Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885160 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2014
dcitizen1: @bissiejoe

How are you doing? U have not reply my msg. I will like to know the types of questions that you are asked at the embassy. I will like you to give me details about the necessary document that you submitted at the embassy for visa processing. Thank you and i wish you the best of luck.

The same set of documents that was used in the application process.
As for the Questions, I am still searching through the thread to copy and paste, but if I don't see it, I will type them here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
papilon89: you have corrected him/her mr know all, that is gud enough.... d stab in the back aint necessary..
Your contributions are what? Mr I don't want to learn.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
Your contributions are what? Mr I don't want to learn.
well i know your kind of person, never ever accepting that they are ever wrong......welll i dont have your time. what is my contribution? my contribution is and has been to learn from those who are humble enough to joyfully teach, encourage and help others... as well as help others who might or will need the little knowledge i have acquired so far...

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
papilon89: well i know your kind of person, never ever accepting that they are ever wrong......welll i dont have your time. what is my contribution? my contribution is and has been to learn from those who are humble enough to joyfully teach, encourage and help others... as well as help others who might or will need the little knowledge i have acquired so far...
U will never have any idea to know my ilk.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
U will never have any idea to know my ilk.
thanks for the compliment......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2014
IllCheez: Greetings House. Is anyone heading to FAU Nuremberg?

I applied to them but got a rejection. I already have an admission from Uni Mannheim tho. Haven't gotten anyone here going to Mannheim either.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
jahjehovah & abiegirl.....please what kind of passport photo did you use......the size, and background pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2014
abiegirl:

I applied to them but got a rejection. I already have an admission from Uni Mannheim tho. Haven't gotten anyone here going to Mannheim either.
Any reason for ur rejection?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2014
@ferdimako, @papilon, sheathvthose swords now or elz?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2014
papilon89: jahjehovah & abiegirl.....please what kind of passport photo did you use......the size, and background pls

For you and everyone else asking same question. Check here

www.kodakexpresscamden.com/Passport-german.html

And lest I 4get. Sheath ur sword
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2014
jahjehova: @ferdimako, @papilon, sheathvthose swords now or elz?
hahaha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
damsamty16:
Any reason for ur rejection?

Nope, no reason o. But me I no worry. The program I am goin for is highly ranked, ranked 16 on ft.com in 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
jahjehova: @ferdimako, @papilon, sheathvthose swords now or elz?
lol...leave the guy...na for deustchhland i go catch am...na myy guy hin be naaa....
but if hin fuckup again..na E~slap straight........oya hug me now, b4 i change my mind...................one love.......#Team~winter

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by IllCheez: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2014
abiegirl:

Very good you got accepted at Uni Mannheim. My friend was rejected at FAU too; I was told to write an addtional 2 paged essay to attain the treshold of 70points needed to be admitted. The only issue now is the fact that the search for accomodation isn't looking sexy in Nuremberg. Hope you are finding yours easier.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
IllCheez:

Very good you got accepted at Uni Mannheim. My friend was rejected at FAU too; I was told to write an addtional 2 paged essay to attain the treshold of 70points needed to be admitted. The only issue now is the fact that the search for accomodation isn't looking sexy in Nuremberg. Hope you are finding yours easier.

It aint funny at all. I am hoping to get it sorted tho before I get there. There are some students that sublet due to the fact that they would be spending a semester or 2 abroad. That could be a temporary option.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by IllCheez: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
abiegirl:

It aint funny at all. I am hoping to get it sorted tho before I get there. There are some students that sublet due to the fact that they would be spending a semester or 2 abroad. That could be a temporary option.

That's my hope also. Making calls everyday and hope something comes up. Best wishes with your search too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
This site might be of help to those looking for accommodation https://www.study-in.de/en/wohnheimfinder/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please can someone with c.gp of 3.0 apply forr masters in Germany. Iff yes, which schs?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Google "DAAD international students". Every school and departments has different criteria. Note that their grading system differs from ours but u can convert it. u can use this school tool https://io.uni-paderborn.de/en/incoming/full-time-students/calculator-for-grade-transfer/ they have a special calculator for conversion. I tried using it for you and your GP was 2.5 in the German scale, and the lower the better!
Scale Description
1 - 1.5. Sehr Gut (Very good)
1.51 - 2.5 Gut (Good)
2.51 - 3.5. Befriedigend (Satisfactory)
3.51 - 4. Ausreichend (Sufficient)
4.01 - 6. Nicht Ausreichend (Not sufficient)

