Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You (794 Views)

I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You / Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Nancykc: 3:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Ddigit: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2021
I don't think is the right thing to do, because if you make her fall in love with you based on what you can do or offer her, what happens when you stop doing those things? Love is supposed to come naturally and with that, she will keep forgiving you even if you keep offending her as she would be seeing it as a healthy thing, likewise yourself.
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by nigerianrevolut(f): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
How?

GIRLS VS GUYS WhatsApp group

Mondays are for the man-crush.

Wednesdays are for woman-crush.

Weekends are for both sexes.

Come into the group let's settle this GIRLS VS GUYS fight once and for all. Lol.

https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/GX1Lgu9M3cQJhJoyeW1COg

(Copy the link, remove the DOT and replace it with the dot symbol)
Re: How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Youngaboy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
You're thinking of making a girl fall in love with you, hope not to brake her heart cos she can go to any length to bring down.
Better just stay out of trouble, trouble no good.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Marries Ex Husband’s Friend / What Are The Myths And Advantages Of Celibacy ? / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.