Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885211 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Skywalker5(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
TummieMarshal: pls where is the nigeria embassy located in lagos i wany to open my blocked account....... Pls i neeed urgent replies, im stranded in lagos

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
TummieMarshal: pls where is the nigeria embassy located in lagos i wany to open my blocked account....... Pls i neeed urgent replies, im stranded in lagos

CONSULATE GENERAL of the Federal Republic of Germany in LAGOS

15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island

Lagos
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
. Tummie mersal it at water carintin. When u get to lagos may be Ojota abi Osodi get to cms or obalande and from their ask for Bonnie camp when u drop at cms or th obalande. From the Bonnie camp ask for water carintin... If u get to water carintin u go see the place full like shoprite and then they ask all does guys say u they go German embassy. Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
topeajis:

To me as I knw u have to start from A1 then A2 then B1 each session is 3months and about 30k u have to start from the beginning u can't just start speaking German if u don't knw
The numbers and alphabet

You know many Nigerians like short cut,B1 exam no be beans,German Exams are always a little bit difficult,but when you work hard,You can scale through the fennce,A1-c1 thats how it works

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Godson201333:

You know many Nigerians like short cut,B1 exam no be beans,German Exams are always a little bit difficult,but when you work hard,You can scale through the fennce,A1-c1 thats how it works

I'm going for masters and the language of instruction is english, I am not doing any german langauge course here in nigeria, I hope this wouldn't be a problem at the embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Godson201333:

Am very very sure it won't work to pass the exam for B1
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
dmitroika:

I'm going for masters and the language of instruction is english, I am not doing any german langauge course here in nigeria, I hope this wouldn't be a problem at the embassy?

Not a problem!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
topeajis:

Am very very sure it won't work to pass the exam for B1
Pple did it and passed... Infact during my set in Goethe 2 guys learnt german on deir own n came for d exams, dey got Ausreichend.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Godson201333:

Not a problem!
Hi,
I have an NPC birth certificate my dad made for me and I went with him last week where we made age declaration at the magistrate court. ..... Please are these two sufficient?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Just got my admission letter from 2 schools within 2 hours.hochschule stralsand and cottburg.both are under uni assist.

Thanks to almighty God,Nairalander,topewalker and flenge(africa).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
futurewise11: Just got my admission letter from 2 schools within 2 hours.hochschule stralsand and cottburg.both are under uni assist.

Congrats Bro! Na God oo! May God also visit us all in this forum who are awaiting theirs with our own admission letters in Jesus name Amen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Finally got an appointment.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2013
futurewise11: Just got my admission letter from 2 schools within 2 hours.hochschule stralsand and cottburg.both are under uni assist.

Congrats man! But, pls wot were the application deadline of the 2 schools? Cos I applied to two schools of deadline may 31st and July 15th but i'v not heard anything from them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Good evening house and thanks for answering my previous question. I just booked an appointment now at the German embassy's website. The date I was able to book is the 5th of sept, 2013. My question is do I have to fill the online appication now since my appointment is not until 2 months away. Also, the confirmation mail sent to me is in German, should I print it like that, or I should translate the language to english before I print it. thanks for ur anticipated response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2013
Godson201333:

Its the correct form,when printing out let them make it 4 pages for you,the last 2 forms are anti terror forms.Make sure you fill everything boldly and correctly
@Godson, please why did u say it shd be 4 pages as against the normal 7 pages of the form?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=futurewise11]Just got my admission letter from 2 schools within 2 hours.hochschule stralsand and cottburg.both are under uni assist.

Thanks to almighty God,Nairalander,topewalker and flenge(afric)

Lol thanks boss welcome to Germany man... Am nt Tope walker again at future wise......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:32am On Jul 11, 2013
sammykunjas:
Congrats Bro! Na God oo! May God also visit us all in this forum who are awaiting theirs with our own admission letters in Jesus name Amen.

Oya na schicken uns Geld Bitte..lach wir warten auf dich hier in Deutschland..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:34am On Jul 11, 2013
Toluth:
@Godson, please why did u say it shd be 4 pages as against the normal 7 pages of the form?

The admission form is only 4 pages if printed correctly bro....Anti terror form 2 pages or just 1 page.Print your appointment letter out that way so far its in German,The information on it must correspond to the one on your international passport.You have to print our your admission form and fill it.2 forms...sign on it and make sure you get biometric photograph and please do not lie when filling the form cos the embassy are gonna run a background check on every information that ya gonna be submitting.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for ur reply sir. U said the information on it must correspond to my international passport. Do u mean the appointment email mesaage? Cos no other information is on it other than my name.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=Toluth]Thanks for ur reply sir. U said the information on it must correspond to my international passport. Do u mean the appointment email mesaage? Cos no other information is on it other than my name.[/quote

Yes check the appointment e mail,It must show your names as shown on passport,Other informations are visible to them at the embassy like your passport number..Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2013
All the school I apply to there deadline is july 15.although am still waiting for 2 skools.

@tope,its noted boss.
franklysco:
Congrats man! But, pls wot were the application deadline of the 2 schools? Cos I applied to two schools of deadline may 31st and July 15th but i'v not heard anything from them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2013
futurewise11: All the school I apply to there deadline is july 15.although am still waiting for 2 skools.

@tope,its noted boss.

Man am much happy for u olorun like make I they NAija ni.... Make we they together... Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Ahhhhhh......*lomo and nkwobi tinz aaaaaah.I don miss u wahalai.anyhow sha me and ur coursing with flenge go reach dat joint dis weekend.I go bring ur own come berlin
topeajis:

Man am much happy for u olorun like make I they NAija ni.... Make we they together... Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote] Hi,
I have an NPC birth certificate my dad made for me in 2001 and I went with him last week where we made age declaration at the magistrate court. ..... Please are these two sufficient?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Please house,let someone answer my question for God,s sake. I don,t have much time left,pls and pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by koded2173: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Pls everybody what part of germany is hannover is it west or south or east,how is life like over there pls I need an answer asap.are they much student job there pls help me with d questions .do people speak more english dere.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2013
koded2173: Pls everybody what part of germany is hannover is it west or south or east,how is life like over there pls I need an answer asap.are they much student job there pls help me with d questions .do people speak more english dere.

Google can easily give you the answer that you need.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by netboy2013: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2013
Nimakor:

Seriously! I applied for a Master program at the university of Jena and my program's deadline was May 31. It is very ungerman ( i would suppose) that i have not heard any update till date. Speechless.
Dont just see the reality of booking with so much uncertainty hovering.
I also applied for a masters program at Federick Schelier University of Jena and I have been admitted. I receive the admission notification more than a month ago via email, I just got the hard copy of the admission letter at the post office 3 days back.

May be you re-contact the international office to find out the status of yours. In my own case, I dont even have the 8000 euros for the block account but still hoping on God and also looking at the possibility of getting a sponsorship letter from there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please house can a blocked account be opened in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
@House and oga justwise, please is there any possibility of getting a university that teaches in English language in Germany? My prospective course is computer science/ Information and communication technology @ undergraduate level. Please help me ooooo, time is running out on me

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
honourableseyi: @House and oga justwise, please is there any possibility of getting a university that teaches in English language in Germany? My prospective course is computer science/ Information and communication technology. Please help me ooooo, time is running out on me

Check Uni Duisburg Essen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Tope nd @Godson
guys pls I wil be happy if u pple can give me any idea abt any skul dat I can get admission in, wit 2.2(cgpa3.2) Mech Eng'g, I hve been turnd down by two already(kaiserslautern nd ingolstadt unis) pls is thre any way out do u knw any one dat hve receivd admisn wit such?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.