Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888584 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
topeagis and johnson 10232..., how did you guys go about this online appointment booking tingy? were you also as curious as i am during your time? my school resumes on the 1st of october and i am yet to be able to book an appointment. appointments are booked already till august 19th. share your experiences please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
ebally: Hello house,

Please I want to know if I can use scanned copies of my transcript for admission. Getting another transcript from my school in Nigeria is very difficult so I scanned the one I was given before.Now I'm thinking of printing the scanned copy for another application. I'll like to know if it will be accepted. Thanks

Make a photocopy of u transcipt and legalize it. That should help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
ebally: Hello house,

Please I want to know if I can use scanned copies of my transcript for admission. Getting another transcript from my school in Nigeria is very difficult so I scanned the one I was given before.Now I'm thinking of printing the scanned copy for another application. I'll like to know if it will be accepted. Thanks

But I think a transcript is not suppose to be given to you rather its suppose to be sent to your university directly...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ebally(f): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Godson201333:

But I think a transcript is not suppose to be given to you rather its suppose to be sent to your university directly...

@ Godson,
My school recently stopped giving by hand.I collected mine by hand before they stopped so,I have a copy.

@ Topeajis~Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello Goe-man did you apply with IELTS OR TOEFL? i want to apply to same University for master program, but i dont have IELTS OR TOEFL? is it possible to apply for the admission without IELTS OR TOEFL? Do u think they will accept?
flange:

Print it out from your email and take it along with all ur docs to the embassy to open your blocked account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello Goe-man did you apply with IELTS OR TOEFL? i want to apply to same University for master program, but i dont have IELTS OR TOEFL? is it possible to apply for the admission without IELTS OR TOEFL? Do u think they will accept?
Geo-man:
House,good evening.

I just received my admission letter now from university of bremen to study Environmental physics(msc)

Please,what next do i do now?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2013
dmitroika: topeagis and johnson 10232..., how did you guys go about this online appointment booking tingy? were you also as curious as i am during your time? my school resumes on the 1st of october and i am yet to be able to book an appointment. appointments are booked already till august 19th. share your experiences please
This is a serious issue, all appomiemts are now booked till August 20. I wonder if there will be enough time even for those who may get their admission in July. BTW when are these dates being booked because I have been checking that page every hour since five days now and have not been seeing any free space.is there any other way the booking is done?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Bwave: This is a serious issue, all appomiemts are now booked till August 20. I wonder if there will be enough time even for those who may get their admission in July. BTW when are these dates being booked because I have been checking that page every hour since five days now and have not been seeing any free space.is there any other way the booking is done?

I did mine yesterday night, and even before then i wrote to the embassy concerning the issue. The trick is this, they open appointments for a new day by 11pm, so try and be online by that time. just have their page open on standby and keep refreshing the page. the competion to book an appointment is fierce but if you do it like i said, you'd come back here to thank me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2013
pls i'd like to ask if students filled the online application form on the german consulate website. is it the same shengen visa form that students are also gonna fill or is there a seperate form for students?

Can someone pls help in showing an example on how to fill the form for intending users. thanks, (pls exemplar data while showing how to fill it and not real data. thnks.)

[b]VIDEXChoose language: v1.5.2.610
Personal data
Surname (Family name):

Surname at birth (Former family name(s):

First name(s) (Given name(s)):

Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):

Place of birth:

Country of birth:

Current Nationalities:

Nationality at birth, if different:

Sex:
Male Female Unspecified
Marital status:

Parents or legal guardian
Surname (Family name) of Father:

First name(s) (Given name(s) of Father):

Current Nationality of Father:

Surname (Family name) of Mother:

First name(s) (Given name(s) of Mother):

Current Nationality of Mother:

Address of legal guardian:

ID number and travel documents
National identity number, where applicable:

Type of travel document:

Number of travel document:

Date of issue (yyyy-mm-dd):

Valid until (yyyy-mm-dd):

Issuing state:

Issued by:

Issued in:

Applicant's home address and e-mail address
Street:

House number:

Additional address details:

Postal code:

City:

Telephone number(s):

E-Mail address:

Residence in a country other than the country of current nationality
Residence in a country other than the country of current nationality:
Yes No
Type of Residence Permit:

Residence permit or equivalent No:

Occupation
Current occupation:

Employers name / educational establishment:

Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Travel data
Main purpose(s) of the journey:

If other please specify:

Member State(s) of destination:

State of first entry:

Intended date of arrival (yyyy-mm-dd):

Intended date of departure (yyyy-mm-dd):

