Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884579 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Gudmorning everyone,
Please whats the correct email for appointment booking (rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de or rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de). Already sent an email to the former 24hours ago but no response from them yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by baggylips(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
adenjnr:
if u don't mind, I can help u
thanks.should I pm u or will u drop ur email address so that I can send it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2014
baggylips:
thanks.should I pm u or will u drop ur email address so that I can send it?
PM will do or check my profile for other means of contact.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mariz2323: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eke40seven:

I didn't know Arik fly from Nigeria to Germany? from where in Nigeria to where in Germany
The answer to this your question could be truly elusive for long if you await it here. The surest way you can get a satisfactory answer is by calling Arik's customer care line..they should be able to explain it better.
Alternatively check the UK thread and ask or simply call the attention of justwise, he tends to know these things. grin
Good luck!

What type of visa did you apply for?
Were you told to come along for a travel and health
insurance?
If the latter is in the affirmative and the former, a student visa..then good news awaits you.
God bless you!

Thanks for your response broda,its a tourist visa and i have submitted my health insurance paper with the document...

thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
adenjnr:
Gudmorning everyone,
Please whats the correct email for appointment booking (rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de or rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de). Already sent an email to the former 24hours ago but no response from them yet.
the later
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
emerald14:
the later
Guess it was changed.... Thanks all the same
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2014
adenjnr:
Guess it was changed.... Thanks all the same
sorry is rk-visa105@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2014
mariz2323:

Thanks for your response broda,its a tourist visa and i have submitted my health insurance paper with the document...

thanks

Arik does not fly to Germany. You can use Air france, Lufthansa, KLM, BA, Turkish airlines, Iberia, Emirates, Etihad (These are the ones i am sure of)
Some of these airlines may not have flights to certain parts of Germany. Lufthansa has the most flights around Germany but you may find it expensive unless you fly during low peak period. If you are flying to major cities like Berlin, Dusseldorf, Munich, Hamburg, etc you will find more flight options than if you were going directly to bremen, stuggart etc or a smaller town.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Guten morgen people! am sorry i have been away for awhile..the education here has been really stressful and hectic for me it's not beeen easy atall..just trying to integrate with the german system because i have missed 7weeks lectures and lectures on 2 of my courses will end nextweek so i have to drop them.now am concentrating on 4courses and damn they have really gone far and i have alots to cover plus research works and presentation..not easy atall.Another thing am regreting right now is not learning the language before leaving naija..chai it's frustrating because 90% of this people speak german and if not because of BISSIEJOE AND KAYUSEBOSS maybe i would have packed my things and go back to naija out of frustration(just maybe)..big thanks to BISSIEJOE AND KAYUSEBOSS damn God is really using them for me.(PLEASE LEARN THIS LANGUAGE BEFORE COMING HERE).Also the hunt for accommodation is not been easy atall and very expensive(from 300-500euros monthly) so try your best to secure a place before coming here if you dont wanna spend close to 100euros daily on hotel except you have someone to accommodate you for awhile.

GUYS PLEASE BARE WITH ME OOO I NO BE INGRATE OOOO NA JUST THE WORKLOAD WEY TOO MUCH AND THE LECTURES HERE JUST BE LIKE MAGIC TO ME..WAS JUST LOOKING LIKE A MUMU..CHAI SEE AS BISSIEJOE AND KAYUS DEY LAUGH ME FOR CLASS TODAY..GOD DEY SHA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2014
damsamty16:
Guten morgen people! am sorry i have been away for awhile..the education here has been really stressful and hectic for me it's not beeen easy atall..just trying to integrate with the german system because i have missed 7weeks lectures and lectures on 2 of my courses will end nextweek so i have to drop them.now am concentrating on 4courses and damn they have really gone far and i have alots to cover plus research works and presentation..not easy atall.Another thing am regreting right now is not learning the language before leaving naija..chai it's frustrating because 90% of this people speak german and if not because of BISSIEJOE AND KAYUSEBOSS maybe i would have packed my things and go back to naija out of frustration(just maybe)..big thanks to BISSIEJOE AND KAYUSEBOSS damn God is really using them for me.(PLEASE LEARN THIS LANGUAGE BEFORE COMING HERE).Also the hunt for accommodation is not been easy atall and very expensive(from 300-500euros monthly) so try your best to secure a place before coming here if you dont wanna spend close to 100euros daily on hotel except you have someone to accommodate you for awhile.

GUYS PLEASE BARE WITH ME OOO I NO BE INGRATE OOOO NA JUST THE WORKLOAD WEY TOO MUCH AND THE LECTURES HERE JUST BE LIKE MAGIC TO ME..WAS JUST LOOKING LIKE A MUMU..CHAI SEE AS BISSIEJOE AND KAYUS DEY LAUGH ME FOR CLASS TODAY..GOD DEY SHA

I can feel u broda cus I'm going thru d same thing u are going thru here in Frankfurt. Wia I finally see house na 35 mins to Frankfurt by train plus 30 mins to get to d train station from my house by foot cus d bus na once every hour

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
damsamty16:

Thanks for sharing. It goes a long way.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
damsamty16:

Eyah sorry.. Don't worry with time you would adapt. grin grin grin
Like i've always said learning the language in Naija is key to achieving lots here, learning it here from scratch is nice but not easy, as the teachers wont explain to you in English only in German but in Nigeria you have that advantage.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
beebee5000:

Like i've always said learning the language in Naija is key to achieving lots here, learning it here from scratch is nice but not easy, as the teachers wont explain to you in English only in German but in Nigeria you have that advantage.
yes ooooo it's very important to learn from naija and here I cant join the class bcoz they have gone far so till next semester. .I have a question to ask, is it possible to postpone my exams till next semester because I have alots to cover
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
nevilbot:

I can feel u broda cus I'm going thru d same thing u are going thru here in Frankfurt. Wia I finally see house na 35 mins to Frankfurt by train plus 30 mins to get to d train station from my house by foot cus d bus na once every hour
oh nice. .I went to check a place yestaday like 3mins walk to school and it's a flatshare but the room is not furnished and willl be available in January. .the rent is 250 and I have to pay a caution fee of 375euros.

