Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884520 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2014
jahjehova: Then for those planning to travel soonest. Mehn, Germany don dey cold o. So ensure you do these:

1) Go Katland boutique buy your ''3 for #1000" hood. The thing carry style cost for here.
2) Buy your jeans for there too.
3) Leave your lappy in your luggage. Stock Ur lappy bag with Naija foodstuff.
4) If possible, don't fly Emirates. It causes jet lag and unneccessary time wastage. If you can afford it, book well ahead. There is a secret to getting cheaper prices - Return ticket valid for a year. Try them
5) Palm oil, fluids, iru/dadawa/(smelly stuffs) wont pass through scans at the airports. But there is a way around it. Send a PM for more info.

Lemmie stop here for now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2014
seunstein: And this embassy refused to book me for an appointment since I applied last Thursday Morning.Ok o.

Dont worry bro, this week will not pass you by
Stay blessed !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
seunstein: And this embassy refused to book me for an appointment since I applied last Thursday Morning.Ok o.
hope u sent the message to the right email address.check your spam too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2014
you applied through the wrong e-mail address.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
omolola22: I called the bank to ask why I have not gotten my confirmation letter. So I gave them my account number to know if the funds entered my account yet. And I was told that my money was in the account.
That i should wait for my letter. I have still not gotten it.
check your spam folder
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2014
@seunstein and others waiting for an appointment. Make una no worry. Just make sure you sent the mail to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
I think the delay may be due to the fact that the number of applicants during this September and late August period are much and the frequency is not far apart. I waited 3 working days to get a response from the embassy while those that applied 2 weeks before me got theirs in less than 30 minutes!
The Lord shall strengthen thee.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2014
These people never send me any mail o since I send them my confirmation of blocked account funding o. I don to interview which was okay. They asked me to fund the account and that's what I have done. I don't know why they've not sent an acknowledgement letter since.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
phucado: These people never send me any mail o since I send them my confirmation of blocked account funding o. I don to interview which was okay. They asked me to fund the account and that's what I have done. I don't know why they've not sent an acknowledgement letter since.
Give them time, they will reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
@JAYDEE....HOW FAR NAR?WHATS THE LATEST?HAVE U HEARD ANYTHING?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omolola22: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hii @ phucado.
I have funded my account too.
Just got to know by my frnd in Germany who has been going to d bank for me that the bank sent me my confirmation letter and also sent d embassy yesterday
I did not get any confirmation letter in my email oooooo. Yet they told my frnd day sent it and also to d embassy. I don't know what to do .
@ phucado
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lola. Sup? Hope you are good. Check ur spam mail. Their mail most times come as "no reply@...com"
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Have anyone received appointement since thursday? Cos I was expecting the embassy to at least reply my mail today!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
yapyap: Have anyone received appointement since thursday? Cos I was expecting the embassy to at least reply my mail today!

I got my date after two weeks of waiting...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omolola22: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Phucado hiii.
I just got my confirmation letter.
Now
So apart from the confirmation letter what else am i to attach to d mail. For d embassy
Thanks much

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Gsentme(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Eke40seven thanks so much for the guide line, am really grateful. Pls I want u to clarify me once more. Is base on marriage aspect, for now am still single. I want to no if I can be grant business visa if I provide all the documents except the the marriage one cos for now am still single. And also will age be a baria cos am 25yrs now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
I got my appointment today..october 17.Thanks all for your enccouragements

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
reecky:

I got my date after two weeks of waiting...
When is your date?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
I got my appointment today.It was a right email addy afterall.Thank u for your input sir.God bless u.
naijaobi:
you applied through the wrong e-mail address.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks bro.I just got my appointment this afternoon.16th of October 2014. I just hope my account number reaches after 2 weeks of submission at the embassy cuz the 1.850 million is ready self.Hopefully,this should induce some consideration as regards my appointment date.Thanks again for your contribution sir.God bless u.
Eke40seven: @seunstein and others waiting for an appointment. Make una no worry. Just make sure you sent the mail to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
I think the delay may be due to the fact that the number of applicants during this September and late August period are much and the frequency is not far apart. I waited 3 working days to get a response from the embassy while those that applied 2 weeks before me got theirs in less than 30 minutes!
The Lord shall strengthen thee.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
damsamty16:
When is your date?
Hey, i have gone for my interview, last month...waiting for a response from them. With regards to the date thing, they sent me a mail after a week saying that they didnt get my mail, i wrote to them using another of their email address i got online. They then asked me to resend my application
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
seunstein: Thanks bro.I just got my appointment this afternoon.16th of October 2014. I just hope my account number reaches after 2 weeks of submission at the embassy cuz the 1.850 million is ready self.Hopefully,this should induce some consideration as regards my appointment date.Thanks again for your contribution sir.God bless u.
@ seunstein that date far small oo..but it is well.send me your email address.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
omolola22: Hii @ phucado.
I have funded my account too.
Just got to know by my frnd in Germany who has been going to d bank for me that the bank sent me my confirmation letter and also sent d embassy yesterday
I did not get any confirmation letter in my email oooooo. Yet they told my frnd day sent it and also to d embassy. I don't know what to do .
@ phucado

