Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884285 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
chidiadi50: pls can someone help one how i can apply for admission in universities in germany.pls i need to know how i can apply it and what i can do pls

FAQ about german school admission and visa.

1)How can i apply for admission?

Use google or daad.de.

2)What is the school fees?

Most german university tuition free.except some few states where student pay 500euro.

3)Whats the admission requirement?

Generally,for undergraduate,u can get admission with olevel, toefl,good university transcript, or A levels.motivational letter,cv,etc.
Note.always check ur program requirement.
For master degree applicant,bsc result,transcript,toefl,motivational letter,cv etc

4)Can i be admitted without proof of english certificate like toefl,ielts etc.

Depending on the school/prog.
Always contact the program cordinator.they have the final say.

5)Can i be admitted with my olevel into bsc program?

No.

6)Whats is uni assist?

Uni-assist is the link between prospective student and university.there main function is to verify your academic qualification if its enough to get you admission in a german university.

7)Whats there charges?
You are to pay 65 euro,for the first application and another 15 euro per application if you are sending more.this is for non EU student.
Below are important details of uni assist
lease fill in the transfer form as follows:

Benificiary:uni-assist e.V.
Account number:523749001
Bank sort code:100 708 48
Name of the bank:Berliner Bank, Niederlassung der Deutschen Bank
International bankcode:DE10100708480523749001
BIC/SWIFT-CodeDEUTDEDB110

Phone number +49 30 666 44 345

Address c/o uni-assist e.V.
Helmholtzstrasse 2-9
D-10587 Berlin,germany.

coolPlease note,not all school or program are under uni assist,so please check if your school or program is under uni assist.

9)After 2 weeks you will be inform if your document is forwarded to your school or its incomplete to get admission in a german school.which you will duly be inform by uni assist.

10)Does uni assist grant admission?

No,its your school that gives admission.

11)After admission by my school what next?

Take your admission letter to the embassy open your block accout.after the account is open transfer the sum of 8040 euro to your deutche bank account.

12)How will i transfer the money?

Walk into any commercial bank (i recommend gtb and fbn)open an euro dommiciliary account,convert all ur naira to euro(take the malam into the bank,dont take ur money to there office)make sure the euro has being paid into your account before giving them your naira.

13)After 2 to 3 days ur will recieve confirmation for payment from deutsch bank.

ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR BLOCKED ACCOUNT READY AND YOU ADMISSION LETTER WITH YOU, SCAN AND SEND IT WITH YOU PASSPORT PAGE TO THE EMBASSY THEY WILL REPLY YOU WITH YOUR INTERVIEW DATE.
make sure all your your documents are complete, check the embassies website it has been updated.

14)On the interview date,get to the embassy very early,even before ur appointment time.germans dont joke with appointment/time.no oga abeg sir oooh.please prepare very well.

15)What are the likely interview question?

What are you going to do in germany,your course,program structure,school location(state and city),why germany,countries that has boarder with germany,what do you know about germany,why that course,finance,informantion about your sponsor,ur plan after your studies etc.

After interview u will be told,your file will be sent to foriegners office.they will let u know the outcome soon.

It takes between 2-6 weeks for the visa depending on the location of the school.

Please this is just a guidline,if you are in doubt of any information kindly post for honourable members to help.

Am leaving this email incase theres anyway i can help and u want it personal(justnlgsa123@yahoo.com)if you think you can scam me,sorry.

To all the veteran of the house,
Jejet,topeajis,godson,pfane360,liligem,franklysco,churchil,rihanaola,suxes,justwise,jagajaga,newacca,flange(africa) and those that i couldnt include there name respect for u guys.you are source of inspiration to me,particulalr during my waiting period for my visa.

One love my people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2014
emeka55: Please guys, I'm not in competition with anyone and there is no award for answering questions on this thread. At this stage of my life, I can decide not to do anything I don't want to. I learned from this thread and I'm giving back by the grace of God.
For every question I have asked and for every response I have given, I have done with love, I have done from my heart and I've done by the grace of God. That's why even with my schedule I try to be a blessing to someone and of good use to God.
I am saying this because someone whose name I won't mention on this thread sent me a mail saying "I'm trying to show myself and feel like a boss here and they were here before me so I should take a sit".
I have never felt important or superior to anyone as u guys notice I always say "I don't know it all". All I give is my 2 spoons and if u have better information, u can share urs too.
I try to stay as humble as I can be and explain as much as I can cos I was once a starter too.
I had thought about leaving the thread and moving on but NO! I'm not here for anyone and I won't leave for anyone.
Anybody who feels disturbed or inferior to whatever I do, should have his case settled with God. God bless me and God bless everyone.

My 2 spoons...
oga emeka why not mention the person.. By the time we talk to am finish, he go delete from nairaland entirely. grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Please for those that paid uni assist, how long dies it take to get that confirmation u attach to ur documents that u send?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ADONRI(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2014
Hello,

Complement of the season, in search of more information pertaining to furthering my studies in Germany, I boomed into your precise list of the procedures, although I am already acquainted with most of the procedures you listed, I just want to ask you if you have any information on the Block account of 8.000 Euros, what happens to it after I get my Visa and resume for studies, will it still be blocked for a period of time? and also what do you think it is possible for me to apply from Turkey, because I reside there temporary, that is to say I have a one year residence permit, that will expire in November, in expectation of your swift and precise reply...Thanks

Best regards
beebee5000:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
This attack has messed up here.. Nawao.. How do we recover all nw?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mehn it took it back to Jan 10, wow.

