Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75748 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
obixcel:
At least you're being honest to your self. That's the Atheist belief.
Lol, deluded person.
If you like twist words, na you Sabi
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
obixcel:
I think you have summarized everything in one piece. The problem is, people like kobo and other Kumuyi critics so many times mistaken tradition for doctrine. They don't know how and when to separate both. They jam them together. They see certain traditions deeper life practices and they become infuriated because it doesn't make sense to them or it doesn't appeal to their lifestyle. They then say, ''oh dis deeper life doctrine bla bla bla''
Well written. God bless you beloved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by obixcel(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Workch:
Lol, deluded person.
If you like twist words, na you Sabi
Whatever. Meditate on this Psalm. 14:1;
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
obixcel:
Traditions have changed over the years, The age of internet, Social Media and technology has also changed most traditions. But Bible Doctrines remain the same. Is like you have problems differentiating both. The Trinity is not an Idea from Men. I have expounded on that already.
Again, you continue to argue the foolish things instead of opening your mind to what Jesus Christ taught you. undecided

Jesus Christ condemned the teaching and the following of all doctrines and traditions of men (including those of your churches) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23. undecided

You should read those passages above carefully so you can maybe grasp Jesus Christ's actual teaching as opposed to the teachings you have been fed of men. Maybe you you can too gain understanding from God Himself. I say this because all you continue to do is validate Isaiah's statement which Jesus Christ restated in His teaching. undecided
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:
‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules. - Mark 7 vs 6 - 7

Stop fishing around for reasons to hold on to that which is against Jesus Christ! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
obixcel:
Whatever. Meditate on this Psalm. 14:1;
I don't just believe in your God.
I also do not believe in Odin, superman, sango, Krishna, Satan, Amadioha etc.

Deal with it
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by obixcel(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Workch:
I don't just believe in your God.
I also do not believe in Odin, superman, sango, Krishna, Satan, Amadioha etc.

Deal with it
Look at d wonders of nature, look up in the sky, take a look at yourself and your entire being as a human; Consider everything and tell me what u find.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I am indeed speaking of Deeper life members all of whom are not even aware that Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant agreement which He promised, separate and different from His Old Covenant Law and agreement which He gave only to those of Jacob through Moses. Why do I know this? Because your pastor, Kumuyi, the one who you all follow, does not this of Jesus Christ either. undecided

Deeper lifers are not holy at all all....cultish maybe but certainly not holy since Holiness is as defined by God's Law and since you all don't even realize who God's Law is to you, how can you be in compliance with that which you are ignorant of? undecided
Your misconceptions and misinterpretations does not affect Deeper Life. The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell (and that of haters) will never prevail. Despite all the rubbish I heard from haters about Deeper Life, it didn't stop me from joining. It doesn't hinder hundreds of thousands from being saved and joining the church at the global crusade starting today. You are wasting your time.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
obixcel:
Look at d wonders of nature, look up in the sky, take a look at yourself and your entire being as a human; Consider everything and tell me what u find.
I don't have time for circular reasoning, fallacies and total scientific ignorance in this statement
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Your misconceptions and misinterpretations does not affect Deeper Life. The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell (and that of haters) will never prevail. Despite all the rubbish I heard from haters about Deeper Life, it didn't stop me from joining. It doesn't hinder hundreds of thousands from being saved and joining the church at the global crusade starting today. You are wasting your time.
Despite everything God said over 3000 years ago against the false teachers and false prophets, add to that Jesus Christ decrying those who will come in His name, guess what? They continue to thrive in the world we live in. undecided

That they thrive and continue to amass followers does not change a dot of God's declaration, nor that of Jesus Christ confirming that they are not of Him. undecided

Your churches will continue to grow their kingdoms here on earth and no one will stop them. In Parable after Parable, Jesus Christ made it clear that the false teachers and false prophets will continue on in this world where they belong - only after his return, the time of harvest, will he separate the goats from His sheep. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by FreedomfromtheT: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Despite everything God said over 3000 years ago against the false teachers and false prophets, add to that Jesus Christ decrying those who will come in His name, guess what? They continue to thrive in the world we live in. undecided

That they thrive and continue to amass followers does not change a dot of God's declaration, nor that of Jesus Christ confirming that they are not of Him. undecided

Your churches will continue to grow their kingdoms here on earth and no one will stop them. In Parable after Parable, Jesus Christ made it clear that the false teachers and false prophets will continue on in this world where they belong - only after his return, the time of harvest, will he separate the goats from His sheep. undecided
Envious people, false accusers, haters, and false prophets are candidates of hell fire. By their fruits, ye shall know them. I pray you repent before it becomes too late. Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Envious people, false accusers, haters, and false prophets are candidates of hell fire. By their fruits, ye shall know them. I pray you repent before it becomes too late. Thanks.
Envious? Envious of what exactly? undecided

False accusers? The one who accuses you is Jesus Christ- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. Jesus Christ is the one who condemned all doctrines and traditions of men as lies, and an abomination where God's Truth is concerned. undecided

False prophets and teachers would be those who teach lies in the name of God. Kumuyi already admitted to teaching lies and deceit in the name of God. Yet you accuse Jesus Christ of lying to you about who the false teachers and prophets are an what they will do in his name ?. undecided

