Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886334 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Finally after about 6weeks i gt a mail frm d embassy dis mornin and it was postive. M more than grateful to Allah. And to every1 here I thank u so much for ur prayers, encouragement and support, God bless u all. I pray for more postive stories here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
bnb2013: Finally after about 6weeks i gt a mail frm d embassy dis mornin and it was postive. M more than grateful to Allah. And to every1 here I thank u so much for ur prayers, encouragement and support, God bless u all. I pray for more postive stories here.

congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
congrats man...make una do us proud for germo....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
just be law abiding....coz germo ejire(cops) mad gan...obey simple laws.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2013
bnb2013: Finally after about 6weeks i gt a mail frm d embassy dis mornin and it was postive. M more than grateful to Allah. And to every1 here I thank u so much for ur prayers, encouragement and support, God bless u all. I pray for more postive stories here.

Wow.......congrats bro smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2013
emeka55:

Why don't u apply to a public school that is tuition free or are u scared that public Universities in Germany too might go on strike?

Dont mind the Guy Järe... He Doesnt Knw Wat he Wants he has been on dis Tread Since Last Year i remember their was a Time i gave him like 6schools to Apply for he Told me he is gönna Write Toefl and Alevel help me ASK him if he has Don that.. He Doesnt Knw Wat he Wants Yet..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2013

Congrates lol happy for u much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2013

Congrats bro........safe trip
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
My people on nairaland........congratulations to people that have gone for their interview and have gotten their visa and to those people still waiting for the goodnews,I pray it comes in due time. My interview was slated to come up on friday 4th october @ 7am but I couldn't make it down,I was 45 minutes behind schedule.I left my aos as early as 4:30 am in the morning but it rained cats and dogs and cars were breaking down even the taxi I was in couldn't move more than 40kmph due to the heavy flooding. Since this time I have been mailing the embassy to help me fix a date and they haven't given me a favourable reply. I want you good people on here to help wiv advice and suggestions as to make my own dream come to pass this october too so that we can all celebrate together. Thanks and one love
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2013
My guy u funny sha.can u pay 800 euro on a monthly basis?if na play stop whining joor.
Godson201333:

I understand your frustration bro and can you really afford the only private uni In Germany that charges over 10,000 euros per semester??

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2013
topeajis:

Congrates lol happy for u much
guy hw far.
ur watsapp is nt delivering
sent u sm msgs
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2013
ganasy:
guy hw far.
ur watsapp is nt delivering
sent u sm msgs
Na Network ish send me Mail
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

congrats bro
Ya boss! Lest I forget, since your interview is on the last week of october, u have to go with an email confirmation that your school has agreed to extended your enrolment date. You'd be asked at the embassy.
Al the best!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2013
franklysco:
Ya boss! Lest I forget, since your interview is on the last week of october, u have to go with an email confirmation that your school has agreed to extended your enrolment date. You'd be asked at the embassy.
Al the best!

Thats not me Bro...u mistaking me for someone....peace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2013
lade007: My people on nairaland........congratulations to people that have gone for their interview and have gotten their visa and to those people still waiting for the goodnews,I pray it comes in due time. My interview was slated to come up on friday 4th october @ 7am but I couldn't make it down,I was 45 minutes behind schedule.I left my aos as early as 4:30 am in the morning but it rained cats and dogs and cars were breaking down even the taxi I was in couldn't move more than 40kmph due to the heavy flooding. Since this time I have been mailing the embassy to help me fix a date and they haven't given me a favourable reply. I want you good people on here to help wiv advice and suggestions as to make my own dream come to pass this october too so that we can all celebrate together. Thanks and one love

The only option you have is to mail the embassy once again. Try to contact them through this e-mail: rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

Explain to them the way you explained it here. I sincerely hope you would receive a positive response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
hi friends...to d glory of God, i'm now in germany. all thanks to everyone for ur help and prayers. those who have not got, would soon get theirs, i pray. germany is very beautiful, i'm only battling with the weather of 3 degrees celcius, i pray i get over it soonest. its a pity i have not been able to get a nummer to call home, i only talk to them on net. can anyone pls tell me on how to get a simcard and make calls home? d germans here dnt understand english to explain it well for me, thanks friends. which network is cheaper to call nig? secondly, tips to get some small jobs pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
joyoftheLord: hi friends...to d glory of God, i'm now in germany. all thanks to everyone for ur help and prayers. those who have not got, would soon get theirs, i pray. germany is very beautiful, i'm only battling with the weather of 3 degrees celcius, i pray i get over it soonest. its a pity i have not been able to get a nummer to call home, i only talk to them on net. can anyone pls tell me on how to get a simcard and make calls home? d germans here dnt understand english to explain it well for me, thanks friends. which network is cheaper to call nig? secondly, tips to get some small jobs pls.

