Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77717 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
yomi007k:

I dey tell u for this hard time. We only spend on assets and not liabilities. angry
Haha grin grin grin the future is looking at you.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Boys are not smiling grin
Haha
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by jamace(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2021
grin No free food even in Freetown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2021
NewSoul:

Shut up joor ode angry . Nigeria Bread man ko Agege bread man ni angry olodo olosho capping nonsense angry . Fake generosity undecided as if women give genuinely Infact it is possible for a camel to go through a needle than for a Nigerian lady to give you anything without ulterior motive. Poverty stricken bastards angry
True
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Afriqan:

Aunty, it was clearly a breach of contract and my client in the video was only exercising his right by taking back possession of his bag of nutritional rewards.

Since no service exchanged hands, I say the agreement is nullified and both parties are free to go their separate ways. grin
The guy is a real Nigga something I can't do
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

Well, if you renege, boys go collect the food back.

You ladies need to understand that the dynamics of dating have changed. Men now hold all the aces and call the shots.
Lol
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Person wey no get Shishi dey call another ...
Olunmercy56:

O serious cheesy did they beg for the foods tori Olorun? Why not tell them to buy! O ga o, no wonder some women are regreting marrying a stingy man
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tzar(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2021
You Nigerian women make me want to puke.
You commercialize your attention & body, yet you want to be treated with respect.
You know Nigerian men will more often than not demand sex for whatever they give you, so why not refuse the offer to pay your bill? That way the man gets the message clearly.
But the greed & poverty in most Nigerian women will not allow them pass such an offer.
Nigerian men have their issues with thinking they can always buy their way into a woman’s heart and/or pants.
Nigerian women also have their issues with greed & poverty. They think there is a free meal anywhere. Worst still they usually have a monetary value for their heart or p*ssy, yet they want to be treated better than a wh*re?
Any Nigerian man who has dated a white woman before knows there is a clear difference & better value in MOST white women.

Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 6:04am On Sep 21, 2021
JustforMen:

I am still looking for the answer to what can she offer?
he is offering food which he bought with his money. so what can she offer in return for his money??
she can offer nothing to a guy that is not committed to her apart from sex.
guys need sex. girls need money.
so why should a girl get money if she is not willing to give what a guy wants?
why is he collecting his food even a problem?
why is it a hot topic on front page?
why do girls have a right to expect what a guy has but a guy cannot expect what she has in return?
I'm just saying everyone has something to offer.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2021
33bandit:
for some reason ..I like what he did grin grin
Lol what is the reason have my gender scammed you before or they show you pepper
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Baronnaire:

WOW... JESUS has finally entered the matter... Hmmm, no be small thing oh.

Babe, if there was an agreement prior to the guys buying the food, they MUST keep to it or else drop the food.

If you walk up to a guy and ask for an assistance, there is no how we would defend him if he asks you to go home with him.

We are saying that THE GIRLS AGREED to go home with them in exchange for the treat, but later wanted to play a fast one on them...

Please understand the difference... cry cry cry
Trying out my arguing skills a beg e don do. Lol
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by MufasaLion: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Oni gbadun iwo ati ounje e! Did they beg for foods? Why not tell them to buy it? We know your type, No wonder they use you for rituals with their keyamata

They don't use Kanyamtta for rituals.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 6:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:

U are contradicting urself though you have a point. The question is why promise to go home with the guy and change mind immediately he bought the food for you?? Showing how smart you ladies are thereby making men look stupid can be very annoying sometimes. Come to my house first, you can still say NO if I try to do anything stupid. No sane man will force or rape you against ur wish.
Toh, there are many insane guys amongst us.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by MufasaLion: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2021
So so men are just too weak and foolish. Why not just get a hooked that will lmow what th want without hassle?

Shame on these boys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Baronnaire:

Why would they accept free food from the "ritualistics"?

Hungry girls will just be roaming everywhere looking for freebies... SMH.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2021
OriOko88:

Gbenu e soun jor. Wats she saying

Ode! Ask your elders
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

Well, I agree with you on that. The thing is that what some of us require from our women, the entire families of some ladies can't even provide it. And I'm not talking about money.
interesting. Care to explain? Thought its you both against the world so why need anything more?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10am On Sep 21, 2021
zinodizt:
I wonder how Nairalanders will come for ladies… they are this they are that.. So if a girl genuinely needs help she has to sell herself for food… Most of you here are Hippocrates you just wanna look right while in fact y’all are just wolfs
You have never get pepper from that gender, but how many rich guys marry a church rat female compare to women? How many women can look at a poor man with dignity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Daniel76: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.
why taking it personal please save your tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Michaelpsych: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Remember they had an agreement but the girl wanted to play smart...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Truth be said Captain save a hoe spotted ...

You can tell by the smell of the tampon he has one.. he is an support of LGBT and quick to always judge his fellow men as bad ...

Rubbish
You know, The insult wasn't even needed. No offense taken though but you should learn to politely oppose people's opinion without violence. Have a beautiful day fam.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Truth be said Captain save a hoe spotted ...

You can tell by the smell of the tampon he has one.. he is an support of LGBT and quick to always judge his fellow men as bad ...

Rubbish
One more thing, If you ever get in such situation, Don't think a lady deserves to trade her body for a meal. If you want to act all "manly", be manly enough to state the terms and conditions even before purchasing the "less than 5k" food If you can't just freestyle "your" less than 5k. cool
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by TeeGentle(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Rubbish and stingy man
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by skywalker240(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
People lack integrity these days. But because of food you want them to risk their heads to follow you home? Dem fit be ritualists sef
You can boldly collect food that you want to even eat from a supposed ritualist, but can't go home with the said ritualist?

Mennh if Women thinking faculty ain't shit, the world would have been a better place.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Toh, there are many insane guys amongst us.
Na my kind person fit Nigerian ladies. Even if I allow you go with the food or money, I will still eat the vagina. If it doesn't happen in week then expect it in month. Patience is a virtue. Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol what is the reason have my gender scammed you before or they show you pepper

Lol ...I've read too much of rollo thomassi 's rational male ..although sometimes I feel cheated but its usually something I can forgo

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2021
skywalker240:

You can boldly collect food that you want to even eat from a supposed ritualist, but can't go home with the said ritualist?

Mennh if Women thinking faculty ain't shit, the world would have been a better place.
They have small mind and they think straight all the time. Playing smart and clever in an annoying way can make a man lose his sanity. I go just tear the panties into pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2021
33bandit:

Lol ...I've read too much of rollo thomassi 's rational male ..although sometimes I feel cheated but its usually something I can forgo
How can I get a copy
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Jeffy1206(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Anything that has car must attract girls. Serves them right.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by thamilet(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Everybody just dey fight for here

I believe Op doesn't know the thing that exactly made the guy collect the food

Well, anything wey e be, na Dem Sabi sha
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2021
skywalker240:

OK I'm over d needless argument though
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by skywalker240(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:

They have small mind and they think straight all the time. Playing smart and clever in an annoying way can make a man lose his sanity. I go just tear the panties into pieces.
Mennh, appalling, bland, shallow, goat type and shapeless mindset

Do the hypocrites even wear pants again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Small Is Too Small? / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.