Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884978 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
franklysco:
It's possible o. My school admitted me on the 9th of september. Mayb u dey on the waiting list 2 b considered 4 summer.

Yah some School will give u admission and thy Knw u Cant make it as international student
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
emeka55: Abeg o! Did anyone here apply to University of kassel? I applied for masters in Economics and Public policy and I have not heard from them. The application deadline was September 1st and I never get any reply. I don email dem tire sef. My 15euro to Uni-assist must not waste o!

I think it takes a while though. I sent my application to universitat paderborn on d 3rd. Of sept and received an acknowledgement on monday 30th.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
manover: Bros Na God go Bless yanfuyanfu, thanks you are right, i have been following this thread, you know i just want to be sure of the documents to certify, and if there is any admission for Summer 2014, thats was the reason i asked the house for help. Thank you very much your answer serve my question. Once again thanks and God bless everyone on this forum, for those that apply for visa, they will get it IJN Amen!

Bless the name of the Lord for he is worthy. Halleluya... Amen!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jamoyt001:

I think it takes a while though. I sent my application to universitat paderborn on d 3rd. Of sept and received an acknowledgement on monday 30th.

Thanks Jamoyt... I'll keep my fingers crossed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Yah some School will give u admission and thy Knw u Cant make it as international student

Ok. I just thought they should inform me on the status of my application even if I wasn't picked. I'll stay hopeful. Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
franklysco:
It's possible o. My school admitted me on the 9th of september. Mayb u dey on the waiting list 2 b considered 4 summer.

I pray o. Even if na summer, I'm not in a hurry. Thanks a lot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
House, Please I have been able to pinned down two schools now but I want to ask for first hand Information about the two cities/states. One is at Hamburg(Hamburg University of Applied Sciences) while the other one is at kamp-Lintfort in North Rhine Westphalia(Rhine wal university of applied sciences). The Kamp-lintfort is just kicking up this year, though other campus of the school at kleeve has been in existence before now. Which one can you advice me to choose out of these two schools? What about the cities? What are the happenings in both cities? Thanks to you all sir and mam
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
emeka55:

Ok. I just thought they should inform me on the status of my application even if I wasn't picked. I'll stay hopeful. Thanks man

But with the Other admission later u can go Open Block Account but if its Summer na to just relex they Look them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

. o men seriously, it has been a challenge 4 me o. Because of that I was scheduled for 8th of october for interview, and my school said 18th is the deadline for enrolment. Me just tire 4 dem, but will ask 4 an Extension till 30th.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by candyboi: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Plz pals in germany is there anyone studying at TUM plz?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 4:05am On Oct 03, 2013
topeajis:

Try call them na. U can call on mondäy cos their is Holiday in Germany tommorow and the working hrs on Friday is nt that Long..

does that mean i cant go to the embassy on thursday? thats 3/10/2013?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 03, 2013
candyboi: Plz pals in germany is there anyone studying at TUM plz?

Steelie is going to TUM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2013
ganasy:

No you can't because there won't be anyone working there on Thursday, 3.10.13. All German embassies world wide are closed on this day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2013
nachie20:

Nope, didn't get it. Thought it was 'cause u were busy. Just checked my mail again, didn't get it. Would u please resend it?

Nachie, I just emailed you. Let me know if you received it this time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2013
honourableseyi: House, Please I have been able to pinned down two schools now but I want to ask for first hand Information about the two cities/states. One is at Hamburg(Hamburg University of Applied Sciences) while the other one is at kamp-Lintfort in North Rhine Westphalia(Rhine wal university of applied sciences). The Kamp-lintfort is just kicking up this year, though other campus of the school at kleeve has been in existence before now. Which one can you advice me to choose out of these two schools? What about the cities? What are the happenings in both cities? Thanks to you all sir and mam
both schools are new, rhein waal started 2010 but some course 2011,age doesn't matter all german skuls r equal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2013
joyoftheLord: Go to fotospeed at Ibrahim waziri, adeola odeku, VI and snap (if u are in Lagos). Tell them it's needed for german student visa application, they already know d biometric specification. That's where i did mine, 1K for 4 copies. And they will give u d negative copy.
i did my 350naira at Ib, 35mm by 45mm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Please which of the asmission do u apply for
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Amanda6: both schools are new, rhein waal started 2010 but some course 2011,age doesn't matter all german skuls r equal

Hello sir please i want to fine out information on how to apply for admission in rhein waal university is it online or by poster address
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

Hello sir please i want to fine out information on how to apply for admission in rhein waal university is it online or by poster address

But why dont you contact the school yourself to find out...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2013
LillyGemm:

Nachie, I just emailed you. Let me know if you received it this time.

yep! Got it, thanks. I think there was a problem with nairaland PM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

take yur tym go tru daad.de u wil see what yu lukn 4
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2013
nachie20:

yep! Got it, thanks. I think there was a problem with nairaland PM.

Ok, that's great! So tomorrow then smiley.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

You can Google the University and check on their website. All the info will be there...OR email the Uni OR use www.daad.de to find out which Universities have your preferred course and how you can apply for them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2013
ganasy:

I dont Knw oooo... But their is Holiday Here in Germany today
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

Please which of the asmission do u apply for

Summer 2014 bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Amanda6: both schools are new, rhein waal started 2010 but some course 2011,age doesn't matter all german skuls r equal
Thanks mam, God bless you for me.Also is there any advantage I will consider over the other that should aid my selection in terms of student jobs, hospitality and some other possitive factors in both cities. How far have you gone with your own case? God will see us through ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

I may be able to help if I know the course,level and medium of instruction you are interested in.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

Check the school's website. U could google them. Also be ready to write IELTs or TOEFL. It is compulsory for Rhine waal uni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2013
honourableseyi: I may be able to help if I know the course,level and medium of instruction you are interested in.

Thanks i am going for M.sc in economic and finance, and i also hop i don't need to write tofel as condition for there requriment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2013
emeka55:

Check the school's website. U could google them. Also be ready to write IELTs or TOEFL. It is compulsory for Rhine waal uni

Even if i am going for M.sc wil i see be requrie to writ toefl
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
richard4ssky:

Even if i am going for M.sc wil i see be requrie to writ toefl

Some School will Tell u to erste and some will skip it for u Since Ur Bachelor degree was taucht in english... But i think the best Place to get dis onfo is One the School Website SHA.. Go u will always See Details Info on Esch School Website..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
Most of us here are Grads.. Yet, we want to be spoon-fed.. When we have google, daad.de etc.. May God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.