Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888624 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: @Godson201333 naah all my documents are complete and authentic..sorry to bother u but do u know of any uni that has ongoing admission in Agriculture/biotechnology...those 2rejections dealt a huge blow on me..

Most of them got their deadline for June 15,So you might be thinking of next sommer oo.

http://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=45&level=3 That link takes you to all school in Germany,View each of them and you might b lucky!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Geo-man]Getting admission in German university is not a problem but the 8k euros is.I will advice before you apply to any school make sure you can afford the 8k ish.I have four admissions from four universities in Germany,two admissions from two universities in Austria and one from Czech republic but they are all in vain now except that of Czech republic because my hope of getting the 8k euros disappointed me and i have tried looking for a sponsor in Germany but all to no avail.Then Austria is left out of the equation because getting their visa from Nigeria is a top notch.So now i am only left with my plan B which is Czech republic,from there i might either take a transit to Austria or Germany because they are very close and are all schengen states.So guys i will suggest you slow down on the application ish and plan for your money.[/quote)

my brother you are right. I have gotten one admission too and I have not gotten the money yet. though am still trusting God

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: @jonnyemy wow that's cool am happy for u...am applying for an Msc in sustainable international agriculture..but the information is conflicting..on mastersportal.eu the deadline is slated for July 15th I was already in the mood to apply until I got to the dept website andi saw june 15..I had a 3.2 CGPA but I had my undergrade in an Agric course..plss my email is neero800@gmail.com I'd like u to put me thru the process(that's if admission is still on)
Dat is the course I got admission. SIA admission closes 15th july. I will email u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2013
futurewise11: @topeajis,and all,

Just got favourable reply from uni assist,all my docs have being forwarded to 4 skools.without toefl or ielts result.praying to get admission is d next thing now.

But german student admission is generally hard,cos many applicant is apply to few spaces.in u S,u can even get admission within 48 hours.

Thx to God,topeajis,flange u guys are great.

please since when did your documents got to uni assist? am still waiting to hear frm them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: Its funny how people find admission so easy in Germany yet I was rejected in 2 schools..is Having a 2.2 a bad prerequsite to applying Or is there something am missing..anyway I didn't take any language test but I always mail the schools to confirm if I have to. Pls will someone tell me my chances of getting admission at the Uni of Goettingen with a 2.2 and also without a language test.

Yah sorry bother 2.2 is a bad rEsult in their germany grading stuff. Cos a they will convet the 2.2 to their grading style and that will reduce the value more self...m
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2013
@topeajis does that mean I can't get..cos I got an admission in the u.k wih my 2.2 but am not Pursuing it cos a lot of my family are there..are there schools u think there won't be any constraint to my admission..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: @topeajis does that mean I can't get..cos I got an admission in the u.k wih my 2.2 but am not Pursuing it cos a lot of my family are there..are there schools u think there won't be any constraint to my admission..

Uk is interested in your money while Germany is interested in your knowledge

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2013
@Godson201333 thank you bruv!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2013
@Jonnyemy thanks bruv! In anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2013
With your application you chose one - or more than one - university that requires all its
international applicants to have their applications pre-checked by uni-assist. We now completed
our evaluation and would like to inform you accordingly:
BTU Cottbus - Bachelor - Environm. and Resou. Man.
We will forward your application to the BTU Cottbus for further consideration. The university will
contact you directly as soon as possible.
uni-assist has carried out the pre-check of your documents with the greatest care and accuracy.
Should you however feel that we have made a mistake in our pre-check, please write to us. State
the reasons for your complaint and please include your application number. uni-assist's
management will look into your complaint and get back to you in writing. If you still disagree with
this response, we will forward your application to the respective university. The university will then
issue you a decision vested with legal capacity.
Sincerely,
Your uni-assist-team
Please Note: This letter was processed automatically and is valid without personal signature.

this is a mail i got from uni-assist,anything to be happy about?
i need answers from you guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2013
bissiejoe: With your application you chose one - or more than one - university that requires all its
international applicants to have their applications pre-checked by uni-assist. We now completed
We will forward your application to the BTU Cottbus for further consideration. The university will
uni-assist has carried out the pre-check of your documents with the greatest care and accuracy.
Should you however feel that we have made a mistake in our pre-check, please write to us. State
the reasons for your complaint and please include your application number. uni-assist's
management will look into your complaint and get back to you in writing. If you still disagree with
this response, we will forward your application to the respective university. The university will then
Sincerely,
Your uni-assist-team
Please Note: This letter was processed automatically and is valid without personal signature.

since wen did ur documents arrive at uni assist off?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2013
from their first email,5th of june.then a 2nd mail about confirmation of payment,then this one.is there any other mail coming from uni assist or probably from the school? @ ganasy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2013
bissiejoe: With your application you chose one - or more than one - university that requires all its
Sincerely,
Your uni-assist-team

It means your documents have been sent to the university for further decision ,The university will send you an admission letter if they are satisfy with your documents.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2013
@ godson, i dont get it.since the evaluation board(uni assist) had no problem with my documents,i believe the school shouldnt. i pray the school accept me sha.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls can any of you guys in germany tell us about the student's visa application form that you filled? was it filled online or manually? and can you please post the link on how to download the form here? please its urgent. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
tope agis and johnson is this the student visa application for than you filled? http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/3858482/Daten/3185019/Application_form_FZ.pdf
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: @topeajis does that mean I can't get..cos I got an admission in the u.k wih my 2.2 but am not Pursuing it cos a lot of my family are there..are there schools u think there won't be any constraint to my admission..

