Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886296 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Beeeen a while bro!!!what uni r u and what course u doing?
aroyem4u: Hello guys! I wish folks waiting for admission decison success oo. I miss d forum. When sch work hold me I no gree see road again.
I remain loyal to all my ogas here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
O! I get now. I applied late sef. Around November 3.
ikechiozo: My application to fh aachenn was decided like 2weeks before I got the admission letter. Exercise patience, you will get your letter soon but bear in mind that the letters are delivered in the order the applications came in. Goodluck the registration starts February 17 and ends March 14.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
ikechiozo: My application to fh aachenn was decided like 2weeks before I got the admission letter. Exercise patience, you will get your letter soon but bear in mind that the letters are delivered in the order the applications came in. Goodluck the registration starts February 17 and ends March 14.
when you say registration, you mean enrollment to the school right? February is just around the corner.. Hope you have applied for your block account?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yes, I mean enrollment. I should get that done before the year ends. I am still gathering information on the procedure and hustling for d money.
Ogbeche77: when you say registration, you mean enrollment to the school right? February is just around the corner.. Hope you have applied for your block account?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
I applied like a month before you
dammymayor: O! I get now. I applied late sef. Around November 3.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
uzoexcel: Beeeen a while bro!!!what uni r u and what course u doing?
lol. Ich bin in universität Jena und ich lernen master mikrobiologie
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoomoba(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
For those who have passed through the whole stage. On the average,how much is the total cost for the whole process excluding the school fees(in # pls)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
omo'omoba:
For those who have passed through the whole stage. On the average,how much is the total cost for the whole process excluding the school fees(in # pls)
if you can't read from page 1, I advice you start from page 100.. Then come back to ask your questions
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
omo'omoba:

20,million naira with tution.
12, million without tution. Are you still interested.lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ogbeche77: if you can't read from page 1, I advice you start from page 100.. Then come back to ask your questions

i knew he didn't read through the thread before typing. tongue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
omo'omoba:

Bsc or msc?

Lemme gv u a Lil quotation

Lang course :A1 tuition and exam 40K B1 abt 50K that is if ur course requires it...each stage is abt 3mths.

Application: Go thru daad.de/en to select course
Notarize documents...let's say u apply to schs outside Uni-assist (4 schs) using dhl (11K) u may spend abt 100K for sending application (this include transcript,to notarise document, letter from sch to show that ur studies are in english or so n miscellaneous. )

If u use Uni-assist u will be required to pay 65euro for d first sch and 15euros for the subsequent schools(bank transfer).

When u gain admission..U open the block account by downloading the form and submitting the necessary documents at the german consulate.

Then u transfer 8090euros (including 50euros. For charges) this is abt 1.8million naira...ve it in mind that the money is for ur upkeep and u can only withdraw 670euros per Mth for a yr. this exclude charges from ur local bank.

Then u book appointment and go for your visa interview.

When u re granted visa... u re expected to come wif 3 mths travel insurance 14K or 23K depending on d one u choose.

U buy ur ticket depending on airline from abt 600usd (emirates) to 1200usd Lufthansa.

Basic travelling allowance :700euros or so not compulsory (don't really know).

Na so I know reach baba.....most schs re tuition free u only pay semester fee (nt more than 300euros depending on the sch.

Bur in all u need to be informed.take d advice read thru the thread from page 1 and ask urself if this is wat u really wanna do.

I wish u all d best...Alles Gute

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Have been reading through this thread all day, i notice no one is talking abt ielts, Is it that nobody submitted it for Msc admission??

Am apply for University of Rhein-Waal Applied Science for Msc Economics and Finance, One of their request is ielts. Do i really need the ielts to get admission into a school for Msc??

Urgent response pls from those who can advice me on this.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Have been reading through this thread all day, i notice no one is talking abt ielts, Is it that nobody submitted it for Msc admission??

Am apply for University of Rhein-Waal Applied Science for Msc Economics and Finance, One of their request is ielts. Do i really need the ielts to get admission into a school for Msc??

Urgent response pls from those who can advice me on this.

Mail d sch and inform them that u ve been taught in english language (first degree)..some schs waive this requirement and will ask you to get a confirmation from ur sch or ministry of education to confirm this. U can use this in place of ilets some schs also insist that u must submit either ilets or toefl

Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
I remember now!!hwz ur experience beeen so fart!!take out tyme 2 enlighten evry1 when u free smiley
Thnks
aroyem4u: lol. Ich bin in universität Jena und ich lernen master mikrobiologie
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cindino20:

Mail d sch and inform them that u ve been taught in english language (first degree)..some schs waive this requirement and will ask you to get a confirmation from ur sch or ministry of education to confirm this. U can use this in place of ilets some schs also insist that u must submit either ilets or toefl

Alles Gute

Applying to same school and course but got tofel. The only countries exempted has been stated and Nigeria is not among. How did you send your school grading system to them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

Applying to same school and course but got tofel. The only countries exempted has been stated and Nigeria is not among. How did you send your school grading system to them.
am also appling to the same school, since nigeria is nt listed on the non english proof list, am plannin on doin ielts too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

am also appling to the same school, since nigeria is nt listed on the non english proof list, am plannin on doin ielts too.
are you going to certify your documents at the court or embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks for this summary, u have given...its far better than asking the guy to read through the thread. Its quite helpful to me too. Is it possible for the total amount in block account including the cost of getting d euros from d blackmarket and the bank charges to be below. Or equal to 1.8 million?
Cindino20:

Bsc or msc?

