Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75781 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
You can continue your craftily crafted false accusations and propaganda. What you say about pastor Kumuyi is not what God and right thinking people say. Thanks.
It is what God said and you know it since you have not been to disprove any of the scriptural claims I have made of his doctrines and traditions to this moment. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God is not Kumuyi that He should lie neither is God Kumuyi that He should change His Mind. undecided
Changing your mind is not a sin but lying is. Church tradition (what is allowed or not) can be modified or changed but the Biblical doctrine that affects people's eternal fate remains unchanging. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Changing your mind is not a sin but lying is. Church tradition (what is allowed or not) can be modified or changed but the Biblical doctrine that affects people's eternal fate remains unchanging. Thanks.
Kumuyi lied in the name of God and is now backtracking on the lie he told. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Was the money collected in the name of God or not? undecided

Was the money collected from those who believe themselves to be God's sheep or not? undecided

Visit what God Himself declared in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 and John 10 vs 1 - 16 na God, and Jesus Christ, you get this fight with, not me. undecided

Guy we all know that money collected in the name of charity is used for running the charity organization and also sponsoring Charity works. It includes all the costs and this is a standard acceptable and known factor in the world. If it was illegal, the police or crime fighters would have come for them. There is no need for this talk. No one agrees with you that's why they are not undergoing legal confrontation.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

Guy we all know that money collected in the name of charity is used for running the charity organization and also sponsoring Charity works. It includes all the costs and this is a standard acceptable and known factor in the world. If it was illegal, the police or crime fighters would have come for them. There is no need for this talk. No one agrees with you that's why they are not undergoing legal confrontation.
Huh? undecided
So, God is wrong for declaring Himself against those who fleece His sheep in His name - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cowbell521:
Chai.. for D same Abuja wey I dey. I for like pay for the rentage of this Limousine for Deeper Life baba himself... And if na one of him member get am. More money to the member's pocket

Make I double my hussle buy one for Papa Oyedepo too. Let the wailers keep wailing and those prospering keep prospering

I tell you my brother. More money to the givers.
The irony actually is that a few years ago, I could swear on my balls that a deeper life pastor in one STS will preach about the extravagant and "for show" life of a pastor that did the same. Because a Limousine is obviously only needed when you want to show off affluence. It's not more convenient in function. It makes only one statement: We have money.

While I actually think showing off God's goodness, wisdom and grace is what we are here to do, the church had taken a contrary stand and built a followership from that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided
So, God is wrong for declaring Himself against those who fleece His sheep in His name - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 undecided

The priests take a portion of the sacrifice for themselves every time. That's why the sons of Aaron had troubles when they took it illegally.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by cardoctor(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
What do u guys want me to do? Shout Na wah ooooo?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided

Jesus kept a purse which was made of offerings and givings by followers in the name of supporting God's work. They were women mentioned sef. He used it to feed , clothe, transport and house his disciples. It was so big that Judas stole from it sometimes
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
cardoctor:
What do u guys want me to do? Shout Na wah ooooo?
Lol �
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

Jesus kept a purse which was made of offerings and giving. He used it to feed , clothe, transport and house his disciples. It was so big that Judas stole from it sometimes
Made of offerings as defined in the Old Covenant? Where is your proof of this claim? undecided

Judas kept the purse , we are told and donations if the kind which Jesus Christ preached was from those who have to those who have not. Are you suggesting the group were not indeed poorer than those who gave to them? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided
Fleecing his sheep will then be to exploit them by illegally using their donations to support the work for things other than the donor's intention. Which running the organization and it's costs is not
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

Fleecing his sheep will then be to exploit them by illegally using their donations to support the work for things other than the donor's intention. Which running the organization and it's costs is not
God didn't tell you any of that. undecided

First, God never asked anyone to collect anything from His sheep in His name. So collecting from His sheep in His name amount to fleecing His sheep. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Made of offerings as defined in the Old Covenant? Where is your proof of this claim? undecided

Judas kept the purse , we are told and donations if the kind which Jesus Christ preached was from those who have to those who have not. Are you suggesting the group were not indeed poorer than those who gave to them? undecided

Not as defined by the old covenant. But as defined by conventional organisational structures. The offerings were more like donations. Without actually any religious obligations for the givers. It was a civil matter of donating to a course you supporting. Jesus was not a Pharisee or religious leader. He didn't run a religious organization as defined by the norms of the age.
The proofs of the donations are all over the gospels. Mostly of the women who gave of their substance.

