Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886260 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2013
Prince christian: Address it τ̲̅ȍ uni-assit

@ prince christain respond to my question pls na...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Raxxye(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2013
Prince christian: Dis is ♍Ɣ third tym of reading thru dis thread.... G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ through from τ̅ђε begining τ̲̅ȍ τ̅ђε end and Ɣ☺ΰ will see Ђφω must pple paid thiers... Its only tru rapid MƠ̴̴̴̴͡NE¥ transfer... Look Ƒ☺‎​я̩̥̊ a dom account. I guess i ђå√ε̲̣̣̣ said it and others too. Read and look Ƒ☺‎​я̩̥̊ some1 so close that Ɣ☺ΰ can call. In ♍Ɣ case i was favoured cos eko bank τ̅ђε dead bank could not transfer such small currency then i used UBA and a worker there helped me

@Prince Christian. Can u please type ur messages with normal, readable fonts? Thank you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Does anyone know any University in Germany that can accept a canditate with just his WAEC result into computer science? My cousin is interested but I dont know of any school now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2013
Hello pls who has the experrience of uni-assist should share it here. I appled to four programe and they only sent 3 of the programme to they schoool. Pls who have the iidea of dis.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
@all after the interview at German Embassy will they return your passport or hold it? My guy said they set maths test for him today oh during the interview. Who has experience this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
kelly4top: Does anyone know any University in Germany that can accept a canditate with just his WAEC result into computer science? My cousin is interested but I dont know of any school now.
I think if he has done any apprenticeship or internship, work experience and have any of the certificates,he can include it in his application. Truly,i do not know any of the universities.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
kelly4top: @all after the interview at German Embassy will they return your passport or hold it? My guy said they set maths test for him today oh during the interview. Who has experience this?
what exactly is his course going for? And were you given any test during your own?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
kelly4top: @all after the interview at German Embassy will they return your passport or hold it? My guy said they set maths test for him today oh during the interview. Who has experience this?
Yes they will give u ur passport but hold every other document. I did my interview earlier this month n I didn't write any math test. But I have a friend dat experience the same thing last year.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by valtoyboy: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
khunlehzy: Guys. Is it a new policy to hold back all the originals till I return for my visa. What if I need to use my certificate for something within d 3 weeks?:s or could it have bin a mistake?

they didnt return my originals also. anyone with a germany student visa success story here?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
hello great guys here.........wonna appreciate your job on here..Iam applying to some Universities in Germany and i want to send my documents to them,but i dont know how to get these documents certified so as to send my application to them...........pls can anyone here help me? ...................Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2013
lade007: hello great guys here.........wonna appreciate your job on here..Iam applying to some Universities in Germany and i want to send my documents to them,but i dont know how to get these documents certified so as to send my application to them...........pls can anyone here help me? ...................Thanks
Go to any local court within your area to get it done,it's very cheap like that and do not forget to take originals along with you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Demaejy:
Go to any local court within your area to get it done,it's very cheap like that and do not forget to take originals along with you.

@ demegy how far about ur documents hope you are still on point sha?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2013
topeajis:

@ demegy how far about ur documents hope you are still on point sha?
yeap bro,get delivered...thnkxx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2013
Demaejy:
yeap bro,get delivered...thnkxx

U welcome.. Ja chef
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
This thread is looking somewhat dull, no interactions such as the Uk or Canada thread. Please let's keep this thread alive, I do av a question though. Is there any Nigerian doing Msc electrical power engineering in Rwth Aachen or Msc electrical engineering Karlshrue Institute of tech? These are my two choices and admission is by limited selection not open, Pls can anyone there share Ideas on how they got in regarding Gre scores, Gpa and the rest. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2013
Pls, can anyone tell me where I can write d Tofel/Gre score. One luv
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Dehonourable: Pls, can anyone tell me where I can write d Tofel/Gre score. One luv
Their are just 3 centre in lagos alll a around ikaja. First is FGN around GRA, second firstlogic that aound oba akaran and the 3rd is @ oba akaran also opposte the bridge.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2013
syahboy: This thread is looking somewhat dull, no interactions such as the Uk or Canada thread. Please let's keep this thread alive, I do av a question though. Is there any Nigerian doing Msc electrical power engineering in Rwth Aachen or Msc electrical engineering Karlshrue Institute of tech? These are my two choices and admission is by limited selection not open, Pls can anyone there share Ideas on how they got in regarding Gre scores, Gpa and the rest. Thanks

I guess the best thing is for you to read
the schools' website and the infos will be waiting
for you there. Better still, write em an email

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
topeajis:
Their are just 3 centre in lagos alll a around ikaja. First is FGN around GRA, second firstlogic that aound oba akaran and the 3rd is @ oba akaran also opposte the bridge.

The 3rd is No 1 obakran (New horizon adebayo house)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
flange:

The 3rd is No 1 obakran (New horizon adebayo house)

Ja herr flenge sehr gutt danke...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
suxes2005:

I guess the best thing is for you to read
the schools' website and the infos will be waiting
for you there. Better still, write em an email

Sheyi
Thanks, I've actually gone through their website and all but you know personal experiences and word of mouth really help. These are the best technical schools in Germany and i'm worried about their selection procedure, my Gpa is only 3.06/4. i'm planning on doing phd at MIT and I'll need my Msc from the very best in order to be accepted. I think its high time I send the admission contact a mail
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jerola: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2013
Tu kaiserslautern ist eine uni die mit nur waec akzerptiert kann aber sie mussen auch deutsch kentnisse. 600 stunde deutsch kentnisse is aber genug..veil gluck for the person asking if there is a uni that can accept waec for computer try tu kaiserslautern but u must have german knowledge
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
What mail

[quote author=topeajis][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Prince christian: What mail

You said someone wants to scame and. Said u should be bold inoff to mention the persons name..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2013
I guess Ɣ☺ΰ ǻƦε one of them

topeajis:
You said someone wants to scame and. Said u should be bold inoff to mention the persons name..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
jerola: Tu kaiserslautern ist eine uni die mit nur waec akzerptiert kann aber sie mussen auch deutsch kentnisse. 600 stunde deutsch kentnisse is aber genug..veil gluck for the person asking if there is a uni that can accept waec for computer try tu kaiserslautern but u must have german knowledge

Vielen Danke freund , wat level of German is needed and do they need. Toefl score ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Prince christian: I guess Ɣ☺ΰ ǻƦε one of them

That was a wrong Guess man .. Park well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
i have NECO 2002 AND DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMI FOR POLTECHNIC IN 2005 ,PLEASE CAN ANYBODY TELL ME UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY THAT CAN ACCEPT ME 4 THE UNDERGRADUATE WITH THIS QUALIFICATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.