Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895399 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
ferdimako:
abeg no harsh.... go thru d sites...mine is PhD in France tongue make we rob minds grin
Hehehe. The request tire me o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Morning, as any one who applied to rhein-waal been offered admission or seen improvement on there application portal aside those that did the early application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by obioraval(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Good Day house. Please, I want to find out about the prospects of a Phd in Electrical engineering in Germany. Currently doing my Msc in FUT Owerri... I have searched Daad and I'm seeing only university of paderborn. Anyone with Phd experience (especially funding) in germany should please let me know. Thank you all and May our hardwork be rewarded.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2014
d2ddayo: hi guys though i know this is for german school trends, but just want to know if anyone have any idea about belgium and its environment for study. Msc in particular.i got admitted to ceris which is a less expensive school in belgium offering post graduate programs and in due time, i will be paying my deposit. just want to know the procedures down there. although i ve gone tru their site for info n all. but sharing views and all wont be a bad idea. thank you.

Why not try start a thread in that regard? U never know, there may be lots of others in ur shoes & more who may have that which u seek.
Good luck bro...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
4129:

hi fellow environmentalist.

Got email admission confirmation Jun 6

Got Admission letter soft copy PDF Jul1

Got Hard copy admission letter to my friend's german address Jul 8 which i received by express mail in 4days
(On special request to the University)

Got Hard copy by Nipost Jul 17

Hope these might help....

Is the name of the courier Express Mail? I will like to know the name of the courier that your friend in Germany used to send it that made it arrive in 4 days and also the possible cost for it. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
magnus4life: Morning, as any one who applied to rhein-waal been offered admission or seen improvement on there application portal aside those that did the early application?
No,i applied july 7 but no response till now.I sent a message to them on facebook and got this;
Dear Taiwo, reviewing an applications takes at the moment at least 8 weeks due to a very high number of applications. Please be patient, you will get an answer. Good luck!

So no worries we go get ham by august.which course are u going for?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Negro1986(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Nimakor thanks for ur reply, i will explore that option too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
obioraval: Good Day house. Please, I want to find out about the prospects of a Phd in Electrical engineering in Germany. Currently doing my Msc in FUT Owerri... I have searched Daad and I'm seeing only university of paderborn. Anyone with Phd experience (especially funding) in germany should please let me know. Thank you all and May our hardwork be rewarded.

Use daad.de, there is a scholarship funding for both masters and phd students or better still use these joint scholarship program, I will try and remember d name. All the best. "Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program"
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
obioraval: Good Day house. Please, I want to find out about the prospects of a Phd in Electrical engineering in Germany. Currently doing my Msc in FUT Owerri... I have searched Daad and I'm seeing only university of paderborn. Anyone with Phd experience (especially funding) in germany should please let me know. Thank you all and May our hardwork be rewarded.

Bros getting a PhD is very difficult, or should i say its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than getting a supervisor for your PhD.
The easiest route is either doing another Msc or bachelors, then you can search for PhD Funding and supervisors.
Talking from a friends experience, he had the same issue. He searched for a supervisor but couldn't find any who was willing to listen to his research proposal. Instead he applied for another Msc. got admitted and currently ' from our last discussion he has about two interview to attend, were he is to share his research work with some professors from another uni'. But you can still give it a shot if you want to, no harm in trying.
I don't know if anyone has gotten a PhD admission here before, but there is always a first time to everything.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ndyoo:

Is the name of the courier Express Mail? I will like to know the name of the courier that your friend in Germany used to send it that made it arrive in 4 days and also the possible cost for it. Thanks

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
beebee5000:

Bros getting a PhD is very difficult, or should i say its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than getting a supervisor for your PhD.
The easiest route is either doing another Msc or bachelors, then you can search for PhD Funding and supervisors.
Talking from a friends experience, he had the same issue. He searched for a supervisor but couldn't find any who was willing to listen to his research proposal. Instead he applied for another Msc. got admitted and currently ' from our last discussion he has about two interview to attend, were he is to share his research work with some professors from another uni'. But you can still give it a shot if you want to, no harm in trying.
I don't know if anyone has gotten a PhD admission here before, but there is always a first time to everything.