The purse of Judas was filled with donations of people who had varying social and economic status. Some rich, some poor, high, low. All giving as they could for their enthusiasm for the work Jesus was doing. Many were healed, delivered and loved. So they gave what ever they could to keep the organization running
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God didn't tell you any of that. undecided

First, God never asked anyone to collect anything from His sheep in His name. So collecting from His sheep in His name amount to fleecing His sheep. undecided

Jesus was fleecing his sheep too? And by the way, who told you it was "God's name" it's a donation to a worthy cause you support. Read my post Above this one for more information
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

The purse of Judas was filled with donations of people who had varying social and economic status. Some rich, some poor, high, low. All giving as they could for their enthusiasm for the work Jesus was doing. Many were healed, delivered and loved. So they gave what ever they could to keep the organization running
So where is the evidence for the claims in bold above. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So where is the evidence for the claims in bold above. undecided

The Simon of arimanthias
The widow with her mite
Mary, Martha, Magdalene, cleopas etc
Zaccheaus
Nicodemus
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

The Simon of arimanthias
The widow with her mite
Mary, Martha, Magdalene, cleopas etc
Zaccheaus
Nicodemus
Where are you told that these people filled Judas's purse with donations? undecided

We are not even told that Nicodemus, Zaccheus and even Joseph of Arimathea made any such donations to begin with, so book are quoting these from? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Kumuyi lied in the name of God and is now backtracking on the lie he told. undecided
May God have mercy on you in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
May God have mercy on you in Jesus' name, Amen.
God's mercy is poured out freely to all mankind every day. So you don't need to wish it on me.... undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is what God said and you know it since you have not been to disprove any of the scriptural claims I have made of his doctrines and traditions to this moment. undecided
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
God's mercy is already poured out on me. Worry instead about yourself. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided
Then allow God to catch the pastor you have been ferociously accusing of fleecing His sheep in His name. Stop fighting for Him like Boko Haram or are you one?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Then allow God to catch the pastor you have been ferociously accusing of fleecing His sheep in His name. Stop fighting for Him like Boko Haram or are you one?
Catch? God tell you say He intends to Catch those who preach falsehood in His name? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
By the way, since Jesus Christ Himself never asked anyone to attend churches in His name, I don't because it does not honor God in any way or form. And this is revealed in the reality of those who attend your churches everyday. undecided
toor
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

It's not as if @Kobojunkie doesn't know this fact. It appears he is only interested in rubbishing the image of pastor Kumuyi so that people will classify him among those pastors who are getting rich at the expense of their members. I suppose he has heard a lot of good said about pastor Kumuyi which he is not happy about. This limousine stuff seems to be an opportunity for him to have his pound of flesh.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
It's not as if @Kobojunkie doesn't know this fact. It appears he is only interested in rubbishing the image of pastor Kumuyi so that people will classify him among those pastors who are getting rich at the expense of their members. I suppose he has heard a lot of good said about pastor Kumuyi which he is not happy about. This limousine stuff seems to be an opportunity for him to have his pound of flesh.
Here's my response to that. Maybe you can answer the questions i had to that
Kobojunkie:
Huh? undecided
. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
pegix:
toor
Abi oo! What is their to gain from doing that which is not commanded by God, in His Name, except curses? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Adonispco:

Imagine a world without those gullible christians; wild animals will be better than us.
Life will be better.
Gullible Christians are one of the problems the world has today. Religion divides

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Don't worry about me at all. Worry instead for your own self and soul there. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by soojar(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Mr. judge and jury, please read my submission again this time more slowly, not to reply but to understand. Thanks.

I have read your comment again "in slow motion", this is what you wrote "You are definitely referring to other people not Deeper Life members. We (except a few) follow and live by the teachings of Christ Jesus"

And I said sir, speak for yourself and don't use the word WE, that a few you said is actually a fallacy. A lot of so called christians including deeper lifers (which you might be one yourself) are hyprocrites hiding under the garment of denomination and doctrines but are wolves in sheep's clothing.

I think you understand me now sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.