Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884368 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayoadefantastic: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2014
beebee5000:
Have you gotten ur visa?
yea! its 2weeks now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayoadefantastic: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2014
papilon89: helloooo, i v nt been to germany before, but i am a team winter candidate. I think 300~350 euros shouuld be okay if your acco is already sorted out or you have a place you wana stay till your account is unblocked.......
its just my own calculation, based on the research i have made.................i guess you have been contacted concerning your application?
6od bless TEAM WINTER......
thanks! i apppreciate u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Ndyoo:

Badoo...where you waka see this link?
grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Ndyoo: Realk1, in regards to your interview date? Do you have arrangements towards beating the time @ 7am or do you reside in Lagos? Let me know...

I reside in Lagos bro. But even I, would still need to make plans to beat that time as where I stay is really far from there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1:

I reside in Lagos bro. But even I, would till need to make plans to beat that time as where I stay is really far from there.

I sent you a PM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014
ayoadefantastic:
yea! its 2weeks now.
How long did you have to wait after your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Ndyoo:

I sent you a PM.

Haven't received it yet... I've checked twice... Lemme try pm u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by freelance160: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello house, has anyone gotten any info from TUM and FAU nurnberg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello guyz. Please this issue of interview time is a serious issue o. Please if someone can take it upon himself/herself to find out the price per night of cheap hotels around walter carrignton area, It'll make sense. Me I stay in the far east, my friends house in lagos is very far from the embassy.
Secondly, for those of you going to schools around frankfurt and other areas close to berlin, please try to apply for accomodation now. It pays. Just contact someone in your school for advice. I just filled my hostel accomodation application forms today.
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by muhammedbilal(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
phucado: Hello guyz. Please this issue of interview time is a serious issue o. Please if someone can take it upon himself/herself to find out the price per night of cheap hotels around walter carrignton area, It'll make sense. Me I stay in the far east, my friends house in lagos is very far from the embassy.
Secondly, for those of you going to schools around frankfurt and other areas close to berlin, please try to apply for accomodation now. It pays. Just contact someone in your school for advice. I just filled my hostel accomodation application forms today.
Thanks.
am still waiting for u guy or preferable u can send me yr contact no
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Abeg oh... Brothers & sisters, please if una come across any naija student currently in University of Bremen make una reason give una boy
... Still searching, still found no-one.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1: Abeg oh... Brothers & sisters, please if una come across any naija student currently in University of Bremen make una reason give una boy
... Still searching, still found no-one.

Use facebook, linkdin etc you will find as many as u want.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
abiegirl:

Same here, been looking for some1 at University of Mannheim but no luck yet.

Use this www.linkedin.com/groups/university-Mannheim-Business-School-2127621
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
WildChild00:

Use facebook, linkdin etc you will find as many as u want.

Been there oh..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1:

Been there oh..

Did you find any? If not post the name of ur sch here, I will look 4 it and paste it here for u!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
WildChild00:

Did you find any? If not post the name of ur sch here, I will look 4 it and paste it here for u!

Ok sir...
Universität Bremen (University of Bremen)

Thanks & God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1:

Ok sir...
Universität Bremen (University of Bremen)

Thanks & God bless

Use dis http://www.linkedin.com/groups/university-Bremen-CIT-IAE-alumni-5106015

Alumni students of Bremen University
@ first register with Linkedin and join the group and discussion, also some of dem do not speak english, u can translate via google and tell dem wat u want, all d best. Also you can use facebook too,
http://www.wiwi.uni-bremen.de/news_detail/items/news_17 u can make new friends, der is also a forum.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please o.my interview is 2mao 7am. what do I expect. tnx

#TeamStuttgart
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
WildChild00:

Use dis http://www.linkedin.com/groups/university-Bremen-CIT-IAE-alumni-5106015

Alumni students of Bremen University
@ first register with Linkedin and join the group and discussion, also some of dem do not speak english, u can translate via google and tell dem wat u want, all d best. Also you can use facebook too,
http://www.wiwi.uni-bremen.de/news_detail/items/news_17 u can make new friends, der is also a forum.

Mehn, I've seen that group. that linked in group is not open to non-members and I sent a request to join about three days ago, still nothing.

Lemme look at the other link sha

Thanks bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Then who knows if we are to pay d #13500 visa fee?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yes
jahjehova: Then who knows if we are to pay d #13500 visa fee?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nimakor: @Justcul, how you de? Have you done the account thing?

Yes bro, got appointment schedule for mid august.. Left lagos 2days ago.. Wish u success bro..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1:

Mehn, I've seen that group. that linked in group is not open to non-members and I sent a request to join about three days ago, still nothing.

Thanks bro.

You will be accepted by the administrator of the group, just be patient, a friend of mine was accepted, some weeks ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
muhammedbilal: am still waiting for u guy or preferable u can send me yr contact no
Brother. I don't know what's happening to naira land o via my bb . Even mails send to me I can't read from dis bb. Besides, u dropped your no, I didn't have money den in my phone. I don recharge now and to see d no na wahala. I don search am tire, I no see am. U can reach me via my inbox.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1:

Thanks bro.

Bro, when u get the connections, plz don't leave ur guy behind ooo.. u know we're heading to d same schl..#TeamWinter

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by muhammedbilal(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
phucado:
Brother. I don't know what's happening to naira land o via my bb . Even mails send to me I can't read from dis bb. Besides, u dropped your no, I didn't have money den in my phone. I don recharge now and to see d no na wahala. I don search am tire, I no see am. U can reach me via my inbox.
am Also prevented in sending mails here maybe you can drop your no here i will call you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Justcul:

Bro, when u get the connections, plz don't leave ur guy behind ooo.. u know we're heading to d same schl..#TeamWinter

Na we we na. I'm always very much aware

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Justcul:

Yes bro, got appointment schedule for mid august.. Left lagos 2days ago.. Wish u success bro..
Thats good. Same to you brother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
jahjehova: Then who knows if we are to pay d #13500 visa fee?
yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.