Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884325 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
topeajis: @ kunlezhy me am scared ooo cos I don't have the 8k euro but I have a sponsor he is like a brother to me wat advice can you gve me in relation to dis.
It doesn't matter if its a blocked account or sponsor, all u need is a proof of financial means....wink goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top:
does transfering the 8k euros to a blocked account guarantee the visa? What else can one do to increase his chance of getting the visa? Thanks.
Know what you r going to germany to do. Kw ur course content, kw some countries around Germany, kw y u r offering that course and why you decided to offer it in Germany instead of ur own country. Ur plan after the program...the interview is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just be calm n organise ur document n also get 2 application form and one anti terrorist form so dat u won't play the 'mugun' role like I did today n dat cost me 1k5h.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
khunlehzy: Guys. Is it a new policy to hold back all the originals till I return for my visa. What if I need to use my certificate for something within d 3 weeks?:s or could it have bin a mistake?

I. Directed a question to you pls answer me abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
topeajis: .

I. Directed a question to you pls answer me abeg
I av answered ur question. Scroll up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
khunlehzy:
Know what you r going to germany to do. Kw ur course content, kw some countries around Germany, kw y u r offering that course and why you decided to offer it in Germany instead of ur own country. Ur plan after the program...the interview is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just be calm n organise ur document n also get 2 application form and one anti terrorist form so dat u won't play the 'mugun' role like I did today n dat cost me 1k5h.
how do i get the anti-terrorism form?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
kelly4top:
how do i get the anti-terrorism form?
Check dre web page. U can also get it at the security stand outside the embassy before u go in
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2013
khunlehzy:
Check dre web page. U can also get it at the security stand outside the embassy before u go in
How much was their visa application ? Do you pay in cash at the Embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2013
please can anybody in the house give me the list of school that waive toefl in germany for undergraduate, please and please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Please, where can I register and sit for TOEFL in lagos. Urgent response need.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2013
please can anybody in the house give me the list of school that waive toefl in germany for undergraduate, please and please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
boneruns: Please, where can I register and sit for TOEFL in lagos. Urgent response need.

For toefl you don't ned to registrar anywherejustgoto ets.org and regstrar t cost just 175. Dollars. If u have a. Vsa card u will pay double if. U wantto registart under someone. Fo the school go to deed.de and search. For your self grmany has a lot of school
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cyntiathis: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
boneruns: Please, where can I register and sit for TOEFL in lagos. Urgent response need.

No.1 Oba-Akran Avenue Akande House LAGOS

FIRSTLOGIC, Grd flr, WEMA Building Plot 30 Oba Akran Ave, Ikeja (former National Building) LAGOS

FIRST LOGIC, 1ST FLOOR LINDEV PLAZA 16 AMODU OJIKUTU ST, OFF BISHOP OLUWOLE ST VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS

Go to any of these three locations. i think you will be able to register and also sit for the exam at any of them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1079743/electronic-test-company-etc-accredited

Atoefl thread u will get infor there about what u need
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
If all. These people regstrar for you they will collect money oo. First new geeration wll charge you 40k. And same to all these. Centres but you can do it ur self u just need the visa card and book the exams va fone call. Go to ets.org for detaild info.. @flenge you can give him that guys fone number lke h do charge 30k whch is still ok.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
kelly4top:
How much was their visa application ? Do you pay in cash at the Embassy?
The fee is N12,200 and yes I did paid in cash at the Embassy. Go with change.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
I have already registered on ets.org, but no centred seemed to come up when I searched. I really don't understand.
To pay, is it "visa debit card" or "visa credit card"?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
boneruns: I have already registered on ets.org, but no centred seemed to come up when I searched. I really don't understand.
To pay, is it "visa debit card" or "visa credit card"?
It visa credit card their is a date for jan 25th you will just call these number.+31320239593 and make sure youhave the money in the card.. Her is the link to check the centre and date http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/tclists/IBT_n.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
topeajis:
It visa credit card their is a date for jan 25th you will just call these number.+31320239593 and make sure youhave the money in the card.. Her is the link to check the centre and date http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/tclists/IBT_n.html

I don't advise anyone to release his credit card information over the phone for security reasons. Instead, just apply online direclt on their official site and your credit/debit card will be charge with rest of mind.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
topeajis:

I don't advise anyone to release his credit card details over the phone.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Kkk. Am just telling hm the procure ets will ask you to follow. Go to toefl website that the same procedure hun. Am also security wise.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
please what is the age limit under graduate study in germany any body in the house put me through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
[please what is the age limit under graduate study in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
topeajis: If all. These people regstrar for you they will collect money oo. First new geeration wll charge you 40k. And same to all these. Centres but you can do it ur self u just need the visa card and book the exams va fone call. Go to ets.org for detaild info.. @flenge you can give him that guys fone number lke h do charge 30k whch is still ok.

Yes tope I've dropped d number on d other thread instead of stressing urself
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
If some one enters germany by april and he want to apply canada student visa in July ,is it eligible. Pls i only need answer not suggestion
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
surecan: If some one enters germany by april and he want to apply canada student visa in July ,is it eligible. Pls i only need answer not suggestion

if you enter Germany as what? Student visa, tourist or visit?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
kelly4top:

if you enter Germany as what? Student visa, tourist or visit?

student(masters)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Great thread here and many thanks to those taking out
their time to answer repeated questions

@all, make sure you rad the thread from beginning and learn
all you need to learn about German visa...

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CEEJAY1: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Is it possible for one to get a German VISA from a German who resides in Germany with a good job and the VISA granted? The white told me it will work out. Just asking though. She said she will visit before inviting me. Plse i need your advice on how possible it will be for her invitation to work after she visits me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2013
surecan:

student(masters)
you cam move to Canada after your masters cos remember you have 8k euros in a blocked account that u cannot withdraw completely except in a period of one year unless u want to fofeit it and go to Canada where u pay huge sch fess. Most guys I know that has the mind of going to Canada from Germany finally liked Germany and settled down as they find green pasture there. You should also be able to prove to Canadian embassy why u are not completing ur studies and moving to canada. Most times this is difficult to proof as they will be skeptical. So just complete ur studies in Germany and apply for permernent residence to Canada with ur masters since going to canada from Nigeria is somehow tough.
I hope this helps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2013
surecan:

student(masters)
you can only move to Canada after your masters remember you have 8k euros in a blocked account that u cannot withdraw completely except in a period of one year unless u want to fofeit it and go to Canada where u pay huge sch fees. Most guys I know that has the mind of going to Canada from Germany finally liked Germany and settled down as they find green pasture there. You should also be able to prove to Canadian embassy in Germany why u are not completing ur studies and moving to canada. Most times this is difficult to proof as they will be skeptical & think u are desperate. So just complete ur studies in Germany and apply for permernent residence to Canada with ur masters since going to canada from Nigeria is somehow tough.
I hope this helps??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2013
Can someone use Bachelors statement of result if certificate isn't ready Or must it be the Bachelors certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.