Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (75734 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2021
pegix:
no as hin dey come crusade

Na leg he go take waka come abi....beta state valid reasons
Even jesus use donkey durinh hia days
Some of the dopest means of transportation then
Abeg ! Leave Jesus Christ out of this one. undecided

Na kumuyi use him own mouth create doctrine here and there wey go against Jesus Christ, teaching them as if na God Himself talk am. undecided

Jesus Christ never said to avoid luxury items in the name of God, nor did Jesus Christ condemn them as being sinful or of the devil. undecided

That is what Kumuyi did and now to see him riding private jet and Limousines amounts to hypocrisy and nothing less since that is what even Jesus Christ tagged those who did not practice with they preached. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2021
pegix:
Deeeper life is one of the largest church in subaaharan Africa

We've got the networking and money
And our leader deserve to be taken care of...in as much they remain in the faith
Of which God will keep guidinh us and them all
So if u got problem with that
Omo.....na u gat find soln o
Funniest thing nobody dey force u come church na...just stay in ur lane biko
You folks like to deviate a lot from the point , don't you. What has telling people the church is big do to change the fact that your pastor is fond of preaching the doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ calls lies, in the name of God? undecided

He is guilty of the very same sins that other pastors out there, be they Pentecostal or catholic are guilty of, and so is no different from them, even if he looks like he is? undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Nezzjnr: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2021
georgeakins:

They both attended universities in the U.S.A. if you don't know go and find out.

Whivh scholarship?. Do you know the cost of going to university in American as an international student? I have no time arguing with people whose senses have been befuddled by religiosity and delusion, people who don't know God except crawling before pastors and G.Os.
K
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by November24(f): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na real irony is it ends up say na church money dem take rent that limousine. undecided

One member can do that.
Abuja People own too much,Rev Kumuyi is not that kind of man
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Gkemz: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2021
And many of his followers who could not afford bicycle calls these modern technology tools devil boxes
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Ask Him for a sign that He exist and He will show you that.
how can you ask someone for a sign when he doesn't exist
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Cowbell521:
U wey no dey pay tithe money. How far? How ur life be?
good
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by tenpipsperday: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not supporting the religious title chief but in some cases most of this material things do come as gifts from their admirers who believe they're seeking God's favor, blessings or forgiveness by dashing God's servants part of the things they stole from the masses! undecided

Hmmm!

But is it right to receive part of stolen fund?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by jeff1607(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is a lie! undecided

Kumuyi's doctrines and traditions are of men and not of God. The man has changed his mind on church traditions several times over the last 40 years that only those who chose denial as a permanent state of existence would not notice that - God does not change His mind, neither does His Law change. undecided

Sometimes I wonder if God changes, same person who claimed TVs and phones were of the devil and luxury now doctrines have changed , did God give him update?

Things have really changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Drizzy5001(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Most of these pastors and Prophets, e get the kind eyes wey I take dey look them
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by tenpipsperday: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
There is nothing like Deeper Life doctrine. All the teachings of the Church are taken from the Bible. Yes pastor Kumuyi is not a prosperity preacher but there are lots of multimillionares if not billionaires among his membership. Those are not downdrodden sir. Thanks.

Bro calm down. What separates Church A from Church B is their different doctrines you hear. I am a Christian BTW. I worship in deeper life circle but I have grown beyond deceiving myself. Churches are full of doctrines and everyone claims they're the ones doing the real thing . I don't want to go more than that
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by matm: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Workch:
Little wonder the Job so lucrative for charlatans. When you collect gifts in the name of a nonexistent entity.
No one can verify whether you are right or wrong

Death alone irrespective of age shows you there is God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by kennyamusan(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Shoro leleyii sha
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not supporting the religious title chief but in some cases most of this material things do come as gifts from their admirers who believe they're seeking God's favor, blessings or forgiveness by dashing God's servants part of the things they stole from the masses! undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2021
aluyapreston:

bra his doctrine condem luxury. pls if you can state that his doctrine that do i will gift you 100k. drag me if i dont

If you read through my first paragraph properly you'd have seen there's no need for this your question. How old are you anyway? 15? Cause if you were around in the 90s you'd certainly have remembered when Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi demonised televisions and prohibited members from owning them.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Jayr1000: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2021
You must be an idiot if you feel what you just said has sense in it ... Downtrodden ..lol... You just plain stupid
Iyaebe:
Deeper life doctrines are for the downtrodden
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Corporate2020: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Just like my dear Islamic Shariah Laws. Even Kano so called Shariah Police called Hisbah officially confirmed this. That's why you hear the so-called unIslamic songs being played and danced at Yusuf Buhari's Islamic wedding.

Useless religious bigots.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by descarado: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2021
This was his son's wedding picture grin
The first picture has a typical deeper life sister on her wedding dress.

