Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886377 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
magnus4life:
yes,
the scaned document must be certified and I just want to know if certification frm a court/public notary is acepted by the school.

You will only notarize your document if you sending by mail and not online application. Applying for msc sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

You will only notarize your document if you sending by mail and not online application. Applying for msc sha.
if you are applying for summer Msc, time is limited ooo.. Do so quick..
But if its winter, you have all the time
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ogbeche77: if you are applying for summer Msc, time is limited ooo.. Do so quick..
But if its winter, you have all the time

Summer baba Oooo, but this assu strike don lush many Things as per transcript and all that..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

Summer baba Oooo, but this assu strike don lush many Things as per transcript and all that..
summer? When is admission closing in the schools you intend applying to? Cos as a foreign applicant, its better to apply 1 month before deadline, incase you need to send additional docs or be invited for a skype interview...
ASUU strike spoil many things this year as well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ogbeche77: summer? When is admission closing in the schools you intend applying to? Cos as a foreign applicant, its better to apply 1 month before deadline, incase you need to send additional docs or be invited for a skype interview...
ASUU strike spoil many things this year as well

Jan ,15 but if its close to applications time dey agree I can send my application by email..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

ASUU ke? Wetin concern ASUU and transcript? D transcript is issued at at the exams and record department or section of your school..those guys are non academic staff..they av nothing to do with ASUU.. I collected my transcript last two weeks..the very day i applied was d day it was issued..just pay the required amount and it will be issued to u.
Anyway sha ur school may not be as fast as mine.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Pls guys, I jst want to ask, Has anybody gotten admission for Msc program with free tuition in any school without Proof of english?

If any pls, which schl? Help a brother narrow down his search.

Most people who got admitted for Msc didn't require any English proof or exam as most Universities in Germany don't require it from Nigerians. The reason u are having difficulty finding a University that doesn't require it is because u are applying for Summer semester and there are not too many Unis that admit in summer. If winter semester draws near, u will find over 100 Universities available to u.

However maybe if u mention the course u are applying for, we can help u out.
Rhine Waal requires proof of English from Nigerians, even if u get a letter from Goodluck Jonathan, dem no go look ur face. Dem just dey shine cos most courses no open for summer.

Here's a list of some I got for u though that don't require English blah blah blah:

Heilbron University- International Business and intercultural Management

Bielefeld University- Sociology

University of Wuppertal- Internationalisation and Economic Policy

University of Mainz- International Economics and Public Policy

University of Siegen- History, Political science and Soiciology

University of Paderbon- Economics and Management

University of Augsburg- International Business and Finance

University of kassel- Economic Behavior and Governance

Note: u need to also check the application deadlines for these Universities. They are all Msc. Abeg I don tire to type

My 2 spoons oooo....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Im yet to come across a school dat didn't ask. Either as toefl or as prof in english from ur school or the ministry of education.
sunnydayasaba: Pls guys, I jst want to ask, Has anybody gotten admission for Msc program with free tuition in any school without Proof of english?

If any pls, which schl? Help a brother narrow down his search.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2013
WOW!!! Here is completely dominated by Msc Candidates... Where are the Bsc candidates? LOL.. Goodluck to you everyone.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
emeka55:

Most people who got admitted for Msc didn't require any English proof or exam as most Universities in Germany don't require it from Nigerians. The reason u are having difficulty finding a University that doesn't require it is because u are applying for Summer semester and there are not too many Unis that admit in summer. If winter semester draws near, u will find over 100 Universities available to u.

However maybe if u mention the course u are applying for, we can help u out.
Rhine Waal requires proof of English from Nigerians, even if u get a letter from Goodluck Jonathan, dem no go look ur face. Dem just dey shine cos most courses no open for summer.

Here's a list of some I got for u though that don't require English blah blah blah:

Heilbron University- International Business and intercultural Management

Bielefeld University- Sociology

University of Wuppertal- Internationalisation and Economic Policy

University of Mainz- International Economics and Public Policy

University of Siegen- History, Political science and Soiciology

University of Paderbon- Economics and Management

University of Augsburg- International Business and Finance

University of kassel- Economic Behavior and Governance

Note: u need to also check the application deadlines for these Universities. They are all Msc. Abeg I don tire to type

My 2 spoons oooo....