By their fruits indeed you shall know them and according to Jesus Christ, those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments instead or the doctrines and traditions of men. The fruits Jesus Christ taught were those of obedience to His teachings and commandments- every one who belongs to Him bears this kind of fruit which are good(righteous) fruits. undecided

Those who live by the lies(doctrines and traditions of men) can't bear good fruits since even little lie leaves the whole lump rending it unacceptable to God - unclean/unrighteous/un-good. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na real irony is it ends up say na church money dem take rent that limousine. undecided

It cant be church money taken illegally. You self get problem o. How you go label such accusations without a second thought?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
philiancoop:
It cant be church money taken illegally. You self get problem o. How you go label such accusations without a second thought?
Taken illegally? undecided

God is against anyone fleecing His sheep in His Name- Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16. Meaning even those who gather and use "church" money, collected in the name of God are against God. undecided

I can label that which is not of God as just that because there ought to be no second thought - double mindedness - where God and the things of God are concerned. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by AJSfan: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
obixcel:
I think you have summarized everything in one piece. The problem is, people like kobo and other Kumuyi critics so many times mistaken tradition for doctrine. They don't know how and when to separate both. They jam them together. They see certain traditions deeper life practices and they become infuriated because it doesn't make sense to them or it doesn't appeal to their lifestyle. They then say, ''oh dis deeper life doctrine bla bla bla''
Thank you sir. Critics will always be critics, it's so easy to throw scriptures around to discredit what other people are doing but getting into the arena and making real impact for the kingdom of God is a different ball game. Pastor Kumuyi has done the work committed to him as best as he can. Those who claim to know better should also do their part and bring Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by philiancoop(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Taken illegally? undecided

God is against anyone fleecing His sheep in His Name- Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16. Meaning even those who gather and use "church" money, collected in the name of God are against God. undecided

I can label that which is not of God as just that because there ought to be no second thought - double mindedness - where God and the things of God are concerned. undecided

stop saying nonsense. church money is for running church — paying salaries, running administration, Logistics, buying utilities and so on. Same way all organisation do. So upgrade your reasoning
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
philiancoop:
stop saying nonsense. church money is for running church — paying salaries, running administration, Logistics, buying utilities and so on. Same way all organisation do. So upgrade your reasoning
Was the money collected in the name of God or not? undecided

Was the money collected from those who believe themselves to be God's sheep or not? undecided

Visit what God Himself declared in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 and John 10 vs 1 - 16 na God, and Jesus Christ, you get this fight with, not me. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by desiredhome: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
cryy
jesusjnr2020:
He's one of those few Nigerians church leaders I have some respect for.

The point is not about having or coming down from limousine, but bragging about having a limousine or such material possessions and making it seem as though a man's life consisted of such things which is Antichrist.

That's where many Nigerian church leaders get it wrong and need to correct.

God bless.
Christianity is about good leadership, christianity is about moderation etc.....
The christianity of many of our church owners of today is deceptive,......excess of everything is not good......the reason everyone want to get rich quick and can do anything to get rich.
By nature everybody can not be rich no matter what.....
This is deception in high places, because some years back it was a sin in the @deeperlifechurch for member to own an expensive car, then it was tagged "worldly,demonic"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by desiredhome: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
judedwriter:
The deeper life I knew of those days would frown seriously if their pastor rode one of these 'worldly' cars.

Even watching television then was an offense... they were so heavenly minded.

Things have really changed.

You are right, but my question is what then happened to those that fell to those deception?...I still remember a lady then that destroyed her television saying it was a devil's box... grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by CrazyMan(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
God knows who is actually in bondage to sin, bitterness, hatred and false generalizations. Hellfire is real. Hatred is also a big load to carry here on earth. You should please ask for help. The Lord is merciful. He will forgive and deliver you. He will answer your prayers. God bless you.
Next time try to read and understand before hitting the reply button.

Go back to my fourth paragraph where I stated clearly that my experience with them brought me to the conclusion that they're in bondage.

And if you must know, I don't hate them, I don't hate anyone either, just that the core ones disgust me...hence my final paragraph where I pointed out clearly that they should embrace civilization so that Christianity can be better understood to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by favourson(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wow, what a nice ride.

Shett!!!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by michoim(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice one. God bless papa Kumuyi...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Abujason: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
This is a picture of pastor Kumuyi coming down from luxurious limousine, there is nothing wrong if you have worked for God genuinely like Baba Kumuyi, but some of his members with their doctrine will condemn this as affluence and worldliness. Looking good is not a sin.

Hell fire straight!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Ihatemumu: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
If only members can contribute and build schools for our children.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abeg make men of God shift one side... They are all profiteering from the system.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Numerouno94(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean it is OK to use God's money - money that you claim belongs to God - for renting of Limousines, buidling of private homes,
buying of Jets etc. This so long as you can pretend to be seen as a genuine man of God? undecided

Na God tell you that one or na for your mind you make that one up? undecided

Kobojunkie the table shaker.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pastor is now a job.

Even jesu wasn't a full time pastor. Dude get job.
Lol
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Darkblood: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ose drip god cool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by sematec(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
All is see is more blessing upon more blessing.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by bablon20(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
E no go better for poverty o!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by JimiJunji: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden

Lol, funny enough I've met some very wealthy deep life members. I like some of their conservative doctrines tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.