Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886119 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
please i need an hint on how to apply for admission using UNI assist

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bvictor: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
@ justwise, and all

Good work. Please i need an advice. I would like to visit Germany or france. Please can you put me through has am a tailor but i have a friend in Uk who is a citizen in uk that will sponsor my trip. The plan is for both of us to meet in Germany for just 1 week or so. But he will be the one to sponsor all my expenses. Do i need his passport and bank statement etc to submit for my visa? Also i do not have any sort of investment in Nigeria e.g land or property and also dont have much in my account. Please @ all advice. Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 1:49am On Oct 15, 2012
flange: please i need an hint on how to apply for admission using UNI assist

I am in the same shoe with you but i will advice you to google uni assist and you will find all that you need there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by samally: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Hello Guy...
Am Sammie, to be candit with you guys you are doing amazing job here.... I never new we have a good and better resources here in Nigeria...
Please am new to traveling abroad, I mean outside westafica because have been to most of west Africa country...and I hope you did understand that i did not need a visa to went there....But, Am now am planing of going to germany or neighborhood country on business trip of buying used items and cars.....so I need an advice and what are the require document needed...please no bad comments because am newbie in traveling abroad....And yoruba proverb says: who that seek knowledge will never lost...So am waiting......thx to you all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Those students in Germany should please help us with information regarding to life and prospect in Germany.I will like to know how opportunities in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2012
flange: please i need an hint on how to apply for admission using UNI assist

check out your school first. If you need apply through uni-assist then you just
go and open an account online with uniassist, choose the school(s) and the course
then make payment.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Gudnicedeals: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Why this obsession on uni-assist. Do they guaranty admission? I prefer to apply direct which is even cheaper.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Gudnicedeals: Why this obsession on uni-assist. Do they guaranty admission? I prefer to apply direct which is even cheaper.
Bro,they don't warranty admission but if they were linked to d schl u want to apply to, no way u can apply directly to d schl. In the other hnd, you can apply directly to the schl,if they have notthing to do with uni-assist.

Uni-assist is just an intermidiary btw you and d schl they hv r'lationship with.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Anthonymighty(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but i have searched for such thread and didnt see, the only one i saw was about welfare in france and didnt contain alot of posts. Here is my question.

I was recently denied visa to go to france on tourism purpose. Yesterday when i went to pickup my passport at VFS i was given a white paper where they marked 3 different reasons why i was denied but i am still confused because i submitted all authentic and necessary docs. Here are the reasons they gave me so one of you can please explain to me what it means and what i have to do to correct these mistakes because i am planning to re-apply next week.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return of the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. (dont know what this means. meanwhile i have a kenya tourist visa on my passport valid for 3 months but i have not gone.)

2) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

3) your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Those are the 3 reasons. i really want to work on this reasons but i need to be sure what i am doing this time so i dont get refused for the 2nd time. I await your response my good people. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bavaria: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
I would recommand everybody who intends to study
in Germany to choose an university close to big
companies. There you might have a chance to work
there as a company student. These companies are acting globally. A promise is that is not easy to get
one of those jobs, but just try it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Anthonymighty: hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but i have searched for such thread and didnt see, the only one i saw was about welfare in france and didnt contain alot of posts. Here is my question.

I was recently denied visa to go to france on tourism purpose. Yesterday when i went to pickup my passport at VFS i was given a white paper where they marked 3 different reasons why i was denied but i am still confused because i submitted all authentic and necessary docs. Here are the reasons they gave me so one of you can please explain to me what it means and what i have to do to correct these mistakes because i am planning to re-apply next week.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return of the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. (dont know what this means. meanwhile i have a kenya tourist visa on my passport valid for 3 months but i have not gone.)

2) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

3) your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Those are the 3 reasons. i really want to work on this reasons but i need to be sure what i am doing this time so i dont get refused for the 2nd time. I await your response my good people. thanks

What are the documents your submitted?. List them there and amount balance in ur statement of account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=bavaria]I would recommand everybody who intends to study
in Germany to choose an university close to big
companies. There you might have a chance to work
there as a company student. These companies are acting globally. A promise is that is not easy to get
one of those jobs, but just try it. [/quote

Thanks for the info. Please kindly list some universities that are closer to those big companies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Anthonymighty(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

What are the documents your submitted?. List them there and amount balance in ur statement of account.

Thank you for replying. I submitted the following documents

Flight Itinerary (which states i will fly on 14th of OCT but i submited my application on 5th october which happens to be a friday and went for my bio-metrics on 8th which is a Monday. I couldnt meet the date my flight itinerary as i was asked to wait 10 days for my application to be processed. Could this have been the reason?)

Hotel Reservation ( had same date problem as stated above, i was suppose to check in 15th on the hotel reservation confirmation i submitted.)

Valid Medical Insurance from AIICO

Statement of account; Savings and DOM (Naira and DOllars) Naira contains more than 2 million, 2.2 to be precised. and the Dom has almost 7000USD.

Certificate of Incorporation.

Letter of introduction from my DAD's company stating i am one of the Directors. and that i am going to france on tourism purpose.

