Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884281 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
You can get from ministry of education or from the office of the registrar of your school...first write to ur prospective school and ask them if they accept it...cheers
dolpaz: Hey guys, am back again ooo
I must be in germo se..
Please where can i get a letter that demonstrates my English proficiency since i dont want to go thru the stress of doing IELTS, Toefl..response will be appreciated !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Joexzy: Oga emeka I am not fighting or competing with you it's obvious you did not read my message or understand it well. Some school insist u send ur transcript directly from your university. In this case you don't have to certify or notorize it. I still stand to be corrected. Dolapz I hope you understand me. That is why I asked you to contact your school. E.g FAU Erlangen requires u send ur official transcript directly from ur school. You can still ask others in this forum. Thank you and good luck

Bro Joe, he's not quarelling with you..just some little corrections..please dont be offended if his response sounds offending..its all for the good of the common man..thanks so much..i did not only understand all what you an emeka said but also decode them to my own level wink wink..so let peace reign..My 2014 spoons kiss

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Best to collect the letter of prof from ur skool.
I must be in germo se..
Please where can i get a letter that demonstrates my English proficiency since i dont want to go thru the stress of doing IELTS, Toefl..response will be appreciated !

also, how can i grade my CGPA with the german grade??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
We no dey quarrel na my boss d guy be. I respect his opinions. We all are have same goals here. To help and be helped. Oga Emeks ur boy di loyal. Best wishes to u all
dolpaz:

Bro Joe, he's not quarelling with you..just some little corrections..please dont be offended if his response sounds offending..its all for the good of the common man..thanks so much..i did not only understand all what you an emeka said but also decode them to my own level wink wink..so let peace reign..My 2014 spoons kiss

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
dammymayor: Capt one more thing. I got a mail from ingolstadt last night. Deem say na german embassy I for certify my transcript. Nt notary! Say make I send anoda one wey I do for embassy. Hope say na embassy u do ur own.
No way! So how u go do now? I couldn't get mine done at abj embassy, and lagos is too far to come just for certification.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
I must be in germo se..

also, how can i grade my CGPA with the german grade??
to most german uni nigeria is not in the category that u can use fact that u study in english in sec skul and waive the requirement, so it better to do the toefl exam. The countries considered r uk,usa,canada and australia as english is their firs language. I don't know about ur skul, just email them 2 b on d safe side.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Joexzy: We no dey quarrel na my boss d guy be. I respect his opinions. We all are have same goals here. To help and be helped. Oga Emeks ur boy di loyal. Best wishes to u all

Maybe I misunderstood ur post. No vex abeg. We all learn from each other

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
osurvey:

wow...this is insightful bro. Please what and what do i need to present at the embassy for them to certify my documents? Can they certify up to 15 set of documents?
Also please how do i get a notary public.? Is it just any lawyer?
Thanks so much as i await ur response.. God bless

U need to present ur original Waec, Bsc, transcript and the school's application form. Also make photocopies of them according to the number of schools u are applying to. U don't need to photocopy the application form.
I'm not sure u can even certify up to 5 at the embassy. That receptionist too dey vex lol
Go to any high court and ask for notary public, tell them u want to certify ur documents. Make dem put seal too o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^
Must there be seal?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omo! I dont know o. To dhl dis tin go hard. I dont know if I have 8k for just one piece of document. My plan na to email d prog coordinator tell am say its just nt possible to get it done b4 jan 15.
Capt. JH Miller:

No way! So how u go do now? I couldn't get mine done at abj embassy, and lagos is too far to come just for certification.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Amanda6: to most german uni nigeria is not in the category that u can use fact that u study in english in sec skul and waive the requirement, so it better to do the toefl exam. The countries considered r uk,usa,canada and australia as english is their firs language. I don't know about ur skul, just email them 2 b on d safe side.
Ya. You are very right...and It's annoying cos we speak english better than profs sef, n even their students learning in English struggle during presentations.....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Omojayejaye: tanx honourableseyi....my school do not handle transcripts to students but send it on students behalf...nothing much on Lang tinz....just packaging my documents...still on schools not under uni-assist coz I have university diploma and not Alevels...got like 7...my broda got a Langcenter for me in Benin and IELTS also....he is making enquiries and still working on it...do have a nice day sir...I hail our chiefs for germo...godson,futurewise,topeajis,emeka,franklysco,lillygem....Cheers!!
Boss, abeg wen u dey write ur ielts, I dey do mine on 18th of jan.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bigbenson: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Good Day Bosses In The House. Pls I Want To Visit Germany As A Tourist. I Think I need A Conference Registration Ticket For Reasons Of Visit And I Have Been Searching For Cheap Ones But Couldn't Get. Any Help In The House.

I Have Check Conferencealerts.com damn all expensive conference there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Amanda6: to most german uni nigeria is not in the category that u can use fact that u study in english in sec skul and waive the requirement, so it better to do the toefl exam. The countries considered r uk,usa,canada and australia as english is their firs language. I don't know about ur skul, just email them 2 b on d safe side.
Amanda, dont get me wrong..i am applying for m.sc and obviously, english language for teaching.
also, i posses international certification, so i guess my school/fed ministry education should provide that.
also guys, how can i calculate my CGPA, and grade it with the german system.
does NECO issue out certificate or i can present the one being issued by my school??
guten morgen yáll
alle gutes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2014
franklysco:
Try and be sure all of them have received your document....no time for probability........ How your end
I d cool. how are u coping with studies. I don't see u again on Facebook? hoping to join u by winter this year.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
emeka55:

