Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884345 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2014
treasurerite:

It is not easy at all. You need a visa to go to Uk from Germany, since they are not a member of shengen countries.

I don't think is difficult cos I just came back from uk this Christmas holiday and i just came to Germany March last year. There is no big deal. Just apply and you will get the visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2014
topeajis:

Yah that 2ru the stuff difff. To pass so it always betterr for people to gain admission to a degree programme.. Although german education generally is nt easy but some people might. Find it easy anyway but for me its has nt been.. But it still far better than niger certificate sha... All the best ma people dont be angry have nt been available here just that it has nt been easy ni jare my people.. All the best to u guys as most deadline is jan 15. Remain blessed and stay positive.

Yes am a witness. Not easy at all. We are not meant to scare you guys but to prepare your mind so that when you come, u will not be surprised. Just prepare in advance to face the challenge and God will help us all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Amanda6: On behalf of my nerdy and tom boy self i apologize 4 wat my angry, talkative and down straight annoyin self said. Big appologies to Nora who tried to enlighten me on austrian visa but i didn't treat her nice. PS i don't know if nora is a female or male, it not written on his/her page. Nd appologies also to beebee5000 for disruptin d flow of information, whose gender on his page is male but the name beebee sounds lyk a female. *No pun intended*
absolute dross, no one gives an eff about how you feel understand... if you were having mood swing, this isn't the right place to vent your anger young lady...
You have derailed this thread enough, respect yourself

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2014
naijaobi:
oga if truly u are in ANSU, then finish up ur medical degree there.. The only reason u want to jump out now is propably cos u are not doing well there. I know fully well what am saying bro... Dnt ask me how?
If dats wat u tink am sorry 4 u. Am not a guy mind you. If I can't do well there, is it then in germany I can do well.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Depends on your schedule. If you knoiw you can make out time and be studying german while you are also doing your MBBA exam, good but if you can't, I will advice you finish your 1st degree
ifemaco:
I know d medium of teaching is german, am learning german now though am through with A1. 2nd MB is d exam taken at d end of 300l which if 1 pass would be able 2 go in to clinical level. My school is Anambra State Uni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2014
kelly4top:

I don't think is difficult cos I just came back from uk this Christmas holiday and i just came to Germany March last year. There is no big deal. Just apply and you will get the visa.

My oga, abeg u go enlighten me about that Uk visa application and also if u know abt visiting Canada from Germany cos I get family there well well and may consider relocating there after my studies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2014
dammymayor: What do u want to know about mech? Ask away!
Howdy..
How did you send your documents over 2 months ago when application had not open, how did you do with that form you attach? Which you fill online and is only available when application starts?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Fom don open bro. Believe me! Na only skools with 100% online application I wait til dem open. Like fh aachen.
Capt. JH Miller:

Howdy..
How did you send your documents over 2 months ago when application had not open, how did you do with that form you attach? Which you fill online and is only available when application starts?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Capt one more thing. I got a mail from ingolstadt last night. Deem say na german embassy I for certify my transcript. Nt notary! Say make I send anoda one wey I do for embassy. Hope say na embassy u do ur own.
dammymayor: Fom don open bro. Believe me! Na only skools with 100% online application I wait til dem open. Like fh aachen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello guys,
so will you advise someone to do the court certification or at the embassy?
if its at the embassy, how much will it cost.
do they charge per page?
can it be done at the consulate here in VI or one "MUST" travel to abuja??
response highly needed
Alle gutes..danke !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2014
@princeolu boss u just dy disappear each day.... Ur bbm account no dey go thru o..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2014
Please make una reply me ooo and leave 17 yrs old girl for now..
grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Amanda u are welcome...

@dolpaz bros I wont lie to u, I took d stress of certifyin all my docs at d embassy..
Both the consulatr at lagos and at accra
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Junipero: Amanda u are welcome...

@dolpaz bros I wont lie to u, I took d stress of certifyin all my docs at d embassy..
Both the consulatr at lagos and at accra

Thanks bro, if i may get you clearer, are you saying i will certify both in lagos and abuja or it can simply be done here in Lagos.
Also, how much do they charge and for how long will it take to certify all my documents including transcript??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
You can notorise it in a notary public or you use embassy, any one is acceptable. The only difference is that in the embassy, certification is free but you have to be there on time and I think they have a total number of documents they can certify for each person,. Where as, for the notary public certification, the price depends on your location and bargaining power. Good luck
dolpaz: Hello guys,
so will you advise someone to do the court certification or at the embassy?
if its at the embassy, how much will it cost.
do they charge per page?
can it be done at the consulate here in VI or one "MUST" travel to abuja??
response highly needed
Alle gutes..danke !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
btween they cant certify your transcript if it is still in a sealed school official envelop, except you are using the student copy of your transcript or the transcript envelop has already be opened by you and you want to use it to apply to various schools. take care and goodluck
dolpaz:

Thanks bro, if i may get you clearer, are you saying i will certify both in lagos and abuja or it can simply be done here in Lagos.
Also, how much do they charge and for how long will it take to certify all my documents including transcript??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Joexzy: btween they cant certify your transcript if it is still in a sealed school official envelop, except you are using the student copy of your transcript or the transcript envelop has already be opened by you and you want to use it to apply to various schools. take care and goodluck
wow, danke Joexyz,
gott segne sie..
Am using the official sealed copy to apply to many schools
so one last question..will all these be done in abuja or lagos consulate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cjxcel4eva: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
suxes2005: I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
Need more info PLz ASK Here. Dnt call me nor text.
suxes2005: I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
[quote author=suxes2005]I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.

