Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77710 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:

Na my kind person fit Nigerian ladies. Even if I allow you go with the food or money, I will still eat the vagina. If it doesn't happen in week then expect it in month. Patience is a virtue. Nonsense!!!
Na so!! Patient dog eats the Bone wagbayi! But las las d vagina was created to be eaten so I really don't see any point scored in that anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by skywalker240(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
OK I'm over d needless argument though
Not ready for that too, but seeing the way you try to defend the hungry girls with emotions made me reacted in the logical way
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2021
skywalker240:

Not ready for that too, but seeing the way you try to defend the hungry girls with emotions made me reacted in the logical way
Can't allow u guys have all d fun arguing naw
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by B055(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Bisiebae:

So you are comparing kidney to food. Wow
which one is more important??
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Na so!! Patient dog eats the Bone wagbayi! But las las d vagina was created to be eaten so I really don't see any point scored in that anyways.
I love fresh and odourless vagina. Sadly, opposite is the case for 85% Naija ladies. Very saddening and worrisome undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:

I love fresh and odourless vagina. Sadly, opposite is the case for 85% Naija ladies. Very saddening and worrisome undecided undecided
OK this is becoming childish. Bye
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by emperorventure4(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2021
For the useless girls that are lamenting, you did not see the part of them promising to go home with Him, that was the reason He bought the food. If it is a functional society this is obtaining through false intents and its a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Robisky001(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2021
It's happened in Effurun and not Warri.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Petty
Continue playing gender card and supporting evil.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Tomek09(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
OK this is becoming childish. Bye
E pain am. Kpele grin grin
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by seniorgozman(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Can someone please identify that guy? I want to send him 100k for his stunning display of manliness
I will add extra 5k to this your kind gesture
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:

E pain am. Kpele grin grin

Trust me I could come match your energy with commensurate replies but its not just worth it OK.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by yomi007k(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha grin grin grin the future is looking at you.

Baba forget oo...no be the future dey put food for my table. I no send am. Make she dey look.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Justbehave(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Well done guys. You all deserve a medal.Reading your comments has brought joy to my soul. It means we are getting the message.
Have it in mind that ladies will attack you for doing the right thing but don't give up. Keep doing the right thing. Don't be a realman ( FOOL) to them.
They always see you as a realman whenever you bow and worship their stupidity.
Kudos to the warri guys.
. Redpill is life. We move!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
ya right grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Ikpongiton: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Bisiebae:

So you are comparing kidney to food. Wow
without a kidney, life is useless, just like food too.so both are what man can not do without
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Emma1Oj(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick
honorable speaker!! Where u there with them to kn they didn't beg for food? How do u kn dey requested for it?

The only way to avoid this same tin is to unselfishly say NO if a guy ask you out.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by TheGift: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Lol, Cheapskates!
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDgcTBA60c/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by JOSEPHXAVI: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him

See them.
Girls have really starved this one's of sex in life their painment knows no bounds.

No girl who's not married to you owe you anything.so drop this your entitlement mentality and stop wailing like a broken record.

The girls obviously didn't ask for it but your pathetic partners in crime as always, "simpinly" bought it for them with hopes of getting what was never in agreement and were disappointed the girls are not the cheap types. You now come here to wail on their behalf.

Keep wailing. But next time leave me out of your wailings.

Do you read to understand or you just read to bants. please try and argue like a Learned person.There was an agreement from the onset according to the write.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by tunwumi: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2021
At least they are not me. You are the hungry one lol grin grin grin

Olunmercy56:

Yes, I was saw two of your sisters in the video too grin call them to stop begging for foods
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by MummyD2020(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
film3four:
Guys collect the food they bought for some girls after they reneged on their promise to go home with them in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDgcTBA60c/?utm_medium=copy_link

See frustration! With him slippers and tight jeans like conductor own. U wan Bleep, yansh fall press ur neck choke u there!
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Ahmeduana(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Elebi sad hungry stick! Why not tell them to buy their foods the first place?

Modified; Go where? Ritualists! See them ranting like someone stole their kidneys. Na by force to buy? No wonder those little girls are into keyamata, do me I do you! God! Kai! Some men/women destinies have been wasted because of follow me home to chop your blood!!! Indo
Agreement is agreement oohh! E doo reach time fulfill your own end of the agreement you come dey yarn nonsense! THAT IS THE SITUATION ON GROUND, my lady.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by TheWolfen(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Verysmart101: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.

Just as ur brothers are Nigerian bred men,they will never be taken. period!!! Even ur sons too will never be accepted by any woman cos they are Nigerians too.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
interesting. Care to explain? Thought its you both against the world so why need anything more?

Let me give an instance. I was building a new business and needed a particular license. Getting it was very frustrating as the Minister was no longer issuing that license. It was my gf at that time who used her family connect to get someone whose license I used.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How can I get a copy
You can download the pdf on the Internet..or buy the hard copy on amazon or something im not sure ..I only downloaded the pdf
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by AutoChick4U(f): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

Let me give an instance. I was building a new business and needed a particular license. Getting it was very frustrating as the Minister was no longer issuing that license. It was my gf at that time who used her family connect to get someone whose license I used.
Toh that one no stop Una from breaking up. Anyways u know what ya want.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by uthlaw: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Oni gbadun iwo ati ounje e! Did they beg for foods? Why not tell them to buy it? We know your type, No wonder they use you for rituals with their keyamata
no wonder yahoo boys use them for ritual!
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Terrier99: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Toh that one no stop Una from breaking up. Anyways u know what ya want.

We broke up because she she's from the Muslim North and her family wanted her to settle down with someone from her area. Me on the other hand, I'm from the South, I wasn't ready to settle down. Was busy building my business.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by fattprince(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Must she follow him because he bought her something?
Must he get something in return for everything he gifts someone?

Can't he just do it for charity sakes?
I wonder why some men feel they can have you with any chicken change they spend on you.

Shame on him

See them.
Girls have really starved this one's of sex in life their painment knows no bounds.

No girl who's not married to you owe you anything.so drop this your entitlement mentality and stop wailing like a broken record."simpinly" bougth hopes of at was never in agreement and were disappointed the girls are not the cheap type.
You actually sound low. I don't want to use insult. I mean you called Aboki to give you pedicure. He said 200 there is 200 in your hand at that time so you gave it to him. So he has the 200 and he hasn't eaten since day before so he just carry his tools and start going to mama put to buy food. I trust you will let him go because you love to do charity. And it's not by force to have a pedicure at that moment. That's how you sound. There was a deal I buy you food you follow me home. I would have even consider the girls if they follow him home then refuse sex. Because the boys didn't mention sex. But they tried to run away. If I happened to have a country those bitches will hang.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Small Is Too Small? / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.