Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886314 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

Are you applying to Ruhr University Bochum (RUB)? I remember when I applied there, they wanted me to send exactly that too. However, that isn't available here and it's impossible to do that. What I did was just to make a special note on my motivation letter saying that there are no German postage stamps or international reply coupons here. I told them that if I get accepted as a student there, they should just add the 1.45 euros to the student union fees and I would pay it or refund them when I go to study there. If it's RUB you are applying to, they ask for that in order for them to send back all the documents you will post to them. They send them back to you after they check the certified documents. They sent everything back to me with a letter saying something like they don't need them now that they have checked and verified them. After I posted everything to RUB, I realised that the least I could have done was enclose a self addressed envelope (which I did not include). My suggestion is that explain to them in a letter that you can't get German stamps or international reply coupons, you will refund them the 1.45 euros later if you get accepted as a student there and just include a self addressed envelope when sending all your documents. I hope this helps grin!

I'm applying to Uni of Trier- thanks, will put a self addressed envelope and seek more info frm Fedex or Ems. Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Beehandz:

I'm applying to Uni of Trier- thanks, will put a self addressed envelope and seek more info frm Fedex or Ems. Thanks bro

You are welcome. Perhaps those who applied to University of Trier can tell you exactly what they did smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by alezdegr8: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2013
I got an email from d german embassy few minutes ago to come with 3months travel health insurance. I did my interview on d 13th sept.i wish all waiting success!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2013
alezdegr8: I got an email from d german embassy few minutes ago to come with 3months travel health insurance. I did my interview on d 13th sept.i wish all waiting success!!!
Congratulations man! Let the good news keep coming!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
alezdegr8: I got an email from d german embassy few minutes ago to come with 3months travel health insurance. I did my interview on d 13th sept.i wish all waiting success!!!
congrats to you my brother, oluwa shall do it for us all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
wink
sammykunjas:
Congratulations man! Let the good news keep coming!
sammy, me dey wait your own good news ooo.... Make I run come your side follow you drink. wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
House, celebrate with me, my visa has been approved!!!! Thank you very much to everyone who has been helpful on this thread and most of all I THANK GOD cheesy!!!! Let us continue praying for each other especially for those waiting for their visas and going for interviews!!! The waiting process is not easy at all!!! We need a 100% success stories here grin!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013

Congrats smiley!!! Two success stories in one day...lets keep the faith and pray for our friends waiting to hear from the German embassy grin!!! God is in control!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by alezdegr8: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm: House, celebrate with me, my visa has been approved!!!! Thank you very much to everyone who has been helpful on this thread and most of all I THANK GOD cheesy!!!! Let us continue praying for each other especially for those waiting for their visas and going for interviews!!! The waiting process is not easy at all!!! We need a 100% success stories here grin!!!!
Congrats dear!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm: House, celebrate with me, my visa has been approved!!!! Thank you very much to everyone who has been helpful on this thread and most of all I THANK GOD cheesy!!!! Let us continue praying for each other especially for those waiting for their visas and going for interviews!!! The waiting process is not easy at all!!! We need a 100% success stories here grin!!!!
congrats dear!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2013
congrats dear...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2013
congrats, a good way to start the week and end the month
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Thank you everyone for the congratulation messages smiley! I need help ASAP please. On which website can I book a flight without paying for it now. The lady at the German embassy called to tell me that she wants to see a flight booking but I want to research further on which airline to use. I just need to email her anything today.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
congrats, it is the Lords doing. please intensify ur prayers for us way d expect to hear from the embassy. enjoy urself.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
congrats, wishing u success in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm: Thank you everyone for the congratulation messages smiley! I need help ASAP please. On which website can I book a flight without paying for it now. The lady at the German embassy called to tell me that she wants to see a flight booking but I want to research further on which airline to use. I just need to email her anything today.

congrats!! go to www.fly4.emirates.com. you can book here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm: Thank you everyone for the congratulation messages smiley! I need help ASAP please. On which website can I book a flight without paying for it now. The lady at the German embassy called to tell me that she wants to see a flight booking but I want to research further on which airline to use. I just need to email her anything today.

congrats!! go to www.fly4.emirates.com. you can book there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
However, concerning the on-going Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment exercise, I learnt from sunnewsonline.com (today) that there are only four hundred of vacancies available and more than six million Nigerians have already applied.
To make matter worse, the application is not free, you are to pay a non-refundable application fee of one thousand naira, with no chance or hope of succeeding at the end of the day.
Why should they sell out six million application forms when only 400 spaces are available?
Why do we have all the natural resources that keep other developed countries going and yet we live in abject poverty? Who is that MESSIAH that will convert the wealth under our feet to the wealth in our hands?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
wonderbobs: wink sammy, me dey wait your own good news ooo.... Make I run come your side follow you drink. wink
Lol! Me sef dey wait for my own good news too. No worry, shayo no be problem... we go pop somethin wen e pure... I still dey pray for u too...God go do am for all of us here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2013

