Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884351 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
beebee5000:
Simple go an any immigration office and tell them, they should help you.
thanks
beebee5000:
Simple go an any immigration office and tell them, they should help you.
thanks
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
magnus4life: guys pls, my quesion might be abit no abt skuling bt its one of the tools i need.
pls for those that have witness or knows about this issue, i wanted to pay for my "standard e passport" i have been to all participating banks and they make complain of NO NETWORK, so I try using my gtb master card to pay for my international passport via 'PAY4ME' bt d response have been getting is "transaction failed due to error" and the sky bank verve I used instead the response I got is "exceed withdrawals limited", pls guys I need your advice on how to go about it cause dis passport plays a crucial role.
Thanks for your reaponse in advance.

Better go immigration office and talk to the officers that you need it express nahh maximum 20k..if you try do it yourself my bro 2months you fit never see passport for eye ooooo.........express under 3-5days u don collect hamm.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
princeolu254:

Better go immigration office and talk to the officers that you need it express nahh maximum 20k..if you try do it yourself my bro 2months you fit never see passport for eye ooooo.........express under 3-5days u don collect hamm.

Bros show face for my thread now, all the gurus on this thread.
Lets come together and help those who are hungry to learn but don't have access to a german school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
beebee5000:
Bros show face for my thread now, all the gurus on this thread.
Lets come together and help those who are hungry to learn but don't have access to a german school.
yes ooo.... Meself dey follow the thread, but the issue is spambot... It tends to recognize the German sentences as spam, hence it bans the poster and the post is hidden
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
princeolu254:

wud do just that, thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes ooo.... Meself dey follow the thread, but the issue is spambot... It tends to recognize the German sentences as spam, hence it bans the poster and the post is hidden

Maybe i will try and upload some books and tapes then drop the link there, so you guys can download, then come back and ask questions.
hope that will be better!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
beebee5000:

Maybe i will try and upload some books and tapes then drop the link there, so you guys can download, then come back and ask questions.
hope that will be better!
yes ooo.... Much more better, cos the dulingo app doesn't work on my BB... Its a good idea
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes ooo.... Much more better, cos the dulingo app doesn't work on my BB... Its a good idea

okay the link is there now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2013
princeolu254:

if he gets to their office by 9am to 10am with 20k, he will collect it that same day. that is how I did mine.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
thanks, pls did you pay any money online or you went to there office with the cash and the neccesary credentials and if I hav an expired passport do I stil need to fill the garantors form?
thanks .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
magnus4life: thanks, pls did you pay any money online or you went to there office with the cash and the neccesary credentials and if I hav an expired passport do I stil need to fill the garantors form?
thanks .
bros just go to any immigrattion office with your money, and if you have an expired passport take it along with you.
When you get there, explain yourself to any officer they are in a bettter situation to help you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello house, I need to be cleared on the exact amount that is deposited in the blocked account. The amount stated in one of the link relating to change of requirements posted here within d week is 7908 euros but someone that applied like 2yrs nnow said he deposited 8040 euros. For those that did recently, how much did you deposit? And do I need to book appointment to open d block account at the Embassy.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
ikechiozo: Hello house, I need to be cleared on the exact amount that is deposited in the blocked account. The amount stated in one of the link relating to change of requirements posted here within d week is 7908 euros but someone that applied like 2yrs nnow said he deposited 8040 euros. For those that did recently, how much did you deposit? And do I need to book appointment to open d block account at the Embassy.

Not less than 7,908 euro but you can make it round figure 8,040 euro so that every month, you can collect 670 here. Also know that you need to show 8,000 euro in your account here to renew your residence permit every year. I didn't know that until I came here.

Also be aware of monthly expenses...

Accommodation ranges from 200-350 euros monthly
AOK health insurance - 80 euros monthly
Feeding - depends on you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thanks for the information..I am aware of the. Monthly expenses, but quite oblivious of the need to present 8000 euros again for residence permit renewal. If that is the case, would one be able to raise that via part time jobs( in my case, I will be studying in Aachen/Julich) or what other ways are available without having to call home?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
kelly4top:

Not less than 7,908 euro but you can make it round figure 8,040 euro so that every month, you can collect 670 here. Also know that you need to show 8,000 euro in your account here to renew your residence permit every year. I didn't know that until I came here.