Tnk u so much....U have really done alot for me, I appreciate, Now i understand why is difficult to get a schl, I will check them out if am not comfortable with the studies plan, I will have to wait till for d winter admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
My broda we dey here oo...waiting for winter

Junipero: WOW!!! Here is completely dominated by Msc Candidates... Where are the Bsc candidates? LOL.. Goodluck to you everyone.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello house,
Going by the new updated checklist of documents to be presebtly by student applicants, wuill the age declaration sworn by a parent be good enough? Or one should just get the NPC issued birth certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

thanks for the enlightenment bro.
pls is the online printed o'level result acceptable for application, enrollment at school and at the embassy or I have to get the original result from the NECO office?
thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
What time this week is the embassy open for blocked account application and shld I fill d form before going. What other document do I need to present when I get there.

Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
ikechiozo: What time this week is the embassy open for blocked account application and shld I fill d form before going. What other document do I need to present when I get there.

Danke
Mon- fri.. But get there very early, like 8am
Fill the form in duplicates but don't sign it.. you ll sign it at the embassy.
Go with your International passport and admission letter

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bros fh aachen rejected me on language certificate grounds. Dey said d one I presented wasn't recognised as no be goethe
ikechiozo: What time this week is the embassy open for blocked account application and shld I fill d form before going. What other document do I need to present when I get there.

Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh sorry, they are quite strict on the language requirements especially when its stated that GOETHE cert has to be presented. Which program did you apply for? My course doesn't need German.
dammymayor: Bros fh aachen rejected me on language certificate grounds. Dey said d one I presented wasn't recognised as no be goethe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
ikechiozo: Oh sorry, they are quite strict on the language requirements especially when its stated that GOETHE cert has to be presented. Which program did you apply for? My course doesn't need German.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls guys,
which o'evel result did you use for your application and enrolment is it the one printed online or the school statement of result or the original certificate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na energy systems. The annoying part is I could've passed the exam @ goethe. My german is already b1 level.
ikechiozo: Oh sorry, they are quite strict on the language requirements especially when its stated that GOETHE cert has to be presented. Which program did you apply for? My course doesn't need German.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Original certificate from waec bro. Dont use the online one.
magnus4life: pls guys,
which o'evel result did you use for your application and enrolment is it the one printed online or the school statement of result or the original certificate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls guys I need your help,
how can I go about collecting my neco certificate without travelling to neco headoffice at Minna?
it urgent pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
dammymayor: Original certificate from waec bro. Dont use the online one.
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ur secondary school should have a copy. I collected mine from my sec school
magnus4life: pls guys I need your help,
how can I go about collecting my neco certificate without travelling to neco headoffice at Minna?
it urgent pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
dammymayor: Ur secondary school should have a copy. I collected mine from my sec school
Thanks for the quick response.
assumimg my sec school haven't collect it (cause am not sure if my sec school hav done that) and I need it urgently, is there any alternative?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
I. See, Energy systems needs that application but you could have written then before the decision was made about any closest GOETHE cert. That you have. My course nuclear applications expects the student to present the Cert. By the third semester. Anyhow, its well.
dammymayor: Na energy systems. The annoying part is I could've passed the exam @ goethe. My german is already b1 level.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
magnus4life:
Thanks for the quick response.
assumimg my sec school haven't collect it (cause am not sure if my sec school hav done that) and I need it urgently, is there any alternative?

Ur questions never finish? Since April u joined this thread and we are almost entering 2014 u still can't figure many things out... Na wa o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2013
please guys i want to know if German universities accept second class lower for masters and which of the universities accept this please help a brother.And again i want to know if one can work and still study in Germany at the same time?please i need your answers.Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: Hello house,
Going by the new updated checklist of documents to be presebtly by student applicants, wuill the age declaration sworn by a parent be good enough? Or one should just get the NPC issued birth certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2013
chidiadi50: please guys i want to know if German universities accept second class lower for masters and which of the universities accept this please help a brother.And again i want to know if one can work and still study in Germany at the same time?please i need your answers.Thanks

Yea u can be admitted wif 2.2 and u re entitled to work 120days a year as an international student.

PS:read from page 50 to 280...u will find answers to most questions and success stories..formular for converting ur niaja cgpa to d german grading sys is also there.

Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77][/quote]

IMHO...use d Npc birth cert.its abt 2K or so...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Ok Guys, I would love to ask if one can use 'conditional admission letter' alongside other relevant documents(needed by the embassy), to apply for Visa or it should only be an 'unconditional admission letter' that could be use for this purpose?
Asking because, my school has sent me only conditional admission letter and yet to send admission papers + student ID card as they have stated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.