Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886219 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Check out the student checklist

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Observe that its stated NPC birth certificate or Declaration of age.. But from the inquiry I have made NPC issues Birth attestation to anyone above 18 and birth certificate to those below 18...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Amen o. I dey wait for 3 other decisions now. Hopefully 1 go click
ikechiozo: I. See, Energy systems needs that application but you could have written then before the decision was made about any closest GOETHE cert. That you have. My course nuclear applications expects the student to present the Cert. By the third semester. Anyhow, its well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
DANNIE-more:
Ok Guys, I would love to ask if one can use 'conditional admission letter' alongside other relevant documents(needed by the embassy), to apply for Visa or it should only be an 'unconditional admission letter' that could be use for this purpose?
Asking because, my school has sent me only conditional admission letter and yet to send admission papers + student ID card as they have stated.

This is a brilliant question. First questions is: under what conditions were u admitted? Was it for u to fulifil a language requirement or u have to complete ur total credit points? Most naija Bsc have 180 ects while most German Universities require 210 ects but they admit students with a condition of completing the remaining 30 ects during their masters program. The University didn't expect u to meet the condition from Nigeria so, the embassy should not complain.
Except u had a deficiency in ur application documents or u are required to provide Toefl/ielts etc... Before the application deadline or before registration then na dat one embassy go ask u question. If otherwise, u should be fine. I took time to explain this for others in the same shoe as well... Other people can add their contributions as well.

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Emeka 55, Thanks for your response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Dannie-moore, I had to read ur post 5 times to be sure b4 some people will charge me to hight court for wrong answer.
From what I understand, the first letter given to u was not conditional and u seemed to have met all the requirements, which was why they had u confirm if u were taking up the admission or not. Some Universities do that, and some request for all those things during registration and not admission. Hence u have sent ur documents and paid the semester fee, I'm guessing u have registered as a student already. Abi dem wan chop ur money and give u ID card and still give u conditional admission? Just be patient till they send all that's required and then apply for ur visa. If u carry half done food go apply for visa, the embassy will confirm from the school if u met all the requirements they need and if otherwise, ur name na sorry. U have been admitted already, just be patient.
Which school be that sef?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ok then @ Emeka55, thanks so much. I know they have given the admission already but on the letter , it states conditional letter of admission though you know. I think, your right with the registration stuff next because, that was what they said of which at the end, they would provide me with the semester papers and also student ID card. Sent the semester contribution via my wife in France and got there on time also. Was just thinking if I would have to still wait for the docs or use the admission letter already given hence, this question.. School's HAW, Hamburg. Thanks so far anyway.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
@lade007

Y not discuss and answer questions here openly so that others can learn... U said it dt u got all d info here on nland..

No offence intended bro..

Just my 2 cents
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yeap bro.....I understand you.....Iam just specific for people applying to my school. Most definitely I will always contribute to the best of my knowledge here....thanks
Justcul:

Y not discuss and answer questions here openly so that others can learn... U said it dt u got all d info here on nland..

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guys help, my toefl result has not reached me 2+ months after writing, what do I do?

I can only check the score online
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Guys help, my toefl result has not reached me 2+ months after writing, what do I do?

I can only check the score online
are you going for bsc or msc? Try and contact the prometic centre you where you wrote the exam..
Hope its not the current ban that is affecting the result, but since you said you can view it online, then you are entitled to an official copy.. You can mail them to send it to your school as well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
emeka55:

Ur questions never finish? Since April u joined this thread and we are almost entering 2014 u still can't figure many things out... Na wa o lipsrsealed
Young lady!
I stumble on dis great thread early last month, moreover your quote just triggered somthing useful.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: are you going for bsc or msc? Try and contact the prometic centre you where you wrote the exam..
Hope its not the current ban that is affecting the result, but since you said you can view it online, then you are entitled to an official copy.. You can mail them to send it to your school as well
It's msc.. il try n go to the center n see.. but no way around this, can't I use the Internet print out?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

It's msc.. il try n go to the center n see.. but no way around this, can't I use the Internet print out?
you ll have to mail your sch to ask if you can use the print out... Morealso, their are lots of schools that won't require you to present toefl for Msc application.. I thought you were going to Trier
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
No not trier. South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
aiit.. Don't limit yourself to that school, lots of schools don't require toefl, you can still send in applications, Mid January is still their closing date
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2013
lade007: Yeap bro.....I understand you.....Iam just specific for people applying to my school. Most definitely I will always contribute to the best of my knowledge here....thanks

Thanx Bro.. Wish u success in ur academics..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2013
I also applied there and they didn't ask me for toefl. What course are u going to read?
Capt. JH Miller:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello frnd. I applied for Msc @ Bremerhaven but unfortunately I was rejected but askd to appeal within one month.

Can sm one pls guide me on how to go abt d appealing.
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dehonourable: Hello frnd. I applied for Msc @ Bremerhaven but unfortunately I was rejected but askd to appeal within one month.

Can sm one pls guide me on how to go abt d appealing.
Thanks
mail your school, they are in better position to inform you how there appeal process works
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: mail your school, they are in better position to inform you how there appeal process works

thanks for ur prompt response. D schl said d appeal must be made in writing or declared for recording at d Bremerhaven
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Justcul: @lade007

Just my 2 cents

Thank you for that line!!.

Sorry i have to edit your post, needed to remove his post you quoted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
justwise:

Thank you for that line!!.

Sorry i have to edit your post, needed to remove his post you quoted.

No problem Justwise.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
DANNIE-more:
Ok then @ Emeka55, thanks so much. I know they have given the admission already but on the letter , it states conditional letter of admission though you know. I think, your right with the registration stuff next because, that was what they said of which at the end, they would provide me with the semester papers and also student ID card. Sent the semester contribution via my wife in France and got there on time also. Was just thinking if I would have to still wait for the docs or use the admission letter already given hence, this question.. School's HAW, Hamburg. Thanks so far anyway.

You have been admitted. The other things u stated needs to be done to make your admission permanent(registration so to speak). All of us here had to go through the payment of semester ccontribution before getting ID cards. Go ahead to apply for your visa asap and when u get to germany and make ur semester contribution and get ID card that's when u become a full student...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: Observe that its stated NPC birth certificate or Declaration of age.. But from the inquiry I have made NPC issues Birth attestation to anyone above 18 and birth certificate to those below 18...
nobody don gree answer this one na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: nobody don gree answer this one na

Am older dan 20yrs but I hav attestation of birth issued by NPC which I got @ d rate of 2k.

If by d Grace of GOD I secure admissn, am going to use NPC.

Hope my answer will help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: nobody don gree answer this one na

Am older dan 20yrs but I hav attestation of birth issued by NPC which I got @ d rate of 2k.

If by d Grace of GOD I secure admissn, am going to use it

Hope my answer will help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thanks @ Aroyem4u for your contribution but here is it, the school made me make my semester contribution from here as they stated in their email that, I MUST have to make my semester contribution (298.50 Euros) before they can send me the semester documents needed for my visa application hence, I had to ask my wife to help me pay that from France which they recently confirmed. So now, I asked for my semester documents and the admission officer said, she would send them in by Monday via email or if I want, via post of which I am waiting for by that Monday to receive them cos, I told her to send via email and then also post. Please, can I use the documents sent via email to apply for visa or I would have to wait to receive the originals from Germany first before I would do my visa application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.