Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884282 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
ABUkAkA:
You might apply without A2 German. Just make sure you packed your application Technically. I did and they gave me an admission.
thats great.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Praise God from whom blessings flow. Typing from my room in stuttgart. I'd check U guys 2moro. Anyone know anyone wey dey cum stutgart? I dey miss naija

9 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
jahjehova: Praise God from whom blessings flow. Typing from my room in stuttgart. I'd check U guys 2moro. Anyone know anyone wey dey cum stutgart? I dey miss naija

My man... God be praised joo & congrats to you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dele.....Congratulations my friend.
jahjehova: Praise God from whom blessings flow. Typing from my room in stuttgart. I'd check U guys 2moro. Anyone know anyone wey dey cum stutgart? I dey miss naija
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Congrats! I tap into thy testimony

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Pasca07: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chai,lot of new usernames here it been a while i have visited this thread where is jejet?kelly?i greet everybody here ooo lol pls is their anybody here dat has finished his or her masters here?pls i want that person to shed more light about life after their studies.
Is it possible to get permanent residence after studies?if not,what other ways can i get permanent residential permit in germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
it went really verry well,first tension grab me went enter the place,but before the interview started l compose myself,then l was able to answer the questions been ask.it was the normal questions posted here before,l did not write any exams.
naijaobi:
betty u know the routine nah..grin grin Roll out how it went
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
I find it very difficult to understand why rhein waal is too slow in processing admission..it's been 8weeks now and no response concerning my letter.I mailed them many times and stil no response,and since lastweek I have been calling them on a daily basis and infact the lady is not friendly atal.She just keep telling me to wait until it gets to my turn hahaha 58818.I am losing hope ooo anyone in thesame shoe with me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
betty55: it went really verry well,first tension grab me when l enter the place,but before the interview started l compose myself,then l was able to answer the questions been ask.it was the normal questions posted here before,l did not write any exams.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
sorry for the typo error.
betty55: it went really verry well,first tension grab me went enter the place,but before the interview started l compose myself,then l was able to answer the questions been ask.it was the normal questions posted here before,l did not write any exams.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014

congratulations brother wish you good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
damsamty16: I find it very difficult to understand why rhein waal is too slow in processing admission..it's been 8weeks now and no response concerning my letter.I mailed them many times and stil no response,and since lastweek I have been calling them on a daily basis and infact the lady is not friendly atal.She just keep telling me to wait until it gets to my turn hahaha 58818.I am losing hope ooo anyone in thesame shoe with me?
stop mailing and calling them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Horatio27: stop mailing and calling them.
Okay thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: I find it very difficult to understand why rhein waal is too slow in processing admission..it's been 8weeks now and no response concerning my letter.I mailed them many times and stil no response,and since lastweek I have been calling them on a daily basis and infact the lady is not friendly atal.She just keep telling me to wait until it gets to my turn hahaha 58818.I am losing hope ooo anyone in thesame shoe with me?

Rhein Waal is one of the few schools that have the most English taught programes. They get lots of applications and Germans would never skip anyone to attend to you. Just be patient. It is when u are waiting for studentenwerk to give u accommodation, that's when u will see patience face to face.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2014
betty55: it went really verry well,first tension grab me went enter the place,but before the interview started l compose myself,then l was able to answer the questions been ask.it was the normal questions posted here before,l did not write any exams.
ok dear. Congrats.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2014
chidexxy007:
mayb 2 u... Buh i lik keepin my msgs short n simple so lng as its unofficial....thnks 4 d reply though.
Wanna knw if u did d goethe lang. ish n hw lng z d lang course 4rm A1-B1...

Queen Elizabeth I no blame u o. People like u are the reason why TOEFL is compulsory for Nigerians. I know u will soon change your username and come back to ask the same question with correct brains this time.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2014
smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Hey bro, u aree not alone, I also applied to the sch bt have gotten any response from them. Though I have been admitted in anoda school. Try and be patient as the lady said.I believe u wld get d gud news dis new month of september. But remember that u owe me " german beer" wen u get admitted oooo..... grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Vicmonzan(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Pls can a basic from a Nigeria university serves as an A level
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidexxy007(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2014
emeka55:

Queen Elizabeth I no blame u o. People like u are the reason why TOEFL is compulsory for Nigerians. I know u will soon change your username and come back to ask the same question with correct brains this time.
sori bro, u're mistaken
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning everyone.
Let me use this few minutes out of my prayer time to ask a question and share some personal observations. I want to know if am alone in this stuff.

This visa and school thing can mess you up and make you act in a whole new way especially when all hopes are on it.

