Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886196 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

I do not think you can get any accommodation from there,You better arrive first,Are you flying to franz josef airport,Munich...cos thats like another 1 fucking hour away from the city.
yea..i'm flying to franz josef airport..i'll a place as soon as i arrive. Munich city centre is 20mins with u-bahn..my campus is at freising, might stay at freising if its cheaper..bt I dnt knw if there is a youth hostel there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
aroyem4u:

Thank you bro for your kind insight. Learnt a lot from it. Please let us know what town you are going cos it might also be the cause of the delay in getting a response.
I am going to Marburg, Hessen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
suckermaterial:
Don't be afraid, we will make it. my school started today and lectures will commence on 14th of Oct., am yet to hear from the embassy. I have decided to mail their alliens office in my city today. should I mail the school to as for extension?
Yes u should, Just in case.. Mine started today too but lecture starts on the 10th. I feel u'll get ur VISA this week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

You have to apply by sending your document through Postal service...RUB is in another state.

Thanks for your information, i we apply by post and i hope they don't pay for admission fees sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
sammykunjas:
I am going to Marburg, Hessen.

Ok bro. We'll come here to share our testimony very soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
steelie: euro youth hostel and smartcity hostel..prices aren't stable, they vary every night frm €22-60 for a 4 bed mixed dorm ensuite.

Ok smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

People going to Munich now should relax until the festival is over,If not you will just come here and realized that everywhere has been fully booked.I will be going there this weekend again cos the festival is about to finish..

After the festival you might be lucky to find dorm hostel for 10 euro per night and even hotel of 30 euro but for now NOPE.

If you wanna study in Munich you can also settle less in a suburb town close to Munich since the transportation system is efficient or try to share flat with colleagues cos student dorm might be fully booked too.

Thanks. I'm going after the end of Oktoberfest smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
franklysco:
Yes u should, Just in case.. Mine started today too but lecture starts on the 10th. I feel u'll get ur VISA this week.
Amen oh. I will mail the school. is it good for me to mail their alliens office in my school city to fast track the process or is it too early?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky:

Hello sir, i really do need your help, i am about applying for a master program in RUB but i don't no if the application is to be send my poster address or by online application.. I need your advice on this sir

First you have to apply online. When I applied online I wasn't asked to submit any documents e.g. results, certificates, so I think you too won't be asked to do that. After submitting the online application, you are given a number to use to check the status of your application in the account created when making the online application. You use this number and your birthday to login your account and you can see the progress and status of your application. After you submit the online application, you then print out a copy and send it to RUB (by post) together with your certified documents (certificates, results). When RUB receives your documents, it will be shown in your account and the day they reached there. You can keep checking your account to see if you have been accepted or not. When you are accepted, the acceptance letter will be in your online account and you can just download it and print it out for the visa application. Good luck smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky:

Thanks for your information, i we apply by post and i hope they don't pay for admission fees sir

There are no tuition or application fees at RUB.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

First you have to apply online. When I applied online I wasn't asked to submit any documents e.g. results, certificates, so I think you too won't be asked to do that. After submitting the online application, you are given a number to use to check the status of your application in the account created when making the online application. You use this number and your birthday to login your account and you can see the progress and status of your application. After you submit the online application, you then print out a copy and send it to RUB (by post) together with your certified documents (certificates, results). When RUB receives your documents, it will be shown in your account and the day they reached there. You can keep checking your account to see if you have been accepted or not. When you are accepted, the acceptance letter will be in your online account and you can just download it and print it out for the visa application. Good luck smiley!

Thank you so much for the comperhensive report, can i apply now for summer intake or i have to wait for November 15 before i can apply,i really appercate it and may the good lord bless you for d advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

There are no tuition or application fees at RUB.

Thanks Sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
suckermaterial:
Amen oh. I will mail the school. is it good for me to mail their alliens office in my school city to fast track the process or is it too early?
,is not too early. I even intend mailing my own after one week cos no time o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky:

Thank you so much for the comperhensive report, can i apply now for summer intake or i have to wait for November 15 before i can apply,i really appercate it and may the good lord bless you for d advice

You are welcome. I applied for winter semester so I don't know about the deadlines or application dates for the summer semester. My program only starts in the winter semester. Just check on the RUB website about when you can apply for your course. Different courses sometimes have different application dates and deadlines so just make sure you get a lot of info about the one you want to apply for smiley! If the website says the application period starts from November 15, then that is the only time you can apply. While you are waiting for that, you can start having your documents certified now smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky:

Thanks Sir

I am a female, lol, smiley.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
I think this is the most succesful thread on visa applicatn on NL.

I celebrate effort and contribution of everybody on this thread.

Pls any1 applying to Uni of Greifswald? Uni of Bayreuth? Kindly signify pls. Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

I am a female, lol, smiley.

Thanks madam and may the good lord bless you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by alezdegr8: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Plz am i the only one going to brandenburg(BTU)?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333: Please people waiting for their visas should still try to relax,Ya'll do know that it could take 6-8 weeks before you get your visa.

baba check you mail its urgent.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
beebee5000:

baba check you mail its urgent.

I replied immediately..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akp2013: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

Thanks. I'm going after the end of Oktoberfest smiley.
Arrived Munich yesterday... I was a little bit withdrawn because i didnt have a place to pass the night...& not even a close contact in Munich to offer assistance...The Octoberfest is for real & the place is bubbling... After making inquiries from my school, i was advised to book for one night accommodation at the 'The4you Hotel and Hostel' - where i shared a room with 11 others (both males and females) for the night... Well, all i can say is that Munich is a friendly place... Before coming to Munich, try to get a smart phone and download the map of Bavaria...this has been quite helpful and I have noticed that most people dont really know their way around... so they are pinned down to their phones for navigation... Also, my dear brothers and sisters, please carry everything you think you would need because things here are quite expensive... See you guys soon & to all dear Nairalanders who are expecting their Visas, I wish you success...

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
akp2013:
Arrived Munich yesterday... I was a little bit withdrawn because i didnt have a place to pass the night...& not even a close contact in Munich to offer assistance...The Octoberfest is for real & the place is bubbling... After making inquiries from my school, i was advised to book for one night accommodation at the 'The4you Hotel and Hostel' - where i shared a room with 11 others (both males and females) for the night... Well, all i can say is that Munich is a friendly place... Before coming to Munich, try to get a smart phone and download the map of Bavaria...this has been quite helpful and I have noticed that most people dont really know their way around... so they are pinned down to their phones for navigation... Also, my dear brothers and sisters, please carry everything you think you would need because things here are quite expensive... See you guys soon & to all dear Nairalanders who are expecting their Visas, I wish you success...

Thats nice welcome to Germany..You have alot to learn but settle down first.Also enjoy the Beer.. grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

I replied immediately..

Na wetin una de send sef?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
akp2013:

Thanks for updating us smiley! I'll be there next week cheesy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
akp2013:
nice and congrats! Enjoy and represent well!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Na wetin una de send sef?

Na secret file nah....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

Na secret file nah....

lol..........mtcheww
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
alezdegr8: Plz am i the only one going to brandenburg(BTU)?

Brandenburg is much close Berlin so count Ur self goin to Berlin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Angel Diamond:

lol..........mtcheww

Must u Knw Every Thing ma... And u Should be busy by now i gave u something to do na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

Na secret file nah....

na wah all this mods wey dey here sef don ban me i dont know what i said,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
beebee2000:

na wah all this mods wey dey here sef don ban me i dont know what i said,
no mod banned you, it was the antispambot, it mistook the German you typed for spam grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.