Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884947 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Justcul: Most of us here are Grads.. Yet, we want to be spoon-fed.. When we have google, daad.de etc.. May God help us

Dont mind Urs Naxo we they do Järe

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please i need your help as i've been searching daad website since dis morning. Is it compulsory u must have either toefl or german language certificate before u can be taken in any of the universities in germany for English course in bsc? Can't there be a University that accepts documents like waec result, CV, motivational letter, birth cert. Int'l passport page, etc, excluding toefl and german lang cert.? Please help me get these answers for my younger bro, thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
joyoftheLord: Please i need your help as i've been searching daad website since dis morning. Is it compulsory u must have either toefl or german language certificate before u can be taken in any of the universities in germany for English course in bsc? Can't there be a University that accepts documents like waec result, CV, motivational letter, birth cert. Int'l passport page, etc, excluding toefl and german lang cert.? Please help me get these answers for my younger bro, thanks.

Man if its only weac Result that u have forget about it u either Need a transcipt from university or Alevel.. Some schools have english taucht bachelors Check htw belinlin BSC international business.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

Man if its only weac Result that u have forget about it u either Need a transcipt from university or Alevel.. Some schools have english taucht bachelors Check htw belinlin BSC international business.
okay. Please, if he must do d toefl, how can one go about it? He is in Orlu at d moment doing his apolstolic work in one of d churches there. Please tellme how best he can get d toefl result. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
aroyem4u:
Thanks brodda.
Lemme just share my experience of my transanction with GTB so others can learn. I filled the fund transfer form on monday but I was called later on monday dat my account is on restriction so money cannot fly from my account becos my references haven't been confirmed. So I had to make sure they removed that today, then they told me now that they cannot transfer 8090 once. Dat they have to break it into 2 days and dey r charging me twice for the transaction. I feel that's just wicked and unfair. They just waste my time. That old woman that inverviewd most of us @ d embassy has already sent me mail twice including today, asking me to show evidence of blocked amount, seems she's running out of patience. I don leave everything for God hand now sha
Yes, i had same experience about my references for the domicilliary account too but i called GTconnect and did all i should to get it sorted.......and sure you cannot send more than €6000 from GTBank per transaction but can be completed next day.......na so life be oo......some of us went through this........so future applicants should take note.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:
I dont Knw oooo... But their is Holiday Here in Germany today
didnt bother going cos it was started on the embassy site that they wont be openning today
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
joyoftheLord: okay. Please, if he must do d toefl, how can one go about it? He is in Orlu at d moment doing his apolstolic work in one of d churches there. Please tellme how best he can get d toefl result. Thanks.

N. To registrar for the Toefl go to Ets.org to do that.. U Cant do it all Ur self if u have a Visa Card... Then Looks for course for him him but Chances are Lilien for Summer intakes their are more Programmes in Summer... So when Checking Look for both Summer And Winter ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

N. To registrar for the Toefl go to Ets.org to do that.. U Cant do it all Ur self if u have a Visa Card... Then Looks for course for him him but Chances are Lilien for Summer intakes their are more Programmes in Summer... So when Checking Look for both Summer And Winter ...
thanks. Please do u mean i cant or i can do it all myself if i have a visa Card? Can he study online, write d test online and get d result? Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks. Please do u mean i cant or i can do it all myself if i have a visa Card? Can he study online, write d test online and get d result? Thanks.
oga see, if ur broda/cousin has only waec, let him forget abt applying o.. U need at least A level or 1st year university transcript to apply for bsc..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
naijaobi:
oga see, if ur broda/cousin has only waec, let him forget abt applying o.. U need at least A level or 1st year university transcript to apply for bsc..

Leave them,We Nigerians too like short cut,By the time you start doing things with Germany,You will realize that their system is very rigorous.

People shouldn't be after getting admission alone because to me that is the simplest thing but always think of meeting visa requirement cos a school will never instruct embassy to issue you visa.

Even when you get here another screening level is when going to extend your visa.

Happy Independence day to Germany.

May the lost lifes in today's Lagos plane crash rest in perfect Peace cry cry

One love to 9JA & Germany!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
hello people,

its quite sometime.i land in germany lastweekend and its being far from easy.thanks to alot of wonderfull people i met on this forum,topejis respect,rihanaola i appreciate alot,marthy and my wonderfull kenya friend fred.its a total total different world from our country.u must register everything here,no abeg sir or man no man thinz.highly organize society.still trying to set my foot on the ground anyway.forget that your i senior you altitude for 9ja oh unless u want to mess ursef up.u see alot of people kissing on the street here as if they will die without the kiss.ahhhhhh its totally different.

for people planing to come to the south accomodation is a big issue here,try and get it before coming down.if u can learn language as well please do it helps alot.....

please bring alot of african food oh,jeans,winter jacket its expensive here.u can get a jean at 5o euro here.at the airprot tell them u are a student,dont give dem anything.

just my lil cent.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
futurewise11: hello people,

its quite sometime.i land in germany lastweekend and its being far from easy.thanks to alot of wonderfull people i met on this forum,topejis respect,rihanaola i appreciate alot,marthy and my wonderfull kenya friend fred.its a total total different world from our country.u must register everything here,no abeg sir or man no man thinz.highly organize society.still trying to set my foot on the ground anyway.forget that your i senior you altitude for 9ja oh unless u want to mess ursef up.u see alot of people kissing on the street here as if they will die without the kiss.ahhhhhh its totally different.

for people planing to come to the south accomodation is a big issue here,try and get it before coming down.if u can learn language as well please do it helps alot.....

please bring alot of african food oh,jeans,winter jacket its expensive here.u can get a jean at 5o euro here.at the airprot tell them u are a student,dont give dem anything.

just my lil cent.