Omo don't compare UK education with germany ooo. Education forr germany no be play play....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
@jonnyemy am still waiting on yur email brv.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fredon2020(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: @steelie I applied to university of Bonn and university of Kaiserslatuern for MSc on plant sciences and Msc in molecular and plant biotechnology respectively. I studied plant breeding in my underGrad so I tot they'd give me admission..well they both said they had lots of applicants plus I graduated with a 2.2 so I guess that's why..pls if u know any school with on going admission in thoses area..I'd really appreciate u alert me. Thanks
use this website www.mastersportal.eu it's what i'm using to search for my masters. Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
bissiejoe: @ godson, i dont get it.since the evaluation board(uni assist) had no problem with my documents,i believe the school shouldnt. i pray the school accept me sha.thanks

Yeah just keep praying.bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
dmitroika: tope agis and johnson is this the student visa application for than you filled? http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/3858482/Daten/3185019/Application_form_FZ.pdf

Yeah fill it ..4 pages and you are going with 2 copies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
^^^pls Godson201333 thanks so far for your useful information, but i have another question, i have my certificate with me do i still need to get a scratched card. besides i use NECO and not WAEC.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
franklysco: House pls, wot if som1 has a name spelling discrepancy like; "Bleep franklyn" on the birth cert and "Bleep Franklin" on the Int'l passport. Could dis b an issue @ d embassy? I need ur response pls

You call it mistake but oyibo call it fraud. That is how dey reason. They don't reason like us in such cases. When i first worked in a bank, every mistake made was considered as attempted fraud by auditors until u prove it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
beebee5000: Wow me too i have such a similar issue but not on my birth cert mine is on my waec certificate my first name, middle name and last names are correct but another letter was added R, i had no issue all through my uni days as i was able to do my clearance and verification exercise with it.
Will i be asked why i dropped the letter in my subsequent certificates?
please i need urgent reply, as all my documents dont have this letter only my waec certificate

Am applying for language course first, which form should i fill? application form for long term visa? since language visa is categorized along with student visa. or i should just fill the normal videx form online.

Your own case is different. you can correct it with sworn affidavits of fact since it's a mistake from waec and u have ur passport there too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
aarteej: Hello once again Nairaland,
I am a non-EU citizen and intend to go to Germany for a language course. I have a one-year old baby and wanted to know if he will be given a visa to accompany me as I will be getting a study visa based on the invitation from the institute. Your help/advice will be much appreciated as I have searched on the net and embassy but cannot find any information that confirms that my little baby will be able to accompany me.

Many thanks,
Aartee

Getting visa for language course is very difficult please don't waste your time. You saw the last guy's post here that even paid 8,000 euros in his locked account here to study language and yet denied. The Embassy always refer people who wants to learn the language to Goethe institute and see no need traveling to Germany for language. You can use other means to enter easily like genuine visit or other studies but not language cos it doesn't work for German visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
sammykunjas: Please I know this is not the proper place to ask this question but my friend is really in need of help and don't know any where to get help. My friend applied for student visa recently and he missed his interview with the Belgium embassy slated for Thursday 20th June, Please does or can the embassy reschedule another interview for my friend? is there anything that can be done? Please help!!! If it was German embassy, would there be a second chance? He missed it because he went to his village that period and no internet access in his village.

If it was German Embassy he will be banned for 6 months. No excuse cos they always here excuse daily.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Godson201333:

There is gonna be a penalty for missing your appointment,Ya gonna be ban from getting another appointment till the next 6 month..Do you know why?Cos someone else would have used the space that he booked...Though thats German rule but i assume that applies to all schengen.

Germans are very strict in rules and that is why their country is progressing. Where there is no rule, the people abuses the system.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
ebally: Hello house,

Please I want to know if I can use scanned copies of my transcript for admission. Getting another transcript from my school in Nigeria is very difficult so I scanned the one I was given before.Now I'm thinking of printing the scanned copy for another application. I'll like to know if it will be accepted. Thanks

The school you intend to apply to should be the right people to answer this.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
topeajis:

Omo don't compare UK education with germany ooo. Education forr germany no be play play....

Tope you know say i first talk am too when u dey naija. For here make unua ready ohhh. The education here no be joke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: Its funny how people find admission so easy in Germany yet I was rejected in 2 schools..is Having a 2.2 a bad prerequsite to applying Or is there something am missing..anyway I didn't take any language test but I always mail the schools to confirm if I have to. Pls will someone tell me my chances of getting admission at the Uni of Goettingen with a 2.2 and also without a language test.
your cGPA is a 'good' in german equivalent It depends on the course you applied for, as for uni bonn they said at least 70% of the overall grade. I think that was the problem. Look for unrestricted courses or courses that do aptitude tests by checking the equivalence of their curriculum to your B.sc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
dmitroika: tope agis and johnson is this the student visa application for than you filled? http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/3858482/Daten/3185019/Application_form_FZ.pdf

Godson201333:

Yeah fill it ..4 pages and you are going with 2 copies.

No its 7 pages i'm seeing here oh. pls can you open the link and see if its the same form you filled? I don't wanna make mistake you know say appointment for German embassy na life time opportunity. abeg help me confirm the link i use God beg you. its student visa i'm applying for. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.