Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? (32858 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

THIS GIRL SEF
uncle, wetin I do na?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
uncle, wetin I do na?

MAKE OUR GIRLS NO PUT U FOR NLACK LIST OH
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by lordally(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You are very right brother.

As things stands I'm Nigeria presently, the best gift you can give your unborn kids is to give double citizenship and let them make their choice(s) when they are of age. Besides,

I wish you and your woman the very best

Amen!! Thanks bro.... I wish you and your bany the very best too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

MAKE OUR GIRLS NO PUT U FOR NLACK LIST OH
Lol grin grin na the truth I write na. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin na the truth I write na. grin grin grin
But them no like truth nah
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by LawyerEmilord(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:

Be calming down na grin cheesy grin
��, There is no calming down to this thing. Soup is better enjoyed when it's hot.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Make I hear say u no Marry am
One leg don enta, na to put the remaining leg remain now.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes definitely. Its important to have someone who won't kick you when u down.
I knw of two guys dat spends lavishly on their galfriend, When de got married de guys couldn't maintain dat lifestyle de marriage scattered. Most of dem did it to marry a very pretty lady( Money is de bait to getting a fine gal in Nigeria.).

Now marriage is a different ball game altogether. If u like marry Beyonce, once u fùck her 4 to 5 times u will get tired. Now inner beauty is what keeps de marriage.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
One leg don enta, na to put the remaining leg remain now.

U need make we force the leg enter ?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U need make we force the leg enter ?
Sofri-sofri abeg oh cheesy wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Sofri-sofri abeg oh cheesy wink
Ok, but no forget to invite us oog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by zexy2030(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blessiing:
I dont feel bad because relationship is meant for us to help each other and have each other's back, but those mofos never appreciated my efforts, been single for years now... Not the best but nothing i fit do
Hmmm, so there are such women. Blessing, the reverse is my case o. After helping them dem go.jaa..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by litaninja(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Throw the whole thing away.

OracleOfTheMost:
Hello nairalanders...

The other day I had to ask my girlfriend for some cash because I was short of cash and needed to pay someone for a work done. Of course she gave me but her attitude changed from that day onwards even as she tries so hard to mask it. Respect dropped and she cared less unlike how we were before I borrowed the money from her. I’ve never been stingy as I always showered her with alerts.. I purposely decided not to give give back the money shaa so as to observe her reaction to it and from the look of things it doesn’t look good.

PS: Our relationship is 3months old and this is my first time of seeking financial assistance from her and it’s little money. smiley

So ladies how do you feel when your boyfriend borrows money from you and don’t give back??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes definitely. Its important to have someone who won't kick you when u down.
Ya. If to say I get shop for alaba. I won't get bothered. That's how our Igbo brothers get married. De just want fine light skin babe finish. Any other thing na jara. Buh we way no get shop. Jumping form one company to another, we really consider our partners skills and other capacity
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ya. If to say I get shop for alaba. I won't get bothered. That's how our Igbo brothers get married. De just want fine light skin babe finish. Any other thing na jara. Buh we way no get shop. Jumping form one company to another, we really consider our partners skills and other capacity
Good for you but don't let skills and all fool you cos when shit hit d fan, all that won't even b alluring to you. Be with who is willing to adapt, learn, unlearn, grow.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nwachi22(f): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

You are right. Buh is it o.k for a lady to borrow from her boyfriend without paying? Just asking for a friend
No it’s not.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2021
zexy2030:

Hmmm, so there are such women. Blessing, the reverse is my case o. After helping them dem go.jaa..

God will do the best bro, just focus on yourself abeg..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

But them no like truth nah
na normal thing na. Everybody no like to hear truth. If them like make them put me for yellow list, e no concern me cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by shantti(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Ordinary biscuit my sister bought for me, I never hear word since that day, I had to buy the biscuit back and give her let me have peace
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Nwachi22:

No it’s not.
Since I was born n now that I'm getting old I have never seen a galfriend that paid Back borrowed money. Even wen she pays de relationship is over. I tried it on of my galfriends in school from a rxh background. Dats was hiwnwe ended our friendship. African is African. We can change it completely. Though we might try to buh not complete
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Good for you but don't let skills and all fool you cos when shit hit d fan, all that won't even b alluring to you. Be with who is willing to adapt, learn, unlearn, grow.
90% of lady consider financial capacity. Knowing fully well that, not all rich guys are responsible. So forget, wen ur comes to marriage, u can't have it all. Just like most ladies consider money first, dats how o consider skills or ladies financial capacity first . I dibt see anything bad dere. This days 9ja babe no de born pass 2

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

90% of lady consider financial capacity. Knowing fully well that, not all rich guys are responsible. So forget, wen ur comes to marriage, u can't have it all. Just like most ladies consider money first, dats how o consider skills or ladies financial capacity first . I dibt see anything bad dere. This days 9ja babe no de born pass 2
Guy don't be fooled or given to self esteem issues due to this topic o. How many young men are rich these days? But yet you see people wed on weekends. Marry who is willing to build with you cos there are many out there looking to tear down. So be wise, a man who cannot confidently get a lady to submit to him without riches no get game.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Guy don't be fooled or given to self esteem issues due to this topic o. How many young men are rich these days? But yet you see people wed on weekends. Marry who is willing to build with you cos there are many out there looking to tear down. So be wise, a man who cannot confidently get a lady to submit to him without riches no get game.
O.k we are all learning
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:

Are u married? Jus asking for a friend
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Are u married? Jus asking for a friend
No. P.s It is important to get that person willing to take d journey with you
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No. P.s It is important to get that person willing to take d journey with you
Where exactly do you stay in abj
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by AutoChick4U(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Where exactly do you stay in abj
Bwari
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Romanoff:
Na woman wrapper full this forum sha.

A question will be directed at ladies, na men go comment pass.

At least allow the women to answer first, to even sample their minds and opinion. But as na una dey rush to comment, how do you want to get answers?
I ask ladies for money especially when we are fighting and the response is always great. They usually see it as a way to help a Czar, sowing a seed into my life !

If I spend 20k for you, I will request 5k verily to test whether you deserve my friendship and time or not !
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by Blessiing(f): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

IF AT ALL YOU DO WHAT U JUST SAID , THEN MSY GOD IN HIS INFINITE BLESSING GIVE YOU YOUR HEART DESIRE

Amen, thank you
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
nick50:
Just a tiny percentage of Nigerian women helps thier boyfriends ..I met one recently
There is no girl that won't help a guy. Every girl has maternal(care) instinct provided you know how to hack it.

Even some dudes enjoy free sex and money from Oloshos but are you Loyal ?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blessiing:

Yes i am
Hmmm, beware of luminouz with "z" ... grin ... He is a soul hacker cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? by DonroxyII: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
luminouz:

Ok...will get across to you
Hey, Leave her alone .. na so you go Hack am ... Ronaldo Messi !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.