Power of Attorney in respect of a landed property and a completed building

Those are the documents i submitted. What could have been the problem? Or is it because i have a 3 months single Entry Kenya visa which was issued on september 25th on my passport and have not gone? Kindly look into it for me please because i am planning to re-submit the application soon after i have corrected my mistakes.

PS. Are there any documents missing which i was suppose to add? or do i have to get evidence that i am going on tourism? this is my first time applying and the refusal stamp on my passport saddens my heart. Hence the reason why i must get the visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Anthonymighty:

Thank you for replying. I submitted the following documents

Flight Itinerary (which states i will fly on 14th of OCT but i submited my application on 5th october which happens to be a friday and went for my bio-metrics on 8th which is a Monday. I couldnt meet the date my flight itinerary as i was asked to wait 10 days for my application to be processed. Could this have been the reason?)

Hotel Reservation ( had same date problem as stated above, i was suppose to check in 15th on the hotel reservation confirmation i submitted.)

Valid Medical Insurance from AIICO

Statement of account; Savings and DOM (Naira and DOllars) Naira contains more than 2 million, 2.2 to be precised. and the Dom has almost 7000USD.

Certificate of Incorporation.

Letter of introduction from my DAD's company stating i am one of the Directors. and that i am going to france on tourism purpose.

Power of Attorney in respect of a landed property and a completed building

Those are the documents i submitted. What could have been the problem? Or is it because i have a 3 months single Entry Kenya visa which was issued on september 25th on my passport and have not gone? Kindly look into it for me please because i am planning to re-submit the application soon after i have corrected my mistakes.

PS. Are there any documents missing which i was suppose to add? or do i have to get evidence that i am going on tourism? this is my first time applying and the refusal stamp on my passport saddens my heart. Hence the reason why i must get the visa

Well, from what you stated here. I think it has to be your failure to provide evidence of personal ties. Firstly, is the Statement of account yours on ur name? Secondly, is the property yours on ur name? If not they might asume that there is possibily for u to abscond from work and travel to France and never return to Nigeria since you have not married, no children, and no personal property. Even if you have millions in your account does not commensurate with ties, as your millions N$ can be easily transfered to u in France from Nigeria. So the onus is on you to demostrate that you meet their relevant rules requirements. Though it is not compulsory & nor obligation that an applicant must be married before been issued a visa, but as learnt from Vicjustice and Justwise, i think those might be the reasons for your refusal. The letter from your dad should have state wether u'll be getting paid or not while on holiday, and when to resume work.

For example:

These are good documents to submit for Single person

Passport Photograph
International passport
Birth Certificate-optional
National ID.card- optional
Copy of Work ID.Card
Car particulars-optional
House Rent agreement docuemnt from ur landlord & receipts- Only if u are living in a rented house
Landed property documents
Leave letter from work stating your leave start date and resume date and if u'll be paid or not while on leave
Letter of Introduction from work at least stating good about u recommendig u-- i think its optional but am not sure, bust Vicjustice & Justwise might know
Employment letter
Your personal bank statement- showing enough thats cover ur trip 1m is ok at least for 7 days lets say.. A letter must attached from d bank confirm its yours.
If u'll be sponsored, your Sponsor's Bank Statement, and a letter from his bank stating he's d owner
Your sponsors proof of income
A letter of sponsorship from your sponsor stating his/her relationship with you, if possible can attach any proof
Your Pay slips 3 months- let me say optional but i think it should be included
Your medical insurance for Schengen
Hotel reservation confirmation
Flight reservation confirmation
Statement of purpose- optional

If you're married, must include ur marriage certificate
Your wedding & family pictures- optional
Your children birth cert
Letter from your wife that she's aware of ur traveling

If u or ur sponsor own company
original cert of incop.. and tax clearance
Company statement account-- optional i think, but if its me, i always give them what they dont even require just to avoide any doubt and to prove my intention is real.

Thats all i can write... My friend will submit his own too at French VFS in few days and he's married, and those are what he's submitting... Though its descretion by the officer, ut with prayer and correct required documents, u should get it if u reapply. But i heard that French ain't refuse like other schengen embassy

Any French applicant pls contribute your experience and how they issue visas compare with other schengen

Vicjustice & Justwise pls contribute & edit. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Help plz, i do love to study in germany but my problem is that my waec is not good, how do i go about this, i have landed property 2plots of land, i have a toyota bus, i have 5million in my bank account, i am married in the philippines but now i reside in nigeria, what do i do, i need a help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2012
jambogini: Help plz, i do love to study in germany but my problem is that my waec is not good, how do i go about this, i have landed property 2plots of land, i have a toyota bus, i have 5million in my bank account, i am married in the philippines but now i reside in nigeria, what do i do, i need a help

Justwise & Vicjustice, pls your attention is needed here for this guy. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Anthonymighty(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Can I send a direct email to you or are you on yahoo messenger...let's chat because I really need to discuss some things with you. Thanks. And house please I requested his email address for issues not regarding this thread. Thanks

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Well, from what you stated here. I think it has to be your failure to provide evidence of personal ties. Firstly, is the Statement of account yours on ur name? Secondly, is the property yours on ur name? If not they might asume that there is possibily for u to abscond from work and travel to France and never return to Nigeria since you have not married, no children, and no personal property. Even if you have millions in your account does not commensurate with ties, as your millions N$ can be easily transfered to u in France from Nigeria. So the onus is on you to demostrate that you meet their relevant rules requirements. Though it is not compulsory & nor obligation that an applicant must be married before been issued a visa, but as learnt from Vicjustice and Justwise, i think those might be the reasons for your refusal. The letter from your dad should have state wether u'll be getting paid or not while on holiday, and when to resume work.

