Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885712 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2013
wonderbobs: . Thanks to you my brother, am kinda nervous I won't lie to you... But I trust God, let his will be done. Hope your good. cheesy
pray and have faith

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2013
pricelessmr:

Good to hear. You are tempting me o! Science na my life... Wanted EE but due to my first degree, I'm considering biomedical engineering or bioinformatik.

what's the course you went for? and which city in Germany? I like the hospitality.
It doesn't matter the city bro. I mean, aroyemi is in thuringa, central germany and am in saxony, east germany, places considered to be a bit unfriendly but ve been having help right from the train station to my room here. Yesterday, I wanted to buy ticket for the TRAM but the machine was rejecting my coin. A lady came out of the blues to assist me. She had to take her time to sort out the right change to buy ticket with..... My point, it doesn't matter the city joor! But make your choice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Those planning to come to germany should try and learn how to interpret maps. Any office I entered, they hand me a map. Like 10 maps just full my room like say I be "simbad " wey dey go find treasure.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Please fellows, which pages on this thread can I go to and see a full description of the question asked @ the embassy via students visa... Please I need it asap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2013
pricelessmr:

Good to hear. You are tempting me o! Science na my life... Wanted EE but due to my first degree, I'm considering biomedical engineering or bioinformatik.

what's the course you went for? and which city in Germany? I like the hospitality.

I'm doing my Masters in Microbiology at the Universitat Jena

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2013
franklysco:
It doesn't matter the city bro. I mean, aroyemi is in thuringa, central germany and am in saxony, east germany, places considered to be a bit unfriendly but ve been having help right from the train station to my room here. Yesterday, I wanted to buy ticket for the TRAM but the machine was rejecting my coin. A lady came out of the blues to assist me. She had to take her time to sort out the right change to buy ticket with..... My point, it doesn't matter the city joor! But make your choice.

Brother have u done tour enrolment? If you have the university should have given u a temporary I'd card by now. With that you don't have to pay for trams in ur region. Cos that is how it works here in Thuringia
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2013
aroyem4u:

Brother have u done tour enrolment? If you have the university should have given u a temporary I'd card by now. With that you don't have to pay for trams in ur region. Cos that is how it works here in Thuringia
It's kinda different here. U buy a semester ticket with your university I.d card. I Intend doing that on monday.
Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2013
emeka55:

A German and a Chinese were kind to him and that's what we all hope for. If they were rude to him we would have blamed Hitler. Now they are friendly, we don't have to abuse it. Let's get back to business
FYI this is also part of business.. We are learing and getting peoples opinion about the culture in germany. Basic social and interactive skills..

It doesn't have to be visa, plane ticket, toefl etc to qualify as business.. We need all the info we can get.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2013
emeka55: Hello house, I applied to Heilbronn University since July and I waited to hear from them but I didn't. I had sent them mails about my application, and this afternoon I got an email from them that I had been admitted and my admission letter had been sent to my address since August.
I had to check my spam mail and I discovered they had already sent me a message since and indicated they sent my Admission letter to my home address, but I no see any letter o.
I'm just wondering why they didn't send me the Admission letter to my email and decided to send it to my home address directly and I no even see any letter till now. I just hope they can defer the admission for me till summer cos I like the school and the course I applied for as well. Make una dey check una spam mail often o!
Did you submit toefl or ielts result? What about confirmation from ASK-Konstanz? Please what are the other documents you submitted to heilbronn for your admission. I intend to start my application for admission into Masters in International Business & Intercultural Management now so i will appreciate information from you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2013
wonderbobs: Please fellows, which pages on this thread can I go to and see a full description of the question asked @ the embassy via students visa... Please I need it asap
Page 100
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2013
aroyem4u:

oga well done o.. Abeg tell me more abt jena..am so curious.. I want to apply there next winter.. Or do i send u PM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
franklysco:
Page 100
thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nadesh(f): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
House,this is not specified on the Consular website and am getting conflicting information frrom my friends. Please,am applying for visit visa to be sponsored by a friend,German citizen.My worry is,is he suppossed to send me the invitation letter/scanned passport page through email so i scan it out or by post? thanks .
Another one,is the application letter to be addressed to me or to the consular? this information is not clear on the website.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
ganasy: pls house if someone has a german student visa and wants to go to UK for holidays for like a week how would he go about it? and d person is in Germany already

pls nobody has an answer to this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
naijaobi:
oga well done o.. Abeg tell me more abt jena..am so curious.. I want to apply there next winter.. Or do i send u PM.

Its a small town in the center of Germany but a really good place. The uni is one of the oldest in germany. Very few blacks here. Its nt abt the town. Confirm that the study prog matches ur interest. Anywhere in Germany is cool as long as ur vest for knowledge is geuninue.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Are you a chick?
Let me rephrase, are you a damn fine chick?? If not, beware gay alert!! And run! grin

cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please house one more question, when they say "what's your major?(Core subjects)" does it mean what I studied in my bsc or what I wanna study in my msc ?? Please I need an answer,God bless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nadesh(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
nadesh: House,this is not specified on the Consular website and am getting conflicting information frrom my friends. Please,am applying for visit visa to be sponsored by a friend,German citizen.My worry is,is he suppossed to send me the invitation letter/scanned passport page through email so i scan it out or by post? thanks .
Another one,is the application letter to be addressed to me or to the consular? this information is not clear on the website.
Help pls. cry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
aflynvir: interesting, na when u port, which state Marburg dey set!
Bro e go soon reach 3weeks since i port oo. Marburg dey Hessen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

FYI this is also part of business.. We are learing and getting peoples opinion about the culture in germany. Basic social and interactive skills..

It doesn't have to be visa, plane ticket, toefl etc to qualify as business.. We need all the info we can get.

Unfortunately this thread is not meant for sexuality gossips. Tell me what there is to learn after u suggested the German and Chinese guy were gay cos they decided to help him. If that was what Tope, Godson, Futurewise, kelly4top were discussing when u joined the thread, would u have stayed longer to learn about studying in Germany?
U can discuss anything u want but this is not the thread for gay topics. Our focus is on helping each other with info about studying and moving to Germany. Don't derail it.
By the way, the Mayor of Berlin is gay. Perhaps u could discuss that too since it is part of intellectual and social skills "according to you" and it will add to ur credentials when applying for visa.

No 2 spoons for u...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
wonderbobs: Please house one more question, when they say "what's your major?(Core subjects)" does it mean what I studied in my bsc or what I wanna study in my msc ?? Please I need an answer,God bless.

They'd be referring to what u studied in ur Bsc and what u intend to study in ur Msc. When u are asked core subjects, they are referring to the different subjects that make up the program u are going to study. You'd also get questions like "course structure, schedule, course description... Etc" just be informed, confident, and smart.. Just keep talking... Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
emeka55:

Unfortunately this thread is not meant for sexuality gossips. Tell me what there is to learn after u suggested the German and Chinese guy were gay cos they decided to help him. If that was what Tope, Godson, Futurewise, kelly4top were discussing when u joined the thread, would u have stayed longer to learn about studying in Germany?
U can discuss anything u want but this is not the thread for gay topics. Our focus is on helping each other with info about studying and moving to Germany. Don't derail it.
By the way, the Mayor of Berlin is gay. Perhaps u could discuss that too since it is part of intellectual and social skills "according to you" and it will add to ur credentials when applying for visa.

No 2 spoons for u...
Lol...... Emeka emeka emeka. I ge gbu madu here o

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
nadesh:
Help pls. cry

He should send u an "invitation letter" not an "application letter". It can be sent by fax, email or post mail. Make sure he/she signs it. Which ever way u receive the letter, just make sure it's an original copy. The embassy will still confirm. The letter should be addressed to the visa official.