What are d ryt document pls*?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
If you are using the official sealed copy to apply to many schools it will cost you a lot as this will require you paying your school for each transcript that you applied for. For instance in my school is 12k5 for abroad and 7k5 within. that measn for like 5 schools you know how much that will cost you.
now these are my advice to you
1) mail your prospective school or read their requirement and find out if they accept notarized copy of transcript (because some schools will insist it has to be sent directly from your university with the sealed envelop. If the school answers in affirmative that they accept notarized copy, then it is wise and adviceable that you make photocopy of your transcript nad notorize each of them. (note: DONT NOTORISE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT) just the photocopy.
2) Are you making use of uniassist? If yes then you dont have to worry about certifying the transcript just certify other documents and send your official transcript with your other notorised documents to uni assist
Finally in answer to your question I dont know abuja abj consulate but many guys in this forum have done theirs in Lagos Consulate, Remember you have to be there on time and they are limited numbers of documents they can certify....God's grace
dolpaz:
wow, danke Joexyz,
gott segne sie..
Am using the official sealed copy to apply to many schools
so one last question..will all these be done in abuja or lagos consulate?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Joexzy: If you are using the official sealed copy to apply to many schools it will cost you a lot as this will require you paying your school for each transcript that you applied for. For instance in my school is 12k5 for abroad and 7k5 within. that measn for like 5 schools you know how much that will cost you.
now these are my advice to you
1) mail your prospective school or read their requirement and find out if they accept notarized copy of transcript (because some schools will insist it has to be sent directly from your university with the sealed envelop. If the school answers in affirmative that they accept notarized copy, then it is wise and adviceable that you make photocopy of your transcript nad notorize each of them. (note: DONT NOTORISE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT) just the photocopy.
2) Are you making use of uniassist? If yes then you dont have to worry about certifying the transcript just certify other documents and send your official transcript with your other notorised documents to uni assist
Finally in answer to your question I dont know abuja abj consulate but many guys in this forum have done theirs in Lagos Consulate, Remember you have to be there on time and they are limited numbers of documents they can certify....God's grace

Oga pls stop giving wrong information. Which one is official signed sealed transcript? And who says u don't certify transcript if u are sending to uni-assist?
My transcript was official, signed, sealed and delivered to me yet I opened it, photocopied it and certified it then sent it to 15 schools including uni-assist. U don't have to collect 15 transcripts from ur school to apply to 15 schools whether original or official. One copy is enough.
The only difference is, if ur school will be sending ur transcript direct to the University or uni-assist, they don't have to certify it cos it won't be open but if the transcript enters ur hand, u need to open it and certify the photocopies before u send them.
U can certify documents at either the German embassy in Lagos for free or at a notary public for a fee. I used notary public for all my documents and they were accepted. Confirm which one ur school requires and go ahead.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
emeka55:

Oga pls stop giving wrong information. Which one is official signed sealed transcript? And who says u don't certify transcript if u are sending to uni-assist?
My transcript was official, signed, sealed and delivered to me yet I opened it, photocopied it and certified it then sent it to 15 schools including uni-assist. U don't have to collect 15 transcripts from ur school to apply to 15 schools whether original or official. One copy is enough.
The only difference is, if ur school will be sending ur transcript direct to the University or uni-assist, they don't have to certify it cos it won't be open but if the transcript enters ur hand, u need to open it and certify the photocopies before u send them.
U can certify documents at either the German embassy in Lagos for free or at a notary public for a fee. I used notary public for all my documents and they were accepted. Confirm which one ur school requires and go ahead.

@Emeka and Joe,
I appreciate your contribution..i have gained alot from you guys..all i want to say is God bless you real good for your time and effort
Alle gutes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
emeka55:

wow...this is insightful bro. Please what and what do i need to present at the embassy for them to certify my documents? Can they certify up to 15 set of documents?
Also please how do i get a notary public.? Is it just any lawyer?
Thanks so much as i await ur response.. God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oga emeka I am not fighting or competing with you it's obvious you did not read my message or understand it well. Some school insist u send ur transcript directly from your university. In this case you don't have to certify or notorize it. I still stand to be corrected. Dolapz I hope you understand me. That is why I asked you to contact your school. E.g FAU Erlangen requires u send ur official transcript directly from ur school. You can still ask others in this forum. Thank you and good luck
emeka55:

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hey guys, am back again ooo
I must be in germo se..
Please where can i get a letter that demonstrates my English proficiency since i dont want to go thru the stress of doing IELTS, Toefl..response will be appreciated !

also, how can i grade my CGPA with the german grade??

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.