Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886172 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2014
princetrueface: congrate bro hw did go abt ur application process to the skul,was the any requirement for deposit of money?
Money is not involved.just get the required docs and apply before deadline.All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2014
dolpaz: Congratulations Damsaty
Willkommen zu deutschland
Alles gutes
You too much baba
Danke!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Please house,can anyone help me with what time embassy closes tomorrow(wednesday).Am thinking of going early in the morning from akure which wil take me 5hrs
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Congrats man grin grin grin See you soon wink wink
damsamty16: Praise the lord! Praise the lord! Praise the living jesus!!! I wokeup this morning 7:56am, check my inbox and to my surprise I saw my admission letter to study in rhein waal..Hahaha like I was dreaming,I switched my fone..re-started it and checked again and truly na my letter.Mehn I am so happy and I wanna use this great opportunity to appreciate everyone here always encouraging and giving me hope,May God grant you all your heart desires..I cannot just begin to mention names bcoz una too much.And to all others stil waiting for their goodnews,I pray that my good God will release your own this week and abeg make una dey disturb dem international office wella o..Thank you all and I wish myself all the best in my visa application. Eshe gan
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: Please house,can anyone help me with what time embassy closes tomorrow(wednesday).Am thinking of going early in the morning from akure which wil take me 5hrs
7-11am. This means ur bus should leave akure by 5am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16:
Bsc. Call them oo
please send the number you used, i have called them several times, it just rings no response.
I applied for BSc since end of june.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
kayusboss: Congrats man grin grin grin See you soon wink wink
Thank my boss.we shall see soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: Praise the lord! Praise the lord! Praise the living jesus!!! I wokeup this morning 7:56am, check my inbox and to my surprise I saw my admission letter to study in rhein waal..Hahaha like I was dreaming,I switched my fone..re-started it and checked again and truly na my letter.Mehn I am so happy and I wanna use this great opportunity to appreciate everyone here always encouraging and giving me hope,May God grant you all your heart desires..I cannot just begin to mention names bcoz una too much.And to all others stil waiting for their goodnews,I pray that my good God will release your own this week and abeg make una dey disturb dem international office wella o..Thank you all and I wish myself all the best in my visa application. Eshe gan

Cograts Bruder, Es ist Lord's doing.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2014
naijaobi:
7-11am. This means ur bus should leave akure by 5am.
Thank you very much my brother,I will have to leave today because I don't know how far the embassy is from ojota bus stop.Please my boss help me with the link to fill the account opening form and the embassy address.I am so sorry for going against the rule here..ema binu.
Danke!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16: Please house,can anyone help me with what time embassy closes tomorrow(wednesday).Am thinking of going early in the morning from akure which wil take me 5hrs

It will be better for you to go today and lodge in a hotel closer to the embassy. Even the 5hrs from Akure to Lagos might not be visible.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2014
naijadove:
please send the number you used, i have called them several times, it just rings no response.
I applied for BSc since end of june.
+492821806730. Call the number and press 1 twice,it will direct you to student service
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
honourableseyi:

It will be better for you to go today and lodge in a hotel closer to the embassy. Even the 5hrs from Akure to Lagos might not be visible.
Yes that hectic traffic no be small tin..my uncle lives at isolo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
@damsamty, am glad that finally your desires have come to pass. Your journey to Germany shall be smooth, I understand the pressure you must have gone through. Since you have somebody at Isolo, its better you move from there because getting a hotel near the embassy can be very expensive. However, Isolo is considerably far, so, leave as early as 6:00 am from I solo or even before in order to beat traffic at the 3rd mainland bridge and other traffic bottlenecks even around Isolo.

Please, did anybody wait more than 2-3 days to get a reply from the embassy for appointment using a sponsor?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidexxy007(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
dolpaz:

You need to see a doctor sir !
No offense meant
and no apologies..
point well noted....gat any1?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2014
PLS I NEED CLARIFICATIONS PLS,

my brothers (2) are the one sponsorn me, one in nigeria and other in uk.

1). can i say my brothers are sponsoring me or i shld just mention one ?

