Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885561 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damilola15: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
geemana: congrats. Which city are you going?
damsamty16:
Wow 14days! Congrats bro..where are you heading to?
Thanks, Jena.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=Rayhut][/quote]

@Rayhut, congrats on your new adventure to deutschland. you came for a simple advise, people gave you candid response, you took offenses with them.
If only you know an hospital would have agreed to extend your stay, you should have just come up with something different. sad sad
Anyway, just be wise... and according to 1 Corinthians 10:12 " Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." kiss kiss

Meine zwei Loffel (My two spoons) wink wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congrats, lucky you I did mine on the 9th funded my account a week earlier, still yet to get response from the embassy. all the best
damilola15: Good morning peeps.
Before anything, join me in thanking the most high God to whom all thanks is due.

I had my interview on Wednesday, the 10th of September. I had transferred the funds on Friday the 5th and got a conformation on the 9th, a day before the interview.
And sorry I didn't post my interview questions as others, the questions were just as those on the forum. Because I was almost the only one in the house at Lagos, I almost killed myself with worry, (did I do well, what could go wrong and etc), I decided to leave Lagos and head to my cousins' for a cheer. They didn't fail to deliver but it still doesn't exclude the fact that the waiting period is never easy.

Long story short, yesterday (two weeks after the interview), the mail came that I should come with 3 months travelling insurance and my passport.

By God's grace, I should pick it up on Monday.

Thanks guys, every contribution on this forum is always useful even those questions we think are ridiculous and unnecessary.
To those still expecting, I leave Numbers 6 : 24 - 26 for you:

“The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rayhut:
A night out in frankfurt,dame everything is okay,life
goes on,I have met alot of Africans,it was because
of fear of unknown that made me to come to this
forum,thanks for some peoples advice like research
Q,now all fear is gone,I can face tomorow,germans
are friendly even the police and immigration,a
hospital has offered to help me to extend my stay
because i have professional diploma in Medical
rehabilitation and Ocupational therapy,germany
have shortage of workers because of their tight
immigration policy and burstling economy,i which
everybody goodluk
My brother,
You didn't get the drift of the whole message and responses. This thread offers legitimate source of information for so many people. it has taken people's sweat and hard work to keep it on the path of relevance and legitimacy and your proposition was just opposite of what this thread had stood for, thus, the deserved criticism you got.
This forum is open to all and you wouldn't know who is reading. People from far and wide visit this thread and it won't be nice to showcase this kind of image and character. It is the image you showcase that determines how we are treated. In the long run, your selfish interests deter other people's chances of reaching their genuine goals and aspirations. The VO could read this at any point and I trust, people who would be interviewed @ that moment and after will be in for some deep interrogation because of this negative impression you have created.
You could have limited your request to private conversation or used a subtler way to ask your question and its not as if I even support your moves. I have a relative who tried and succeeded in the short run at least but there are always better and more legitimate ways that will open ways for you in the long run.
You said you have a masters in "Rocket science and Astrological Medicine" grin(sorry if can't remember the name of your course again), we are all suggesting that you could use that means (school), which is far safer and will also open professional and economic doors for you now and in the future.
Think about all that I have said. I am not asking you to heed to them though but more importantly am asking you to desist from revealing such on a public forum like this in the open and bold way which you just did.
Hope you understand my points?
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by IllCheez: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2014

Is it me or is something wrong? That looks to me like a typical winter/Christmas setting and it is just Autumn right about now. @Justwise and other Mods, please keep an eye on this person and whatever intentions he might have. I stand to be corrected though...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please for those in Germany already, how much is the estimated cost of the insurance for 2 years masters program. (in EURO pls)
Did you pay immediately for the 2 years? or It is monthly deduction or how ??
Please for those in Germany already, how much is the estimated cost of the insurance for 2 years masters program. (in EURO pls)
Did you pay immediately for the 2 years? or It is monthly deduction or how ??.
Did you pay immediately for the 2 years? or It is monthly deduction or how ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
oluwaniyin: Please for those in Germany already, how much is the estimated cost of the insurance for 2 years masters program. (in EURO pls)
Brother/Sister,
If you are less than 30, the amount for a health insurance for a month is between €75-€80 per month, give or take a few euros.
The number of months or year you decide to take up now depends on your financial strength or on how comfortable you are with your insurance providers.
Our ogas could also throw more light on this.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Still waiting, still waiting still waiting ,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
oluwaniyin: Please for those in Germany already, how much is the estimated cost of the insurance for 2 years masters program. (in EURO pls)