Duration of the intended stay or transit:

Number of entries requested:

Schengen visas issued during the past three years:
Yes No
Date(s) of validity from:

Valid until:

Biometrics
Fingerprints collected previously for the purpose of applying for a Schengen visa
Yes No
Date, if known:

Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable
Type of entry permit:

Type of entry permit, if other:

Number of entry permit:

Final country of destination:

Issued by:

Reference
Type of reference:

Name of organisation, company or hotel:

Organization’s place of business (town/city):

Organization’s place of business (country):

Organization’s objectives/area of activity:

Name of register in which the organization is registered:

Location of register:

Registration number:

Surname (Family name) of reference person:

First name(s) (Given name(s)) of reference person:

Place of birth:

Alternative spellings of surname:

Alternative spellings of forename(s):

Other names:

Former names:

Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Telephone number(s):

E-Mail address:

Hotel reservation number:

Cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered:
by the applicant himself/herself
by a sponsor (host, company, organisation), please specify
by the reference, see above
other (see sponsor)
Means of support:
Cash Traveller's cheques Credit card Accommodation provided
All expenses covered during the stay Pre-paid transport other (please specify):
Sponsor, if different from reference
Type of sponsor:

Name of sponsoring organisation/company or the embassy/general consulate:

Location of register:

Registration number:

Surname (Family name) of sponsoring person or the contact person of the sponsoring institution:

First name(s) (Given name(s)) of sponsoring person or the contact person of the sponsoring institution:

Place of birth:

Other names:

Former names:

Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Telephone number(s):

E-Mail address:

Family relationship with an EU, EEA or CH citizen

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2013
Pls will somebody help me out..I have posted 2wice here without any reply (well they are not important any more cos I got rejected by 2 unis..anyway pls does anyone have info on any school that is still has ongoing admission on Msc level in areas of agriculture/ biotechnology or food saftey and processing..I'll be so grateful for any response..
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2013
dmitroika: pls i'd like to ask if students filled the online application form on the german consulate website. is it the same shengen visa form that students are also gonna fill or is there a seperate form for students?

Can someone pls help in showing an example on how to fill the form for intending users. thanks, (pls exemplar data while showing how to fill it and not real data. thnks.)

[b]VIDEXChoose language: v1.5.2.610
Personal data
Surname (Family name):

Surname at birth (Former family name(s):

First name(s) (Given name(s)):

Place of birth:

Country of birth:

Current Nationalities:

Nationality at birth, if different:

Sex:
Male Female Unspecified
Marital status:

Parents or legal guardian
Surname (Family name) of Father:

First name(s) (Given name(s) of Father):

Current Nationality of Father:

Surname (Family name) of Mother:

First name(s) (Given name(s) of Mother):

Current Nationality of Mother:

Address of legal guardian:

ID number and travel documents
National identity number, where applicable:

Type of travel document:

Number of travel document:

Date of issue (yyyy-mm-dd):

Issuing state:

Issued by:

Issued in:

U to fill on that of the long starT..
Applicant's home address and e-mail address
Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Telephone number(s):

E-Mail address:

Residence in a country other than the country of current nationality
Residence in a country other than the country of current nationality:
Yes No
Type of Residence Permit:

Residence permit or equivalent No:

Occupation
Current occupation:

Employers name / educational establishment:

Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Travel data
Main purpose(s) of the journey:

If other please specify:

Member State(s) of destination:

State of first entry:

Intended date of arrival (yyyy-mm-dd):

Intended date of departure (yyyy-mm-dd):

Duration of the intended stay or transit:

Number of entries requested:

Schengen visas issued during the past three years:
Yes No
Date(s) of validity from:

Valid until:

Biometrics
Fingerprints collected previously for the purpose of applying for a Schengen visa
Yes No
Date, if known:

Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable
Type of entry permit:

Type of entry permit, if other:

Number of entry permit:

Final country of destination:

Issued by:

Reference
Type of reference:

Name of organisation, company or hotel:

Location of register:

Registration number:

Surname (Family name) of reference person:

First name(s) (Given name(s)) of reference person:

Place of birth:

Other names:

Former names:

Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Telephone number(s):

E-Mail address:

Hotel reservation number:

Cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered:
by the applicant himself/herself
by a sponsor (host, company, organisation), please specify
by the reference, see above
other (see sponsor)
Means of support:
Cash Traveller's cheques Credit card Accommodation provided
All expenses covered during the stay Pre-paid transport other (please specify):
Sponsor, if different from reference
Type of sponsor:

Name of sponsoring organisation/company or the embassy/general consulate:

Location of register:

Registration number:

Surname (Family name) of sponsoring person or the contact person of the sponsoring institution:

First name(s) (Given name(s)) of sponsoring person or the contact person of the sponsoring institution:

Place of birth:

Other names:

Former names:

Street:

House number:

Postal code:

City:

Telephone number(s):

E-Mail address:

[/b]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
dmitroika:

I did mine yesterday night, and even before then i wrote to the embassy concerning the issue. The trick is this, they open appointments for a new day by 11pm, so try and be online by that time. just have their page open on standby and keep refreshing the page. the competion to book an appointment is fierce but if you do it like i said, you'd come back here to thank me.
What date did you book? in July or in August? Do they still open appointments for July?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ebally(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
weebay: Pls will somebody help me out..I have posted 2wice here without any reply (well they are not important any more cos I got rejected by 2 unis..anyway pls does anyone have info on any school that is still has ongoing admission on Msc level in areas of agriculture/ biotechnology or food saftey and processing..I'll be so grateful for any response..
Thanks in anticipation.

@ weebay, pls check out msc in Agrobiotechnology in Justus Liebig University Giessen and msc Biochemistry in Ruhr University,Bochum.

Goodluck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Ebally thanks a lot brother.. I really ppreciate.. God bless u.. I need your help once more pls indulge me. I have never used uniAssist and I'd really love for u to put me thru..if its possible u can Email me on neero800@gmail.com thank u once more.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
dmitroika:

So at 11pm we have hope. Please how did they sound were they friendly? Was it on the phone or email?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
pfanen360: So at 11pm we have hope. Please how did they sound were they friendly? Was it on the phone or email?

Appointment has been booked till 20th of August, but they open appointments everyday by 11:01pm. So you can book for August 21st tonight. With regards to friendliness the germans are very friendly and hard working. Send them a mail during working hours and you'll be sure to get your reply in less than 30mins. Very efficient people. But I'd advise us not to take their hospitality for granted. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ebally(f): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
weebay: @Ebally thanks a lot brother.. I really ppreciate.. God bless u.. I need your help once more pls indulge me. I have never used uniAssist and I'd really love for u to put me thru..if its possible u can Email me on neero800@gmail.com thank u once more.

@ weebay
I'm a sister oh.lolz. Actually I av neva used uni-assist so I may not be able to help u with dat.D schs I applied to do not use uni-assist.Sorry about that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
dmitroika:

Appointment has been booked till 20th of August, but they open appointments everyday by 11:01pm. So you can book for August 21st tonight. With regards to friendliness the germans are very friendly and hard working. Send them a mail during working hours and you'll be sure to get your reply in less than 30mins. Very efficient people. But I'd advise us not to take their hospitality for granted. Thanks.
thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dis is what my skool sent to me.
Pls nairalander,what should I expect from dis online test?

You have succesfully passed the first round in the applicant selection of the International Business (IB) program of ESB Business School. As you have been informed in a separate email, the second round of the assessment process consists of an online admissions test and a personal interview, which is conducted either here on campus or by a video call via Skype. 

The online admission test will be administered by Wonderlic, Inc. on behalf of the IB Program of ESB Business School, Reutlingen University and is an integral part of the application process. Therefore, you may neither skip the test nor replace it with the results of any other tests such as SAT etc. which you may have taken before.  Please do the ESB online admission test before you do the personal or skype interview.

Please read the below mentioned instructions carefully and make sure your equipment fulfills all system requirements. Failure to do so is your own responsibility and does  not entitle you to repeat the test. 

Instructions:

Before beginning, please choose a quiet location where you will not be interrupted.
Disable all pop-up blockers and toolbars within your browser.
For some assessments it is recommended that you have available scratch paper and a pen/pencil.
Continue through the assessment process until you receive notice that "All necessary assessments have been completed."
The length of time necessary to complete the assessment(s) varies. If you need to stop during the process it is recommended that you do so upon receipt of an "Intermission" page. At that point, you will need to re-enter by clicking on the link below.
System Requirements:

To take the assessment(s) you need to use a supported browser.  Click here to view the list of supported browsers.

When you are ready to begin, click here. 

If you experience technical difficulties, please click here. You will be prompted to submit your system information to Wonderlic’s Client Services Department. A technical service representative will email or call you as soon as possible. Best of luck!

