Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886507 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: i booked yesterday from their site! Just google

are you booking for ticket before hearing about visa decision from the embassy? i though you're meant to pay for ticket with 72 hours after booking?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Any nairalander here un berlin,i beg how una take rent accomodation ooo?? I have been here for a week and its has really been difficult securing a place,any help or suggestions please??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2013
pfanen360: I'm at Kleve. . . Please how can I change the health insurance. I have to go for enrollment on Wednesday unfailingly and I am also expected to register at the city hall. . . I would appreciate if you advice me on how to go about it

If u want to do AOK check for their website and look for their address with ur navigator and locate their office. But if its mawista u will fill the form online and they will send u a confamation online. But wat I had is that nt all city take the mawista sha.. So it's better u go for AOK

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2013
pfanen360: I'm at Kleve. . . Please how can I change the health insurance. I have to go for enrollment on Wednesday unfailingly and I am also expected to register at the city hall. . . I would appreciate if you advice me on how to go about it

I am also coming to Kleve, Rhine waal University. Hope to get my visa soon.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2013
justmenoni: Any nairalander here un berlin,i beg how una take rent accomodation ooo?? I have been here for a week and its has really been difficult securing a place,any help or suggestions please??

Am in Berlin it's nt been easy for me also but I had one sha how can we meet and with school are u in Berlin u can drop ur number I will call u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

2727 bro good luck
Thanks man.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Thanks man.
U welcome
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:
Ganasy how far about ur accommodation Nd ur school stuff start making friends with ur class mate on Facebook t helps alot
yes boss i have already booked for a place....and ofcourse have paid d admin fees cos the VO also asked me about it. just waiting to hear frm the embassy nw.
I will search for new students on facebook and relate with them as u said.
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2013

First thing that you need to do is open a bank account,Try volksbank or sparkasseBank. Then go to the Rathaus office in Kleve to register.Do these first before going further.....Dont bother if used Block account lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

First thing that you need to do is open a bank account,Try volksbank or sparkasseBank. Then go to the Rathaus office in Kleve to register.Do these first before going further..

Did he used sponsorship ni a I which account again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

Did he used sponsorship ni a I which account again

Ha...If he used blocked account he doesnt need all that oo...I was just wondering self. grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Ha...If he used blocked account he doesnt need all that oo...I was just wondering self. grin grin
Na just accommodation und insurance he need na.. And accommodation they had dis time well well...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
t-med:

I am also coming to Kleve, Rhine waal University. Hope to get my visa soon.
pls did u use any test of English to apply to the school for bachelor's degree. my junior brother wants to apply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by piusazeta(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi peeps,am new on nairaland. I want you guys to help on these question
My want to study in germany.pls how can he apply for a school in germany?.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
pfanen360: I used the emirates website and my naira master Card. .. you would have to take the master Card with you to show to them at check in
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: i booked yesterday from their site! Just google
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
suckermaterial:
pls did u use any test of English to apply to the school for bachelor's degree. my junior brother wants to apply.

Yes, I provided english exam certificate (IELTS). It is mandatory for rhine-waal university.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
dmitroika:

are you booking for ticket before hearing about visa decision from the embassy? i though you're meant to pay for ticket with 72 hours after booking?
i have booked by faith o! I know it is a risk, but I have faith to take the risk. I have paid already!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: i have booked by faith o! I know it is a risk, but I have faith to take the risk. I have paid already!

Men u get mind ooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: i have booked by faith o! I know it is a risk, but I have faith to take the risk. I have paid already!

grin grin Anyway, you will get the visa by God's grace

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013

shocked oya make me sef come go book grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
topeajis:

Men u get mind ooooo
abi, no be somebody pay admin fees for him school too, na hope and faith. I'll soon post that I got the VISA! Matter of small time!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
t-med:

grin grin Anyway, you will get the visa by God's grace
loud Amen! Thanksssss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
dmitroika:

Freiburg is waiting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
aflynvir: Freiburg is waiting

nasoo. what ariline did you book on? and what date??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
dmitroika:

nasoo. what ariline did you book on? and what date??
emirate, 7th
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
pfanen360: I got to Germany yesterday and the only place I have been to is the supermarket. . . Wishing everyone the best. Godson201333 et al thanks for the guidance and all

I have to be at the Ausländerbehorde

I de hunt for friends for Germany ooo.........abeg where is ur university.....is it in North Rhine Westphalia??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Godson201333:

so emeka be girl...Haha i don get naija babe be that nah but wait i hope you are not 55 years old. grin grin

Hahaha.......i thought you were a pastor....choi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
nkenyy:
Please how did you book your Emirate flight. I want to use Emirate too.

click on book a flight here

http://www.emirates.com/ng/English/index.aspx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please house and my ogas at the top, if someone completed his bachelor degree in germany as an international student and decided to continue with msc,will i need to come back to naija and re-apply again? thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
dmitroika:

have u secured accommodation? Cos I've been offered one by STudentenwerk Freiburg!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2013

My brother I like ur faith o.. Infact u have inspired me. Whether me sef will book interview date with the embassy before I apply for admission. U will get ur visa in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.