Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75784 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by pegix(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is a limousine not an excessive item of this world then? Is a private jet not excessive? undecided
Or are you going to tell us next how a Limousine makes life easier for someone, anyone? undecided

Come on now.... stop thinking you can defend men pretending you do so on behalf of God. undecided
Omo i don tire...but boss i some part of what u sed...yes , true alot of fake pastors dix days...but believe Pst Kumuyu ain't one

Dont just go church again cuz ur pastor go take ur moneh enta keke come crusade.. cheesy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by supereagle(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Foundation member and you dey lie say TV has never been condemned as sinful in the history of this church? undecided

I didn't tell you that. You assumed it. I have been in the church as back as early 80s. Check my other reply to another comment, you will understand me.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
pegix:
guilty of what
No because he a pastor now..he had to walk with his leg from lagos to zamfara

Come on

Dont judge plp that way
I just tire for present day holier than thou 'Judases'.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by descarado: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
princewarri1985:
That means you are not a real member but a crooked member or have they changed the laws? Because back then our next door neighbour brother charles does not have a television the same with alot of other deeper life members in my neighbourhood then
He apologised sometime ago and some of the laws have changed too.
Aside women dressing like monks, they are cool.

Inside the house, you need to see their women with sexy lingerie and they know their onions well.
Most use good body cream and deodorants now.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
pegix:

Omo i don tire...but boss i some part of what u sed...yes , true alot of fake pastors dix days...but believe Pst Kumuyu ain't one

Dont just go church again cuz ur pastor go take ur moneh enta keke come crusade.. cheesy
Kumuyi is a false teachers. His own record even till now shows that the the clearly he case. The man has deceived many in the name of God away from following the truth of God to instead following his ever changing doctrines and traditions in the name of God. That is what Jesus Christ warned us that false teachers do. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
supereagle:

I didn't tell you that. You assumed it. I have been in the church as back as early 80s. Check my other reply to another comment, you will understand me.
No assumptions made.. that was a question I asked instead so I get to the Truth. undecided

We didn't loose our TV in the 80s either but denying the fact that TV was considered a tool of the devil back then by the pastor is dishonest. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
I just tire for present day holier than thou 'Judases'.
Holier that thou? Like you even understand holiness from the stuff your pastors teaches you. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
descarado:

Inside the house, you need to see their women with sexy lingerie and they know their onions well.

And you are talking of some of the very same women I grew up with and stil live with to this day? undecided

Abeg, softly gently with the lying! undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na Kumuyi own wey too much. Renting a limo is not a sin. Buying a limo or a private jet is not a sin and we have known this for over 2000 years. Wearing gold ornaments or wigs, or pants as women or shorts even as men is not a sin. These are God's Truth as given us by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

But you see, Kumuyi lied to his people that it is sin, deceiving them, generations of them, in the name of God. And it is a great sin to add commandments to God's Law - in the name of God- and teachings those commandments as if of God. It is an abomination that nullifies the worship and power of God in the lives of those who teach and live by such lies. - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided

So when the same Kumuyi is seen backtracking on his declaration which were made in the name of God, don't just think of defending him, think about the 10s of thousands of souls who were decieved by those lies, many of them no more on this earth. By following those lies, their chances at heaven were eliminated for eternity. This man backtracking now will is of no benefit to those already gone who fed off his lies in the name of God. undecided
What you typed here is delusional trash. First of all, pastor Kumuyi I listen to every week has not backtracked on the truth he has been preaching for more than 48 years. Accusing the man of God of lying that a Christian should no be worldly is utter bunkum. Going further to accuse him of deceiving members by telling them to abstain from all appearance of evil is the height of mischief. How can a Christian not putting on gold ornaments, Christian women not wearing trousers/pants eliminate their chances of making heaven? Let's assume those are not sinful (I don't agree they are not, just assuming), not putting them on cannot hinder any genuine Christian from making heaven. If a saved and sanctified Christian gets to heaven and finds out that those are not sinful before God, no qualms, nothing to lose, are there? On the other hand, if one were to assume that a Christian woman putting on pants/trousers/slabs and wigs and Christians wearing gold ornaments, is not sinful, only to find out at death that they are actually sinful, would there be any remedies then? Would it not have been too late?! Is it not wise to be on the safe side? What is so special about pants/trousers/wigs/gold ornaments that a so-called Christian is ready to risk going to hellfire because of them?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
What you typed here is delusional trash. First of all, pastor Kumuyi I listen to every week has not backtracked on the truth he has been preaching for more than 48 years. Accusing the man of God of lying that a Christian should no be worldly is utter bunkum. Going further to accuse him of deceiving members by telling them to abstain from all appearance of evil is the height of mischief. How can a Christian not putting on gold ornaments, Christian women not wearing trousers/pants eliminate their chances of making heaven? Let's assume those are not sinful (I don't agree they are not, just assuming), not putting them on cannot hinder any genuine Christian from making heaven. If a saved and sanctified Christian gets to heaven and finds out that those are not sinful before God, no qualms, nothing to lose, are there? On the other hand, if one were to assume that a Christian woman putting on pants/trousers/slabs and wigs and Christians wearing gold ornaments, is not sinful, only to find out at death that they are actually sinful, would there be any remedies then? Would it not have been too late?! Is it not wise to be on the safe side? What is so special about pants/trousers/wigs/gold ornaments that a so-called Christian is ready to risk going to hellfire because of them?
Again, Na Kumuyi own wey too much. Renting a limo is not a sin. Buying a limo or a private jet is not a sin and we have known this for over 2000 years. Wearing gold ornaments or wigs, or pants as women or shorts even as men is not a sin. These are God's Truth as given us by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

But you see, Kumuyi lied to his people that it is sin, deceiving them, generations of them, in the name of God. And it is a great sin to add commandments to God's Law - in the name of God- and teachings those commandments as if of God. It is an abomination that nullifies the worship and power of God in the lives of those who teach and live by such lies. - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided

So when the same Kumuyi is seen backtracking on his declaration which were made in the name of God, don't just think of defending him, think about the 10s of thousands of souls who were decieved by those lies, many of them no more on this earth. By following those lies, their chances at heaven were eliminated for eternity. This man backtracking now will is of no benefit to those already gone who fed off his lies in the name of God. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Holier that thou? Like you even understand holiness from the stuff your pastors teaches you. undecided
What I meant was that Judas Iscariot played holier than thou when a woman spent an expensive perfume on our Lord Jesus Christ. He said the perfume should have been sold and given to the poor. But the Bible commented that he was not being sincere. He had ulterior motives.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by blessedvisky(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
There is nothing like Deeper Life doctrine. All the teachings of the Church are taken from the Bible. Yes pastor Kumuyi is not a prosperity preacher but there are lots of multimillionares if not billionaires among his membership. Those are not downdrodden sir. Thanks.

They are the 1% of the 1%
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Adonispco: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Workch:
Tithe and offering money that he scammed from gullible Christians

Imagine a world without those gullible christians; wild animals will be better than us.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
What I meant was that Judas Iscariot played holier than thou when a woman spent an expensive perfume on our Lord Jesus Christ. He said the perfume should have been sold and given to the poor. But the Bible commented that he was not being sincere. He had ulterior motives.
Do you know why Judas asked those particular questions that he did? undecided
4 But Judas Iscariot didn’t like what Mary did. He was one of Jesus’ disciples. Later he was going to hand Jesus over to his enemies. Judas said,
5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold? Why wasn’t the money given to poor people? It was worth a year’s pay.”
6 He didn’t say this because he cared about the poor. He said it because he was a thief. Judas was in charge of the money bag. He used to help himself to what was in it.

7 “Leave her alone,” Jesus replied. “The perfume was meant for the day I am buried.
8 You will always have the poor among you. But you won’t always have me.” - John 12 vs 4 - 7
When Jesus Christ declared that we must sell everything and give it away to the poor in order to gain Heaven, He didn't say we should do it because we care about the poor either - Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30. Instead, Jesus Christ said we should do it in order to become worthy of Him and Heaven - Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46. undecided

Judas was not trying to be "holier than thou" as you assume.... his questions, albeit from a man who later sold Jesus Christ for silver, were not invalid, hence the reason why Jesus Christ responded. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
blessedvisky:

They are the 1% of the 1%
Are you saying that in those places where they preach prosperity, wealth, riches, breakthrough every week all these decades, there are not many poor among them. Prosperity of course is scriptural but leaving out messages on genuine repentance and holy living that takes one to heaven and concentrating on earthly things is where they are not just wrong but dangerously wrong.(Mathew 6:33; Luke 12:13-21.)
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know why Judas asked those particular questions that he did? undecided
When Jesus Christ declared that we must sell everything and give it away to the poor in order to gain Heaven, He didn't say we should do it because we care about the poor either - Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30. Instead, Jesus Christ said we should do it in order to become worthy of Him and Heaven - Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46. undecided

Judas was not trying to be "holier than thou" as you assume.... his questions, albeit from a man who later sold Jesus Christ for silver, were not invalid, hence the reason why Jesus Christ responded. undecided
Sir, you made little sense, playing to the gallery to appeal to fellow Deeper Life critics.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, you made little sense, playing to the gallery to appeal to fellow Deeper Life critics.
Appeal? There you go again with your many assumptions... stop pretending you know anything about one your mind is closed to. It is dishonest. undecided

Instead focus on addressing issues as they are presented. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by blessedvisky(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you saying that in those places where they preach prosperity, wealth, riches, breakthrough every week all these decades, there are not many poor among them. Prosperity of course is scriptural but leaving out messages on genuine repentance and holy living that takes one to heaven and concentrating on earthly things is where they are not just wrong but dangerously wrong.(Mathew 6:33; Luke 12:13-21.)

I understand your point.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Your place is no different from those places since you all preachs lies in the name of God. undecided

God does not reward or excuse anyone for the kind of lie you preach to those in His Kingdom, neither does He concern Himself with such things as the "intentions" behind those lies. Lies are simply an abomination to God and they decieve people away from following His Truth. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by emmyN(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
I can see you know the basics of the gospel better than the Kumuyi's! So what are you using your 'basic knowledge of the gospel' for? To rubbish those you 'know the basics of the gospel better than' on the social media? How many souls have you won for the Lord with your 'great knowledge'? How many have you discipled? How many have been blessed with miracles, signs and wonders through your 'excellent knowledge'? How many have gone to eternal Bliss through your 'tremendous knowledge' of the gospel? What arrogance!

You see there? You are a human worshipper. I had asked you if the devil's box doctrine was from scriptures you didn't respond, but here you are trying to exalt a man who is also fallible above life.

I owe you no information on what impact I've made with the gospel. And if you think there are no people that understand gospel truth better than your papa, then I'm very afraid for you.

Many ministers are themselves confused and can't really help their followers. One moment they are teaching Christ, the next Moses.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
pegix:

By the way, since Jesus Christ Himself never asked anyone to attend churches in His name, I don't because it does not honor God in any way or form. And this is revealed in the reality of those who attend your churches everyday. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by emmyN(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
descarado:

They do shocked? They're mostly looking like masquerades when I see them
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
supereagle:

Yes, the spiritual downtrodden.
Where did the word "spiritual" enter into this one now? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Alexpetra:
ehn... Mr kobojunkie I think it is too early to sit in ur small corner and say Pastor Dr Kumuyi is "guilty of what ever thing you perceived as sin" if the his preaching or messages hit you so heard,the best you can do for yourself is go back to your creator.
DEEPER LIFE did not write any page of the bible, neither do they hold the key to heaven, some churches won't tell or hide the gospel from you (no unclean thing shall enter there) is not any church or any man's WORD, don't lose your soul for ignorance sake. By the way if you know God and have riches it a Gain for you alone, yes and if you have wealth and far from from God, it not Gain. Heaven is real , also hell is too real. A wise man will make the right decision.
Over 40 years into Kumuyi's time in this is "too early"? undecided

His preaching of what message hit me hard? The man is backtracking on lies he told for decades and you clsl it a message. Are you high? undecided

Deeper life is no different from those some churches you mention there. You all sell lies in the name of God to decieve and delude God's flock away from following God’s own Truth , just as Jesus Christ warned from over 2000 years ago- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 23 undecided

God was never against riches to begin with. Kumuyi is the one who lied to you that riches were an issue of some sort to God and that the having of them meant something worldly in the kingdom of God.
28 Jesus said to them, “When the time of the new world comes, the Son of Man will sit on his great and glorious throne. And I can promise that you who followed me will sit on twelve thrones, and you will judge the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 Everyone who has left houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children, or farms to follow me will get much more than they left. And they will have eternal life.
30 Many people who are first now will be last in the future. And many who are last now will be first in the future. - Matthew 19 vs 28 - 30
No, Jesus Christ promised riches to everyone who would sell it all, and give it all away to te poor, in order to buy heaven and become worthy of Him - Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30 . That is a 2000 year old Truth for you there. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
jeff1607:
Sometimes I wonder if God changes, same person who claimed TVs and phones were of the devil and luxury now doctrines have changed , did God give him update?