These people suppressed Nigerian women all because of religion.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by descarado: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2021
jeff1607:

Sometimes I wonder if God changes, same person who claimed TVs and phones were of the devil and luxury now doctrines have changed , did God give him update?

Things have really changed
I followed his son's wedding till the end
Wife woe designer label. Make up by make up artist, wore jewellery, the hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
Son was given one yr punisment or excommunication and he later apologised and went back to business as usual.
This same kumuyi said his son did worldly wedding.so why is he on wordly car.

When his wife died,dude remarried immediately and people see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by joemag: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Please can you explain to me what civilisation is? @Crazyman
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by aluyapreston: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Buddha3:

If you read through my first paragraph properly you'd have seen there's no need for this your question. How old are you anyway? 15? Cause if you were around in the 90s you'd certainly have remembered when Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi demonised televisions and prohibited members from owning them.

TV was a popular mistake he made back then but it wasn't because it was luxury as you stated. It was because he felt it showed tempting commercials and provocative stuffs. That was why. I read a book which be wrote years back as a young pastor and explained that T.V shows were corrupt.

Look you have made mistakes and so did apostle Peter and many other saints but you and they were never demonised. The man is honest in his belief and have never condemned luxury. I know and it is why I asked you to state it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Agisdeno: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2021
He don join the league mehn!!! shocked shocked[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by aluyapreston: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2021
desiredhome:

How old are you? Maybe you were not born in the days of breaking television (devil's box) according to deeperlife church.....funny people

TV was a popular mistake he made back then but it wasn't because it was luxury as you stated. It was because he felt it showed tempting commercials and provocative stuffs. That was why. I read a book which be wrote years back as a young pastor and explained that T.V shows were corrupt (maybe he came across such, I don't know)

Look you have made mistakes and so did apostle Peter and many other saints but you and they were never demonised. The man is honest in his belief and have never condemned luxury.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by joemag: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Gkemz:
And many of his followers who could not afford bicycle calls these modern technology tools devil boxes

That was an era but trends have changed. The devil box is used to transmit live broadcasts of his messages now. But must we dwell on the past? Yes, he said that but what if we take that as another shortcoming of man and a demonstration of his fallibility? Or can we reason that it was a divine instruction from the Holy Ghost? Remember we are in the dispensation of grace and his dealing with men is relational though there are absolutes.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Alexpetra: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You folks like to deviate a lot from the point , don't you. What has telling people the church is big do to change the fact that your pastor is fond of preaching the doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ calls lies, in the name of God? undecided

He is guilty of the very same sins that other pastors out there, be they Pentecostal or catholic are guilty of, and so is no different from them, even if he looks like he is? undecided
ehn... Mr kobojunkie I think it is too early to sit in ur small corner and say Pastor Dr Kumuyi is "guilty of what ever thing you perceived as sin" if the his preaching or messages hit you so heard,the best you can do for yourself is go back to your creator. DEEPER LIFE did not write any page of the bible, neither do they hold the key to heaven, some churches won't tell or hide the gospel from you (no unclean thing shall enter there) is not any church or any man's WORD, don't lose your soul for ignorance sake. By the way if you know God and have riches it a Gain for you alone, yes and if you have wealth and far from from God, it not Gain. Heaven is real , also hell is too real. A wise man will make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by orumba(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Owo o ni ru ati iyo
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Alexpetra: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2021
descarado:

I followed his son's wedding till the end
Wife woe designer label. Make up by make up artist, wore jewellery, the hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
Son was given one yr punisment or excommunication and he later apologised and went back to business as usual.
This same kumuyi said his son did worldly wedding.so why is he on wordly car.

When his wife died,dude remarried immediately and people see nothing wrong with that.

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Ferdinandu(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
They are almost equivalent to Sharia laws in Northern Nigeria
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Workch: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2021
matm:

Death alone irrespective of age shows you there is God.
How does that show there’s god?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by Elsueno: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2021
iupac120:

I believe you have not met God or you do not know God. God can do all things. Those miracles are little of what God we do in our lives if we truly believe.

Yes God can, not pastor or Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by webhead: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2021
CrazyMan:

Deeper life members are a perfect example of what I call christians in bondage.

Those people need help, serious help.

They're so archaic, religious, annoying...etc.

If I narrate my experience with them, this thread wouldn't be enough.

What they need is to open their mind to civilization, then accept Jesus.
you are a hypocrite that is blinded by the seemingly impossible nature for real christianity to exist in modern society.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by princewarri1985: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
This is a picture of pastor Kumuyi coming down from luxurious limousine, there is nothing wrong if you have worked for God genuinely like Baba Kumuyi, but some of his members with their doctrine will condemn this as affluence and worldliness. Looking good is not a sin.
The idiot is ridding in a limousine yet het told his guillible members not to own even a comon television! Because our neighbour then brother chalse who happen to be a manager in a company does not own a television because he is a deeper life member
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine by supereagle(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Downtrodden? undecided
Yes, the spiritual downtrodden.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.