Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77695 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nemesis08(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Did you read the story well? That prior to him buying them food, there was an agreement that they will follow them home. So why renege on an agreement? Who be mumu?
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by luminouz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Caboceer: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Redpillers I hail una,they can kill for a sachet of salt if you refused to open gate,dem go even collect all the tfare they spent in paying you visits

Bring that gate down from the hinges

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by saphiere(f): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.
Rubbish. That was a skit. I've watched the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Olunmercy56(f): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Alatenuje. Opening mouth to eat about like a stray pig.
I don't know why you are crying that they collected the food from those girls, it must be a mirror of your lifestyle.

I'll never meet dindinrin like him, Ebinna, iru iro ni iborun, arebipa! Hustle more please

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Elebi sad hungry stick! Why not tell them to buy their foods the first place?
That's what you ladies deserve. You want to be taken care of without bringing anything to the table. Stingy gender grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Aani ri laburu, I'll never meet who will collect his foods back

Well, if you renege, boys go collect the food back.

You ladies need to understand that the dynamics of dating have changed. Men now hold all the aces and call the shots.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Erickymania: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick
. Am surprised you are defending them as if you were there. Am sure you bird of d same feather.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by magicminister: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gullible will still fall for all these clout chasers

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by lasisi69(f): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Guy na Redpiller President for Nairaland.. wink
Infact nah RedDidpiller for Romance section be this!! cheesy cheesy grin
TheGidRedpiller cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Olunmercy56(f): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tomek09:

That's what you ladies deserve. You want to be taken care of without bringing nothing to the table. Stingy gender grin

O serious cheesy did they beg for the foods tori Olorun? Why not tell them to buy! O ga o, no wonder some women are regreting marrying a stingy man

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
for some reason ..I like what he did grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by tunwumi: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Elebi sad hungry stick! Why not tell them to buy their foods the first place?

Another one sighted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

I'll never meet dindinrin like him, Ebinna, iru iro ni iborun, arebipa! Hustle more please

Lol. You have not seen anything. If a lady has nothing to offer, boys go useless am.

For you not to meet boys like that, what do you have to offer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by zinodizt: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
That guy is a disgrace to humanity.. That stupid entitlement mentality of getting something for a lady only to take them home.. Am sure if a fellow guy requested for food he wouldn’t have gotten it for him.. some retards will hail such irresponsible attitude here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Okhuadams(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDgcTBA60c/?utm_medium=copy_link

As usual warri na dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by NybenSBF101(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
They did the right thing, girls love free things without knowing that there is no free lunch in Freetown

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kudducini(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
I think he did the right thing cos according to the headline on the second picture it says after the 'Promised' to go home with him,

Why make a promise you know you can't fulfill

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Olunmercy56(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Erickymania:
. Am surprised you are defending them as if you were there. Am sure you bird of d same feather.

You know yourselves now, kobo kobo change grin face your studies to be able to buy something they didn't begged you for cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:
If the guy has implied that he is buying them food for sex, he is within his rights to demand for a refund if they decide to renege on that agreement.

The question would now be: What shameless woman agrees to trade her warmth for food?

Warmth? How can anyone be warm if hungry?

Things are hard out here. You have no idea how fuqed up the situation is....it's survive or die

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

O serious cheesy did they beg for the foods tori Olorun? Why not tell them to buy! O ga o, no wonder some women are regreting marrying a stingy man

Yes, they begged for the food. They are hungry beggars.
And you know what they said about beggars? A beggar has no choice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.

Why should you people be taking things from mrn you don't fancy?

Gold diggers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
What's the moral lesson for his action

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Shadakhabila: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nanavati(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Shadakhabila:
Hi
Am 30yrs old and I am interested in ladies within the ages of 39-45yrs preferably from Kano, kaduna, and Abuja.

You have to wait till she's 45

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Why didn't they want to follow those guys home? Toh, una get sense pass Solomon.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by FahBuLous: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him
See how daft and foolish you are?? If you didn't want to follow him home, why did you promise to do so...
The girls were hungry n looking for an escape route through this real nigga...
Nothing goes for nothing...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by zinodizt: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Lol. You have not seen anything. If a lady has nothing to offer, boys go useless am.

For you not to meet boys like that, what do you have to offer?
Offer in what terms nah…. hear yourself spew trash… Am sure u can’t help an opposite sex without expecting something in return.. you are not force to do the favor if u cant help then leave them.. you meet a random person and offer them food to follow u home how stupid…

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
People lack integrity these days. But because of food you want them to risk their heads to follow you home? Dem fit be ritualists sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by effort1: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Redpillers I hail una,they can kill for a sachet of salt if you refused to open gate,dem go even collect all the tfare they spent in paying you visits

When you promise to go home with a guy and you changed your mind, that's fraud and you deserve to be treated like a fraudster.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kelvinhunta: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Y would a sane lady promise to follow a guy home just to get him spend and latter refuse? That's fraud! If u won't follow him Hine as he told u, then u should make it clear when he told u about it and who knows he can still buy for u with his heart knowing u won't follow him
Iyaebe:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.