Lemme gv u a Lil quotation

Lang course :A1 tuition and exam 40K B1 abt 50K that is if ur course requires it...each stage is abt 3mths.

Application: Go thru daad.de/en to select course
Notarize documents...let's say u apply to schs outside Uni-assist (4 schs) using dhl (11K) u may spend abt 100K for sending application (this include transcript,to notarise document, letter from sch to show that ur studies are in english or so n miscellaneous. )

If u use Uni-assist u will be required to pay 65euro for d first sch and 15euros for the subsequent schools(bank transfer).

When u gain admission..U open the block account by downloading the form and submitting the necessary documents at the german consulate.

Then u transfer 8090euros (including 50euros. For charges) this is abt 1.8million naira...ve it in mind that the money is for ur upkeep and u can only withdraw 670euros per Mth for a yr. this exclude charges from ur local bank.

Then u book appointment and go for your visa interview.

When u re granted visa... u re expected to come wif 3 mths travel insurance 14K or 23K depending on d one u choose.

U buy ur ticket depending on airline from abt 600usd (emirates) to 1200usd Lufthansa.

Basic travelling allowance :700euros or so not compulsory (don't really know).

Na so I know reach baba.....most schs re tuition free u only pay semester fee (nt more than 300euros depending on the sch.

Bur in all u need to be informed.take d advice read thru the thread from page 1 and ask urself if this is wat u really wanna do.

I wish u all d best...Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
beebee5000:

20,million naira with tution.
12, million without tution. Are you still interested.lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol, am very sure the dude is gonna lose intrest without proper enquries by himslf.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cindino20:

Alles Gute

tnks so much for ur response, since i knw now i can get a waiver for it, i will start writing more schools. I think i should try to get a confirmation frm d ministry of education in hand. Can my schl faculty where i graduated frm issue me dis confirmation too? Tnks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

tnks so much for ur response, since i knw now i can get a waiver for it, i will start writing more schools. I think i should try to get a confirmation frm d ministry of education in hand. Can my schl faculty where i graduated frm issue me dis confirmation too? Tnks
pls bro, if Rhein waal agree to waive the english proof pls let me no.
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

Am nt applying to dat sch....just trying to help a broda....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
magnus4life:
pls bro, if Rhein waal agree to waive the english proof pls let me no.
thanks

R u interested in d same schl?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
magnus4life:
are you going to certify your documents at the court or embassy?

No you will scan your document directly to the school after you register and given username and password.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
ikechiozo: Thanks for this summary, u have given...its far better than asking the guy to read through the thread. Its quite helpful to me too. Is it possible for the total amount in block account including the cost of getting d euros from d blackmarket and the bank charges to be below. Or equal to 1.8 million?

Don't know......it shld be more than last time I purchased euros from black mkt(aboki) it was 225naira for 1euro dat was before the ban on foreign currency by d cbn...

225*8090=1,820,250 excluding transfer charges so try n negotiate wif ur aboki and take d aboki to d bank make sure d bank has accepted the euro b4 u gv him ur naira cos d last fin we need is fake euro grin...nigerians re known for so many fins.

Alles gute.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cindino20:

Don't know......it shld be more than last time I purchased euros from black mkt(aboki) it was 225naira for 1euro dat was before the ban on foreign currency by d cbn...

225*8090=1,820,250 excluding transfer charges so try n negotiate wif ur aboki and take d aboki to d bank make sure d bank has accepted the euro b4 u gv him ur naira cos d last fin we need is fake euro grin...nigerians re known for so many fins.

Alles gute.
Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pls guys, I jst want to ask, Has anybody gotten admission for Msc program with free tuition in any school without Proof of english?

If any pls, which schl? Help a brother narrow down his search.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cindino20:

Am nt applying to dat sch....just trying to help a broda....
okay, bt any new thing you know abt the school that might be of help don't forget to paste it on this patticular thread.
thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

R u interested in d same schl?
yes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
magnus4life:
yes

R u also for Msc program too?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

No you will scan your document directly to the school after you register and given username and password.
yes,
the scaned document must be certified and I just want to know if certification frm a court/public notary is acepted by the school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

R u also for Msc program too?
bsc

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.