Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77742 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by fattprince(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2021
emperorventure4:
For the useless girls that are lamenting, you did not see the part of them promising to go home with Him, that was the reason He bought the food. If it is a functional society this is obtaining through false intents and its a crime
And if I happened to judge the case. They are going to face the squad.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by arleck(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
one woman once wrote on NL that if a girl give you her kidnety and then you dump her, she will collect the kidney back....so i think the above is very fair. if you bought that bitch a wig, remove it from her head, remove the shoes from her feet and wipe that make up from her face.
tit for tat i guess...

[img]https://c./ya51GZFCvrwAAAAM/cbb2-cbbus2.gif[/img]
You are amazing dude
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

We broke up because she she's from the Muslim North and her family wanted her to settle down with someone from her area. Me on the other hand, I'm from the South, I wasn't ready to settle down. Was busy building my business.
Good luck
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by tnerro1(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Yes na, it was trade by bata, and the girls wanted to form scene, spread those legs baby grin

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Good luck

Thanks. You too
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by OriOko88(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Ode! Ask your elders
Ori awon egbon e baje Nile.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by elisho: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
you get mouth to chop but just to come know the guys house na problem my guy you do well God bless you
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Babara1994(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2021
I once did the same thing to a lady. Guys, don't dull yourself. Those women are stingy and would chop ur money at any slight opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Coolgent(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2021
He must be one of members....
Stingy member association of Nigeria
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by dennisedache: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2021
undecided let him go to the Les privilege
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by EnnyGr: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2021
I made sure i followed this thread and I'm not surprised the female folks ain't condemning the renege from their counterpart.
#AWALT
Stay Taliban
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by davbamxodun: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2021
omox1000000000000000000
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Oni gbadun iwo ati ounje e! Did they beg for foods? Why not tell them to buy it? We know your type, No wonder they use you for rituals with their keyamata
I dont know why its paining you that the guy didn't let the girls have the free food as they are hungry.
They fooled him by not sticking to the agreement. Are you saying he should have let them fool him?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by davbamxodun: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.

true tho

but me no blame the guy sha

but why collect when u aint ready to give??
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by davbamxodun: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Elebi sad hungry stick! Why not tell them to buy their foods the first place?

Modified; Go where? Ritualists! See them ranting like someone stole their kidneys. Na by force to buy? No wonder those little girls are into keyamata, do me I do you! God! Kai! Some men/women destinies have been wasted because of follow me home to chop your blood!!! Indo

nha until deh use kayamata collect ur husband your eyes go later clear grin grin
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by zinodizt: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

You are eternally daft and it is idiots like you who women ruin. Go and buy stuff for your mother instead of wasting your sweat on girls who can't add value to your life. She will pray for you and maybe, that stupidity you carry about like tribal mark will reduce from your life.
Mumu I don’t go about looking for sex.. so I don’t have to do stupid favors in exchange sex. Not everyone has lost their morals you know undecided
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Bambiala affiliates don hijack this biurifu thread..

Sips burukutu quietly...

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Barrysth65: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sharp guy ����
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by GetMeRight: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick

Did they even have money to buy it themselves? Do they have work or business to begin with? Lol
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by HopeAlive16(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by GetMeRight: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him

I think you missed the important aspect of the whole thing. Which one comes first, the agreement or the food? He bought the food because of the agreement they had to take them home, not that he wanted to take them home because he bought food for them. We need to be honest with ourselves
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Babara1994(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
People lack integrity these days. But because of food you want them to risk their heads to follow you home? Dem fit be ritualists sef
How many men have you bought food for since you were born?
Stingy gender. Na only to chop be ur own. I did the same thing to one lady and she almost cried. I felt super high.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Babara1994:

How many men have you bought food for since you were born?
Stingy gender. Na only to chop be ur own. I did the same thing to one lady and she almost cried. I felt super high.
My dear you have no idea. What's food? Just like me buying food for a guy and placing a condition he follows me home for me to fvck...quite tasteless
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kingosytex:

The best thing for you is to hustle and make your own money.
The above scenario wouldn't have been in existence of the girl had money.
Hustle, hustle, stop waiting for a man to buy you food.
You can make money and buy whatever you want for yourself.
Ehn
You're right

But in this case,the guy decided to buy food for the girl...
Isn't it?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Palazee(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
The least thing you should expect is their fellow female gender trying condemning them for their actions rather they will try to paint the whole scenario to be like it’s the man’s fault.

Know this and know peace

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
You will always know Ebina Girls they always want everything buy me this buy me that let go home them go refuse lol I would do the same and give a begger close by and watch him pray from me enter my Car Zoom off with a wizkid jamming and a can beer for the road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / How Small Is Too Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.