Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884926 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
I need an advice . The German universities need an A'level result too for undergraduate studies now I didn't do A'level what do I do now although I have a predegree result for unilorin which is very good can I use it as A'level ? Plus it was issued 2007 what are my chances ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
boneruns: Can someone use Bachelors statement of result if certificate isn't ready Or must it be the Bachelors certificate?
I used my bachelors statement of result to get admission in germany but the condition is that you must present your transcript and bachelors certificate before your letter of admission can be send to you.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Johnnyemy:
I used my bachelors statement of result to get admission in germany but the condition is that you must present your transcript and bachelors certificate before your letter of admission can be send to you.
thanks. I will just go to my school and see if I can get the cert. though, I have a transcript.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
flange: I need an advice . The German universities need an A'level result too for undergraduate studies now I didn't do A'level what do I do now although I have a predegree result for unilorin which is very good can I use it as A'level ? Plus it was issued 2007 what are my chances ?
pre-degree is an O'level and not A'level. An A'level is any qualification that can place u in second year in a University without doing first yr. E.g a Diploma is also an A'level but pre- degree will only place in in first yr not second yr. But some German University requirement will demmand for A'level or diploma or first year grades of University studies. But if the grades are not too good, dont bother using them. Just apply with ur waec and ur 100 level university transcript if they carry weight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Yes the 100 level transcript dey aiit .. I go collect the transcript be that use am no Shit then thanx was already thinking of SAT and things ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
@flange
we will change our lang of communication to german very soon.just enjoy my class at goethe institute.still sweeting with my assignment.

pls which score is easy to achieve between toefl ibt 80 and ielts score of 60?
can someone register for toefl with gtb naira master card or u s dollar debit card issue by gtb?

i have to reapply for winter session with full force and its seems some school dont value that ministry of education note for waiver of english language proficiency.

DANKE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
futurewise11: @flange
we will change our lang of communication to german very soon.just enjoy my class at goethe institute.still sweeting with my assignment.

can someone register for toefl with gtb naira master card or u s dollar debit card issue by gtb?

i have to reapply for winter session with full force and its seems some school dont value that ministry of education note for waiver of english language proficiency.

DANKE

Boss the dollar card will be accpeted only if it visa card. Will pprepare you do toefl will gve you materials don't worry about that.. Ow u scarng me wth german class.m willl registrar on monday anyway..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
futurewise11: @flange

DANKE

Yes we will change it very soon as in ill see to that on monday haha
TOeFL 80 is easy to get .. If you do very well in the speaking,listening and writing u can score it .. I had 80 on d dot becuz my reading was very low and I had an high score in d speaking,writing and listening
I have a lot of materials and Tope too so wen u register u will get em at least Tope will join us at goethe on monday
So we will see there monday bro

Danke ?? What's that ha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Thanks jare my person,‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ not scaring u joor,when u around let me know,if ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ less busy I can block u there its close to my office,
Its interesting to learn new tins,between ielts and toefl which do u think is easy to score high?

Can someone certify 2012 gce waec result printout cos the original is not yet ready,my previos waec result 2004 look to old for 2013,
Will d embassy certify printout?

DANKE

topeajis:

Boss the dollar card will be accpeted only if it visa card. Will pprepare you do toefl will gve you materials don't worry about that.. Ow u scarng me wth german class.m willl registrar on monday anyway..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2013
It dunno since its not upto to 10 years they will accept it so u can use it I'm using a 2005 waec result
Meanwhile toefl is not going to be difficult to get an high score dunno about iets because look like toefl's marking scheme for speaking and writing is not too tough compared d way those WAEC ppl do so if u could get a C in waec u should be able to pass it very well .. Just get prepared for d reading if ur patient sha u won't have proble bcuz me patience no dey my DIC so good luck
Ill holla u tomorow
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2013
futurewise11: Thanks jare my person,‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ not scaring u joor,when u around let me know,if ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ less busy I can block u there its close to my office,
Its interesting to learn new tins,between ielts and toefl which do u think is easy to score high?

Can someone certify 2012 gce waec result printout cos the original is not yet ready,my previos waec result 2004 look to old for 2013,
Will d embassy certify printout?

DANKE

wo bist du Deutsch lernen?

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wahabcoal(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2013
:oWait wait wait!!!, you mean if WAEC is more than 10years , it won't be accepted? Make dem sufly ooo, my WAEC is 2003 oo, that's 10years now, hope it woulddnt be a problem for postgraduate?
@tope, why are you going for German class again, I thought your course is taught in english.
How many months will it take for one to speak German language?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2013
wahabcoal: :oWait wait wait!!!, you mean if WAEC is more than 10years , it won't be accepted? Make dem sufly ooo, my WAEC is 2003 oo, that's 10years now, hope it woulddnt be a problem for postgraduate?
@tope, why are you going for German class again, I thought your course is taught in english.
How many months will it take for one to speak German language?

