Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886306 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm: House, celebrate with me, my visa has been approved!!!! Thank you very much to everyone who has been helpful on this thread and most of all I THANK GOD cheesy!!!! Let us continue praying for each other especially for those waiting for their visas and going for interviews!!! The waiting process is not easy at all!!! We need a 100% success stories here grin!!!!
Congrats Lilly! Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Always eddy: Please house, I need your advise. The dead line of enrollment in my school is 30th of October. I have all my documents ready and blocked account deposit confirmation. I have problem with booking an appointment. I mailed the embassy with my confirmation from deutsche bank, copy of my passport and admission letter but no response has been received from them. I send the mail Thursday last week. Please advice what to do.

mail embassy using this mail, rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de. they will book u within 24 hours. attach ur passport,admission letter, prove of block account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
alezdegr8: I got an email from d german embassy few minutes ago to come with 3months travel health insurance. I did my interview on d 13th sept.i wish all waiting success!!!
which school and city are u going to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm: House, celebrate with me, my visa has been approved!!!! Thank you very much to everyone who has been helpful on this thread and most of all I THANK GOD cheesy!!!! Let us continue praying for each other especially for those waiting for their visas and going for interviews!!! The waiting process is not easy at all!!! We need a 100% success stories here grin!!!!
congrats Lily!!..when do you intend leaving?..Have you booked for accomodation?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
sammykunjas:
Congrats Lilly! Happy for you.

Thanks Sammy smiley!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
steelie: congrats Lily!!..when do you intend leaving?..Have you booked for accomodation?

Thank you Steelie! I want to leave next week when Oktoberfest is over. I haven't booked any accommodation yet but now I'll do so. Hopefully, I will find a cheap hostel or bed and breakfast place smiley! How about you...any luck with accommodation and when are you leaving?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

Thank you Steelie! I want to leave next week when Oktoberfest is over. I haven't booked any accommodation yet but now I'll do so. Hopefully, I will find a cheap hostel or bed and breakfast place smiley! How about you...any luck with accommodation and when are you leaving?

Congrats LillyGemm.....please dont forget the rest of us waiting and yet to go for interview in your prayers...wish you safe trip in advance....I pray you find favour in every part of Germany you enter..Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

Congratulations Lillygemm on ur visa approval. Pls don't forget to help me contact the international office at LMU about the ZAST when u arrive. I hope u don't think I'm being obstinate about this issue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
hello house i am applying for M.sc and most school requriment is to have about 210 credit pass in your B.sc, please can some1 explain to me what they mean by this statement........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
aroyem4u:

Congrats Lillygem. Please did u pay into your account before going for interview or after. I had my interview on 5th september but just funded my blocked account today. Do u have an idea of how long I'll have to wait before I'll b mailed for visa collection? Thanks
Once u get d crediting confirmation letter from the deutsche bank, endeavour to forward the confirmation letter to the embassy and most importantly to the foreign nationals office of the city u are going to. Embassy may not send the confirmation to the foreign office oo. They didnt forward mine. I knew because today I decided to mail the foreign office in the city to give the final consent required by the embassy. They replied me and said they have sent it today but that I have to bring a paper that can finance my stay in germany. It means that d embassy didnt send them the copy of the credit confirmation letter. I later then sent a copy of the blocked account credit confirmation letter to them. So if I hadn't contacted the foreign office, I would've been waiting for nothing. Your own case might be different sha but don't take any chances. So now I am waiting to hear from the embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by alezdegr8: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=suckermater
which school and city are u going to?[/quote] Brandenburg uni of technology,city is cottbus
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
sammykunjas:
Once u get d crediting confirmation letter from the deutsche bank, endeavour to forward the confirmation letter to the embassy and most importantly to the foreign nationals office of the city u are going to. Embassy may not send the confirmation to the foreign office oo. They didnt forward mine. I knew because today I decided to mail the foreign office in the city to give the final consent required by the embassy. They replied me and said they have sent it today but that I have to bring a paper that can finance my stay in germany. It means that d embassy didnt send them the copy of the credit confirmation letter. I later then sent a copy of the blocked account credit confirmation letter to them. So if I hadn't contacted the foreign office, I would've been waiting for nothing. Your own case might be different sha but don't take any chances. So now I am waiting to hear from the embassy.

Thanks very much bross. Will do as u have adviced as soon as I get confirmation. So how long did you have to wait from the date u got the confirmation to when your visa was approved? Just to know how much waiting I have to do before I start to take panic actions
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord:

Thanks dear, I'll get back to u guys here tmoro. I pray i come back here with good news.
U wêre right, i have received the confirmation. I received an hour before noon today. It actually took them 3 working days to send it. Thanks all. #happy#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
princeolu254:

Congrats LillyGemm.....please dont forget the rest of us waiting and yet to go for interview in your prayers...wish you safe trip in advance....I pray you find favour in every part of Germany you enter..Amen

Thank you Princeolu and Amen to that! I will definitely keep praying for you and everyone on this thread!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
aroyem4u:

Thanks very much bross. Will do as u have adviced as soon as I get confirmation. So how long did you have to wait from the date u got the confirmation to when your visa was approved? Just to know how much waiting I have to do before I start to take panic actions
Well I am still waiting for my visa but I cant really say cos I transferred the money and got the confirmation (19th September) 10 days after my interview (9th September). After I mailed the confirmation to the embassy, they replied me on 24th September that they will get back to me as soon as they get the final consent and today (6 days later) I pressed the panic button and it yielded result. So I cant really say how long you have to wait.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
sammykunjas:

Please i just received my Credit confirmation today, i forwarded the mail immediately to the embassy. Please how do i forward the confirmation to the foreign nationals office of the city that I'm going to? My Sch is JLU in giessen, Frankfurt.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Toluth:
Congratulations Lillygemm on ur visa approval. Pls don't forget to help me contact the international office at LMU about the ZAST when u arrive. I hope u don't think I'm being obstinate about this issue

Of course I will help you find out anything you want to know from the international office at LMU. As soon as I am settled, I will get in touch with you and you can tell me your exact questions smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord: U wêre right, i have received the confirmation. I received an hour before noon today. It actually took them 3 working days to send it. Thanks all. #happy#

Phew... I am very happy for you cheesy!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
sammykunjas:

Could dis b d reason m stil waitin? My interview was on 26 aug and I got the confirmation on 27 Aug. I read tru d confirmation and saw "for information purposes, we have forwarded a copy of this letter to the German Embassy and/or foreign nationals authority that is responsible for you", so I didnt forward d confirmation to then again. I contacted d foreign office last thursday and even friday about the delay wit my visa (tru d link @topeajis dropped) and all I got was autoreply from their help desk. I was hoping to hear from them today but notin came. Please all d ogas in the house I nid ur suggestn, what shd I do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

Phew... I am very happy for you cheesy!
Thanks Lilly and big congrats to U!
Please i forwarded the confirmation mail immediately to the embassy. Please how do i forward it (confirmation Mail) to the foreign nationals office of the city that I'm going to? My Sch is JLU in giessen, Frankfurt.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

Of course I will help you find out anything you want to know from the international office at LMU. As soon as I am settled, I will get in touch with you and you can tell me your exact questions smiley!
Congrats dear!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord:
Please i forwarded the confirmation mail immediately to the embassy. Please how do i forward it (confirmation Mail) to the foreign nationals office of the city that I'm going to? My Sch is JLU in giessen, Frankfurt.
i dont tink u have to becos d embassy wont start processing ur application until dey get the confirmation from the bank directly
so the embassy will forward ur entire documents to the alien office in ur town of studies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord:
If you are yet to go for your interview, then you don't need to forward the confirmation mail because it is among the student visa requirements which you have to submit on the interview day. I was talking about those that had there interview before transferring the blocked amount.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord:

Thank you!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
joyoftheLord:
Google the foreign office in Frankfurk. u will see their email address.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
nachie20:
Congrats dear!

Thanks Nachie!! Did you get the email I sent you ages ago about the motivation letter?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
ganasy:
i dont tink u have to becos d embassy wont start processing ur application until dey get the confirmation from the bank directly
so the embassy will forward ur entire documents to the alien office in ur town of studies

I have done my interview, about 3 weeks ago. All d docs wêre complete except d confirmation mail which just came today. My vo emailed me last 2 weeks friday to bring d proof of transfering 7908 euro in order to complete my visa application. As soon as it came, i forwarded it to d embassy. What next do i do please? My Sch gave me Grace period that will elaps by next week..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

i will be leaving next week too. I got no accomodation yet...will settle at a hostel since i gat no other option.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
bnb2013:

Could dis b d reason m stil waitin? My interview was on 26 aug and I got the confirmation on 27 Aug. I read tru d confirmation and saw "for information purposes, we have forwarded a copy of this letter to the German Embassy and/or foreign nationals authority that is responsible for you", so I didnt forward d confirmation to then again. I contacted d foreign office last thursday and even friday about the delay wit my visa (tru d link @topeajis dropped) and all I got was autoreply from their help desk. I was hoping to hear from them today but notin came. Please all d ogas in the house I nid ur suggestn, what shd I do.
Which city are you going to? check for the local office immigration office of the City (Ausländerbehörde) and contact them. I'm sure they will give you a response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
suckermaterial:
Google the foreign office in Frankfurk. u will see their email address.
i tried goggling it but Found

069-741-0971 or
011 49-69-7535-2233
(from the United States).
uscis.frankfurt@dhs.gov but i think it's for US applicants. Please could u help me bring out their email and paste it here for me, pls?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
dmitroika:

I had my interview on the 20th of August but i'm yet to get a message from the embassy. Although i got a message from the school that they've contacted the foreign office in my city and my visa has been approved and sent to the german embassy in Nigerian on the 25th of sept, but i'm yet to hear from the embassy and dont know why it's taking this long. whenever i mail embassy they say they will get back to me that it takes up to 6-8weeks. Anyway, have you contacted your school with regards to your visa? pls do so. mail your school and attach the pdf copy of your admission letter. its faster if the school contacts the foreigner's office on your behalf. enrollment deadline of my school is 19th of oct.

I contacted the embassy 17th of sept and I was told to be patient dt it takes up to 6 to 8 weeks. Contacted my school 19th of sept and they said they have no influence on the visa process but they extended the enrollment deadline frm 1st of Oct til 14th of Oct. I also contacted d foreign office last thur and even fri through d link @topeajis dropped https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Service/Contact/contact_node.html?https=1 but all I got was autoreply frm their help desk. I was hopin to hear from d foreign office today bt notin stil.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Always eddy: Please house, I need your advise. The dead line of enrollment in my school is 30th of October. I have all my documents ready and blocked account deposit confirmation. I have problem with booking an appointment. I mailed the embassy with my confirmation from deutsche bank, copy of my passport and admission letter but no response has been received from them. I send the mail Thursday last week. Please advice what to do.
. Ask your school to send them an email. That's what I did n it worked. However, you can still send them a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.