Sincerely, 
Prof. Dr. M
Dean of Studies BSc International Business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
manover: Hello Goe-man did you apply with IELTS OR TOEFL? i want to apply to same University for master program, but i dont have IELTS OR TOEFL? is it possible to apply for the admission without IELTS OR TOEFL? Do u think they will accept?
I have TOEFL and No they will not accept your application without TOEFL or IELTS.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Getting admission in German university is not a problem but the 8k euros is.I will advice before you apply to any school make sure you can afford the 8k ish.I have four admissions from four universities in Germany,two admissions from two universities in Austria and one from Czech republic but they are all in vain now except that of Czech republic because my hope of getting the 8k euros disappointed me and i have tried looking for a sponsor in Germany but all to no avail.Then Austria is left out of the equation because getting their visa from Nigeria is a top notch.So now i am only left with my plan B which is Czech republic,from there i might either take a transit to Austria or Germany because they are very close and are all schengen states.So guys i will suggest you slow down on the application ish and plan for your money.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
weebay: Pls will somebody help me out..I have posted 2wice here without any reply (well they are not important any more cos I got rejected by 2 unis..anyway pls does anyone have info on any school that is still has ongoing admission on Msc level in areas of agriculture/ biotechnology or food saftey and processing..I'll be so grateful for any response..
Thanks in anticipation.
Please, if you don't mind. which schools did you apply to, and what was their reasons for rejection?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 3:03am On Jun 26, 2013
dmitroika:

Thanks a lot man. I was able to book for 6th August
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2013
@steelie I applied to university of Bonn and university of Kaiserslatuern for MSc on plant sciences and Msc in molecular and plant biotechnology respectively. I studied plant breeding in my underGrad so I tot they'd give me admission..well they both said they had lots of applicants plus I graduated with a 2.2 so I guess that's why..pls if u know any school with on going admission in thoses area..I'd really appreciate u alert me. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 5:46am On Jun 26, 2013
Its funny how people find admission so easy in Germany yet I was rejected in 2 schools..is Having a 2.2 a bad prerequsite to applying Or is there something am missing..anyway I didn't take any language test but I always mail the schools to confirm if I have to. Pls will someone tell me my chances of getting admission at the Uni of Goettingen with a 2.2 and also without a language test.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: Its funny how people find admission so easy in Germany yet I was rejected in 2 schools..is Having a 2.2 a bad prerequsite to applying Or is there something am missing..anyway I didn't take any language test but I always mail the schools to confirm if I have to. Pls will someone tell me my chances of getting admission at the Uni of Goettingen with a 2.2 and also without a language test.

You might find it difficult to get admission in Germany,If your documents are not perfect,something else might be missing on your document......It is always easy to get admission when you have German language knowledge.They have limited number of candidate to be admitted for English courses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
weebay: Its funny how people find admission so easy in Germany yet I was rejected in 2 schools..is Having a 2.2 a bad prerequsite to applying Or is there something am missing..anyway I didn't take any language test but I always mail the schools to confirm if I have to. Pls will someone tell me my chances of getting admission at the Uni of Goettingen with a 2.2 and also without a language test.
I got admission in Goettingen without English test but my CGPA is above 4.0.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by saipn: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2013
@geo-man What are the requirement in getting admission at czech republic universities for both undergraduate and masters programs?....pls list there tuition fee range for science course
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2013
@jonnyemy wow that's cool am happy for u...am applying for an Msc in sustainable international agriculture..but the information is conflicting..on mastersportal.eu the deadline is slated for July 15th I was already in the mood to apply until I got to the dept website andi saw june 15..I had a 3.2 CGPA but I had my undergrade in an Agric course..plss my email is neero800@gmail.com I'd like u to put me thru the process(that's if admission is still on)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2013
@Godson201333 naah all my documents are complete and authentic..sorry to bother u but do u know of any uni that has ongoing admission in Agriculture/biotechnology...those 2rejections dealt a huge blow on me..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2013
@topeajis,and all,

Just got favourable reply from uni assist,all my docs have being forwarded to 4 skools.without toefl or ielts result.praying to get admission is d next thing now.

But german student admission is generally hard,cos many applicant is apply to few spaces.in u S,u can even get admission within 48 hours.

Thx to God,topeajis,flange u guys are great.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2013
futurewise11: @topeajis,and all,

Just got favourable reply from uni assist,all my docs have being forwarded to 4 skools.without toefl or ielts result.praying to get admission is d next thing now.

But german student admission is generally hard,cos many applicant is apply to few spaces.in u S,u can even get admission within 48 hours.

Thx to God,topeajis,flange u guys are great.

God Bless you and i pry you get admission,After few weeks,You can now contact each school directly however log on to UNi assist online and check your admission status.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.