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eke40seven: Google "DAAD international students". Every school and departments has different criteria. Note that their grading system differs from ours but u can convert it. u can use this school tool https://io.uni-paderborn.de/en/incoming/full-time-students/calculator-for-grade-transfer/ they have a special calculator for conversion. I tried using it for you and your GP was 2.5 in the German scale, and the lower the better!
Scale Description
1 - 1.5. Sehr Gut (Very good)
1.51 - 2.5 Gut (Good)
2.51 - 3.5. Befriedigend (Satisfactory)
3.51 - 4. Ausreichend (Sufficient)
4.01 - 6. Nicht Ausreichend (Not sufficient)
Thanks so much my brother, I found the link very useful. I love this forum unlike some other forum like that, dey just ignore question. One love, thanks once again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
oladunwo:
Thanks so much my brother, I found the link very useful. I love this forum unlike some other forum like that, dey just ignore question. One love, thanks once again
You are welcome bro. I wish you well in your search for an appropriate school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eke40seven:
You are welcome bro. I wish you well in your search for an appropriate school.
Okay bro, b good
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2014
i need a quick reply onn this! Can i go to the German embassy in abuja to open a blocked account? I am aware that visa appointment and interview for study visa is only in the german consulate in lagos?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by IllCheez: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2014
emerald14: This site might be of help to those looking for accommodation https://www.study-in.de/en/wohnheimfinder/

Thanks @emerald14. I did shoot an email through that link.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2014
@damsamty,bieggiecafe,bissiejeo and all. please help!.. am about to apply for mechanical Eng Bsc at Rhein Waal university. I have all documents required like: National diploma result in Mech, senior secondary certificate, WAEC, transcript and CV but my TOEFL not out yet. probably be out after deadline. I want to know if I can apply without it and the institution would send it to the schools TOEFL code when my score is out? since you guys said they don't accept letter of proficiency from ministry of Edu.....I beg am running out time though.... urgent brothers so I would join you guys....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Nedu09]@damsamty,bieggiecafe,bissiejeo and all. please help!.. am about to apply for mechanical Eng Bsc at Rhein Waal university. I have all documents required like: National diploma result in Mech, senior secondary certificate, WAEC, transcript and CV but my TOEFL not out yet. probably be out after deadline. I want to know if I can apply without it and the institution would send it to the schools TOEFL code when my score is out? since you guys said they don't accept letter of proficiency from ministry of Edu.....I beg am running out time though.... urgent brothers so I would join you guys....[/quote

For me I think your best bet is to email your coordinator telling them about this when your score is out which should be soon if you wrote the exam recently, I say this so you can let them know your score in the email and even maybe ur reg. Number. Application for RW is absolutely online and The deadline is still 15/08 don't forget it still takes 4-6 weeks to send the result according to toefl. #teamwinter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2014
QUESTIONS : 1) can i confirm my signature for opening a blocked account at the german embassy in abuja?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=tayoslayer][/quote] so what do you suggest? becos if written on 9th of August the score cos out the next 10days.... they will now forward it to the school TOEFL code. it only tales 2weeks for hard copy.... not so sure. but am confused now don't want to west this....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014
where are u guys @damsamty,bieggiecafe,bissiejeo I have email them but no feedback. since we are all pushing for Rhein Waal please help me with Nah!
Am about to apply for mechanical
Eng Bsc at Rhein Waal university. I have all
documents required like: National diploma
result in Mech, senior secondary certificate,
WAEC, transcript and CV but my TOEFL not out
yet. probably be out after deadline. I want to
know if I can apply without it and the institution
would send my scores to Rhein Waal TOEFL code when my score is out? since you guys said they
don't accept letter of proficiency from ministry
of Edu.....I beg am running out time though....
urgent brothers so I would join you guys..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Hello, all prospective students of Rhine Waal university of Applied Science, I don't mean to discourage you by sharing with you the information I got during my research on the school but the results weren't too satisfactory. Firstly, the school is ranked 211 in Germany and 4794 in the world! (web ranking though, since the other universally accepted rankings only consider at most the first 500-700 schools depending on which one). My alma mater Unilag is ranked 2897 in the world (you can see the gap). The review by one international student was far from complementary in terms of their treatment of international students (one person's opinion may not be sufficient to reach a conclusion).
However, I understand that 'quality' may not be the main factor that influences the choice of school at this point. Other things like application deadline, Language of instruction, hustle, requirements, location may take higher priority. Note that the situation and experience there may not reflect these results. A Naija student in the school can help throw more light into this issue.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nedu09: where are u guys @damsamty,bieggiecafe,bissiejeo I have email them but no feedback. since we are all pushing for Rhein Waal please help me with Nah!
Am about to apply for mechanical
Eng Bsc at Rhein Waal university. I have all
documents required like: National diploma
result in Mech, senior secondary certificate,
WAEC, transcript and CV but my TOEFL not out
yet. probably be out after deadline. I want to
know if I can apply without it and the institution
would send my scores to Rhein Waal TOEFL code when my score is out? since you guys said they
don't accept letter of proficiency from ministry
of Edu.....I beg am running out time though....
urgent brothers so I would join you guys..
Sorry for late response bro,have u registered for the exam? if no,kindly go for Ielts because u will be able to get the hardcopy result in 13days and scan it immediately.But if u've registered for toefl,i will advice u to send a message to them on their facebook page through this link- https://m.facebook.com/hochschulerheinwaal?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8718523763
They respond to u asap.It takes like 4-5days before they reply ur mails...all the best bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.