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nadesh(f): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
emeka55:

He should send u an "invitation letter" not an "application letter". It can be sent by fax, email or post mail. Make sure he/she signs it. Which ever way u receive the letter, just make sure it's an original copy. The embassy will still confirm. The letter should be addressed to the visa official.

My 2 spoons...
Tank u. I meant invitation letter,that was a typo. pls what do u mean by original copy? and one lady told me the invitation letter should be addressed to me. tank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
emeka55:

They'd be referring to what u studied in ur Bsc and what u intend to study in ur Msc. When u are asked core subjects, they are referring to the different subjects that make up the program u are going to study. You'd also get questions like "course structure, schedule, course description... Etc" just be informed, confident, and smart.. Just keep talking... Goodluck
. Thanks very much for your response, although say you no gimme 2 spoons sha cheesy ma na nwoke ka ibu nwanne
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
bunburized:
Did you submit toefl or ielts result? What about confirmation from ASK-Konstanz? Please what are the other documents you submitted to heilbronn for your admission. I intend to start my application for admission into Masters in International Business & Intercultural Management now so i will appreciate information from you.

ASK-konstanz plays almost the same role Uni-assist does to Universities. U should send ur photocopied certified documents: Waec, Bsc, Transcript, Cv, passport photo to them including the name of the Uni and course u are applying for. All should be sent by post mail not email. Then they will cross-check ur documents and send u a confirmation of validity (to know if u qualify or not). U will attach the confirmation to ur documents and send everything to Heilbron University. Note that u need to download and attach ur form when sending to konstanz. That's where u'll see spaces to fill in ur information. I didn't send any IELTS or TOEFL and they didn't complain. Sometimes sef Konstanz could even send ur application directly to the school, that depends on the University u are applying to though.
Here's the good part, everything is free of charge!... Now u can smile grin

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
wonderbobs: . Thanks very much for your response, although say you no gimme 2 spoons sha cheesy ma na nwoke ka ibu nwanne

Oya take 2 spoons grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
emeka55:

Bros did I "gossip" about you? Or is ur name or that of ur father written on this thread as the owner??

When the answer to any of those questions is yes, then come back and drive me from this thread or tell me what to post about.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
ganasy: pls house if someone has a german student visa and wants to go to UK for holidays for like a week how would he go about it? and d person is in Germany already

One needs to apply for a UK visiting visa. The UK has it's own border control rules from the Schengen zone. UK isn't part of the Schengen area so someone with a German student visa or resident permit still needs a visa to go the UK. With a UK visa, you can go to Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England (countries that make up the United Kingdom). It's similar to someone with a UK student visa. That person needs a visa to come to Germany because with UK student visa, he or she can only use it to go to England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. UK student visa is never a Schengen visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Bros did I "gossip" about you? Or is ur name or that of ur father written on this thread as the owner??

When the answer to any of those questions is yes, then come back and drive me from this thread or tell me what to post about.

Lool. Guy u harsh o. But let's take things easy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
thanks nicely explained. pls do u kw hw long it takes? cos am tinking of celebrating xmas with my brother there
LillyGemm:

One needs to apply for a UK visiting visa. The UK has it's own border control rules from the Schengen zone. UK isn't part of the Schengen area so someone with a German student visa or resident permit still needs a visa to go the UK. With a UK visa, you can go to Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England (countries that make up the United Kingdom). It's similar to someone with a UK student visa. That person needs a visa to come to Germany because with UK student visa, he or she can only use it to go to England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. UK student visa is never a Schengen visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello guys! I booked for an appointment for student and went
To german embassy for the interview, as soon I got inside, the white old woman looked at my letter of sponsorship aand detected a mistake and my application was rejected, so I have done d correction and wants to rebook for a new appointment but the system is also rejecting my data entry. Pls, can anyone here suggest a solution to this issue because I have to meet up d start date of my school registrati
on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.