Congrats Bro.. dont worry you will make it just direct your request to Tope and Godson...nice time
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
topeajis:

Dont mind the Guy Järe... He Doesnt Knw Wat he Wants he has been on dis Tread Since Last Year i remember their was a Time i gave him like 6schools to Apply for he Told me he is gönna Write Toefl and Alevel help me ASK him if he has Don that.. He Doesnt Knw Wat he Wants Yet..

Hahaha... I tire for some guys on this thread o! I was wasting my time contributing my 2 spoons to his case. Tope u sharp jare.. Nice one
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
damsamty16: plz can anyone helo me on the list of private universities in germany i can apply to,nd requires no toefl.i gas comot naija ASUU strike don tire me
try university of bayern munich, university of borussia dortmund, university of shalke 04.. They dnt require toefl.. They even pay u €100 for every hour you are in class.. cheesy cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
congratulations and remain focused when you get there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Look for afroshop.u can get lyca mobile there to call home.i use vodafone.is good for internet and free call to german network.its 15 euro monthly.
joyoftheLord: hi friends...to d glory of God, i'm now in germany. all thanks to everyone for ur help and prayers. those who have not got, would soon get theirs, i pray. germany is very beautiful, i'm only battling with the weather of 3 degrees celcius, i pray i get over it soonest. its a pity i have not been able to get a nummer to call home, i only talk to them on net. can anyone pls tell me on how to get a simcard and make calls home? d germans here dnt understand english to explain it well for me, thanks friends. which network is cheaper to call nig? secondly, tips to get some small jobs pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
topeajis:
Na Network ish send me Mail

Bro i need your urgent Help, I got admission from 2 School FH Erfurt and FH Konstanz due to the fact that there was a delay with Nigeria Post i used FH Erfurt admission letter to open Block account and now i have the Admission letter from FH Konstanz can i use the letter from konstanz to apply for my visa even when i have used that of erfurt already for my block account.

Please advice me.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
t-med:

The only option you have is to mail the embassy once again. Try to contact them through this e-mail: rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

Explain to them the way you explained it here. I sincerely hope you would receive a positive response.

Bro i need your urgent Help, I got admission from 2 School FH Erfurt and FH Konstanz due to the fact that there was a delay with Nigeria Post i used FH Erfurt admission letter to open Block account and now i have the Admission letter from FH Konstanz can i use the letter from konstanz to apply for my visa even when i have used that of erfurt already for my block account.

Please advice me.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Its complicated.Its always better if your sponsor is single and if he or she gonna sponsor 2 people then he must be earning over 3k euro monthly with a nice financial status.He must have house like 3 or 4 bedroom.

If your sponsor is married then it might goes high to earning 5000 euro per month...Cos they will consider him sponsoring you also taking care of wife and kids with bills.Always hard and complicated once again!.

The relationship matters and in Germany people don't even want to do it because its risk.

Please advice me.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Congrats Bro.. dont worry you will make it just direct your request to Tope and Godson...nice time
Amen. Thanks very much. Mr. Tope and Mr. Godson, pls answer me. thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yes you can.since deutch bank can be operated from any state or city.but u dont need to be quoting everybody before ur question can be answered.we go introduce fine for here soon..just kidding anyway.
princeolu254:

Please advice me.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
futurewise11: Yes you can.since deutch bank can be operated from any state or city.but u dont need to be quoting everybody before ur question can be answered.we go introduce fine for here soon..just kidding anyway.

Bro my interview is very close and i need urgent answer..thanks anyway..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
futurewise11: Look for afroshop.u can get lyca mobile there to call home.i use vodafone.is good for internet and free call to german network.its 15 euro monthly.
big thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.