Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886103 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap: I wish to inform my fellow nl that I recieved the long awaited response from the german embassy on monday. Stating that I should come with a 3 months health travel insurance and I have my visa on my passport on friday, 27th
I want to use this opportunity to pray for those expecring their visa also that God almighty will answer them all in Jesus name (amen).
When was your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ntutu(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2014
I got a rejection of Admission in a school i appplied for a winter programme.Please who knows any school still offering admission for Winter programme.EITHER FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT,HUMANITIES OR SOCIAL SCIENCES.thanks for your anticipated coperations.Goodluck to all those who succeded already and success to those aspiring to succed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2014
Help everyone, please i want to know if i can use NABTEB certificate in place of waec. I am already done with my here in Nigeria and will like to enroll for masters in Germany.
Thanks all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
igwejay: Help everyone, please i want to know if i can use NABTEB certificate in place of waec. I am already done with my here in Nigeria and will like to enroll for masters in Germany.
Thanks all
Masters?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
bissiejoe:
When was your interview?
On the 2nd of june
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Justcul:

Bro, have u been admitted? If yes, whc school?.. Wishing u d best..
nah bro.. Most of the schools i applied has 30th June as close of application.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap: I wish to inform my fellow nl that I recieved the long awaited response from the german embassy on monday. Stating that I should come with a 3 months health travel insurance and I have my visa on my passport on friday, 27th
I want to use this opportunity to pray for those expecring their visa also that God almighty will answer them all in Jesus name (amen).
congrats bro/sis.. grin..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
naijaobi:
congrats bro/sis.. grin..
Thanks ooo
Na bro ooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
can we book appointment for visa only with the opening of the blocked account.
will they confirm if you have money inside the account?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
beebee5000:

Ah the interview went well. No written test to my surprise and the questions she asked were basic questions any student must know. eg
Why did you choose to study in germany?
why are you studying german?
what will you do after the intensive lang. course?
how did you find the school?
what have you been doing since graduation?
what have you been doing since after your ssce, before attending uni? (I had a long break from school so i had to explain to her what i was doing).
how many states do we have in germany?
how many countries border germany?
what do you intend to do after your studies?
how long are you going to study? both the lang. and MSC.
then she read out all i wrote on my application form to reconfirm.
And that was how it ended, mind you our conversation was in english not in german.

No exam but still prepare. i really prepared hard for mathematics and was happy i didnt have to write one.

Sure, and a big amen ohh.
correct guy......vielen gluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello house, pls I need ur candid reply and advise. I do not have my primary school certificate with me and I was told it can only be ready nextyr cos its going to be processed from d ministry. My questn nw is this: can I go for the interview with a 'to whom it may concern" issued by the primary school".

I await you candid replies pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
do they request for health insurance?
I thought the procedures for health insurance should be done in Germany

thank you.
Danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
oluwaniyin: can we book appointment for visa only with the opening of the blocked account.
will they confirm if you have money inside the account?
You are good to go. I applied and did my interview with the account opening confirmation sent to me and I transfered the 8040 euro into the account about a week later.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
terryo1: Hello house, pls I need ur candid reply and advise. I do not have my primary school certificate with me and I was told it can only be ready nextyr cos its going to be processed from d ministry. My questn nw is this: can I go for the interview with a 'to whom it may concern" issued by the primary school".

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have a question she.
At what cost can I book a flight to Stuttgart, germany? I ll be travelling in august
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap:
Were u given any form of testimonia? If yes, then u can use it cos dat was what I used and all went well. If u were nt given, u can go to ur primary schl and request for your testimonia, stating the date u started ur pry and d date ended.

Thanks bro. I'l do jst dat... I'l present a testimonial. Jst in case they ask why I dnt av a certificate, wot shld be my reply?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sapphire2sap: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
terryo1:

Thanks bro. I'l do jst dat... I'l present a testimonial. Jst in case they ask why I dnt av a certificate, wot shld be my reply?
Though wen I presented mine, the VO did nt ask why I did nt presented my pry sch certificate. If u are asked u can say u v requested for it but said it will be ready by next year, but the one available with u is the testimonia/to whom issued to u by ur schl. Make sure ur names correspond in all ur documents, also in ur testimonia, ur name shld appear and date started and date ended. Signature and stamp of ur schl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap:
Though wen I presented mine, the VO did nt ask why I did nt presented my pry sch certificate. If u are asked u can say u v requested for it but said it will be ready by next year, but the one available with u is the testimonia/to whom issued to u by ur schl. Make sure ur names correspond in all ur documents, also in ur testimonia, ur name shld appear and date started and date ended. Signature and stamp of ur schl.

God bless you bro. Thanks alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Please I need guidance, I have not yet gotten my admission letter but I have been informed via email that I would be admitted and that the letter would be sent soon. My question is do I need the letter before I can open a blocked account? Also, in opening the blocked account, I would need to authenticate my signature on the form at the German embassy, can I do that without the admission letter? Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
sapphire2sap: I have a question she.
At what cost can I book a flight to Stuttgart, germany? I ll be travelling in august
check the link:
http://destinia.co.uk/flights/
@ did you say you transferred your money into the account after the interview have been done??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2014

Congrats! I tap into the anointing...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
terryo1: Hello house, pls I need ur candid reply and advise. I do not have my primary school certificate with me and I was told it can only be ready nextyr cos its going to be processed from d ministry. My questn nw is this: can I go for the interview with a 'to whom it may concern" issued by the primary school".

I don't think primary school is that important, I didn't include it in my application, because my primary school no longer exist and i don't want to complicate issues by swearing an affidavit. If you have to whom it may concern you can add it to your application.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
beebee5000:

I don't think primary school is that important, I didn't include it in my application, because my primary school no longer exist and i don't want to complicate issues by swearing an affidavit. If you have to whom it may concern you can add it to your application.

Thank you bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Check wakanow.com
sapphire2sap: I have a question she.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
please house I need your advise~ my first name on my primary school certificate is Babatunde, but it is Tunde on all my remaining documents.......what can I do?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Help everyone, please i want to know if i can use NABTEB certificate in place of waec. I am already done with my Bsc here in Nigeria and will like to enroll for masters in Germany.
Thanks all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
I did an affidavit for mine. I have the same issue. My interview is still this Thursday tho
papilon89: please house I need your advise~ my first name on my primary school certificate is Babatunde, but it is Tunde on all my remaining documents.......what can I do?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
@Ndyo and Abiegirl, congrats!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
igwejay: Help everyone, please i want to know if i can use NABTEB certificate in place of waec. I am already done with my Bsc here in Nigeria and will like to enroll for masters in Germany.
Thanks all
I think someone addressed this issue before the 'great attack'. It is recognised, he said.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
kayusboss: I did an affidavit for mine. I have the same issue. My interview is still this Thursday tho
favour and success is yours that day in Jesus name.............pls let me know how it goes with it bro.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Amen bro..sure I will
papilon89: favour and success is yours that day in Jesus name.............pls let me know how it goes with it bro.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 2:31am On Jun 30, 2014
beebee5000: Mehn it took it back to Jan 10, wow.

Anyway i did my interview and it went well, so i have entered my waiting period, all fingers crossed .

Sup bro? Was ur interview on 26th?

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.