Things have really changed
God is not Kumuyi that He should lie neither is God Kumuyi that He should change His Mind. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
emmyN:

You see there? You are a human worshipper. I had asked you if the devil's box doctrine was from scriptures you didn't respond, but here you are trying to exalt a man who is also fallible above life.

I owe you no information on what impact I've made with the gospel. And if you think there are no people that understand gospel truth better than your papa, then I'm very afraid for you.

Many ministers are themselves confused and can't really help their followers. One moment they are teaching Christ, the next Moses.
There is nothing like devi's box doctrine. It is your own coinage. Yes, the pastor preaches against the corrupting evil of the 'box' as it was then. He still does and every true Christian should. Thank God for your wonderful knowledge of the basics of the gospel which 'my papa' doesn't have. But such that is only used to run others down is not useful to me. What is useful is the 'inadequate' knowledge I receive from time to time which keeps me on the way to glory. I can see you are not confused. But keep your imaginary basic knowledge to yourself. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
blessedvisky:

I understand your point.
God bless you. May He increase your understanding the more in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
descarado:

My beautiful wife, sisters and daughters don't dress like 'monks'. Perhaps there is something wrong with your eyes or lenses. They dress natural because they are beautifully and wonderfully made. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by descarado: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And you are talking of some of the very same women I grew up with and stil live with to this day? undecided

Abeg, softly gently with the lying! undecided
I'm not religious actually so I'm expected to say it as I see it.
As an irreligious person, my best friend when I was residing at a certain city in Nigeria is a deeper life woman and I happened to sleep at her house when I was discharged from the hospital(had emergency admission) and hubby was out of the country. The lingerie she wear, I don't have them. A very nice lady and she thought me a lot about bedroom activities( I feigned ignorant)
She never condemned the fact that I don't go to church. I can yam her and church anytime she will quietly refer me to scriptural passages, her life stories and give me subtle invitation to church.

She maintained her figure very well. And her husband don't joke with her too. Very well educated.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
descarado:

I'm not religious actually so I'm expected to say it as I see it.
As an irreligious person, my best friend when I was residing at a certain city in Nigeria is a deeper life woman and I happened to sleep at her house when I was discharged from the hospital(had emergency admission) and hubby was out of the country. The lingerie she wear, I don't have them. A very nice lady and she thought me a lot about bedroom activities( I feigned ignorant)
She never condemned the fact that I don't go to church. I can yam her and church anytime she will quietly refer me to scriptural passages, her life stories and give me subtle invitation to church.

She maintained her figure very well. And her husband don't joke with her too. Very well educated.
So you are irreligious, you claim, yet you feel it is OK to generalize... because your one deeper life friend wore lingerie and was nice means all deeper life women also wear lingerie and are nice?; undecided

Is this really how you honestly process the world? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Donwis05: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Worshippers of the Arabic moon god and followers of Mo the notorious rapist who died of meat poison will always condemn the godly because they are akin to everything ungodliness and evil.
Hence, I'm not surprised when Muslims condemn a man who had to sale his very first car for the work of God and who had to give oo his own career for the gospel of Christ.
PLS, stop taking too much of camel � urine so that you can think aright.

Finally, accept Christ into your lives and save yourself of the condemnation to come
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your place is no different from those places since you all preachs lies in the name of God. undecided

God does not reward or excuse anyone for the kind of lie you preach to those in His Kingdom, neither does He concern Himself with such things as the "intentions" behind those lies. Lies are simply an abomination to God and they decieve people away from following His Truth. undecided
You can continue your craftily crafted false accusations and propaganda. What you say about pastor Kumuyi is not what God and right thinking people say. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.