Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32866 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by khiaa(f): 4:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Alezy:
imagine. But you can take money from him.

Happy Birthday in advance. wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by nerd004: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
How do some guys do this,,, although it supposed to be a normal thing ,,Naija bae nah scam...me I neva borrow from her and I pray I don't
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Deepfeel(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
khiaa:

Kiaa, hmm ghost friend , Weldon undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Alezy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
khiaa:

Advance? Or Aerial? Its 14th
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Leave her
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by khiaa(f): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Alezy:
Advance? Or Aerial? Its 14th

OMG!!! Why didn't you tell me? I was thinking it was the 28th sad well at least I remembered the correct month. smiley

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Heart. kiss How did you celebrate your special day?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Maddie2(f): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2021
I think that people in a relationship have to help each other. She shouldn't be negative because you asked for money. At least that's what I think. Maybe you should reconsider if she is the right person for you.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Alezy(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2021
khiaa:

OMG!!! Why didn't you tell me? I was thinking it was the 28th sad well at least I remembered the correct month. smiley

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Heart. kiss How did you celebrate your special day?
Nothing special. Just thankful to God for life

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.