Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886863 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
pero_p: Pls I need ur help, how can I get admission to any germany unviersity and I need help to get admission, and can I work and study there pls I need ur help and advice

I thought you are promising to help people live, work and study abroad here? https://www.nairaland.com/1332870/live-work-study-aboard-peace#16387332
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
toplevel: @kelly4top I will be sending appplication to your school for their summer classes hope they still accept diploma? Because I have diploma certificate and don't want to write toefl also I will be applying for elect/info technolgy which is your present cause so what aspect of computer do I need to learn from here should I start learning programming or what? Please tell me subjects/causes that I need to start preparing for so that when I get there things won't be strange to me

Yes i used a university diploma and Neco. learn C- programing, c++, object oriented programing, matlab spf real time programing also learn a lot of mathematics, calculus, linear algebra and physics-mechnics and electrical analysis etc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bwave:
Can somebody reschedule to an earlier date if there is a chance and must the person cancel the first appointment before rescheduling?

NO JUST CLICK RE-SCHEDULE AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL PREVIOUS ONE.

Does it mean that those of us born before NPC came into existence can obtain ( with an affidavit) and use the NPC certificate?

YES
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
ohimai83:

can you please throw more light on this VE issue.what does it mean? How much will it cost? Your relationship with the person? among other things. I tried to google it online but came up with nothing. thank you.

The Embassy can give you more info cos i used a blocked account and has limited knowledge about the sponsorship letter of a thing.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Godson201333:

My Brother they are from naija ooo Sponsorship is used worldwide not only for students but for visitors too,One thing is that you must be rich and have good job before you can get sponsor and you know that hard to get.You must be paying tax too cos the germn government are gonna use all the info just incase that person u wanna sponsor kill,steal or even fall sick na you wey do the sponsor dem go track.

Also the person will have to go to court here to swear affidavit that he or she is willing to sponsor you and will sign the risk involve cos if it happened to be that when you come and you have financial challenges without him helping as sworn in court, you know what that means and people here are always careful when it comes to legal things like this so you cannot arrange this VE cos of the legal implication and only those very close to you can take the risk.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
@sammykunjas: pls how do icheck the appointment booking page, to see d days dat's been booked 4?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by perop1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
justwise:

I thought you are promising to help people live, work and study abroad here? https://www.nairaland.com/1332870/live-work-study-aboard-peace#16387332

@justwise
U re right but my friend did it, re u ready to help me out with d admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
franklysco: @Godson201333; tanx 4 ur response. U sound like som1 wit much of an experience, but wot do u tink? if I get the letter by August ending, can I finish al visa processing including d blocked acct stuff by d end of october?

Yeah because it takes 2-3 weeks for you to work the block account out and off-course another 3-4 weeks for visa to get issued.so now do the calculations and see if it works for you!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
pero_p:

@justwise
U re right but my friend did it, re u ready to help me out with d admission

Why not contact that your 'friend' who used your ID to post that fraudulent material?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by perop1(m): 3:16am On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

Why not contact that your 'friend' who used your ID to post that fraudulent material?

Is nt fraudulent material just dt I don't wnt him to know anything about me pls help me out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2013
House pls, wot if som1 has a name spelling discrepancy like; "Bleep franklyn" on the birth cert and "Bleep Franklin" on the Int'l passport. Could dis b an issue @ d embassy? I need ur response pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2013
franklysco: House pls, wot if som1 has a name spelling discrepancy like; "Bleep franklyn" on the birth cert and "Bleep Franklin" on the Int'l passport. Could dis b an issue @ d embassy? I need ur response pls

Yes a very serious ISssue,All names must correspond to every other names on documents!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

@Justwise do not mind them,Now he is here to steal some knowlege and then he would start wandering around again that he got live and work abroad shit when ya in a village .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2013
franklysco: @sammykunjas: pls how do icheck the appointment booking page, to see d days dat's been booked 4?
Bro just go to this link for the online appointment booking. https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
Me sef new to the whole process, I'm just learning here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2013
@Godson201333; so how does 1 rectify such problem or cover such issues?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
@Godson201333; mayb i'd just do the NPC tin, since d only difference is on my birth cert.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Wow me too i have such a similar issue but not on my birth cert mine is on my waec certificate my first name, middle name and last names are correct but another letter was added R, i had no issue all through my uni days as i was able to do my clearance and verification exercise with it.
Will i be asked why i dropped the letter in my subsequent certificates?
please i need urgent reply, as all my documents dont have this letter only my waec certificate