How far wit Ur flight mata. Can U get sum1 to book an ICE 4 me from frankfurt to Stuttgart?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by d2ddayo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nimakor:
Which views brother? Did we go through the site with you?
Na because say we be neighbors make me no wan harsh for this your matter o. Clears throat...
Nimakor abi wetin be your name? i presume u be chimoke abi u never get E-slap before abi? neighbour abi wetin u dey talk? they don give u pali to go study? ogbeni take your time o!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
4129:

DHL, 16K, mind you a german friend received and sent it to me...

Yes I know its someone in Germany that will recieve it. Are you the one that bore the charges or was it your German friend that paid for you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ndyoo:

Yes I know its someone in Germany that will recieve it. Are you the one that bore the charges or was it your German friend that paid for you?

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
jahjehova:

How far wit Ur flight mata. Can U get sum1 to book an ICE 4 me from frankfurt to Stuttgart?

Already booked one, I'm not flying to Frankfurt anymore, but going straight to Nuremberg which is closer to my school.
And I'm sorry i don't have anyone in Frankfurt.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
d2ddayo:
Nimakor abi wetin be your name? i presume u be chimoke abi u never get E-slap before abi? neighbour abi wetin u dey talk? they don give u pali to go study? ogbeni take your time o!!!
Hahaha. Chimoke? Really! Whoever that is.
I hope you have created the Belgium Visa thread. Help yourself brother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nimakor:
Hahaha. Chimoke? Really! Whoever that is.
I hope you you have created the Belgium Visa thread. Help yourself brother.
Na abuse be him thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
4129:

you don't need to know
hahaha...but u a meant to answer all. Na ur sister husband pay for ur blocked account grin?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha...but u are meant to answer all. Na ur sister husband pay for ur blocked account grin
grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
beebee5000: grin
Thanks...complete that u...I'm impressed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
4129:

why did you have to edit your post. I didn't even see what you mentioned me in the post to say. Nawao...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
@bissiejoe

How are you doing? U have not reply my msg. I will like to know the types of questions that you are asked at the embassy. I will like you to give me details about the necessary document that you submitted at the embassy for visa processing. Thank you and i wish you the best of luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
dcitizen1: @bissiejoe

How are you doing? U have not reply my msg. I will like to know the types of questions that you are asked at the embassy. I will like you to give me details about the necessary document that you submitted at the embassy for visa processing. Thank you and i wish you the best of luck.
I would like to ....Are you for M.Sc?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
ferdimako:

Beautiful question ohh!! grin grin grin grin grin Some questions here are so so so so so so .......ahhhhh before dem go chop me here ohh....lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please I want to know if you can send someone to open block account for you at the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
yapyap: Please I want to know if you can send someone to open block account for you at the embassy

No
Re: German Embassy And Visa by IllCheez: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Greetings House. Is anyone heading to FAU Nuremberg?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by obioraval(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks to you both. God bless you both. I will give it some serious thought. I'm a Graduate assistant in a uni down east, so that's why I'm bothered... Thanks all the same. Beebee5000 congrats on your visa.

[/quote]
beebee5000:
WildChild00:

Use daad.de, there is a scholarship funding for both masters and phd students or better still use these joint scholarship program, I will try and remember d name. All the best. "Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program"

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
damsamty16:
No,i applied july 7 but no response till now.I sent a message to them on facebook and got this;
Dear Taiwo, reviewing an applications takes at the moment at least 8 weeks due to a very high number of applications. Please be patient, you will get an answer. Good luck!
So no worries we go get ham by august.which course are u going for?

Amen! Mechanical engineering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
ferdimako:
you have corrected him/her mr know all, that is gud enough.... d stab in the back aint necessary..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:33am On Jul 25, 2014
magnus4life:

Amen! Mechanical engineering.
Same with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.