For example:

These are good documents to submit for Single person

Passport Photograph
International passport
Birth Certificate-optional
National ID.card- optional
Copy of Work ID.Card
Car particulars-optional
House Rent agreement docuemnt from ur landlord & receipts- Only if u are living in a rented house
Landed property documents
Leave letter from work stating your leave start date and resume date and if u'll be paid or not while on leave
Letter of Introduction from work at least stating good about u recommendig u-- i think its optional but am not sure, bust Vicjustice & Justwise might know
Employment letter
Your personal bank statement- showing enough thats cover ur trip 1m is ok at least for 7 days lets say.. A letter must attached from d bank confirm its yours.
If u'll be sponsored, your Sponsor's Bank Statement, and a letter from his bank stating he's d owner
Your sponsors proof of income
A letter of sponsorship from your sponsor stating his/her relationship with you, if possible can attach any proof
Your Pay slips 3 months- let me say optional but i think it should be included
Your medical insurance for Schengen
Hotel reservation confirmation
Flight reservation confirmation
Statement of purpose- optional

If you're married, must include ur marriage certificate
Your wedding & family pictures- optional
Your children birth cert
Letter from your wife that she's aware of ur traveling

If u or ur sponsor own company
original cert of incop.. and tax clearance
Company statement account-- optional i think, but if its me, i always give them what they dont even require just to avoide any doubt and to prove my intention is real.

Thats all i can write... My friend will submit his own too at French VFS in few days and he's married, and those are what he's submitting... Though its descretion by the officer, ut with prayer and correct required documents, u should get it if u reapply. But i heard that French ain't refuse like other schengen embassy

Any French applicant pls contribute your experience and how they issue visas compare with other schengen

Vicjustice & Justwise pls contribute & edit. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by samally: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Justwise & Vicjustice, pls your attention is needed here for this guy. Thanks.

JUSTWISE.....
Please your attention is needed here...I can also applied the terms and conditions, Also the paper required for German visa and where is there Embassy...Thx and hope to hear from you..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Justwise and Vicjustice, where are you guys now? It seem Justwise and Vicjustice are in secret cult grin because if we dont see Justwise we wouldnot see Vicjustice, and if we dont see Vicjustice we wont see Justwise. Where are you guys now? Your attention is needed here O!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anthonymighty: hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but i have searched for such thread and didnt see, the only one i saw was about welfare in france and didnt contain alot of posts. Here is my question.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

They are basically saying that you did not show sufficient money to sustain you during your stay in France and that the reason you gave for traveling to France is not liable.....meaning that its not good enough reason to travel to France.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bvictor: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ justwise

Good work. Please i need an advice. I would like to visit Germany or france. Please can you put me through has am a tailor but i have a friend in Uk who is a citizen in uk that will sponsor my trip. The plan is for both of us to meet in Germany for just 1 week or so. But he will be the one to sponsor all my expenses. Do i need his passport and bank statement etc to submit for my visa? Also i do not have any sort of investment in Nigeria e.g land or property and also dont have much in my account. Please @ all advice. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:08am On Oct 20, 2012
bvictor: @ justwise

It will be difficult for you to get a visa to France or Germany when your sponsor does not even leave in any of those countries and you don't have a strong tie to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Anthonymighty(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2012
Sufficient Money? I submitted 2 accounts. My savings and my Dom account. Over 2 milli and about 7000 Usd respectively. How do they mean I didn't show sufficient money. I'm confused o.

justwise:

They are basically saying that you did not show sufficient money to sustain you during your stay in France and that the reason you gave for traveling to France is not liable.....meaning that its not good enough reason to travel to France.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2012
Anthonymighty: Sufficient Money? I submitted 2 accounts. My savings and my Dom account. Over 2 milli and about 7000 Usd respectively. How do they mean I didn't show sufficient money. I'm confused o.

Did you submit the source of those money? Used a sponsor?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2012
justwise:

Did you submit the source of those money? Used a sponsor?

Exactly question i wanted to ask again !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
@all so what are the exact documents i need to submit at uni assist .. they are talking about German Certification ?please i need answers and especially the specific documents
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
@all
My Questions
1.do i need to attend the German Inst before i can get admission
2.how long is the program in the German Inst and please detail on the programs to be offered
3.what are are necessary documents i need to get an admission all in detail to uni assist and any other school directly for undergraduate studies(at least for those who have submitted what were the docs)
4.do i need to write a TOEFL exam to secure an admission
5.im 24 i hope that would not be a problem when i apply for a visa if i have all their requirements
6. please any other information i should know please warri go say dem no dey no finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.