Congrats Lillygem. Please did u pay into your account before going for interview or after. I had my interview on 5th september but just funded my blocked account today. Do u have an idea of how long I'll have to wait before I'll b mailed for visa collection? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
toplevel: Kelly4top, please help did you certify your transcript from the german embassy or you did it through a lawyer because I want to do my through a lawyer hope they will accept it because am base in port harcourt please respond immediately

I certify mine in High court. They also accept certification done from High Court. EVEN UNI-ASSIST DOES TOO.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
dmitroika:

congrats!! go to www.fly4.emirates.com. you can book there

Thank you smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
suckermaterial:
congrats, wishing u success in Germany.

Thanks! Your visa will be out soon too...I'll keep praying for everyone smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
aroyem4u:

Congrats Lillygem. Please did u pay into your account before going for interview or after. I had my interview on 5th september but just funded my blocked account today. Do u have an idea of how long I'll have to wait before I'll b mailed for visa collection? Thanks

Thanks! I transferred my money before applying for the visa. I submitted everything on the 16th of September. Sorry, I have no idea because it all depends on the state you are going to, how many applicants they are dealing with etc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
kelly4top:

I certify mine in High court. They also accept certification done from High Court. EVEN UNI-ASSIST DOES TOO.

I used a Notary public for ma unmäßigste and it was accepted Buy uni assist also
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord:
Abeg join me pray make i get my confirmation mail tmro, i no wan hear say my 11,100 no reach. sad
cheesy O boy.....o ti binu
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Angel Diamond:
He go marry third wife ni.....na until u get residency b4 u get flat ni
cheesy lobatan
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello every1 m I d only 1 dt had interview in August and stil waitin for visa? M goin to berlin, I knw @ganasy is also goin to berlin, he had d interview on 28 aug and he got d visa last friday. I dont knw wht to think again my interview was on 26. The enrollment deadline in my sch is actually 1st of october but I mailed my department and I was given 2 weeks grace dts (14/07/2013). Pls I nid your prayers. @gaphary wen was ur interview again? @dmitroika wen is d enrollment deadline in ur sch?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Alwayseddy: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please house, I need your advise. The dead line of enrollment in my school is 30th of October. I have all my documents ready and blocked account deposit confirmation. I have problem with booking an appointment. I mailed the embassy with my confirmation from deutsche bank, copy of my passport and admission letter but no response has been received from them. I send the mail Thursday last week. Please advice what to do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
bnb2013: Hello every1 m I d only 1 dt had interview in August and stil waitin for visa? M goin to berlin, I knw @ganasy is also goin to berlin, he had d interview on 28 aug and he got d visa last friday. I dont knw wht to think again my interview was on 26. The enrollment deadline in my sch is actually 1st of october but I mailed my department and I was given 2 weeks grace dts (14/07/2013). Pls I nid your prayers. @gaphary wen was ur interview again? @dmitroika wen is d enrollment deadline in ur sch?

I had my interview on the 20th of August but i'm yet to get a message from the embassy. Although i got a message from the school that they've contacted the foreign office in my city and my visa has been approved and sent to the german embassy in Nigerian on the 25th of sept, but i'm yet to hear from the embassy and dont know why it's taking this long. whenever i mail embassy they say they will get back to me that it takes up to 6-8weeks. Anyway, have you contacted your school with regards to your visa? pls do so. mail your school and attach the pdf copy of your admission letter. its faster if the school contacts the foreigner's office on your behalf. enrollment deadline of my school is 19th of oct.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
bnb2013: Hello every1 m I d only 1 dt had interview in August and stil waitin for visa? M goin to berlin, I knw @ganasy is also goin to berlin, he had d interview on 28 aug and he got d visa last friday. I dont knw wht to think again my interview was on 26. The enrollment deadline in my sch is actually 1st of october but I mailed my department and I was given 2 weeks grace dts (14/07/2013). Pls I nid your prayers. @gaphary wen was ur interview again? @dmitroika wen is d enrollment deadline in ur sch?

The MIDE program I applied for actually starts in summer. So I haven't reached the visa stage yet. Have u contacted the embassy yet ? All will be well by God's Grace. #BePositive
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Alwayseddy: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please house, I need your advise. The dead line of enrollment in my school is 30th of October. I have all my documents ready and blocked account deposit confirmation. I have problem with booking an appointment. I mailed the embassy with my confirmation from deutsche bank, copy of my passport and admission letter but no response has been received from them. I send the mail Thursday last week. Please advice what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.