Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886310 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
sammykunjas: Hellooooooooooo people!!! Make una follow me thank God oo! I got the precious mail and its attachment today by 11:37am. I am at IGI now sef getting my three months health/travel insurance...no time oo! Lol. Thanks all the gurus in the house and every person whose experience I benefited from. I appreciate u all. For those still expecting, God is always faithful and will grant ur heart desires just as he did mine in Jesus name Amen!

Congrates man.. So happy for u Guys all nö negative Mail has been received so FAr... We Must all celebrate dis when everyone Setrle Down in Germany......

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
sammykunjas: Hellooooooooooo people!!! Make una follow me thank God oo! I got the precious mail and its attachment today by 11:37am. I am at IGI now sef getting my three months health/travel insurance...no time oo! Lol. Thanks all the gurus in the house and every person whose experience I benefited from. I appreciate u all. For those still expecting, God is always faithful and will grant ur heart desires just as he did mine in Jesus name Amen!

That means it took essentially one week after the embassy got your confirmation shey? I'm happy for u, am in a similar shoes with u and I just hope I come here to share your testimony too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Its multiple na.... Its always multiple

Okay Bro....Thanks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
t-med:

Okay Bro....Thanks!

U welcome man.. Fly Save to Germany And Come help Urs Put small cold for Body
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
aroyem4u:

That means it took essentially one week after the embassy got your confirmation shey? I'm happy for u, am in a similar shoes with u and I just hope I come here to share your testimony too

Präy to be Lucky cos the embassy dont have Lot of application on their Hand now as i think so Ur Visa Might Not Even Take Long....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

U welcome man.. Fly Save to Germany And Come help Urs Put small cold for Body

grin grin grin....We dey come
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Success stories here and there, i'll post mine here too Insha ALLAH.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Präy to be Lucky cos the embassy dont have Lot of application on their Hand now as i think so Ur Visa Might Not Even Take Long....
Thanks brodda.
Lemme just share my experience of my transanction with GTB so others can learn. I filled the fund transfer form on monday but I was called later on monday dat my account is on restriction so money cannot fly from my account becos my references haven't been confirmed. So I had to make sure they removed that today, then they told me now that they cannot transfer 8090 once. Dat they have to break it into 2 days and dey r charging me twice for the transaction. I feel that's just wicked and unfair. They just waste my time. That old woman that inverviewd most of us @ d embassy has already sent me mail twice including today, asking me to show evidence of blocked amount, seems she's running out of patience. I don leave everything for God hand now sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
joyoftheLord:
Thanks dear, pls i appreciate. Help me get d English courses that one can do in his bsc for this Summer 2014 and d universities that do them. Thanks big.
university of rhine waal,uni duisburg essen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
aroyem4u:
Thanks brodda.
Lemme just share my experience of my transanction with GTB so others can learn. I filled the fund transfer form on monday but I was called later on monday dat my account is on restriction so money cannot fly from my account becos my references haven't been confirmed. So I had to make sure they removed that today, then they told me now that they cannot transfer 8090 once. Dat they have to break it into 2 days and dey r charging me twice for the transaction. I feel that's just wicked and unfair. They just waste my time. That old woman that inverviewd most of us @ d embassy has already sent me mail twice including today, asking me to show evidence of blocked amount, seems she's running out of patience. I don leave everything for God hand now sha

Yah ma Cousin Told me all na Good now Järe cos that Money nö Easy i Must Tell u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
wow, congrats o

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial: please house, I sent a mail to my school foreigners authority yesterday and here is the reply. can someone help to translate it for me.
vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.
um Missverständnisse zu vermeiden, möchte
ich Sie bitten ihre Frage in deutscher Sprache
zu stellen.
Vielen Dank.
still waiting for my visa.
It means u should put your question in german.
has your school replied your mail?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial: please house, I sent a mail to my school foreigners authority yesterday and here is the reply. can someone help to translate it for me.
vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.
um Missverständnisse zu vermeiden, möchte
ich Sie bitten ihre Frage in deutscher Sprache
zu stellen.
Vielen Dank.
still waiting for my visa.

It means..

Thanks for your email.

To avoid misunderstanding, I would like you to please ask your question in deutsch.

Thank you very much.

I may be wrong tho'..bur from my little knowledge of german. That is the meaning..i hope dis help...try and send them a mail in deutsch
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2013

Congrats....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
franklysco:
It means u should put your question in german.
has your school replied your mail?
thanks. can I pest the mail in Google translator to translate it to German, then send it to them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
congrats, it is the lords doing. please when did u do ur interview? those of us that are expecting, I know that this week will not pass us by, in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial:
thanks. can I pest the mail in Google translator to translate it to German, then send it to them?

Google translator often Bleep things up o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial:

Translator will mess tins up...try and post it here let's try n translate it for u..have it in mind that the german. letter has its own format(wwefin ma deutsch teacher talk o)..post it here bur please be straight to d point.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
aroyem4u:

THanks bro. It took more than a week sha..tomorrow would've made it two weeks. Ur testimony is coming soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial:
congrats, it is the lords doing. please when did u do ur interview? those of us that are expecting, I know that this week will not pass us by, in Jesus name AMEN.
Thanks bro. Had my interview on 9th September.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cindino20:

Congrats....
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
aflynvir: wow, congrats o
Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
t-med:

I am also going for a bachelor course in English. I didn't provide any language certificate and my visa was granted
thanks T-med. Pls which school? What courses are offered in English for Summer 2014? What are d documents he needs to get ready?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Congrates man.. So happy for u Guys all nö negative Mail has been received so FAr... We Must all celebrate dis when everyone Setrle Down in Germany......
Thanks bro. We go definitely celebrate am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks T-med. Pls which school? What courses are offered in English for Summer 2014? What are d documents he needs to get ready?
man u Need to do all dis Ur self to be at a Safe hands go to daad.de search for schools and Choose course of Ur Choice get their requirement and deadline with the application Procedere And Apply dont wait for ready made informations Wat Workshop for him Might Not work for u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]
Wats d name of your school in germany Tope
Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

University of Marburg i like the School will Apply for Summer into the School for Msc in Economics self
Is ds a free tuition school pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
teexzle:
Wats d name of your school in germany Tope
Man why u asking na? u Come to dis Tread today and asking Name of ma School if u Want to Apply to School go to daad.de And search for School..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello my people...please what is the Student Visa Application Passport Photograph Size....urgent help needed.

Thanks all for the good work.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
please is any one in or applying to university Rhein-waal for summer intake should let me no please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
richard4ssky: please is any one in or applying to university Rhein-waal for summer intake should let me no please

Try And Apply alone and make sure Ur documents are intact all dis schools admission are resctricted the have a limited number for international Students it Might be 3 from Afrika them won Choice so u have to Run Ur Race Individualy Brother.. All The best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Try And Apply alone and make sure Ur documents are intact all dis schools admission are resctricted the have a limited number for international Students it Might be 3 from Afrika them won Choice so u have to Run Ur Race Individualy Brother.. All The best

correct!

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.