Am applying for language course first, which form should i fill? application form for long term visa? since language visa is categorized along with student visa. or i should just fill the normal videx form online.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by koded2173: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls I want to get info abt german student visa.the requirement as an o'level student that want to gain admission 2 any german university.the time d applicantion is going to be on and d closing date if its already on.pls I need an urgent reply pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
koded2173: Pls I want to get info abt german student visa.the requirement as an o'level student.the time d applicantion is going to be on and d closing date if its already on.pls I need an urgent reply pls
read up here http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Long__Term/Document__LongTerm__Seite.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
hello everyone, topeagis an johnson i need you guys advise on this matter. i used to have a lagos state government birth certificate but just few days ago i discovered that i couldn't find it. shockingly, i also could not get a hold of the photocopies that i was meant to at least have. i was born in the year 1988 and this is way before NPC was created. pls what do i do with regards to my german visa application. did any of you guys sucessfully use the NPC certificate at the embasy? how much did it cost? If I go to the ikeja local government secretariat ( where the birth certificate was issue) will i be issued another? advices pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by koded2173: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
beebee5000:
read up here http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Long__Term/Document__LongTerm__Seite.html
.the site does not show d date to apply and closing date for 2013 admission that is what I need d date to apply and how long is d visa going to take with d closing date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aarteej: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello once again Nairaland,
I am a non-EU citizen and intend to go to Germany for a language course. I have a one-year old baby and wanted to know if he will be given a visa to accompany me as I will be getting a study visa based on the invitation from the institute. Your help/advice will be much appreciated as I have searched on the net and embassy but cannot find any information that confirms that my little baby will be able to accompany me.

Many thanks,
Aartee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls oo does anyone have info about the city of Bonn and the university of Bonn..I want to know my chances of getting admission there on a Msc level.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
franklysco: @Godson201333; so how does 1 rectify such problem or cover such issues?

To rectify the error on your international passport,You must to go Nigeria Immigration Service office,Abuja
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
beebee5000: Wow me too i have such a similar issue but not on my birth cert mine is on my waec certificate my first name, middle name and last names are correct but another letter was added R, i had no issue all through my uni days as i was able to do my clearance and verification exercise with it.
Will i be asked why i dropped the letter in my subsequent certificates?
please i need urgent reply, as all my documents dont have this letter only my waec certificate

Am applying for language course first, which form should i fill? application form for long term visa? since language visa is categorized along with student visa. or i should just fill the normal videx form online.

Long term visa..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
koded2173: .the site does not show d date to apply and closing date for 2013 admission that is what I need d date to apply and how long is d visa going to take with d closing date.

Are not coding any school? Have u got a school yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Godson201333:

Long term visa..

For a language course that would last 7 weeks, and am back home.

You didnt answer my first question.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Please I know this is not the proper place to ask this question but my friend is really in need of help and don't know any where to get help. My friend applied for student visa recently and he missed his interview with the Belgium embassy slated for Thursday 20th June, Please does or can the embassy reschedule another interview for my friend? is there anything that can be done? Please help!!! If it was German embassy, would there be a second chance? He missed it because he went to his village that period and no internet access in his village.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2013
beebee5000:

For a language course that would last 7 weeks, and am back home.

You didnt answer my first question.

Yes its still Long term,either you going for student,language or family reunion,Ya gonna fill a long term visa form......

Visiting,conference,medical,business....short term
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2013
sammykunjas: Please I know this is not the proper place to ask this question but my friend is really in need of help and don't know any where to get help. My friend applied for student visa recently and he missed his interview with the Belgium embassy slated for Thursday 20th June, Please does or can the embassy reschedule another interview for my friend? is there anything that can be done? Please help!!! If it was German embassy, would there be a second chance? He missed it because he went to his village that period and no internet access in his village.

There is gonna be a penalty for missing your appointment,Ya gonna be ban from getting another appointment till the next 6 month..Do you know why?Cos someone else would have used the space that he booked...Though thats German rule but i assume that applies to all schengen.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Godson201333:

There is gonna be a penalty for missing your appointment,Ya gonna be ban from getting another appointment till the next 6 month..Do you know why?Cos someone else would have used the space that he booked...Though thats German rule but i assume that applies to all schengen.
Thanks Bro! He has to pray for a miracle then.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ebally(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house,

Please I want to know if I can use scanned copies of my transcript for admission. Getting another transcript from my school in Nigeria is very difficult so I scanned the one I was given before.Now I'm thinking of printing the scanned copy for another application. I'll like to know if it will be accepted. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.