Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884621 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by moneybag100: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

GUARANTEE OF YOU GETTING A VISA FOR LANGUAGE COURSE IS LOW..IF YOU REALLY NEED TO STUDY TRY DO THE LANGUAGE AT LEAST UPTILL A2 IN NIGERIA

Aiit..thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by moneybag100: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

GUARANTEE OF YOU GETTING A VISA FOR LANGUAGE COURSE IS LOW..IF YOU REALLY NEED TO STUDY TRY DO THE LANGUAGE AT LEAST UPTILL A2 IN NIGERIA

How about getting admission to undergraduate through transfer or diploma?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
moneybag100:

How about getting admission to undergraduate through transfer or diploma?

YOU NEED GERMAN LANGUAGE TO STUDY BECAUSE PREPARATORY COURSES ARE BEEN TAUGHT IN GERMAN NOT ENGLISH

SO THE EMBASSY KNOWS THAT AND YOU WILL BE ASK TO PROVIDE IT DURING YOUR INTERVIEW OR YOU MIGHT BE DENIED THE VISA...BESIDE ITS PART OF THE VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi][/quote]

Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
@TopeAjis and @Ganasy e be like say na htw Berlin God dey ooo. Dem don gimme admission o. See u guys in Summer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
gaphary: @TopeAjis and @Ganasy e be like say na htw Berlin God dey ooo. Dem don gimme admission o. See u guys in Summer.
ah ah, guy when you apply ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
wonderbobs: ah ah, guy when you apply ??

Na Masters Program in International and Development Economics (MIDE) I applied in August.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 4:37am On Nov 05, 2013
wonderbobs: Hello people, I promised to tell you guys my story this monday....so here I am, so if you guys remember last I was denied an interview with the embassy, reason being short visa processing time before my deadline, so I went home and wrote my school with little faith to them extending my deadline, I had already started making arrangements to apply next year summer. But alas the next day being tuesday I got a mail from the faculty telling me that I have been given another extension until december 1st, I was marvelled so I immediatelly worte the embassy and the next morning rushed to the embassy, as I was speaking with one of the security men I got a mail on my blackberry checked it and it was another appointment date for today. So I went home and to God be the glory, I am done right now with my interview which I must say went well, the german old lady was pleasant and was smiling with me all the while as she called me a daddys boy grin.. Not knowing that am a kpako pickin, she told me that my application is being forwarded and that I would get a reply from them soon. So this is my waiting period, and I pray my lord that started this good work will complete it.. Amen goodluck to all of us still waiting.. Thanks peeps..
that's a great testimony, rush now go buy ijebu garri and start packing ur luggages because God will finish the good work to the end but remember say ur TITHE AND OFFERING will increase especially now way u dey for the waiting period.
hope to been in Germany next year as I couldn't meet up do to my school refuse to extend my enrollment date. all is well. CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 4:56am On Nov 05, 2013
gaphary:

Na Masters Program in International and Development Economics (MIDE) I applied in August.
please did you use any English proficiency or as a native speaker of English to get admission for m.sc at that ur school, because I want to apply for m.sc program there for next year winter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2013
anyone studying in at TU Dresden or have applied. can I apply as a native speaker for m.sc program without any English proficiency test.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2013
@princeolu u mean I have to show proficiency in German for embassy even if the course I'm going for is taught in English??

princeolu254:

YOU NEED GERMAN LANGUAGE TO STUDY BECAUSE PREPARATORY COURSES ARE BEEN TAUGHT IN GERMAN NOT ENGLISH

SO THE EMBASSY KNOWS THAT AND YOU WILL BE ASK TO PROVIDE IT DURING YOUR INTERVIEW OR YOU MIGHT BE DENIED THE VISA...BESIDE ITS PART OF THE VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2013
suckermaterial:
please did you use any English proficiency or as a native speaker of English to get admission for m.sc at that ur school, because I want to apply for m.sc program there for next year winter.

Na native speaker I be na, lol. I just submitted a letter from My university stating that my BSc was Conducted in English. So, try do the same.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2013
kayusboss: @princeolu u mean I have to show proficiency in German for embassy even if the course I'm going for is taught in English??

BROS AS LONG AS YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH STUDIENKOLLEG YOU CANT ESCAPE GERMAN LANGUAGE...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2013
princeolu254:

BROS AS LONG AS YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH STUDIENKOLLEG YOU CANT ESCAPE GERMAN LANGUAGE...
Must one do the studienkollege before studying for undergraduate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2013
ifemaco:

No...If u ve A level, OND transcript or a year transcript from a University in Nigeria..bur if u don't ve @least one of d above mentioned,just ssce u must do studentkollege( foundation course) cos SSCE is nt equivalent to the German Arbitur or so....