Am still hunting sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
pricelessmr:
Bitte, is there anyone already at, going to, or applying to RWTH Aachen?

I'm interested in that school. GRE is required for my course of interest.

Ok, is there anyone that knows who knows the person that knows someone studying , applied to or living in RWTH Aachen? cheesy
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
damsamty16:

yes ooooo it's very important to learn from naija and here I cant join the class bcoz they have gone far so till next semester. .I have a question to ask, is it possible to postpone my exams till next semester because I have alots to cover

Every school has its own policies, i think you should ask your coordinator. He should be in a better position to answer you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
beebee5000:

Every school has its own policies, i think you should ask your coordinator. He should be in a better position to answer you.
yeah I already asked
Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
damsamty16:

yeah I already asked
Thanks bro
Okay.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
damsamty16:

It really goes a long way to help

Now, we can hear from the horses mouth !

God bless you Bro !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
beebee5000:

Gbam

Please, tell them more.

In other word, Beebee, how have you been?

You just ignore your guy for Quarter-to cry cry .. He no Jell ooo cry :' cheesy undecided

I am really assimilating and learning hard..
Reading for IELTS, Learning German, Going to work mondays-fridays, reading informations on Nairaland and also trying to make ends needs no be small thing oo

May God bless Our struggle

Beebee, Can we hook up through our "Orijo" Platform grin grin

Vielen Danke !

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by stharrie(f): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please oo.....I read of DSH exams if one doesn't have any certificate to show their knowledge of German...please as anyone here taken and how is it like
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rafcrown(m): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
@EKE407
Thanks for the great response to the issues I raised about staying in the Southern part of Germany-Munich.I explained earlier on that I am from one of the EU member states.I just want to exercise the EU RIGHTS of free movement.I am after any kind of job or the self employment route while in Germany.I understand that the southern part will be the ideal place to get a job so any town or village or place is ok with me-just to be employed.
Thanks for taking time to contribute meaningfully to all our posts.May God reward you abundantly.
I live not too far from Germany so I ll pay visits to Southern Germany before my final move -to see the place and to meet country people .Danke.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Lchimes: 4:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Good morning Y'all pls I have. An issue with the german embassy and need help to get me out of it. I was recently rejected a student visa and the lady suggested I make an appeal to the consulate. Please can anyone help with advice on which is best to go about it; through email as the lady suggested or through a direct postage to the consulate. And I really need help how to go about it!
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Lchimes:
Good morning Y'all pls I have. An issue with the german embassy and need help to get me out of it. I was recently rejected a student visa and the lady suggested I make an appeal to the consulate. Please can anyone help with advice on which is best to go about it; through email as the lady suggested or through a direct postage to the consulate. And I really need help how to go about it!
Thanks
On what grounds were you rejected? Was ur interview bad?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Lchimes: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
adenjnr:
On what grounds were you rejected? Was ur interview bad?

They said.I'm not precise and iv not shown serious interest to study in germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Hugo70(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2014
@Damsamty16, your apology is very much accepted. We feel you bro. Pls rmbr to tell BISSIE and KAYUSE to contribute in dis thread, is also impt. I taught u hav to secure for accomodation b4 traveling. I taught embassy 'll ask u for dat. Is sch hostel not better, possible n cheaper? Again is it possible for 2 ppl to rent for a house(mean OFFCAMPUS). Must we pay caution fee b4 payment? How many hours are student allowed to work in your sch and what is the salary like?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Lchimes:

They said.I'm not precise and iv not shown serious interest to study in germany.

You see, another reason why people are always advised to read some pages back before asking questions.

Was it oral or you wrote a test?

My instinct tells me you effed up with information about germany, the city you intend going, and all.

You can appeal to the consulate via postage i think..

Esdajo, Lacuna and one other guy once appealed.

Read 200 pages backward to see the sample used for appealing.

Vielen Gluck !

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Lchimes:

If you are appealing through email, I think you will have to print the letter, append your signature and then scan it .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
I appreciate everyone in this thread for d selfless contributions. please houz, I posted my application using unregistered mail and I was advised that registered would've been better. Now I went to NIPOST to mail my application and I told them to register it for me buh they said that the mail won't be delivered to them, that the school will have to come to their office and get the application themselve. I'm confused now, I don't know which to do now. pls I need urgent assistance. Thanks nd One Love.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
ogompaul:
I appreciate everyone in this thread for d selfless contributions. please houz, I posted my application using unregistered mail and I was advised that registered would've been better. Now I went to NIPOST to mail my application and I told them to register it for me buh they said that the mail won't be delivered to them, that the school will have to come to their office and get the application themselve. I'm confused now, I don't know which to do now. pls I need urgent assistance. Thanks nd One Love.

Which nipost is that? No Nipost will tell you such
thing. They will of course deliver it to the address.

Germany aint Nigeria that they can't access the
address of a place easilt

~ Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
suxes2005:

Which nipost is that? No Nipost will tell you such
thing. They will of course deliver it to the address.

Germany aint Nigeria that they can't access the
address of a place easilt

~ Sheyi
I fear o! it's NIPOST main branch for Enugu. I just hope it gets to d address. Thanks suxes2005 buh I hope u know it's a registered mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.