Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884302 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
I gave my s experience on this thread. It was in November. Since you used embassy u wouldn't know about stamp.

Elders for thread abeg make wuna put mouth.

I think il just go to court tomorow and see again.
stamp and seal na the same thing, I certified some docs at embassy and. Some at the court, so I know what I'm talking of.... That's why I ask about your experience at the embassy....
I repeat again, don't be in a rush, do things the right way
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
When searching for this for u

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/245#19343802

I came across this

Oga emeka no vex abeg.. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/233#19134354
You represent all shades of unseriousness, what do you intend to gain with the thread you are digging out?
You came here whining about how to certify docs, you have been answered.. Many peeps have been doing itvat the embassy hitch-free, you went there to mess up.. You have been on this thread for close to a year, 5 days to deadline for summer application, you haven't done anything reasonable
Oga pack go one lane, seems you are a troll

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
I am just trying to keep my cool. Aswer!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Captain! I just got confirmation dat d documents I posted with nipost got there on d 23rd. Dats exactly 50 days after posting. Thank God say d tin never late for ingolstadt!
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
Say what? This guy don fear me o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Good people of God, abeg where is Princeolu o?
Him don travel now? He should share his experience with the studienkollege so other guys applying to it can benefit. Some people have asked me abt it via pm and I have no idea. I no dey talk wetin I no know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by treasurerite: 1:19am On Jan 08, 2014
kenny33: how easy is it from germany to uk

It is not easy at all. You need a visa to go to Uk from Germany, since they are not a member of shengen countries.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2014
emeka55: Good people of God, abeg where is Princeolu o?
Him don travel now? He should share his experience with the studienkollege so other guys applying to it can benefit. Some people have asked me abt it via pm and I have no idea. I no dey talk wetin I no know

Studienkollege no easy o.my chinese flat mate want sick put for the thing.... The guy don they black sef..... grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2014
franklysco:

Studienkollege no easy o.my chinese flat mate want sick put for the thing.... The guy don they black sef..... grin

Yah that 2ru the stuff difff. To pass so it always betterr for people to gain admission to a degree programme.. Although german education generally is nt easy but some people might. Find it easy anyway but for me its has nt been.. But it still far better than niger certificate sha... All the best ma people dont be angry have nt been available here just that it has nt been easy ni jare my people.. All the best to u guys as most deadline is jan 15. Remain blessed and stay positive.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2014
dammymayor: Captain! I just got confirmation dat d documents I posted with nipost got there on d 23rd. Dats exactly 50 days after posting. Thank God say d tin never late for ingolstadt!
Wow! 50 days!! I am also applying there, what did you apply for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

No
why don't they. I mean german universities need testdaf or the goethe certificate c2 if u r applying to a course in german using A level. I will soon have my A level but i also need the testdaf, so wat will i do, i don't want to attend studienkolleg because my A level will probably b 4 waste
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: Can i write the testdaf exam at goethe lagos?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: why don't they. I mean german universities need testdaf or the goethe certificate c2 if u r applying to a course in german using A level. I will soon have my A level but i also need the testdaf, so wat will i do, i don't want to attend studienkolleg because my A level will probably b 4 waste

There are no testDaf center here in Nigeria, and its different from Goethe.
For you to write testDaf, your german knowledge must be at least from B2 level.
And writing testDaf you must have a minimum score of testDaf level 4. in all aspects.

Well i would advice you try get a B1 here in Nigeria and attend studienkollege. Ahh you dont want studienkollege, then study the language to C1 and write testDaf or DSH
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Automotive production engineering. Dont use ems oooooooo. My friend dat used ems waited 15days for his doc to reach. Use dhl or fedex
Capt. JH Miller:

Wow! 50 days!! I am also applying there, what did you apply for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

And writing testDaf you must have a minimum score of testDaf level 4. in all aspects.

Well i would advice you try get a B1 here in Nigeria and attend studienkollege. Ahh you dont want studienkollege, then study the language to C1 and write testDaf or DSH
are you back in Nigeria bro? Going by the reference 'here in Nigeria'.... Though you were for masters
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Katangora: are you back in Nigeria bro? Going by the reference 'here in Nigeria'.... Though you were for masters

yep preparing to write B1 asap and maybe B2 before returning.
Will have to attend studienkollege before I start my program which is strictly in german
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
dammymayor: Automotive production engineering. Dont use ems oooooooo. My friend dat used ems waited 15days for his doc to reach. Use dhl or fedex
Also applying that course, did you study mech engr at undergrad?

