Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32807 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by adedayoa2(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Iron sharpeneth iron.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by ginggerxy: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It depends on the kind of lady you are dating.

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street. Relationship is a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.
that's how Anambra girls are . Na imo and Enugu girls be werey for east lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.

But you can bill that boyfriend as well
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Just dey your single grin
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by FashionCookie(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing...if I can ask him for money, why he no go ask me too? This life no hard...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by femi4: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??
That's a fake girlfriend , won't be a good wify
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Pegi23(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Op u are mad for not paying her back..if I borrow something from me you must pay it back. If u want me to dash u tell me pls give me some cash I don't have period if I have I will give...I'm the type that can collect cash from someone to give my boo knowing fully well he will pay me back so I can refund the cash ..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Alezy(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hm-hmmm. This one is small. Me I feel as if my whole world is crashing and tumbling down on me, as if I'm going into a cardiac arrest and someone is pouring sand on my face, throat, ears to bury me alive. It's not a smiling something oh. I don't think I can ever try that nonsense with one yeye boyfriend again. Borrowing money from me is like cutting away a vein from my body o. I cannot fit to, I'm sorry.
imagine. But you can take money from him.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Naughtysex: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Comment from girls/ladies here really show that Nigeria girls/ladies has nothing meaningful to add to Nigerian male's life than their over use pvssi

It's a pity

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Silentgroper(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

The same way you would feel is a NIGERIAN girl begs you for money just after 3 months of dating.

But then, considering you have been giving her, I hate to say she is a selfish and ungrateful person. She gave you and she is waiting for you to ask a second time. That would be the final nail to the coffin grin

I don’t feel anyway. If I have, I give. That is not something that happens as I am with an ancestor. Ancestors have money. smiley
but he said he has been giving her money nd d relationship is just 3 months.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by osbubud: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Most of them feeel sad
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by peacettw: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Back when I was still dating, I never asked and was never asked.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2021
bmdmix11:
she go dey collect am. back small small then she go resume asking for her self
Ya.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??

It all boils down, how de relationship started.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2021
ginggerxy:
that's how Anambra girls are . Na imo and Enugu girls be werey for east lol
I bet there are lots of them in Enugu and Imo state's also but finding them is where the problem lies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by qtguru(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2021
God thank you for giving me a reasonable lady, If you like frown, if I need money and you have, I will collect from you. Either your bag, your pocket or anything call it shame if you want. It's equality to me. Cuz I give and smile, so I must collect and smile too.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by simplepee(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

The same way you would feel is a NIGERIAN girl begs you for money just after 3 months of dating.

But then, considering you have been giving her, I hate to say she is a selfish and ungrateful person. She gave you and she is waiting for you to ask a second time. That would be the final nail to the coffin grin

I don’t feel anyway. If I have, I give. That is not something that happens as I am with an ancestor. Ancestors have money. smiley
grin grin grin. The way I laughed reading the bolded ehn. Poco you are mad grin

You are right, any guy below 35 should shift abeg.. Na them dey open thread upon thread dey bash women. The ancestors are the best biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

Please pay her her money
Naija ladies nor dey play with money.
Ur money is our money but her money is her money thats their mentality.
Incase u are thinking of dumping her after u pay, the next person u will date wont be different from her na so all of dem be.
Accept this and live in peace

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by luminouz(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do
Are you for real?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nwachi22(f): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

Honestly, I pray never to meet your kind. You’re a complete gold digger. You borrowed money from your girlfriend, now the money is ready and you don’t want to pay her back. You’re using it to test her reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by frankkydee(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sorry. The lord is your strength. Is not you fault my dear. That's how we grew up in Africa. Daddy goes to work, mummy stayat home, prepare meal n wash de plate. Buh dis days women are more employed Dan guys, that's y lotta guys do yahoo yahoo just to get money.

For me, I can't marry a Woman who can't give me money, God forbid!!. I know ladies are known to be stringy n proud about dere stinginess buh my own will be different.