Loool. U dey look people wey dey kiss for road. No face ur business. Anyways I'm happy for u. Thanks for the info.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks. Please do u mean i cant or i can do it all myself if i have a visa Card? Can he study online, write d test online and get d result? Thanks.

Yes he can
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2013

just my lil cent.

Hahahahahahah u forget to Tell them as u Ur Voice they Sound like Disk Way Dirty when u called me at The Airport ooooo man..... Ans u forget to Tell tem say nö düst that u can wear a Jean for a Month lol

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

Hahahahahahah u forget to Tell them as u Ur Voice they Sound like Disk Way Dirty when u called me at The Airport ooooo man..... Ans u forget to Tell tem say nö düst that u can wear a Jean for a Month lol

Loool. Wetin dey make hin voice crack ? He don high for inside plane ? Abi na the cold.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

Yes he can
thanks, God bless u Sir.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2013

just my lil cent.
happy for u dear, i pray to be there soonest. Thanks for d Information.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
gaphary:

Loool. Wetin dey make hin voice crack ? He don high for inside plane ? Abi na the cold.

Drink Kee inside emirate Shey emirate they give Beer SHA am nt sure... Na German cold make him Voice They Crack man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks, God bless u Sir.

U always welcome Boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
ganasy:
didnt bother going cos it was started on the embassy site that they wont be openning today

Pls, help me with the link to the embassy's website. Also, is the a limit to d no of docs I can certify @ d embassy? Wana go tomorrow. Wil also aprc8 if I can know the time they'll be open to students.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Beehandz:

Pls, help me with the link to the embassy's website. Also, is the a limit to d no of docs I can certify @ d embassy? Wana go tomorrow. Wil also aprc8 if I can know the time they'll be open to students.

They only certitify mondäy to thursday man. Go to google and Look for the embassy Website na

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

Kk am in htw Berlin

ok thanks..i sent u a pm ystday, u r yet to respond..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
teexzle:

ok thanks..i sent u a pm ystday, u r yet to respond..

Sorry about that Sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guy,am happy for you. Try reactivate ur bbm now so that our chat go dey continue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013

just my lil cent.
nice info...will soon be coming.
just trying to put one or two tins together
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
bissiejoe: Guy,am happy for you. Try reactivate ur bbm now so that our chat go dey continue

Activate BBM for germany nö be Easy Thing man... First u go they Pay like 35euro monthly and it a contract stuff so u sigh the contract with Ur House Adress and Ur Bank Info with Ur Passport.. So nö be Easy Thing
Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Justcul: Most of us here are Grads.. Yet, we want to be spoon-fed.. When we have google, daad.de etc.. May God help us

Even if I agree with u on d limited use of google by us..I still believe new entrants still want firsthand info..so pls be calm sir..I found ds useful tho..https://www.study-in.de/en/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

Activate BBM for germany nö be Easy Thing man... First u go they Pay like 35euro monthly and it a contract stuff so u sigh the contract with Ur House Adress and Ur Bank Info with Ur Passport.. So nö be Easy Thing

7,700 naira for bis? Mehn na whatsapp,viber and skype go do am o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
bissiejoe:

7,700 naira for bis? Mehn na whatsapp,viber and skype go do am o

But if u do the contract u can always call any germany number for free and use the internent... U can use Other stuff with only Wireless self... I dont Knw how it will be now BBM Is on Samsung SHA....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
In as much as am very much interested in studying at Germany, My 5years bachelors degree is due to expire by July, 2013 but am yet to graduate due to the lingering ASUU strike, i am devastated as i wanted to proceed for MSC in Germany by next year, well sha God dey

For the peeps already in Germany, how easy is it to study in Germany,get a job and may a permanent residency immediately after graduation?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Emzybrown: In as much as am very much interested in studying at Germany, My 5years bachelors degree is due to expire by July, 2013 but am yet to graduate due to the lingering ASUU strike, i am devastated as i wanted to proceed for MSC in Germany by next year, well sha God dey

For the peeps already in Germany, how easy is it to study in Germany,get a job and may a permanent residency immediately after graduation?

I Cant stop läffing permanent resisdency just like that... With god Every Thing is much Possible SHA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Emzybrown: In as much as am very much interested in studying at Germany, My 5years bachelors degree is due to expire by July, 2013 but am yet to graduate due to the lingering ASUU strike, i am devastated as i wanted to proceed for MSC in Germany by next year, well sha God dey

One step at a time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.