2). will i need their job details like earnings for interview?

3). can i fill the financial part of the visa form as ''family sponsor''? or
still parent if one of them is late and esp when my bros are the one sponsorn me?

4). what have u done about gettn accomodtion in germany?

will there be need to proof for
hotel booking during interview pending d time i'll secure accomodatn when i get to germany?

i have mailed some lanlords and even studentswerk and yet to recieve any mail in return.

pls shed more light especially when acommodation issue is bn raised during the interview.

5.)what steps have u taken concerning moving to Germany?
i have not really learn German Lang please nor register for any accommodation.

what else can i say?

6.)......declaration of age deposed to by the '''head''' of the family, can i use my mum data and passport fr it?

7.)my course is 7semester though d last semester is for thesis,4months
fr each semester ,that means at least a yr fr session and approximately 3 1/2 yrs.
but the school wrote 3yrs on the website,what should i fill on the application form? cos if i analyse it during interview
it will be more than 3yrs.

8.)shld i put father's name as.....Late. ( his names)..... since he is late/or i shld jst write it?

9.) My primary sch cert-one of my name was written as omo-bori instead of ola-bori.will affidavit do,?

sorry for my long post.....sorry once again

regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16:
+492821806730. Call the number and press 1 twice,it will direct you to student service
Thanks, got through to them, the rather impatient lady said - its partly done you'll hear from them. (Whatever that means) and then she cuts off the phone.
Its really surprising that three universities and none have replied
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Pleaaaaase somebody with experience shd answer me. Where r the GURUs
m365571: Today is day 22 after my interview. I am a single mom of 2. Embassy sent a mail asking who will take care of my kids. She asked at the interview if i will travel with them and i said no. The kids have EU citizenship. Frankly i can't do 2 kids and a masters degree at the same time so i am leaving them with my Big Sis. IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16:
Yes that hectic traffic no be small tin..my uncle lives at isolo

Congrats! to beat traffic, move as early as possible to get to Oshodi in the morning. take LAGBUS going Lekki-Ajah and alight @ Bonny-Camp (or d b/stop b4) and walk to the embassy arena. with LAGBUS you should get over some of the traffic jams.
Cheers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eke40seven: @damsamty, am glad that finally your desires have come to pass. Your journey to Germany shall be smooth, I understand the pressure you must have gone through. Since you have somebody at I solo, its better you move from there because getting a hotel near the embassy can be very expensive. However, Isolo is a considerably far, so, leave as early as 6:00 am from I solo or even before in order to beat traffic at the 3rd mainland bridge and other traffic bottlenecks even around Isolo.

Please, did anybody wait more than 2-3 days to get a reply from the embassy for appointment using a sponsor?
Thank you my brother,may God bless you abundantly.Please help me with the link to fill the account opening form and embassy address.
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
naijadove:
Thanks, got through to them, the rather impatient lady said - its partly done you'll hear from them. (Whatever that means) and then she cuts off the phone.
Its really surprising that three universities and none have replied
No mind her jare..you will surely get the admission.Please call tomorrow again as well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eke40seven: @damsamty, am glad that finally your desires have come to pass. Your journey to Germany shall be smooth, I understand the pressure you must have gone through. Since you have somebody at I solo, its better you move from there because getting a hotel near the embassy can be very expensive. However, Isolo is a considerably far, so, leave as early as 6:00 am from I solo or even before in order to beat traffic at the 3rd mainland bridge and other traffic bottlenecks even around Isolo.

As @ d time(Feb 2014) I used d sponsorship letter to book for my appointment,I got a response like 30mins later from the embassy. Now,I applied using blocked account,it was still same. Don't think there's any sentiment about all that. Don't know though!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
m365571: Pleaaaaase somebody with experience shd answer me. Where r the GURUs

I would advice you stick to your previous answer to them. Tell them,often timesyou had travelled around(maybe), your big sister had always taken care of them therefore,no problem about leavin them behind with her and moreover,its only studies your going there for and so,you would definitely come to visit them and when your done, you would return finally. I believe it also stand as a tie to your home country you know.