What did you use for that "Proof of experience" they requested?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

yep preparing to write B1 asap and maybe B2 before returning.
Will have to attend studienkollege before I start my program which is strictly in german
ohhh, you traveled for a language course before.. That's great, cos many have said on this thread that they hardly give visa for language study..
So what will happen to the remaining of your €8000?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Bebee5000, re u on any social network. Pls can you drop ur Id, want to discuss something with u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello house, to those that got admitted thru uni-assist,did u just stamped ur documents or seals were placed on them? Please I need ur response asap cos of my application deadline. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes I did mech at undergrad. Na just d letter collect from where I work hoping dat will be enof. .
Capt. JH Miller:

Also applying that course, did you study mech engr at undergrad?

What did you use for that "Proof of experience" they requested?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

if i study the language to c1 where will i then write the testdaf exam if i cant do it at goethe.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
what is this sponsor letter called again
someone should remind me of the name
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
dolpaz: what is this sponsor letter called again
someone should remind me of the name
Its Verpflichtungserklärung, Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: if i study the language to c1 where will i then write the testdaf exam if i cant do it at goethe.

If you can be patient, i will give you solid information on friday. From what i know, i've not heard of anyone who wrote testdaf at goethe.
Hopefully on friday i should get more information for you on how to go about it. Only know about TestAS.
tschüss.

ifemaco: @Bebee5000, re u on any social network. Pls can you drop ur Id, want to discuss something with u

sorry i'm not on any, drop your questions here so we all can discuss it

Ogbeche77: ohhh, you traveled for a language course before.. That's great, cos many have said on this thread that they hardly give visa for language study..
So what will happen to the remaining of your €8000?

hahha bros i no get €8000 ohhh......... but na spiro level i take get the visa that time sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
@beebee5000. I have check and in africa i can only do it in ghana, south africa, kenya and madagascar not nigeria. Pls review this option and tell me which is best. 1) i finish sec skul by july dis year and apply for studienkolleg because i already know german at b1-b2, i took paid classes from duo recommended by goethe. So studienkolleg that offer admission december this year to january next year. Did i mentiom i will b 17 years old by august this year so i would be 17 if i want to do studienkolleg. I don't want to wait till june july next year to apply because i think i would bore myself to death, i can't stay a whole year doing nothing. If i don't understand german that would have been a different story, i would have used dat time to learn german. 2) second. I do A level, graduate next year learn german from b2-c1 from sep to april while applying 4 studienkolleg, i would be 18 then. When in germany to attend studienkolleg around Aprill write testdaf in germany and apply to german uni while studying in studienkolleg, when i get admission i would forfeit studienkolleg to attend uni. 3) get A level study german 4rm b2 to c1 4r sept to aprill, apply to german uni on condition of passing the dsh or is it dhs exam when i get to german, i don't know if dats possible but people say it is .or 4) do A level then apply to rhein waan uni, u know dat one dat offer mechanical engineering in english, but dats d only one i know so its like putting ur egg in one basket, i'm girl by d way but want to study mechanical engineering. PS i don't want studienkolleg because by then i would by 17 and i think its a little bit young, if i was 18 dat would better and i don't know how hard studienkolleg can be and i don't know d possibility of passing d final exam or even d entrance exam. Do u think 17 years is too young to study alone in a foreign country nd i'm a girl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: @beebee5000. I have check and in africa i can only do it in ghana, south africa, kenya and madagascar not nigeria. Pls review this option and tell me which is best 1) i finish sec skul by july dis year and apply for studienkolleg because i already know german at b1-b2, i took paid classes from duo recommended by goethe. So studienkolleg that offer admission december this year to january next year. Did i mentiom i will b 17 years old by august this year so i would be 17 if i want to do studienkolleg. I don't want to wait till june july next year to apply because i think i would bore myself to death, i can't stay a whole year doing nothing. If i don't understand german that would have been a different story, i would have used dat time to learn german. 2) second. I do A level, graduate next year learn german from b2-c1 from sep to april while applying 4 studienkolleg, i would be 18 then. When in germany to attend studienkolleg around Aprill write testdaf in germany and apply to german uni while studying in studienkolleg, when i get admission i would forfeit studienkolleg to attend uni. 3) get A level study german 4rm b2 to c1 4r sept to aprill, apply to german uni on condition of passing the dsh or is it dhs exam when i get to german, i don't know if dats possible but people say it is .or 4) do A level then apply to rhein waan uni, u know dat one dat offer mechanical engineering in english, but dats d only one i know so its like putting ur egg in one basket, i'm girl by d way but want to study mechanical engineering.PS i don't want studienkolleg because by then i would by 17 and i think its a little bit young, if i was 18 dat would better and i don't know how hard studienkolleg can be and i don't know d possibility of passing d final exam or even d entrance exam. Do u think 17 years is too young to study alone in a foreign country nd i'm a girl.