What do you want to do? Book appointment or what? If its that you have had tour interview and u are asked to fun your account just as hatch the mail in pdf form and send to them in reply to the mail they sent to you earlier.

Omolola did you study Biochemistry .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good evening everyone.
Can I book one way, Cuz I was told I have to book return. Please opinions and suggestions. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
@eke40seven and the whole house,
I WAS MAILED ON FRIDAY TO SIGN MY LETTER AGAIN AND THEN SEND BACK TO THE EMBASSY, SO I DID SEND IT BACK TO THEM THAT SAME FRIDAY, SO HAVE BEEN WAITING AGAIN FOR THERE REPLY EVER SINCE. JUST TO UPDATE EVERYONE WHO'S SHOWN CONCERN OVER MY ISSUE. THAT IS THE LATEST.
THANKS ALL.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
omamofe: Good evening everyone.
Can I book one way, Cuz I was told I have to book return. Please opinions and suggestions. Thanks

someone once said here that he booked one way on turkish airline using online platform. get a card and book online, dont use travel agents cus they will insist on return ticket. student visas should always be one way
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please anyone who has done this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:12am On Sep 10, 2014
afodam247: @eke40seven and the whole house,
I WAS MAILED ON FRIDAY TO SIGN MY LETTER AGAIN AND THEN SEND BACK TO THE EMBASSY, SO I DID SEND IT BACK TO THEM THAT SAME FRIDAY, SO HAVE BEEN WAITING AGAIN FOR THERE REPLY EVER SINCE. JUST TO UPDATE EVERYONE WHO'S SHOWN CONCERN OVER MY ISSUE. THAT IS THE LATEST.
THANKS ALL.
They will surely respond if truly you sent it to the right mail. They have not been too swift to responding the mails lately may be as a result of the number of request they are attending to. On the other hand, still check your spam mail.
omamofe:
Yes, someone did it just as nevilbot suggested, they may insist you buy it but according to that person who did (can't remember the name now) and some others too, the return ticket thing does not apply to travellers with student's visa, obviously. Omomafe, are you male or female?

P.S. Ask terryo1. I think he did just recently.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jesufantastic: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2014
correctguy0900: Thanks everyone for your generous contributions, Please, i need a way out on my current problem with the Deutsche bank. My block account opening documents was sent to the bank by the German embassy since late July this year. By mid August, the bank mailed me that there was error with the figure i entered. I followed their instructions on the supplementary form attached to the email and sent it to the address provided which was received by Flemming in Frankfurt. Over two weeks now, i am yet to receive information from them. i have also sent them countless emails through the non customer form on the home page but no reply. The embassy interviewed me yesterday Thursday, the consular said there was nothing she could do as regard the Bank. I received a mail from the embassy today Friday with an instruction to fund my account in order to continue with the visa application process.

Please, i would appreciate any suggestion as i am currently confused on how else to reach the bank. Thanks y'all
and this guy did not come out to tell us what happened thereafter!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Eke40seven:
They will surely respond if truly you sent it to the right mail. They have not been too swift to responding the mails lately may be as a result of the number of request they are attending to. On the other hand, still check your spam mail.

Yes, someone did it just as nevilbot suggested, they may insist you buy it but according to that person who did (can't remember the name now) and some others too, the return ticket thing does not apply to travellers with student's visa, obviously. Omomafe, are you male or female?

P.S. Ask terryo1. I think he did just recently.

Thank you. Am a Female
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Today is Wednesday o. The mail I sent embassy them never reply o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Question;
Will the embassy accept a print copy of admission letter?
My university sent my admission letter since june to my addresses, but I have not received it.
After waiting and no 'show' , I asked the school to send another copy to my school address which they did on august 20th. Till this time of writing, I have not received my admission letter.

What must I do?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Booked one way too
omamofe:

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.