My brother's wife can give. My brother de really enjoy de Lady. For my eyes dis lady give an unknown lady 10k in the store we wen to buy stuff. Bcus de lady brought an evidence of doctors prescription. She as a medical practitioner knew de Lady wasn't lying
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by McStoic(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I had a problem with my woman some time ago reason is because I ran out of cash which resulted me borrowing money from my manche, my woman didn't take it lightly oh. She said, why should I borrow from a friend when she has more than the money sleeping in her account and she isn't using it to do anything at that moment?. Brothers and sisters, no be small issue like this o.

She said Nnaa, if I can't help you when you're in need then why am i your lover or friend in the first place?. Mehn! I marvelled I swear.

So, e get one day I stylishly asked her to help me with 10k, babe gave me her ATM and told me to collect 20k. O boy, I no know wetin I go talk, I collected the money, kept it for 2wks, then used it to get her a very nice gown and a sexy sandals. Mind you she never mentioned about paying her back.

Then on 21st April which is my birthday, babe said that I should prepare that she wanna take me out and I thought it's just normal taking out o, no be small thing. Babe took me to Onitsha mall, she bought a birthday cake and wine for me, we entered one shop there A**.ng(if you know OSHA mall, you'll know this shop), babe said, Nnaa, take whatever you like, at first, I thought she was joking but she isn't.

Brother and sisters on NL, this babe got my surprise surprised, I took 2 Pakistani jeans(a trouser and a short) which cost more than 20k, took 2 T-shirts which is roughly 15k, babe wanna buy pams that is more than 10k for me I rejected because she don over spend jare, I was just smiling sheepishly, in fact, my legs no fit carry me at that moment. I've never experienced such in my life before. At some point, I begin to wonder if this is truly a naija babe because I never expererit.

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street. Relationship is a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.

Brother I reasonate with you.. There are actually Nigerian ladies who are different. Though they are very very few...By the way, hope you guys are still together?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by McStoic(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

Abeg, which country in Nigeria you say she from?

She is an Igbo lady
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Premiumwriter2: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:

There would be no second time sis.. I got the money I was expecting same day but something say make I hold on fess cheesy
boss man pretend like say you de broke
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Pocochant are u sure u are an African lady.
Maybe na fine gal him de follow. Those ones no de love. Na mugu de de look for

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Only a simp will ask a woman for money, especially a Naija woman. Hmmm

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Some men no dey shame o!! Tufiakwa!!
It's better u ask her now, than to ask her in marriage o. Forget say qe African don de live western life of divorce. Marriage is meant to be for better for worst
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Osobi32(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But u will feel comfortable to ask him for money right? Anyways na some guys wey dey form responsible and gentlemen I dey blame. My life is like a mirror, you get what u give.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
It will shock u dat someone else is putting plenty money in her account. Sleep der, make pant dey wear u
BeeBeeOoh:

That's why I always laugh whenever my NL goons keep on bashing our naija babes, but me I dey always ask God to bless Nigerian girls who doesn't see relationship as a meal ticket or a one way street or a poverty alleviation scheme. Relationship ought to be a two way street, you rub my back, I rub my back that's it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by nick50(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Just a tiny percentage of Nigerian women helps thier boyfriends ..I met one recently
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by bigpicture001: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Only a simp will ask a woman for money, especially a Naija woman. Hmmm

I'll rather die than do that because that will mark the beginning of the end for you. How una take dey keep mouth talk am sef?? Via text or call or physical??

Some men no dey shame o!! Tufiakwa!!

Shut up there! Wich kind yeye simp... He should go and steal abi..? If he needs u financially, u can't be there, but if he get the money u want to b the one... Nonsense, only a foolish guy will HV money an attract a lady ND not cheat on her....... Greedy fellow..

Plz don't take it personal... I was just vexed by ur simp statement!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Tired Of This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.