Yes all the course I applied for. Are taught in german but dnt want To look lke mumu when I get to germany willl always nEed the language @ one point. And again the german class will end april ad that when am planning to travel
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Hopeshylock: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2013
hello,please i need urgent reply
can a state government sponsorship stand in place of the block account requirement??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2013
So, without having diploma one can't be admitted to undergraduate studies in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tjay2: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
@demeajy and all.... pls i need universities that offer undergraduate courses in english or english/german but not german...also heard on this thread that uni in south germany will be better in terms of pple speaking english and better job prospects ....by the way the course i intend to go for is anyfin information tech or comp science as i already have a diploma in this[color=#000099][/color] field ....patiently waiting for ur replies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=T.jay]@demeajy and all.... pls i need universities that offer undergraduate courses in english or english/german but not german...also heard on this thread that uni in south germany will be better in terms of pple speaking english and better job prospects ....by the way the course i intend to go for is anyfin information tech or comp science as i already have a diploma in this[color=#000099][/color] field ....patiently waiting for ur

Just go to daad.de and look for the schools.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Demaejy: So, without having diploma one can't be admitted to undergraduate studies in Germany?

Mehn the lady @ goethe said uAe grade is my A'level result so if u don't have a diploma u need an A'level I m trying to see if they can accept me with my 100'level transcript
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hopeshylock: hello,please i need urgent reply
can a state government sponsorship stand in place of the block account requirement??

If you've read thru d thread then its NO .. You either open an account with 8040 Euro or someone in Germany will stand as ur sponsor got thru the thread and get info about d financial ReQ but if ur talking about a nigerian govt sponsorship I don't think so
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tjay2: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
@topeaji...been searching for hours now.....just tell me the one u no
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
T.jay:
@demeajy and all.... pls i need universities that offer undergraduate courses in english or english/german but not german...also heard on this thread that uni in south germany will be better in terms of pple speaking english and better job prospects ....by the way the course i intend to go for is anyfin information tech or comp science as i already have a diploma in this[color=#000099][/color] field ....patiently waiting for ur replies

here u go

http//:www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/

search for ur sch and ur program plus language of instruction

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
T.jay:
@topeaji...been searching for hours now.....just tell me the one u no
@T-jay
1. Unversty of duisburg essen. Bsc computer science.
2. Rhein waal university of applied scence bsc. Information and communication design.
3. Hamburg university of applied science. Bsc information engineering.

4. Reveensburg wengarten unversty f applied science. Bsc eletrcal engineering and information.
5. Zittau - goritz unversity of applied science bsc information and communication managenment.. That all I could see SIR
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
flange:

Mehn the lady @ goethe said uAe grade is my A'level result so if u don't have a diploma u need an A'level I m trying to see if they can accept me with my 100'level transcript
But why some schools stating ''secondary sch certificate,High schl diploma and Leaving certificate'' Are all these not desame and quite diff frm diploma? And wht could be alternative 4 who doesn't have diploma nor attending any university before?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tjay2: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
@topeajis .....thanks a bunch
@demeajy i tot u knew bera ''secondary sch certificate,High schl diploma and Leaving certificate'' are all the same...am sure ur giong for UG therefore ur weac or neco will do.
in ma case hav got a diploma from a professional bodie in the uk and dats wat i intend to use plus i dont intend to start from 100 level...u dig?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
T.jay:
@demeajy i tot u knew bera ''secondary sch certificate,High schl diploma and Leaving certificate'' are all the same...am sure ur giong for UG therefore ur weac or neco will do.
in ma case hav got a diploma from a professional bodie in the uk and dats wat i intend to use plus i dont intend to start from 100 level...u dig?

@ MR T-jay u welcome check the schools and. Look their requirement. All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
@demeajy have you confirmed if your document has been delieved to the school u applying for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
T.jay:
Yeah,jst re-stating in response to what Flange said. Check the whole thread and see the little i have contributed. Since someone else has come to your aid,that's why i ceased to answer your questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
topeajis: @demeajy have you confirmed if your document has been delieved to the school u applying for?
Not yet delivered,will confirm 2mrw. And wht of u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Demaejy:
But why some schools stating ''secondary sch certificate,High schl diploma and Leaving certificate'' Are all these not desame and quite diff frm diploma? And wht could be alternative 4 who doesn't have diploma nor attending any university before?

I'm writting duiburg essen and rhein wall uni about this particular issue and will ask at goethe tomorow and let u know becuz its something I need to clarify where u @ kelly abeg Yarn on the issue
Plus a replacement for diploma is a result from SAT,IJMB and those A'level exams
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mine. Has been delevered on friday when is u deadline hope its nt tuesday sha.. Mine s tuesday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Raxxye(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hi people. I got admission again for an MSc prog in a German school. The school specifically mentioned that it takes very long to process German visa in Nigeria and Pakistan, and therefore advised me to start applying as soon as possible. Question is: how long does it take to process a German visa? I‘m billed to commence in October, and at the moment, I‘m yet to raise enough for the blocked account. If you‘ve got an idea, kindly help with the info. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
@All,
u are all doing gr8 job. Kudos 2 u. Pls. where can I study German in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.