1. Makes one pray while walking on the road unconsciously

2. Talk loudly to yourself without knowing that people are watching

3. Remember quotes and inspirational words

4. Refresh nairaland pages and read comments that are not directly related to you

5. Your new Whatsapp and BBM group becomes nairaland travel section.

6. Refresh your mail to check for mails only to be disappointed to find that its just nairaland login notification.

7. Forget that there is anything called relationship, Visa becomes your new lover

8. Imagine your visa being stamped in a 1000 ways

9. Talking to Oyigbo in your dreams

10. Your faith becomes strengthened and your fears more powerful

11. Taping into enough testimonies to light up the whole Africa and waiting for when its gonna be yours

12. Your Bibles, Quran, becomes less dusty and your chaplets go through more stress

13. Your angels more tired flying back and forth from heaven to earth passing your messages

14. Like Christopher Columbus, you discover new things on your certificates and documents from looking at it from time to time even when there is no need for it.

15.Imagine the VO as your best friend.

16. Anything sounding 'Germany' becomes very attractive even if it the concluding word is poo.

God please, answer me speedily o!

Please @ everybody, how long did it take the embassy to respond to your request for appointment?

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Praise the lord! Praise the lord! Praise the living jesus!!! I wokeup this morning 7:56am, check my inbox and to my surprise I saw my admission letter to study in rhein waal..Hahaha like I was dreaming,I switched my fone..re-started it and checked again and truly na my letter.Mehn I am so happy and I wanna use this great opportunity to appreciate everyone here always encouraging and giving me hope,May God grant you all your heart desires..I cannot just begin to mention names bcoz una too much.And to all others stil waiting for their goodnews,I pray that my good God will release your own this week and abeg make una dey disturb dem international office wella o..Thank you all and I wish myself all the best in my visa application. Eshe gan

9 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Vicmonzan]Pls can a basic from a Nigeria university serves as an A level[/ [quote author=Vicmonzan]

if you don't have A level. then u should have studied at least one year on a Nigerian university or have HND ]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: Praise the lord! Praise the lord! Praise the living jesus!!! I wokeup this morning 7:56am, check my inbox and to my surprise I saw my admission letter to study in rhein waal..Hahaha like I was dreaming,I switched my fone..re-started it and checked again and truly na my letter.Mehn I am so happy and I wanna use this great opportunity to appreciate everyone here always encouraging and giving me hope,May God grant you all your heart desires..I cannot just begin to mention names bcoz una too much.And to all others stil waiting for their goodnews,I pray that my good God will release your own this week and abeg make una dey disturb dem international office wella o..Thank you all and I wish myself all the best in my visa application. Eshe gan

Are you for MSc or BSc?
I'm yet to hear from them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: Praise the lord! Praise the lord! Praise the living jesus!!! I wokeup this morning 7:56am, check my inbox and to my surprise I saw my admission letter to study in rhein waal..Hahaha like I was dreaming,I switched my fone..re-started it and checked again and truly na my letter.Mehn I am so happy and I wanna use this great opportunity to appreciate everyone here always encouraging and giving me hope,May God grant you all your heart desires..I cannot just begin to mention names bcoz una too much.And to all others stil waiting for their goodnews,I pray that my good God will release your own this week and abeg make una dey disturb dem international office wella o..Thank you all and I wish myself all the best in my visa application. Eshe gan

Congrats bro.....Are you for msc or Bsc?.quickly start working on your visa and block acct/ sponsorship.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
naijadove:

Are you for MSc or BSc?
I'm yet to hear from them.
Bsc. Call them oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2014
jaydeemourg:

Congrats bro.....Are you for msc or Bsc?.quickly start working on your visa and block acct/ sponsorship.
Thanks bro...it's bsc. Am going to the embassy tomorrow to open my account so I can book for appointment sharply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Mehn I noticed that Rhine Whaal doesn't accept any cgpa less than 3.5 for msc
No be small thing oh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
chidexxy007:
sori bro, u're mistaken

You need to see a doctor sir !
No offense meant
and no apologies..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Congratulations Damsaty
Willkommen zu deutschland
Alles gutes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princetrueface: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: Praise the lord! Praise the lord! Praise the living jesus!!! I wokeup this morning 7:56am, check my inbox and to my surprise I saw my admission letter to study in rhein waal..Hahaha like I was dreaming,I switched my fone..re-started it and checked again and truly na my letter.Mehn I am so happy and I wanna use this great opportunity to appreciate everyone here always encouraging and giving me hope,May God grant you all your heart desires..I cannot just begin to mention names bcoz una too much.And to all others stil waiting for their goodnews,I pray that my good God will release your own this week and abeg make una dey disturb dem international office wella o..Thank you all and I wish myself all the best in my visa application. Echo gan
congrate bro hw did go abt ur application process to the skul,was the any requirement for deposit of money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.