I stand to be corrected
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2013
ifemaco:

IF YOU ARE GOING FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM USING YOUR WAEC TO APPLY YOU MUST DO STUDIENKOLLEG..........BUT IF YOU HAVE A LEVEL THE SCHOOL MIGHT WAIVE THAT FOR YOU BUT IN EITHER CASE YOU NEED MINIMUM OF B1 GERMAN LANGUAGE IF YOUR COURSE IS BEEN TAUGHT IN DEUTSCH .........AND A MINIMUM OF A2 IF YOUR COURSE IS BEEN TAUGHT IN ENGLISH.

NOTE: 80% OF UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS ARE TAUGHT IN DEUTSCH
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Tnx all 4 the response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2013
gaphary:

When be the deadline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

When be the deadline?

Sept 30.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Hello I am having problem with uni assist online application..some of d program I can fine it in the online application form,so. Must I apply online or I should just apply by sending my document to uni assist my poster ur advice is needed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kamuigaiden: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2013
goodday all
Please o I sent a mail to rwth achen university because I intend studyin msc biology so as regards toefl they said it is not needed coz it is german taught I also told them that I haven't started the basic goethe german courses so they said I can bring it along upon enrolment in sept 2014 thus that affect ♍Ɣ chances for application as the deadline is march 2014 please I would lik to knw if anybdy is applyin at this university as I could serve for better motivation and info circulatiin add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 32301fbf thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2013
@junipero na 2015 I go apply,cos av mailed d school I want to apply nd day told me I need at least five credit in my wéac nd 1 in English I nid 2 hav completed a yer study at â university b4 I can b accepted.(university of duisburg essen) NW am workin on admission 2 study in s.a or cotonu for the mean tym.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
@princeolu,university of Marburg accepts a1 for undergraduate level
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello I am having problem with uni assist online application..some of d program I can fine it in the online application form,so. Must I apply online or I should just apply by sending my document to uni assist my poster ur advice is needed

Most programs are not opened yet for Summer application. So just wait till November 21st according to the info i got from them cos i have to write uni-assist cos i was also trying to assist me cousin apply thru them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
wonderbobs: Hello people, I promised to tell you guys my story this monday....so here I am, so if you guys remember last I was denied an interview with the embassy, reason being short visa processing time before my deadline, so I went home and wrote my school with little faith to them extending my deadline, I had already started making arrangements to apply next year summer. But alas the next day being tuesday I got a mail from the faculty telling me that I have been given another extension until december 1st, I was marvelled so I immediatelly worte the embassy and the next morning rushed to the embassy, as I was speaking with one of the security men I got a mail on my blackberry checked it and it was another appointment date for today. So I went home and to God be the glory, I am done right now with my interview which I must say went well, the german old lady was pleasant and was smiling with me all the while as she called me a daddys boy grin.. Not knowing that am a kpako pickin, she told me that my application is being forwarded and that I would get a reply from them soon. So this is my waiting period, and I pray my lord that started this good work will complete it.. Amen goodluck to all of us still waiting.. Thanks peeps..

Wooow......dis is Gods favour in action........congrats bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013

Wooow......dis is Gods favour in action........congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Sunglow: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
For those of you living in Germany pls I need your advice o! I would love to migrate to Germany to live and work there but I don't know their language,are there other cities that speak English aside Deutsche that I can migrate to.And secondly, though I had Frankfurt in mind,I heard the place is an expensive city,and there are no jobs there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
I wıll advıce you to stop typıng wıth capıtal letter.

If your program ıs fully taught ın englısh you dont need any german language certıfıcate.
princeolu254:

IF YOU ARE GOING FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM USING YOUR WAEC TO APPLY YOU MUST DO STUDIENKOLLEG..........BUT IF YOU HAVE A LEVEL THE SCHOOL MIGHT WAIVE THAT FOR YOU BUT IN EITHER CASE YOU NEED MINIMUM OF B1 GERMAN LANGUAGE IF YOUR COURSE IS BEEN TAUGHT IN DEUTSCH .........AND A MINIMUM OF A2 IF YOUR COURSE IS BEEN TAUGHT IN ENGLISH.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
princeolu254:

Be careful with the information you dish out. You do not need to be proficient in German if your course will be taught in English (This is valid for both bachelor and master's applicant). This was said by the federal foreign office workers in an interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please house, is it possible for international students to buy things in Germany and ship it to Nigeria legally? like used cars, Computers, copiers and laptops . Wouldn't they see it as starting a personal business?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
princeolu254:

. Please be sure of the info you dish out before you do, you might confuse people on this thread, you must not answer if you don't know the answer...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
t-med:

Be careful with the information you dish out. You do not need to be proficient in German if your course will be taught in English (This is valid for both bachelor and master's applicant). This was said by the federal foreign office workers in an interview.

EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT NEED GERMAN FOR STUDY IT IS OBVIOUS GOING TO GERMANY NOT HAVING ANY IDEA ABOUT THE LANGUAGE...KNOWING TOO WELL THAT 80% OF THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT..............BETTER ADVICE THEM TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE THAN GIVE THEM HOPE WHEN THE REALITY THERE IS DIFFERENT................

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.