa for stopping over, you aint stepping out of the airport until time for your connecting fight. Cheers.
thanks for the info
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
nawao..bros no just open d envelope, tear d envelope cheesy cheesy
What about the name of the schl that is already written on it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Toluth:
What about the name of the schl that is already written on it?
na envelope u wan use process admission? Forget the envelope and remove the transcript and make enough photocopies and certify them either at the embassy, or court or ministry of Justice depending on what you or your school prefers and you can use the original transcript another time! This is a minor issue abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
martty4real: grin

@wonderbobs:I will suggest u inform your sch and findout the deadline for resumption,explaing the challanges you have seucuring an appointment date.
Secondly keeping checking the booking site every seconds, minute and hours,expecially around 11pm.I had similar experience ,whn I mailed d embassy they told me,it was too close and there was nothing they could do to help.I was adviced to continue checking online,which I did and was so lucky to get an appointment,Iam currently expecting my visa now.I pray u will b luck just d way I was
yeah, true somebody somewhere may have cancelled his appointment, making the space vacant! Try ur luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: open all the pages of the passport, you will see it stamped somewhere with D written on it!
Bros there was nothing stamped on my passport ooo. No D!!! Does it mean I won't be getting the Visa cos I'm really getting confused right now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
futurewise11: Have u. Checked the centre of ur pp?cos mine was staped and D was written on it.

Please what is d nature of the stamp cos I can't find anything here mehn. Now I'm seriously getting worried
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
aroyem4u:
Bros there was nothing stamped on my passport ooo. No D!!! Does it mean I won't be getting the Visa cos I'm really getting confused right now?
i strongly believe there is nothing to worry about because the stamp is not VISA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: Hello, Godson, Tope and all, I'm booking Emirate, pls hope I don't need transit visa, cos I've heard enough stories Of people that had problems because of transit visa thing! Stop over is at Dubai! Is there need for transit visa to Dubai

You do not need a transit but expect a 7 hours lay over or mote ...you can try turkish airline .Ticket are getting cheaper anyways cos summer is over ....We already getting ready fpr the cold here.Reduce your luggage with those excess cloth cos when you get here ya gonna need correct boot and shoes for real cold oo im not talking about all stars shoes oo lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
aroyem4u:

Please what is d nature of the stamp cos I can't find anything here mehn. Now I'm seriously getting worried

The stamp is important and its like a confirmation that you were interviewed however that place where they stamp D is also the place where they use for visa. Abi una no know say everything qey oyinbo man do get reason
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Godson201333:

You do not need a transit but expect a 7 hours lay over or mote ...you can try turkish airline .Ticket are getting cheaper anyways cos summer is over ....We already getting ready fpr the cold here.Reduce your luggage with those excess cloth cos when you get here ya gonna need correct boot and shoes for real cold oo im not talking about all stars shoes oo lol
was lucky to get one of 2:30hrs layover! Others were over 7hrs even 13 hrs sef! So u advise that I should buy the winter kits here or get there first before buying, or do I think one can buy those things like school bag and winter kits at Dubai airport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
aroyem4u:
have you checked all the pages entirely. If you have, send them a mail to inform them and know the problem
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Godson201333:

The stamp is important and its like a confirmation that you were interviewed however that place where they stamp D is also the place where they use for visa. Abi una no know say everything qey oyinbo man do get reason

So bros please what do you advice I do? What do u fink is the consequence of the stamp not being on my passport?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gudboyz: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
I guess this thread is for Germany student visa, maybe justwise could open another thread for tourist/short term visa. Nobody answered my que since yesterday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
gudboyz: I guess this thread is for Germany student visa, maybe justwise could open another thread for tourist/short term visa. Nobody answered my que since yesterday.

Sorry about that what is your question? but basically many here are student and more concern about long term stay..but if you can repeat your question maybe some with information and ideas might help you out, but like i said Nahh school everybody won go for......

Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dehonourable: I will advice u to give it a shot....it worth trying. Dnt allow ur grade to discourage u. As for me, my grade is nt vry high as well........but am equally going to apply for summer session. Meanwhile, I will advice u to include a vry gud motivation letter.
Thank you so very much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
nkenyy:
You can go to your School, get a CTC from your School too.
Pls, does CTC mean Certified True Copies?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Is your document complete?your block account do u submit it?is your account fully funded?how do u secure ur appointment date?thats the question one of the embassy staff i called ask.
aroyem4u:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: was lucky to get one of 2:30hrs layover! Others were over 7hrs even 13 hrs sef! So u advise that I should buy the winter kits here or get there first before buying, or do I think one can buy those things like school bag and winter kits at Dubai airport

save your money on buying summer wears that we wear in Naija when you get to Germany you can buy winter jacket.You are allowed to carry 30KG only on emirate so package your luggage well.If have a favorite food in naija like gaari..carry am come cos africa food cost die safe journey

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
aroyem4u:

So bros please what do you advice I do? What do u fink is the consequence of the stamp not being on my passport?

Do you have your visa fee receipt (quittung) with you??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Godson201333:

save your money on buying summer wears that we wear in Naija when you get to Germany you can buy winter jacket.You are allowed to carry 30KG only on emirate so package your luggage well.If have a favorite food in naija like gaari..carry am come cos africa food cost die safe journey
thanks! Garri must follow me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
codebrew85:
Pls, does CTC mean Certified True Copies?
Yes Dear
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Godson201333:

Do you have your visa fee receipt (quittung) with you??

Yes ooo. I have it with me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
aroyem4u:

Yes ooo. I have it with me

Then you have nothing to worry about. grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
nkenyy:
Yes Dear
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dshegzy: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
All house can anybody pls advice me on this issue my cousin sent invitation from germany on june 2013 which I got ma appointment on 2nd of july,ma interviwe was intresting but ma visa was refuse on dis reasons dat:the information submitted was not reliable dat I will leave after my visit. I did ma appeal and it was still refused dey sent me a maill dat I should apply. afresh pls hw can I do dat and wen can I apply back
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
codebrew85:
Thanks.

Hi peeps pls any idea of the most affordable fight,from lagos to friedrichshafen airport germany.abeg I read its more expensive going thru agent.pls can any one advice cos I need a return ticket.I will apprecite the right website pls.I would not mind several options plssssss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Av called uni-freiburg intanational ofix day said i nid 2 hav a language certificate in oda 2 enrol at d skul,bt d probs is i dnt knw we're goethe institute is located at abuja pls i nid yur anser on dx palz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Or mayb i shoul contact d embassy for schoolz 2 aply 2 dat don't nid german certifcate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Or mayb i should contact d embassy for schoolz 2 aply 2 dat don't nid german certifcate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
aflynvir: yeah, true somebody somewhere may have cancelled his appointment, making the space vacant! Try ur luck
I had similar issue last month that was solved by d embassy. just mail d embassy via this e-mail address: rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de. also attach ur a scan copy of passport,admission letter,prove of block account. They will reply within 24hrs. Tell them that u have tried so many times. they will book for u free of charge. The GOD that did it for me will do it for u.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oladecoolz: Or mayb i should contact d embassy for schoolz 2 aply 2 dat don't nid german certifcate.

Broz, Goethe institute here operates in lagos and Kano.. D last time i checked, they 've suspended/temporarily closed Kano 4 obvious reasons.. Must u apply to freiburg Dia are many schlzz out there, do urself gud and brouz thru daad.de 4 any course u intend to study.. I have said my mind.. I have not seen anyone here dt have contacted d embassy in search of scklzz!
My 2k!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2013
martty4real:

Hi peeps pls any idea of the most affordable fight,from lagos to friedrichshafen airport germany.abeg I read its more expensive going thru agent.pls can any one advice cos I need a return ticket.I will apprecite the right website pls.I would not mind several options plssssss.

Www.wAkanow.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.