How many questions are you asking at the same time Amanda
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nora544: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: @beebee5000. I have check and in africa i can only do it in ghana, south africa, kenya and madagascar not nigeria. Pls review this option and tell me which is best 1) i finish sec skul by july dis year and apply for studienkolleg because i already know german at b1-b2, i took paid classes from duo recommended by goethe. So studienkolleg that offer admission december this year to january next year. Did i mentiom i will b 17 years old by august this year so i would be 17 if i want to do studienkolleg. I don't want to wait till june july next year to apply because i think i would bore myself to death, i can't stay a whole year doing nothing. If i don't understand german that would have been a different story, i would have used dat time to learn german. 2) second. I do A level, graduate next year learn german from b2-c1 from sep to april while applying 4 studienkolleg, i would be 18 then. When in germany to attend studienkolleg around Aprill write testdaf in germany and apply to german uni while studying in studienkolleg, when i get admission i would forfeit studienkolleg to attend uni. 3) get A level study german 4rm b2 to c1 4r sept to aprill, apply to german uni on condition of passing the dsh or is it dhs exam when i get to german, i don't know if dats possible but people say it is .or 4) do A level then apply to rhein waan uni, u know dat one dat offer mechanical engineering in english, but dats d only one i know so its like putting ur egg in one basket, i'm girl by d way but want to study mechanical engineering.PS i don't want studienkolleg because by then i would by 17 and i think its a little bit young, if i was 18 dat would better and i don't know how hard studienkolleg can be and i don't know d possibility of passing d final exam or even d entrance exam. Do u think 17 years is too young to study alone in a foreign country nd i'm a girl.

Why you want to study in Germany what is with Austria and when you have B2 - C1 you can start with the University contact foreignstudy for4, is an Austrian lady who help students who want to study in Austria, you are not to young to study in an other country, we have very good studenthostels in austria and you can work also.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm asking for opinion guys, nd nora austrian visa is sheiße and complicated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm asking for opinion guys, nd nora austrian visa is sheiße and complicated. Nd i luv germany nd d level of education is higher than austria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: I'm asking for opinion guys, nd nora austrian visa is sheiße and complicated. Nd i luv germany nd d level of education is higher than austria
have you heard of thw word paragraph before? If yes, modify to post and use it..
No one can comprehend what you wrote without developing migraine
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amanda6: @beebee5000. I have check and in africa i can only do it in ghana, south africa, kenya and madagascar not nigeria. Pls review this option and tell me which is best
1) i finish sec skul by july dis year and apply for studienkolleg because i already know german at b1-b2, i took paid classes from duo recommended by goethe. So studienkolleg that offer admission december this year to january next year. Did i mentiom i will b 17 years old by august this year so i would be 17 if i want to do studienkolleg. I don't want to wait till june july next year to apply because i think i would bore myself to death, i can't stay a whole year doing nothing. If i don't understand german that would have been a different story, i would have used dat time to learn german.

2) second. I do A level, graduate next year learn german from b2-c1 from sep to april while applying 4 studienkolleg, i would be 18 then. When in germany to attend studienkolleg around Aprill write testdaf in germany and apply to german uni while studying in studienkolleg, when i get admission i would forfeit studienkolleg to attend uni.

3) get A level study german 4rm b2 to c1 4r sept to aprill, apply to german uni on condition of passing the dsh or is it dhs exam when i get to german, i don't know if dats possible but people say it is .or

4) do A level then apply to rhein waan uni, u know dat one dat offer mechanical engineering in english, but dats d only one i know so its like putting ur egg in one basket, i'm girl by d way but want to study mechanical engineering.PS i don't want studienkolleg because by then i would by 17 and i think its a little bit young, if i was 18 dat would better and i don't know how hard studienkolleg can be and i don't know d possibility of passing d final exam or even d entrance exam. Do u think 17 years is too young to study alone in a foreign country nd i'm a girl.

I will take it one after the other, but you should have made use of paragraphs for easy read.

1)You are good if your German knowledge is up to B1-B2, and you have Zertificate deutsch from Goethe to prove it. I would say apply for studienkolleg this year and by jan or feb, next year you should be writing the entrance exams, depending on the school.
There is no age limit for studienkolleg. And you are no way too young to be in studienkollege, ask me why. Why? I met a young dude who was doing his Phd in mathematics, and I asked how old he was, to my surprise just 23. From my calculations he probably finished his Bsc at 19-20.

2).Seem a very nice idea but then, you still waste time and resources, why do A levels then apply for studienkolleg?

3). I think this is the best idea but I won’t advice you to write DSH if your German knowledge is not proficient. DSH can only be written 2twice a year and once you fail it twice you lose your admission.

4). Come on girl don’t belittle yourself, whatsoever you set your heart to achieve you will accomplish, if you work and remain optimistic about it. My own words….lol. grin grin
At 17 is not too young to be in a foreign land, I have a cousin who was 17 last year too and she is currently doing her foundation classes in Ireland, and she is doing fine. I would prefer this to the other idea of doing A levels then applying for studienkolleg.

Above all think deep and listen to the little voice in you,

wey my ogas in the house come and share una 2spoon ohh, me i dont have spoon yet. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.