Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886284 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
sammykunjas:
Which city are you going to? check for the local office immigration office of the City (Ausländerbehörde) and contact them. I'm sure they will give you a response.

Thanks, m goin to Berlin.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
bnb2013: Hello every1 m I d only 1 dt had interview in August and stil waitin for visa? M goin to berlin, I knw @ganasy is also goin to berlin, he had d interview on 28 aug and he got d visa last friday. I dont knw wht to think again my interview was on 26. The enrollment deadline in my sch is actually 1st of october but I mailed my department and I was given 2 weeks grace dts (14/07/2013). Pls I nid your prayers. @gaphary wen was ur interview again? @dmitroika wen is d enrollment deadline in ur sch?
Hmmm! My school gave me a deadline of 18th october, but my interview is on the 8 october. I won't meet up, but I still intend going anytime b4 30 th. My case is peculiar tho, my admission Was decided on the 9th of september. I just wish I won't wait for long after my interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

Thanks Nachie!! Did you get the email I sent you ages ago about the motivation letter?

Nope, didn't get it. Thought it was 'cause u were busy. Just checked my mail again, didn't get it. Would u please resend it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Happy so much about the success we are recording in this thread,glory be to God.....Thanks to senior colleagues too that has been helping with their own experience,I pray our joy will know no limit in Jesus name.
I got my own confrimation from DB after 1 working day,I sent my money on thursday evening and got the alert on monday morning. Let's all believe in God about everything

My interview is this week,is there anybody that has gone for interview recently? Pls can you share your experience here and the new questions they asked. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
lade007: Happy so much about the success we are recording in this thread,glory be to God.....Thanks to senior colleagues too that has been helping with their own experience,I pray our joy will know no limit in Jesus name.
I got my own confrimation from DB after 1 working day,I sent my money on thursday evening and got the alert on monday morning. Let's all believe in God about everything

My interview is this week,is there anybody that has gone for interview recently? Pls can you share your experience here and the new questions they asked. Thanks
please,when is the deadline of ur enrolment?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
bnb2013:

Bro try and check these links for immigration office in berlin. http://service.berlin.de/standort/121885/en/ (check for the email link at the right corner of the website.)
http://www-en.htw-berlin.de/application/formalities_upon_arrival/residence_permit.html (also check the email on this site)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2013
joyoftheLord: i tried goggling it but Found

069-741-0971 or
011 49-69-7535-2233
(from the United States).
uscis.frankfurt@dhs.gov but i think it's for US applicants. Please could u help me bring out their email and paste it here for me, pls?
Try these addresses:
Immigration office in Giessen

Address: Berliner Platz 1
35390 Giessen
Phone: 0641 306-1321
Fax: 0641 306-2303
E-mail: ordnungsamt@giessen.de

Immigration Office of the County of Gießen
Address: River Place 1-9
35398 Giessen
Phone: 0641/9390-0
Fax: 0641 9390 1721
E-mail: auslaenderbehoerde@lkgi.de

Mail the two of them but I think the first one is the main one where the university is.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2013
sammykunjas:
Try these addresses:
Immigration office in Giessen

Address: Berliner Platz 1
35390 Giessen
Phone: 0641 306-1321
Fax: 0641 306-2303
E-mail: ordnungsamt@giessen.de

Immigration Office of the County of Gießen
Address: River Place 1-9
35398 Giessen
Phone: 0641/9390-0
Fax: 0641 9390 1721
E-mail: auslaenderbehoerde@lkgi.de

Mail the two of them but I think the first one is the main one where the university is.

Good luck!

Ok, Many thanks, I'm greatful. I hope to meet up with my next week deadline. God please help us.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2013
franklysco: please,when is the deadline of ur enrolment?
30th of october........The school extended it for me,it was 15th of October before but I pleaded with them and they shifted the deadline
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

Thank you Steelie! I want to leave next week when Oktoberfest is over. I haven't booked any accommodation yet but now I'll do so. Hopefully, I will find a cheap hostel or bed and breakfast place smiley! How about you...any luck with accommodation and when are you leaving?

If u Cant get hotel their some public Hostel that Charge per Night try search for it or Another Rom they call. Peison u Should be Able go get cheap rooms they are Meant for students.. Or get to Ur School First They will Knw Where u can get Cheap Hotels And sleep... So try Ur flight to a working they that u will arrive to the School beföre the School closes go to the international Office they will always help u out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2013
bnb2013:

Which School in Berlin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Please people waiting for their visas should still try to relax,Ya'll do know that it could take 6-8 weeks before you get your visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333: Please people waiting for their visas should still try to relax,Ya'll do know that it could take 6-8 weeks before you get your visa.
that's a truth I don't just wanna hear Just keep on telling me it might take a week wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2013
nachie20:

Nope, didn't get it. Thought it was 'cause u were busy. Just checked my mail again, didn't get it. Would u please resend it?

Ok. I'll send it again.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2013
topeajis:

If u Cant get hotel their some public Hostel that Charge per Night try search for it or Another Rom they call. Peison u Should be Able go get cheap rooms they are Meant for students.. Or get to Ur School First They will Knw Where u can get Cheap Hotels And sleep... So try Ur flight to a working they that u will arrive to the School beföre the School closes go to the international Office they will always help u out

Thanks for the info smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2013
steelie: i will be leaving next week too. I got no accomodation yet...will settle at a hostel since i gat no other option.