It depend on the school tho. We have two type of insurance which Is private or public but most school don't allow private sha so the public is more efficient than th public the public are ( TK or AOK) which u pay almost 80 euro monthly and u can go to the hospital as u like no but the private is more cheaper it like 40 euro but it kind off complicated when u want to use it like the one am using is Mawista and if I go to the hospital they send me bill then I pay so I will later send the bill to ma insurance company and they will refund ma money but most school don't collect the private sha they will ask u for TK or Mawista...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014

M
Nice pix tho Kelly na ur pix we they wait for ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ogbeche77: I will respond to your email as soon as the admin sort the ish out

Baba NAwa oo naxo life be u knw even check on me again ur boi Is loyal oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
damsamty16:
Jail awaits you abeg..go ahead with your stupid plans

Guy how far
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Interesting read............... grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
topeajis:

Guy how far
My surest oga,my two hands up for you.Sorry I couldn't respond to ur message sir..my interview is oct 17th ooo,all my body and soul don dey una side oo baba.I dey wait make you mail me ur digits sir. Eshe gan ni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
beebee5000: Interesting read............... grin
Oga na boss..longest time o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by loyojavel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good day, please how do I get Us student visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hayour9: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
loyojavel: Good day, please how do I get Us student visa
*hands u medicated glasses* thiz a 'Germany' forum
Re: German Embassy And Visa by loyojavel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello, I studied Civil engineering and occupational safety and health ( U.S.A ), please how do I get Germany visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by loyojavel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
How do u mean?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XpensiveT(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
topeajis:

Guy how far

My chairman sir, na Thorheeb L.A.T be dis bro. Hw ur side?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damilola15: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
segadebayo: Congrats, lucky you I did mine on the 9th funded my account a week earlier, still yet to get response from the embassy. all the best
Sorry to hear about your situation. But as someone mentioned on the forum some time ago, destinations also count. Mine seems to be under little pressure as observed on the thread.

All the same, I pray and hope for your breakthrough too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
XpensiveT:

My chairman sir, na Thorheeb L.A.T be dis bro. Hw ur side?

@evrione in d house: plz can i get letter of proficiency in english language from federal high court? Coz to get d letter from my alma mata might take several months. Plz ur response wil be appreciated.

Boss how far cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by atrapon(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congrats to you guys...pls is there anyone in the house that is successful without any language proficiency certificate..tanks in anticipation.God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
house please you people should help me thank God almighty for his faithfulness,visa granted,Germany here l come

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
betty55: house please you people should help me thank God almighty for his faithfulness,visa granted,Germany here l come
Congrats brother! Germany all the way #teamwinter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
please can any one help me out with any travel insurance adress in lagos,l live in benin and don,t know my way around in lagos verry well.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
l am sister oh.thanks alot
damsamty16:
Congrats brother! Germany all the way #teamwinter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
topeajis:

Baba NAwa oo naxo life be u knw even check on me again ur boi Is loyal oo
oga mi sir, my 2 hands dey up oooo.. Abeg no vex for me, inbox me your number.. I suppose enter berlin for november
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ogbeche77: oga mi sir, my 2 hands dey up oooo.. Abeg no vex for me, inbox me your number.. I suppose enter berlin for november

Kia I go send am boss...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shuni05: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
betty55: house please you people should help me thank God almighty for his faithfulness,visa granted,Germany here l come

Congrats Sister, More testimonies will roll in IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.