Anyway i did my interview and it went well, so i have entered my waiting period, all fingers crossed .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
beebee5000: Mehn it took it back to Jan 10, wow.

Anyway i did my interview and it went well, so i have entered my waiting period, all fingers crossed .

Please bro can you give us heads up on how the interview went? Your waiting time will never be your wasting time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014

any written exam?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow, please tell us how it all went down.
viel gluck beebee
alles gutes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na wa for Nairaland ooh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
dolpaz: Wow, please tell us how it all went down.
viel gluck beebee
alles gutes

Ah the interview went well. No written test to my surprise and the questions she asked were basic questions any student must know. eg
Why did you choose to study in germany?
why are you studying german?
what will you do after the intensive lang. course?
how did you find the school?
what have you been doing since graduation?
what have you been doing since after your ssce, before attending uni? (I had a long break from school so i had to explain to her what i was doing).
how many states do we have in germany?
how many countries border germany?
what do you intend to do after your studies?
how long are you going to study? both the lang. and MSC.
then she read out all i wrote on my application form to reconfirm.
And that was how it ended, mind you our conversation was in english not in german.
naijaobi:
any written exam?

No exam but still prepare. i really prepared hard for mathematics and was happy i didnt have to write one.

honourableseyi:
Please bro can you give us heads up on how the interview went? Your waiting time will never be your wasting time.
Sure, and a big amen ohh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God we are back..!
Beebee best of luck bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
naijaobi:
any written exam?

Bro, have u been admitted? If yes, whc school?.. Wishing u d best..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2014
*space booked* I hope its not Bokoharam too that attacked here...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Good day to all here... Please, I only just got my admission letter yesterday and I have not even begun the process of opening a blocked Account, talk more of visa application & my programme begins October 1st.

Do I still have time to meet up with this deadline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2014
Real_k: Good day to all here... Please, I only just got my admission letter yesterday and I have not even begun the process of opening a blocked Account, talk more of visa application & my programme begins October 1st.
Congrats. Which school and what course?
Do I still have time to meet up with this deadline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=phucado][/quote]
Congrats. Which school and what course.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
ULM University admitted me earlier this week. Nairaland was Jonzing then...
ULM all the way. Who else got admission from the school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2014

When did you book your interview and how did you do it? I need reply from you.
Did you fund your account before doing it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ndyoo: Ulm University admitted me earlier this week. Nairaland was Jonzing then...
I didn't write the LMU exam again...
ULM all the way. Who else got admission from the school?
Hello Ndyoo, pls is your admission in ULM for this winter semester or summer next year and what course were you accepted into + were u required to submit toefl scores? I am interested in applying in2 their CIT program but haven't applied yet cos I am scheduled to write toefl sometime nxt month.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ndyoo:

When did you book your interview and how did you do it? I need reply from you.
Did you fund your account before doing it?
After your admission the next step is block account opening, then the the slip you would be given can be used to book for an interview.
in order to obtain an appointment for submission of your visa application, you are to send
scans of your admission letter, slip of block account opening as well as your passport data page by email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de. An appointment date will be given to you by return email.
I requested for a date on the 5th and my interview date was 26th. You can fund your account after the interview.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
beebee5000:
After your admission the next step is block account opening, then the the slip you would be given can be used to book for an interview.
in order to obtain an appointment for submission of your visa application, you are to send
scans of your admission letter, slip of block account opening as well as your passport data page by email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de. An appointment date will be given to you by return email.
I requested for a date on the 5th and my interview date was 26th. You can fund your account after the interview.

Nairaland welcome back o! I got an email from OVGU that I would be admitted for the winter semester and that my admission letter would be sent within the next 2 weeks (a scanned copy will b sent as well). I hope to hear back from the other schools soon tho.
@Beebee, tnx for the breakdown. So does this mean I can open the account without funding and will get a slip? I can then fund this account after the interview? The money 2 fund the account neva complete but if I can start the process as soon as I receive my admission letter, that will be great.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
@beebee, please how long does it take for Dbank to confirm the opening of a blocked acct?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by psalm68(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Alles gute meine Bruder und Schwester grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Received mine after 3wks

Justcul: @beebee, please how long does it take for Dbank to confirm the opening of a blocked acct?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
kayusboss: Received mine after 3wks

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Help everyone, please i want to know if i can NABTEB certificate can be acceptable as an O'level. I am already done with my here in Nigeria and will like to enroll for masters in Germany.
Thanks all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2014
I wish to inform my fellow nl that I recieved the long awaited response from the german embassy on monday. Stating that I should come with a 3 months health travel insurance and I have my visa on my passport on friday, 27th
I want to use this opportunity to pray for those expecring their visa also that God almighty will answer them all in Jesus name (amen).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 5:38am On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap: I wish to inform my fellow nl that I recieved the long awaited response from the german embassy on monday. Stating that I should come with a 3 months health travel insurance and I have my visa on my passport on friday, 27th
I want to use this opportunity to pray for those expecring their visa also that God almighty will answer them all in Jesus name (amen).

Congrats bro, may the Lord protect u..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Drea1: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap: I wish to inform my fellow nl that I recieved the long awaited response from the german embassy on monday. Stating that I should come with a 3 months health travel insurance and I have my visa on my passport on friday, 27th

Congrats also how long does it takes you to wait after interview. Happy Sunday To all NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.