Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887877 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Angel Diamond:

click on book a flight here

http://www.emirates.com/ng/English/index.aspx
mAke sure you use your PERSONAL card o! Cos, you'll present it at the airport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Oladecoolz: Hi guyz pls i nid information on when am gion 2 apply 4 admission 4 d 2014 wintersemester,since i couldn`t make it thx summer semester

all information you need can be found here:
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
pfanen360: I'm at Kleve. . . Please how can I change the health insurance. I have to go for enrollment on Wednesday unfailingly and I am also expected to register at the city hall. . . I would appreciate if you advice me on how to go about it

This was the mail i got.......it could help you.

Dear prospective students,

as We already told you in the mail getting started you have to purchase health insurance in Germany before you can enroll yourself at the University.
TK offers to prepare all documents Necessary For Those students who tell us in advance thatthey want to join TK. We will hand them out to you When you come to the office to get the Certificate of Enrollment. Please let us know until Friday August 30 th , 2013 if you want to join TK.
We will need the Following Following information:
Load name (s)
-First name (s)
-Date of birth (For those of you who are 30 years or older it is not possibleness to be insured at TK or any other statutory health insurance by law. We advise you to check the website http://www.mawista.com/ s / They offer private health insurance Especially for foreign students called mawista student. You can choose between three different options.)
-City of birth
-Nationality
-Current address
-Current email address

Should you have any questions, please contact us

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
pfanen360: I used the emirates website and my naira master Card. .. you would have to take the master Card with you to show to them at check in

pls what will happen if you do not have your card with u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Ha...If he used blocked account he doesnt need all that oo...I was just wondering self. grin grin

lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

Men u get mind ooooo

0`boy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
honourableseyi: Please house and my ogas at the top, if someone completed his bachelor degree in germany as an international student and decided to continue with msc,will i need to come back to naija and re-apply again? thanks

No.......since it was an undergraduate and not just a language course.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: abi, no be somebody pay admin fees for him school too, na hope and faith. I'll soon post that I got the VISA! Matter of small time!

I wish to have correge like u sha pls be chacking both ur inbox and spam massage.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: i have booked by faith o! I know it is a risk, but I have faith to take the risk. I have paid already!
chairman u get mind....infact had to check ur post to c if there is a place u stated uve been granted visa.....
wish us all the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
ganasy:
chairman u get mind....infact had to check ur post to c if there is a place u stated uve been granted visa.....
wish us all the best
well, God will work it out for us all! After all, we all paid 1.8M into a foreign account too! That one na bigger mind!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: well, God will work it out for us all! After all, we all paid 1.8M into a foreign account too! That one na bigger mind!
yah amen when is the deadline the school said u should resume
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis: yah amen when is the deadline the school said u should resume
17th
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: 17th
that upper Tuesday Man U still have time Jare but u go get ur visa soon sha....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis: that upper Tuesday Man U still have time Jare but u go get ur visa soon sha....
not this month o, na October I mean! Na 7th October I book
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis: that upper Tuesday Man U still have time Jare but u go get ur visa soon sha....
i booked because i feel that the farther you book, the cheaper! I'm trying to save cost
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sammykunjas, I can see you!have u been able to book an appointment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: i booked because i feel that the farther you book, the cheaper! I'm trying to save cost

How much was it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: ...After all, we all paid 1.8M into a foreign account too! That one na bigger mind!
LMAO! True talk sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: Sammykunjas, I can see you!have u been able to book an appointment
Lol! yeah Bro! my appointment is 7am tomorrow. I just dey prepare.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
sammykunjas:
Lol! yeah Bro! my appointment is 7am tomorrow. I just dey prepare.
im happy for you o! How did you do it, I thought the other guy said he was told it wasn't possible. Congrats sha!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

How much was it
'twas about 95k

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Angel Diamond:

No.......since it was an undergraduate and not just a language course.
Alright, thanks boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: im happy for you o! How did you do it, I thought the other guy said he was told it wasn't possible. Congrats sha!
Thanks man! Na God oo! I bin think say dem go tell me the same thin sef. I bin dey hesitate to mail the embassy after Bob told me his experience but I eventually summoned courage and mailed them on thursday morning and on friday morning, they booked me for 9/9/2013. I thank God sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
sammykunjas:
Thanks man! Na God oo! I bin think say dem go tell me the same thin sef. I bin dey hesitate to mail the embassy after Bob told me his experience but I eventually summoned courage and mailed them on thursday morning and on friday morning, they booked me for 9/9/2013. I thank God sha.
thank God, lucky you! Just the questions posted in this thread, that's what you should use to prepare, arrange you things according to checklist, original separate and one set of photocopies on one side, the other photocopies on the other side. I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: thank God, lucky you! Just the questions posted in this thread, that's what you should use to prepare, arrange you things according to checklist, original separate and one set of photocopies on one side, the other photocopies on the other side. I wish you the best!
Thanks a lot. I wish u good luck too for ur visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: have u secured accommodation? Cos I've been offered one by STudentenwerk Freiburg!

i haven't secured accomondation o, infact i've applied on the studenwerk stuff but they are yet to reply me. i know accomondation is gonna be an issue at freiburg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
honourableseyi: Please house and my ogas at the top, if someone completed his bachelor degree in germany as an international student and decided to continue with msc,will i need to come back to naija and re-apply again? thanks

Bro you can ask question oo since .....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
johnck:

Guy, you've gone to that cyber cafe again to buy one hour abi? What do you call this forum? KKB show I sincerely doubt it if you did apply for a visa. Your first post was about uniting with ur dad whom you asserted to be a citizen in germany. Later, it's no longer family re-union, na work permit. Do you even know the kind of proof you need to provide before getting a work permit? For your information, work pemit takes longer time than student visa because after your file is sent to foreign office, it will once again have to be sent to the ferderal employment office...

I knw u knw it all bt dia r smetins u dnt really knw ok, u cn tlk mre on ur experience bt nt som oda persns own. I hv a wrk permit stamped nd sealed at foreigners office in ravensburg both my insurance nd everytin hv bn coverd over dia so mind hw u open dat ur vocal cavity unnecessarily ok.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
dmitroika: hello everyone, topeagis an johnson i need you guys advise on this matter. i used to have a lagos state government birth certificate but just few days ago i discovered that i couldn't find it. shockingly, i also could not get a hold of the photocopies that i was meant to at least have. i was born in the year 1988 and this is way before NPC was created. pls what do i do with regards to my german visa application. did any of you guys sucessfully use the NPC certificate at the embasy? how much did it cost? If I go to the ikeja local government secretariat ( where the birth certificate was issue) will i be issued another? advices pls

pls did you use the NPC certificate for your interview cos I have the same problem and I recently collected the NPC attestation of birth certficate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

Lol na girl ooo as in small girl self with a matured mind no worry godson I get another girl for u on dis tread but ready ti go to Dortmund for 23rd oooo

lol.......tope oooo.........abeg ooo........our Godson is a gentleman oooo....haha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Angel Diamond:

lol.......tope oooo.........abeg ooo........our Godson is a gentleman oooo....haha

Shey me am nt a gentleman ni woman... Pls ooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

Shey me am nt a gentleman ni woman... Pls ooooo

.........Abeg oooo dont go and set trap for me in Germany oooo............you gentle small......haha...........i am loyal ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.