How much is the hostel you've found?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2013
sammykunjas:
Well I am still waiting for my visa but I cant really say cos I transferred the money and got the confirmation (19th September) 10 days after my interview (9th September). After I mailed the confirmation to the embassy, they replied me on 24th September that they will get back to me as soon as they get the final consent and today (6 days later) I pressed the panic button and it yielded result. So I cant really say how long you have to wait.

Thank you bro for your kind insight. Learnt a lot from it. Please let us know what town you are going cos it might also be the cause of the delay in getting a response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2013
topeajis:

Which School in Berlin

@topeajis its TU Berlin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333: Please people waiting for their visas should still try to relax,Ya'll do know that it could take 6-8 weeks before you get your visa.

Thanks bro. I understand but its jst d enrollment deadline. In my case d sch said 1st of oct and requestd for extension and was given 2 weeks grace til 14th, m jst scared the sch might not help again after dt day and its so arnd d corner.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2013
sammykunjas:
Bro try and check these links for immigration office in berlin. http://service.berlin.de/standort/121885/en/ (check for the email link at the right corner of the website.)
http://www-en.htw-berlin.de/application/formalities_upon_arrival/residence_permit.html (also check the email on this site)

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky: hello house i am applying for M.sc and most school requriment is to have about 210 credit pass in your B.sc, please can some1 explain to me what they mean by this statement........

Please can someone please give me the answer to my question i am see waiting oooooh, abeg ur help is needed good people of naira land
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

How much is the hostel you've found?
euro youth hostel and smartcity hostel..prices aren't stable, they vary every night frm €22-60 for a 4 bed mixed dorm ensuite.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky:

Please can someone please give me the answer to my question i am see waiting oooooh, abeg ur help is needed good people of naira land

I'll suggest u send the soft copy of ur transcripts to the school u're applying to. For pre-evaluation. Most schools often do that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2013
bnb2013:

@topeajis its TU Berlin

That a very Good School man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2013
steelie: euro youth hostel and smartcity hostel..prices aren't stable, they vary every night frm €22-60 for a 4 bed mixed dorm ensuite.

People going to Munich now should relax until the festival is over,If not you will just come here and realized that everywhere has been fully booked.I will be going there this weekend again cos the festival is about to finish..

After the festival you might be lucky to find dorm hostel for 10 euro per night and even hotel of 30 euro but for now NOPE.

If you wanna study in Munich you can also settle less in a suburb town close to Munich since the transportation system is efficient or try to share flat with colleagues cos student dorm might be fully booked too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2013
franklysco:
Hmmm! My school gave me a deadline of 18th october, but my interview is on the 8 october. I won't meet up, but I still intend going anytime b4 30 th. My case is peculiar tho, my admission Was decided on the 9th of september. I just wish I won't wait for long after my interview.
Don't be afraid, we will make it. my school started today and lectures will commence on 14th of Oct., am yet to hear from the embassy. I have decided to mail their alliens office in my city today. should I mail the school to as for extension?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2013
LillyGemm:

Are you applying to Ruhr University Bochum (RUB)? I remember when I applied there, they wanted me to send exactly that too. However, that isn't available here and it's impossible to do that. What I did was just to make a special note on my motivation letter saying that there are no German postage stamps or international reply coupons here. I told them that if I get accepted as a student there, they should just add the 1.45 euros to the student union fees and I would pay it or refund them when I go to study there. If it's RUB you are applying to, they ask for that in order for them to send back all the documents you will post to them. They send them back to you after they check the certified documents. They sent everything back to me with a letter saying something like they don't need them now that they have checked and verified them. After I posted everything to RUB, I realised that the least I could have done was enclose a self addressed envelope (which I did not include). My suggestion is that explain to them in a letter that you can't get German stamps or international reply coupons, you will refund them the 1.45 euros later if you get accepted as a student there and just include a self addressed envelope when sending all your documents. I hope this helps grin!

Hello sir, i really do need your help, i am about applying for a master program in RUB but i don't no if the application is to be send my poster address or by online application.. I need your advice on this sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Godson201333:

People going to Munich now should relax until the festival is over,If not you will just come here and realized that everywhere has been fully booked.I will be going there this weekend again cos the festival is about to finish..

After the festival you might be lucky to find dorm hostel for 10 euro per night and even hotel of 30 euro but for now NOPE.

If you wanna study in Munich you can also settle less in a suburb town close to Munich since the transportation system is efficient or try to share flat with colleagues cos student dorm might be fully booked too.
Thanks. the festival will be over by 6th..i will be in munich on 8th cos lectures starts on the 14th. I'm yet to see any hostel for €10 oo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2013
richard4ssky:

Hello sir, i really do need your help, i am about applying for a master program in RUB but i don't no if the application is to be send my poster address or by online application.. I need your advice on this sir

You have to apply by sending your document through Postal service...RUB is in another state.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2013
steelie: Thanks. the festival will be over by 6th..i will be in munich on 8th cos lectures starts on the 14th. I'm yet to see any hostel for €10 oo.

I do not think you can get any accommodation from there,You better arrive first,Are you flying to franz josef airport,Munich...cos thats like another 1 fucking hour away from the city.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2013
emeka55: Marburg has sent out acceptance letters since beginning of last week. If u haven't received urs by now, then it means u were not accepted. They usually notify the accepted ones first and send out rejection letters later on. Perhaps u could send them an email with ur uni-assist applicant number and they'll get back to u. My friend applied there to.
tongue
Abeg...that ur friend that applied to marburg, has he/she gone? Hook me up with the person. I was accepted there and am expecting my visa soon.
Please any other Philipps-Universität Marburg student here should hit me up. I need help with accommodation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by obanlaIsaiah(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2013
Good post

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.