My 4 spoons o.
Ogas should also give their opinions on this.
Success!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16:
Thank you my brother,may God bless you abundantly.Please help me with the link to fill the account opening form and embassy address.
Thanks
@ damsamty, check this link: Although I didn't use the block account thing. Someone can confirm the form for you
www.hhl.de/fileadmin/texte/_relaunch/Application_German_Bank_Account_From_Abroad.pdf

I'm getting a bit concerned, I applied to book for an appointment since Friday and I have not gotten a response from the embassy yet. Anyone with in a similar situation now or in the past?
Please help!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eke40seven:

Whether a sponsor or a blocked account, nobody is given a preferential treatment in replying except the date of your enrolment is near. I remember Betty55 had to wait for weeks, me I waited for 5 days and when I impatiently mailed them twice on friday being the fifth day, I got a shocker cos the woman replied saying I don't have to send the mail twice and she slashed me 5 weeks plus when those I opened a blocked account with got 2 or 3 weeks for their appointment. It wasn't funny. So I will advise you to be patient...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ndyoo:

Whether a sponsor or a blocked account, nobody is given a preferential treatment in replying except the date of your enrolment is near. I remember Betty55 had to wait for weeks, me I waited for 5 days and when I impatiently mailed them twice on friday being the fifth day, I got a shocker cos the woman replied saying I don't have to send the mail twice and she slashed me 5 weeks plus when those I opened a blocked account with got 2 or 3 weeks for their appointment. It wasn't funny. So I will advise you to be patient...

Yeah thanks, they just sent me a mail now. I just wanted to be sure though. 5 weeks straight for me too and that is after my enrollment. I will mail the school to consider enrolling me at a later date.
God is in control.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
damsamty16:
Thank you very much my brother,I will have to leave today because I don't know how far the embassy is from ojota bus stop.Please my boss help me with the link to fill the account opening form and the embassy address.I am so sorry for going against the rule here..ema binu.
Danke!
u welcm bro. Here's the link
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html#

scroll down the above link and download d pdf file written ''Opening a bank account/blocked account for foreign
students ≥ 18 years (PDF, 311 KB)''

2. The address is 15 walter carrington crescent, Victoria Island lagos.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
to everyone that has shown concern to my issue I throw a big thank. now I don't know whether the address I sent it to is wrong or right cos the I have not receive any reply since yesterday. the link I sent it to is : rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de please @ lacuna @eke40seven and others I really need your support on this.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
naijaobi:
u welcm bro. Here's the link
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html#

scroll down the above link and download d pdf file written ''Opening a bank account/blocked account for foreign
students ≥ 18 years (PDF, 311 KB)''

2. The address is 15 walter carrington crescent, Victoria Island lagos.
Thank you very much.I am on the road to lagos
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
afodam247: to everyone that has shown concern to my issue I throw a big thank. now I don't know whether the address I sent it to is wrong or right cos the I have not receive any reply since yesterday. the link I sent it to is : rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de please @ lacuna @eke40seven and others I really need your support on this.

If you read my previous comments, you would see that I had similar concerns. I submitted on Friday (evening) but didn't get any reply until a few hours ago.
When did you submit? Be patient and don't worry your head. Just pray for a favourable date.
I think the number of applicants at this moment are quite much.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eke40seven:

If you read my previous comments, you would see that I had similar concerns. I submitted on Friday (evening) but didn't get any reply until a few hours ago.
When did you submit? Be patient and don't worry your head. Just pray for a favourable date.
I think the number of applicants at this moment are quite much.
Good luck!

thanks a lot brother u are always an inspiration. may god grant us all good success. I will wait.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aisaya001: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
what if my Deutsche Bank account is not funded or the required amount is not complete yet will I still be able to do the interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
aisaya001: what if my Deutsche Bank account is not funded or the required amount is not complete yet will I still be able to do the interview?

You don't have any problems you can go ahead and do your interview . Just focus on your interview. Prepare very well.
Take along the mail the bank sent you which contains your account details (account number and co) print at least 2copies.
Most of people here funded their account after their interview and so did I.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.