Also be aware of monthly expenses...

Accommodation ranges from 200-350 euros monthly
AOK health insurance - 80 euros monthly
Feeding - depends on you.
depends on your city mostly! I got a 2yrs permit in my case. But I know cities that will not give you anything over 1 year!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
ikechiozo: Thanks for the information..I am aware of the. Monthly expenses, but quite oblivious of the need to present 8000 euros again for residence permit renewal. If that is the case, would one be able to raise that via part time jobs( in my case, I will be studying in Aachen/Julich) or what other ways are available without having to call home?

You don't have to be scared. When you get to the bridge you will cross it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ok, if u say so!!
kelly4top:

You don't have to be scared. When you get to the bridge you will cross it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
aflynvir: depends on your city mostly! I got a 2yrs permit in my case. But I know cities that will not give you anything over 1 year!

how many years Berlin dey give biko ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
gaphary:

how many years Berlin dey give biko ?
I'm not sure! But I don't think they ask for another 8040euros! I'm 10hrs away from Berlin by bus! I was there once and a friend told me he had to use an address in Berlin to get the permit cos his own city gave it for one year and required the 8040euros for subsequent years
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
aflynvir: I'm not sure! But I don't think they ask for another 8040euros! I'm 10hrs away from Berlin by bus! I was there once and a friend told me he had to use an address in Berlin to get the permit cos his own city gave it for one year and required the 8040euros for subsequent years

Aiit. thanks boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello fellow applicants. I have been following this thread religiously and all d advice posted here has been really helpful. So I decided to come and pay my dues. Im applying for my master degree @ fh aachen, uni applied sciences bremerhaven and uni applied sciences ingolstadt. Still praying admission comes dis december o. Was hoping to come across someone who also applied to the same skools
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2013
my cousin apply to same school, going for Energy System, the school has made their decision last week Thursday, and they have sent out letter of admission or rejection to all applicant address. I think you should check your account.
dammymayor: Hello fellow applicants. I have been following this thread religiously and all d advice posted here has been really helpful. So I decided to come and pay my dues. Im applying for my master degree @ fh aachen, uni applied sciences bremerhaven and uni applied sciences ingolstadt. Still praying admission comes dis december o. Was hoping to come across someone who also applied to the same skools
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoomoba(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2013
please, is the tution fee included in the €8000 or thats just for sustainance while in Germany? Perhaps, is application still open and what schools are advisable to apply to now? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2013
manover: my cousin apply to same school, going for Energy System, the school has made their decision last week Thursday, and they have sent out letter of admission or rejection to all applicant address. I think you should check your account.
do you have an idea when the school in resuming?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
I never see anything o. Will do dat straight away
manover: my cousin apply to same school, going for Energy System, the school has made their decision last week Thursday, and they have sent out letter of admission or rejection to all applicant address. I think you should check your account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2013
because my portal says I should wait. That I'll get a decision soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello guys! I wish folks waiting for admission decison success oo. I miss d forum. When sch work hold me I no gree see road again.
I remain loyal to all my ogas here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2013
The 8000 is for sustainance. Most skools have no tuition fee. Some applications are still open. Check daad.de author=omo'omoba]please, is the tution fee included in the €8000 or thats just for sustainance while in Germany? Perhaps, is application still open and what schools are advisable to apply to now? Thanks[/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2013
That's wat im saying, you got to wait for your letter! i guess two to three weeks you will receive your letter. They have made a decision whether you ve been offer or not, when you receive your letter, it should explain better to you.
dammymayor: because my portal says I should wait. That I'll get a decision soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2013
I think April first 2014, have you gotten your admission letter?
Ogbeche77: do you have an idea when the school in resuming?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks!
manover: That's wat im saying, you got to wait for your letter! i guess two to three weeks you will receive your letter. They have made a decision whether you ve been offer or not, when you receive your letter, it should explain better to you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
My application to fh aachenn was decided like 2weeks before I got the admission letter. Exercise patience, you will get your letter soon but bear in mind that the letters are delivered in the order the applications came in. Goodluck the registration starts February 17 and ends March 14.
dammymayor: because my portal says I should wait. That I'll get a decision soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.