Oga pls stop giving wrong information. Which one is official signed sealed transcript? And who says u don't certify transcript if u are sending to uni-assist?
My transcript was official, signed, sealed and delivered to me yet I opened it, photocopied it and certified it then sent it to 15 schools including uni-assist. U don't have to collect 15 transcripts from ur school to apply to 15 schools whether original or official. One copy is enough.
The only difference is, if ur school will be sending ur transcript direct to the University or uni-assist, they don't have to certify it cos it won't be open but if the transcript enters ur hand, u need to open it and certify the photocopies before u send them.
U can certify documents at either the German embassy in Lagos for free or at a notary public for a fee. I used notary public for all my documents and they were accepted. Confirm which one ur school requires and go ahead.
please let's be careful the way we respond to others. read the guys post very well before commenting on it because he said the same thing u are saying. thanks.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
emeka55:

U need to present ur original Waec, Bsc, transcript and the school's application form. Also make photocopies of them according to the number of schools u are applying to. U don't need to photocopy the application form.
I'm not sure u can even certify up to 5 at the embassy. That receptionist too dey vex lol
Go to any high court and ask for notary public, tell them u want to certify ur documents. Make dem put seal too o
thank you so much brother emeka..please like how much will notary public cost per document sir?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
Must there be seal?

No not must. Seal or stamp is accepted.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
pls can someone help one how i can apply for admission in universities in germany.pls i need to know how i can apply it and what i can do pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
suckermaterial:
please let's be careful the way we respond to others. read the guys post very well before commenting on it because he said the same thing u are saying. thanks.

And what is ur problem with that? Was my comment addressed to u or did we tell u we needed an arbitrator? U saw I apologised to him and we made peace yet u came to my comment to twerk. I'm not a rude person but don't let me start with u. Rabbish!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
kelly4top:

No not must. Seal or stamp is accepted.

I applied to Bielefeld university and my first application was rejected cos I did not put seal. I had to send another set of document with stamp and seal. Adding seal won't be an extra cost and some schools may require it especially when ur document was not certified at the embassy. It is not compulsory but it won't hurt to be on the safe side
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please guys, I'm not in competition with anyone and there is no award for answering questions on this thread. At this stage of my life, I can decide not to do anything I don't want to. I learned from this thread and I'm giving back by the grace of God.
For every question I have asked and for every response I have given, I have done with love, I have done from my heart and I've done by the grace of God. That's why even with my schedule I try to be a blessing to someone and of good use to God.
I am saying this because someone whose name I won't mention on this thread sent me a mail saying "I'm trying to show myself and feel like a boss here and they were here before me so I should take a sit".
I have never felt important or superior to anyone as u guys notice I always say "I don't know it all". All I give is my 2 spoons and if u have better information, u can share urs too.
I try to stay as humble as I can be and explain as much as I can cos I was once a starter too.
I had thought about leaving the thread and moving on but NO! I'm not here for anyone and I won't leave for anyone.
Anybody who feels disturbed or inferior to whatever I do, should have his case settled with God. God bless me and God bless everyone.

My 2 spoons...

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
emeka55: Please guys, I'm not in competition with anyone and there is no award for answering questions on this thread. At this stage of my life, I can decide not to do anything I don't want to. I learned from this thread and I'm giving back by the grace of God.
For every question I have asked and for every response I have given, I have done with love, I have done from my heart and I've done by the grace of God. That's why even with my schedule I try to be a blessing to someone and of good use to God.
I am saying this because someone whose name I won't mention on this thread sent me a mail saying "I'm trying to show myself and feel like a boss here and they were here before me so I should take a sit".
I have never felt important or superior to anyone as u guys notice I always say "I don't know it all". All I give is my 2 spoons and if u have better information, u can share urs too.
I try to stay as humble as I can be and explain as much as I can cos I was once a starter too.
I had thought about leaving the thread and moving on but NO! I'm not here for anyone and I won't leave for anyone.
Anybody who feels disturbed or inferior to whatever I do, should have his case settled with God. God bless me and God bless everyone.

My 2 spoons...

Bros please don't leave ohh, we need you more now cool cool cool cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls broda, dont leave the thread, we are all here to learn and we are all brodas with one goal and aspiration
emeka55: Please guys, I'm not in competition with anyone and there is no award for answering questions on this thread. At this stage of my life, I can decide not to do anything I don't want to. I learned from this thread and I'm giving back by the grace of God.

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
emeka55:

And what is ur problem with that? Was my comment addressed to u or did we tell u we needed an arbitrator? U saw I apologised to him and we made peace yet u came to my comment to twerk. I'm not a rude person but don't let me start with u. Rabbish!
hahaha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please for those that paid uni assist, how long dies it take to get that confirmation u attach to ur documents that u send?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
chidiadi50: pls can someone help one how i can apply for admission in universities in germany.pls i need to know how i can apply it and what i can do pls

grin
chidiadi50: pls can someone help one how i can apply for admission in universities in germany.pls i need to know how i can apply it and what i can do pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
jaydeemourg:
Boss, abeg wen u dey write ur ielts, I dey do mine on 18th of jan.
did u reg online or u went to office?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
magnus4life:

grin

now you dey laugh am abi, I can remember you doing same, when you first came here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mehn there's too much testosterone in dis group. Men just dey bex everyday. Abeg small small guys!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
beebee5000:
now you dey laugh am abi, I can remember you doing same, when you first came here.
its nw I felt aw dt quesn sounds like
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ page 226 0f this thread you will see how futurewise listed the steps to follow. good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.